NTA has released ‘National Test Abhyas‘ app for NEET aspirants. Students can attempt the new NEET 2021 Mock Test on this application. NEET 2021 is scheduled for 1st August 2021. With just 1 month left for NEET 2021, you must gear up to give it your best shot. NTA, the conducting authority, has officially released the exam schedule for 2021.
It is likely that candidates who are appearing for NEET for the first time may get confused during the exam. They may panic and not understand the options at times. Thus, in order to avoid such situations, you must go through the free NEET 2021 mock test available online that provides you with an idea of the NEET Exam Pattern. Purpose of NEET Mock Test 2021 is to make you familiar with the layout or user interface of the exam.
If you go through such NEET Mock Tests, the chances of getting a good score increases. NEET Mock Tests familiarize you with various types of questions from the exam syllabus pretty well. This article covers information related to various free NEET mock tests available online that you can practice for boosting your preparation.
Free Mock Test for NEET 2021 By NTA
NTA has created its own platform for practising NEET Mock Tests. The students can go to the NTA Official Website for taking the Free NEET Mock Test. Currently, only three section-wise tests are available on this platform. Along with this, NTA has also launched the application named ‘National Test Abhyas’. There are more than 25 Free NEET Mock Tests available on this application. Students are advised to use this app to boost their preparations. App requires airplane mode to start mock test
NEET Mock Test: Free Platforms
There are many websites and web pages that help you appear in some promotional free NEET mock tests for the preparation of NEET 2021. These websites also offer paid mock tests which include toppers’ ideas on solving exams in the right pattern. Students can also practice NEET Chapter-wise mock tests on these portals. Below is the list of such web pages that you can go through for attending various NEET mock tests.
- Embibe is a website that allows you to take NEET Mock Tests for free. These NEET mock tests are formulated by experts after carefully studying the NEET papers of the previous years. These are one of the best online test series for NEET 2021.
- All Important Topics from the NEET Syllabus are covered while developing these NEET mock tests to ensure that each of these are similar to the actual exam in all aspects. This makes you stronger in all the areas with time.
2. Career Orbits
- Career Orbits makes sure that they boost up your scores with their online test series.
- Their test series is filled with only selected and important questions according to exam pattern. It covers all the concepts of NEET entrance standards.
- These NEET mock tests allow you to take repeated practice for your weaker areas in which you score less marks.
- The website allows you to register for the free trial through which you can attend a series of NEET mock tests without even paying a penny.
3. Gradeup Online Test Series for NEET
- Gradeup test series for NEET 202q are designed by the medical experts for delivering high quality and latest pattern questions for NEET.
- These NEET mock tests contain questions from the best books of Biology, Physics and Chemistry, covering the whole syllabus of NEET.
- Each NEET mock test offers a complete package of full length and sectional part tests. These free tests are available with detailed solutions, performance analysis and video report to improve your speed and accuracy.
- You can login to attend the first few series of the NEET mock test online free. This would help you know your status of the exact performance and you may modify your preparation accordingly.
- Allen institute for medical coaching offers online test series for the NEET-UG 2021 preparation of candidates.
- Allen online test series for NEET 2021 is designed to help you to get familiar with the exam pattern and the type of questions that you may face in the actual exam.
- Additionally, real-time testing and analysis of the website will allow you to assess your performance with your competitors across the country. Test series focus on the fact that no preparation is complete if the candidate does not evaluate performance on a regular basis.
- Allen offers the first few mock tests absolutely free for candidates registering on their site. You may try those for evaluating your current performance for the NEET 2021 exam.
5. NEET Pathshala
- NEET Pathshala offers over 300 mock test series for NEET Preparation from which the first few are absolutely free for the new candidates who register. This is a great source for free mock test for NEET 2021 chapter wise. You can use those to maximize your chances of facing the NEET 2021 exam.
- The mock tests are full length and NEET Syllabus chapter-based for each subject along with their explanations. They also cover the previous year’s NEET question papers and mock tests based on those.
