Home » Posts tagged 'NEET previous year question papers'
Tag Archives: NEET previous year question papers
The aspirants can now download the NEET Previous Year question papers here. Solving these question papers will be wise for the students as these will help them practice in a better way. First, you complete your syllabus on time. Then, begin solving these question papers to understand the question pattern, exam pattern, weightage of the syllabus and the difficulty level. Don’t forget to solve sample papers before NEET 2020 exam. The NEET 2020 exam will be conducted on 13th September 2020 for 2020-2021 academic session.
Syllabus for NEET 2020 is same as previous year. Changes in the governing body has not brought any changes in the NEET exam pattern. It is a tough exam and requires rigorous practice with proper time management.
During these times, when students are unable to practice in libraries due to the 21-day lockdown, students can take help from question papers to fully utilise the extra time for NEET preparation.
NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Solving NEET Previous Year Question Papers help students to score good and to improve their rank in the merit list. NEET question papers from the past few years are available here along with their solutions. Students can download the question papers for free.
NEET Question Papers PDFs 2019-2018
|Year||Question Paper||Paper Code||Solutions|
P1 to P6
Q1 to Q6
|R1 to R6||R1||Download|
S1 to S6
|H1 & G1||H1||Download|
AA to FF
GG to NN
PP to SS
WW to ZZ
Previous Years Question Papers PDFs 2017-2012
|Year||Question Paper||Paper Code||Solutions|
|2017||Question Paper – A/ B/ C/ D||Code-A||Download|
|Question Paper – P/ Q/ R/ S||Code-P||Download|
|Question Paper – W/ X/ Y/ Z||Code-W||Download|
|2016||NEET 2016 Phase I||Code-A/ P/ W||Download|
|Code- B/ Q/ X||–|
|Code-C/ R/ Y||Download|
|Code-D/ S/ Z||–|
|NEET 2016 Phase II||Code-AA||Download|
|2015||NEET 2015 Phase I||Code-A||–|
|NEET 2015 Phase II||Code-E||–|
Check | NEET Mock Test
NEET Question Paper: Language Options
The aspirants can choose their preferred language, while filling the NEET 2020 Application form. NEET question papers are available in eleven different languages.
How can practicing previous year question papers benefit you?
With the help of previous year question papers of NEET, students can analyze their preparation, difficulty level of the questions, distribution of questions, marking scheme and number of questions asked in the paper.
- Analyzing Preparation: Solving NEET question papers give the aspirants an idea about the overall preparation. Giving some time after solving the whole paper will help them in knowing their weak points.
- Difficulty Level: Along with improving your skills, you can also work on solving sets with high level of difficulty. It shows how questions can be merged and how difficult some calculations might be, in order to understand which questions you can skip.
- Distribution of Questions: Although questions from almost all topics are asked in NEET, it is better to prepare for the important topics which might have had heavy weightage for the past two years.
- Marking Scheme: Marking scheme is not much of a hidden fact. But, what’s more, important is how it can affect your overall score. When you finally calculate your scores, you realise how you could improve your rank by NOT attempting questions blindly or just by guessing, which could reduce your score by 1 mark, if gone wrong.
- Exam-like Situation: To adapt yourself, you must solve maximum papers in a time frame of 3 hours on an OMR sheet. It is difficult to sit in one place for over 3 hours including the time taken for frisking and other formalities. Solving NEET previous year papers can help you with this.
NEET Exam Pattern
Students are advised to follow the exam pattern for better preparation. A brief idea of the exam pattern is listed below, so that you can understand better with the help of the previous years question papers of NEET above.
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen and paper based)
- Time: 180 minutes
- Type of Questions: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Questions: 180
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology)
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
In a nutshell, NEET previous year questions papers is beneficial to identify the number of repitation of the topics. Based on the strength, the aspirants can practice and revise the topics accordingly.
Previous Year Question Papers of NEET FAQs
Ans Chances of repetition are quite low.
Ans NEET question paper will be conducted in 11 languages- English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya and Urdu
Ans On an average 80-85% questions are asked from the NCERT Books.