NTA is expected to open the NEET 2021 Application Form Correction Window in February 2021. The aspirants have the flexibility to modify their application form and exam centers (if required). Along with this, NEET 2021 is expected to be conducted on 2nd May, 2021.
NEET 2021 Application Form will be released by NTA in the first week of November along with the confirmation of the NEET 2021 exam date. NEET 2021 Application Form corrections will be only allowed during the opening and the closing of the NEET 2021 Application Form Correction Window. Furthermore, the students can download the NEET 2021 Admit Card 15 days prior to the NEET 2021 exam date.
- Not just the preferable NEET 2021 exam centers, but you can modify the date of birth, state code of eligibility, category and disability status (if applicable), gender.
- Moreover, if you need to make any modification in the NEET 2021 application form, then the applicants should pay additional fee through net banking/credit card/ debit card (within the mentioned time frame).
- Additionally, if you find any discrepancies in the prescribed format of signature and NEET photograph, you should login to the application portal to re-upload the photographs and signatures.
To make changes in NEET Application Form 2021, Click Here
NEET 2021 Correction Window Dates
|Availability of NEET 2021 application form||December 2020|
|Last date of NEET 2021 registration||January 2021|
|NEET 2021 Application Form Correction Last Date||February 2021|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||2nd May, 2021|
|NEET 2021 Admit Card available from||10-15 days prior to the exam|
Check | NEET 2021 Exam Dates
NEET 2021 Application Form Correction
Out of inexperience and confusion, mistakes happen by the candidates most of the time during the application form fill up process. To make changes in the NEET 2021 application form, NTA provided the facility of NEET Application Form correction window. As, It is a one time opportunity, candidates are advised to verify every detail at least twice before submitting the form. To rectify the mistakes, the applicants require to visit the official website of NEET 2021 that is ntaneet.nic.in and should need to do the changes accordingly.
- The aspirants should remember that no more facility will be given after the NEET 2021 Application Form Correction Last Date. Hence, they are advised to check all the necessary details carefully before submitting the application form.
- On the other hand, the aspirants will not be able to change the registered email id and contact number. They can make changes only the following particulars:
|Name of the candidate||Date of birth (DOB)|
|Gender||State code of eligibility|
|Category||Status of disability (if applicable)|
|Medium of NEET 2021 Examination||Examination center of NEET 2021|
- If the candidates need to modify or edit the form, they need to provide additional fee for the NEET application form correction process. They need to remit the balance fee before submitting the NEET 2021 Application form.
- In order to pay additional fee for the NEET application form correction process, the applicants require to pay it through debit card/credit card or through net banking.
Corrections in NEET 2021 Application Form
The students will get the opportunity to correct their application form (if required) only for once). Hence, you are advised to cross check the form before the final submission. Find the content of the following table in order to understand the details, than an aspirant can change in the application form:
|Fields||Correction Allowed For||Correction Not Allowed For|
|Identification Identity||Who have applied for NEET with IDs other than Aadhaar card||Who used Aadhar Card for NEET Application Form|
|Date of Birth||Who used IDs other than Aadhar Card||Who used Aadhaar Card for NEET Application Form|
|Gender||Who used IDs other than Aadhar Card||Who used Aadhaar Card for NEET Application Form|
|Examination Center||Tripura candidates, on the basis of language selection||None except the ones who belong to Tripura|
|State Code of Eligibility||Everyone can edit these fields|
|Percentage of Marks obtained in Qualifying Examination|
|Name of Parents|
An additional fee will be charged in case of correction in applicants’ category, payable via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/UPI/PAYTM.
The candidates should not be worried as correction in the application form will not affect the candidature and the merit list of them. You should take a copy of print out of the correction slip for future reference. NTA will not make any correspondence in this context.
Above changes will not affect the merit and candidate status. The candidates must be very careful while making corrections as they got opportunity only once to correct in a single window.
How to Correct NEET 2021 Application Form?
NEET 2021 Application Form Correction window guide:
- First, visit the Official Site i.e. ntaneet.ac.in
- Then, click on Candidate Login
- Third, enter your registration number and password
- Afterward, click on the link for correction
- Next, correct your filled details in the NEET 2021 application form
- Once you complete the correction, you should check it once before final submission. You need to cross-check your modification in the preview section.
- Now, you can see the corrections in ‘Red’ colour. After you complete the verification, you have to provide the one time password (OTP). You receive the OTP on your registered contact number.