- The NEET Pathshala mock test series contains more than 15,000 NEET questions based on the syllabus and pattern specific to NEET. These mock tests make use of commendable performance tracking systems to analyze your performance at every level.
Other than the platforms given above, students can also choose paid platforms. NEET Online Test Series from Aakash Institute is one of the best mock test series.
Benefits of Online NEET Mock Test
Preparing through the NEET 2021 mock test increases the confidence in the student. There are five benefits of online mock test explained below:-
- Immediate Result: In offline tests candidates have to wait for the result. The competition between students has become high. Time is crucial. By practising NEET 2021 mock test candidates will have an immediate result, hence enhancing effective learning.
- Boost Confidence: Online NEET 2021 mock test enhances the confidence in candidates. It gave immediate feedback, candidates will become familiar with the exam pattern and type of question.
- Clear idea of where you stand: In the traditional test, you may have performed well among others. The online NEET 2021 mock test tells the student where they stand among others. Also, it motivates the candidate more towards their goal.
- Time management: Online mock test helps candidates to manage time. The more they solve the NEET mock test, the more chances they can solve the exam on time.
- Improve, Improve and Improve: As online NEET mock tests give immediate feedback, candidates can analyze the result and retake the same mock test again and again. This helps the candidate to analyse and improve their learning curve.
NEET Mock Tests: Know About Exam Pattern
Before attending the mock test for NEET, you must have a clear understanding of the exam pattern along with the NEET syllabus. NEET 2021 will be paper and pen based. Candidates will need to attempt 180 questions within 3 hours. The questions asked will be objective type and cover topics from four subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Each of these subjects will be of 180 marks. Therefore, the whole exam will be of 720 marks. For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded four marks. On the other hand, one mark will be deducted for every incorrect attempt. The question paper will be in 8 languages that are Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Telugu and Marathi.
|Mode of the examination||Computer-based|
|Medium of the question paper||English, Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Assamese, and Urdu|
|Duration of the examination||180 minutes|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Total number of questions in the exam||180|
|Marks awarded for a correct answer||+Four (4)|
|Marks deducted for an incorrect answer||-one (1)|
What is the Ideal Time to Start Practising Mock Tests?
As per the statements of NEET Toppers and the experts, aspirants should start taking NEET mock tests after completing 50% of the syllabus. The more you solve the NEET mock tests, you will boost up your confidence level. However, initially you will be able to attempt only 45%-50% questions. With the passage of time, the number of attempts at the questions will be increased.
What is the Ideal Frequency of Solving NEET Mock Tests?
Initially, the aspirants should take at least two mock tests in one month. Once the exam day will come nearer, they should increase the frequency of solving the mock test for NEET 2021 by NTA. For instance, the aspirants should take at least 8 NEET 2021 mock test papers in the last month before the exam.
Are Mock Tests Enough to Qualify NEET 2021?
Practising through NEET mock tests is not enough for cracking the exam. Since it is the only entrance test to get into the BDS and MBBS courses in India, hence, the difficulty level of the NEET exam is very high. Therefore, the students should know the NEET 2021 syllabus completely. Mock test for NEET 2021 by NTA is a part of preparation for the exam. For getting to know more information, read important topics and solve sample papers from previous years for NEET Preparation. NEET Old Question Paper PDFs can be downloaded from the link. This article must be useful to you if you were seeking information related to the NEET mock tests. If you practice with full dedication, you will definitely get through the actual exam on 1st August 2021. Wishing you all the great luck! Read
Q: Will NEET 2021 be conducted twice a year?
Answer: No, NEET 2021 will only be conducted once.
Q: When will NEET 2021 be conducted?
Answer: NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1, 2021.
Q: What is the cost for a mock test series by Allen?
Answer: Allen mock test series starts from rs 2100.
Q: How can I score more than 700 marks in NEET 2021?
Answer: You can score over 700 in NEET 2021 if you follow a good preparation plan. You should study all concepts thoroughly, practice previous year question papers and sample papers and take mock tests. You must follow all the preparation tips if you want to score over 700.