- Click ‘Final Submission’.
- Lastly, download a self-generated correction slip for future reference.
Candidates should correct their particulars carefully as no second-time correction opportunity will be provided by NTA.
- NEET Counselling 2020: Round 1 Result For MBBS, BDS Out; Download Seat Allotment Letter
- NTA Announces NEET 2020 Results and Final Answer Keys For All Sets
- NTA Releases NEET 2020 Question Paper PDFs On The Official Website
- NEET 2020 Answer Key: Challenge window is open till 29 September
- Want to Start Preparation for NEET 2021? Check Plan Here
- Time Table for NEET 2021 Preparation
Removing Discrepancy from Uploaded Scanned Images
When the registration process is going on, NTA provides the facility to remove discrepancy from uploaded images (signature & passport size photograph). NTA sends email and SMS to intimate to re-upload the photograph and signature to those candidates who made mistakes while uploading the scanned images in NEET 2021 application form.
A brief summary of instructions on uploading images is given below.
- Accepted format – jpg/jpeg/png
- Size of Photograph – 20 KB to 200 KB
- Size of the scanned image of signature should be 4 Kb to 30 Kb and should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- The size of the scanned copy of the left hand thumb impression should be 10 Kb to 50 Kb. And the format of the photograph should be JPG.
- The size of scanned copy of the class 10th certificate should be 100 Kb to 300 Kb. The picture format should be in JPG.
- Lastly, the size of scanned copy of post card size photograph is needed to be in between 50 Kb to 300 Kb and the format should be in JPG.
- Images should be uploaded within the time frame provided by NTA.
The candidates should fill the data accurately, since NTA will not give them further chances to rectify the form. NEET Application form correction process offers the candidates to utilise the one time facility. The aspirants will need to re-upload the scanned pictures within three weeks after receiving the email and sms as per the correction form of NTA. Therefore, the aspirants can modify the errors in a proper manner.
How to Change the NEET 2021 Exam Center?
Due to the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19 this year, NTA has provided the option to change the NEET 2021 exam center in the NEET Application form correction window.
- Visit the official website and NEET 2021 login with your credentials.
- Click on “NEET 2021 Application form Correction”.
- Rectify your mistakes in the NEET 2021 application form.
- Change your NEET 2021 exam center and then submit.
What to Keep in Mind while You Modify the NEET 2021 Exam Center?
If the candidates move to a new location after completing their registration, then they must change the exam center during the application correction tenure. Since, they might choose the exam center as per their previous address. NTA offers such flexibility to the candidates to rectify their new preferable exam center, as per their convenience (if applicable).
In order to change the new exam center, the candidates should keep in mind a few important things. You should go through the following content to get a clear idea about it.
- The exam center should be the nearby location to their residential area.
- It will help them to reach the exam date within time.
- They do not face any hassle regarding transport
- Choose the nearest location and you should need to be stressed free.
- Since, the correction form is your final call, therefore, you should check it carefully and fill the form wisely before you submit the final one. Once you submit, you will not get the permission to correct it again.
Guidelines to Reupload the Photographs in NEET 2021 Application Form
Since, you will not get the opportunity to correct the application again, you should carefully fill the form. Read the following guidelines in order to understand the steps of uploading the photographs:
- The aspirants should upload the scanned image of the photograph either in jpg/png format.
- The photograph size must lie in between 20 Kb and 200 Kb.
- You should upload your colour photograph
- Kindly note it down that you do not need to upload a photo with a dark background. The background should be plain.
- The aspirants do not need to upload pictures with caps or goggles
- Try to avoid rotating and tilting the picture.
Ans. One should follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of NEET
- Open the ‘Candidates Login’ link
- Submit the registration number and password
- Click the correction link
- Now, you are able to modify the application, as per your requirements.
Ans. The general candidates have to pay INR 1500, whereas both the GEN-EWS and OBC aspirants have to pay INR 1400. Apart from this, the SC/ST/PwD and transgender candidates have to pay INR 800.
Ans. Yes, the candidates would get the flexibility to change their address in the correction form.
Ans. Yes, the aspirants are eligible to change the exam. In order to change the exam center, the students need to visit the official website and will find the correction option at the footer section of the website.
Ans. The Helpdesk number of NEET is 0120-6895200. You can contact them from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM during the working days.