NTA is expected to open the NEET 2021 Application Form Correction Window on August 8, 2021. The aspirants have the flexibility to modify their application form and exam centers (if required) until August 12, 2021. Along with this, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on September 12, 2021.
NEET 2021 Application Forms have been released by NTA on July 13, 2021. NEET 2021 applicants will be given a one time opportunity to correct any details that they have entered incorrectly while filling up the form during the NEET 2021 Application Form Correction Window. Furthermore, the students can download the NEET 2021 Admit Card 3 days prior to the NEET 2021 exam date.
- Not just the preferable NEET 2021 exam centers, but you can modify the date of birth, state code of eligibility, category and disability status (if applicable), gender.
- Moreover, if you need to make any modification in the NEET 2021 application form, then you will be required to pay an additional fee through net banking/credit card/ debit card (within the mentioned time frame).
- Additionally, if you find any discrepancies in the prescribed format of signature and NEET photograph, you should login to the application portal to re-upload the photographs and signatures. NTA will inform the candidates about such discrepancies through email/SMS.
To fill up the NEET Application Form 2021, Click Here
NEET 2021 Correction Window Dates
|Availability of NEET 2021 application form||July 13, 2021|
|Last date of NEET 2021 registration||August 6, 2021|
|NEET 2021 Application Form Correction Last Date||August 12, 2021|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||September 12, 2021|
|NEET 2021 Admit Card available from||3 days prior to the exam|
NEET 2021 Application Form Correction
Out of inexperience and confusion, mistakes happen by the candidates most of the time during the application form fill up process. To make changes in the NEET 2021 application form, NTA provides the facility of NEET Application Form correction window. As it is a one time opportunity, candidates are advised to verify every detail at least twice before submitting the form. To rectify the mistakes, the applicants are required to visit the official website of NEET 2021 that is nta.neet.nic.in and make the changes accordingly.
- The aspirants should remember that no more chances for correction will be given after the NEET 2021 Application Form Correction Last Date. Hence, they are advised to check all the necessary details carefully before submitting the application form.
- On the other hand, the aspirants will not be able to change the registered email id and contact number. They can make changes only the following particulars:
|Name of the candidate||Date of birth (DOB)|
|Gender||State code of eligibility|
|Category||Status of disability (if applicable)|
|Medium of NEET 2021 Examination||Examination center of NEET 2021|
- If the candidates need to modify or edit the form, they need to provide an additional fee for the NEET application form correction process. They need to remit the balance fee before submitting the NEET 2021 Application form.
- The applicants are required to pay the additional fee through debit card/credit card or through net banking.
Corrections in NEET 2021 Application Form
The following table will help you understand the details that you can change in the application form:
|Fields||Correction Allowed For||Correction Not Allowed For|
|Identification Identity||Who have applied for NEET with IDs other than Aadhaar card||Who used Aadhar Card for NEET Application Form|
|Date of Birth||Who used IDs other than Aadhar Card||Who used Aadhaar Card for NEET Application Form|
|Gender||Who used IDs other than Aadhar Card||Who used Aadhaar Card for NEET Application Form|
|Examination Center||Tripura candidates, on the basis of language selection||None except the ones who belong to Tripura|
|State Code of Eligibility||Everyone can edit these fields|
|Percentage of Marks obtained in Qualifying Examination|
|Name of Parents|
The candidates should not be worried as correction in the application form will not affect the candidature and the merit list of them. You should take a copy of the print out of the correction slip for future reference. NTA will not make any correspondence in this context.
How to Correct NEET 2021 Application Form?
NEET 2021 Application Form Correction window guide:
- First, visit the Official Site i.e. nta.neet.ac.in
- Then, click on Candidate Login
- Third, enter your registration number and password
- Afterward, click on the link for correction
- Next, correct your filled details in the NEET 2021 application form
- Once you complete the correction, you should check it once before final submission. You need to cross-check your modification in the preview section.
- Now, you can see the corrections in ‘Red’ colour. After you complete the verification, you have to provide the one time password (OTP). You receive the OTP on your registered contact number.
- Click ‘Final Submission’.
- Lastly, download a self-generated correction slip for future reference.
Candidates should correct their particulars carefully as no second-time correction opportunity will be provided by NTA.
- Want to Start Preparation for NEET 2021? Check Smart Study Plan Here
- Time Table for NEET 2021 Preparation
Removing Discrepancy from Uploaded Scanned Images
When the registration process is going on, NTA provides the facility to remove discrepancies from uploaded images (signature & passport size photograph). NTA sends email and SMS to intimate to re-upload the photograph and signature to those candidates who made mistakes while uploading the scanned images in NEET 2021 application form. A brief summary of instructions on uploading images is given below.
- Accepted format – jpg/jpeg/png
- Size of Photograph – 10 KB to 200 KB
- Size of the scanned image of signature should be 4 Kb to 30 Kb and should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- The size of the scanned copy of the left hand thumb impression should be 10 Kb to 200 Kb. And the format of the photograph should be JPG.
- The size of the scanned copy of the class 10th certificate should be 100 Kb to 300 Kb. The format should be in PDF.
- Lastly, the size of the scanned copy of category certificate and citizenship certificate is needed to be in between 50 Kb to 300 Kb and the format should be in PDF.
- Documents should be uploaded within the time frame provided by NTA.
Some more points to be kept in mind are given below:
- You should upload your colour photograph
- Kindly note it down that you do not need to upload a photo with a dark background. The background should be plain.
- The aspirants do not need to upload pictures with caps or goggles
- Try to avoid rotating and tilting the picture.
How to Change the NEET 2021 Exam Center?
The steps for updating the preferred exam centers are given below:
- Visit the official website and NEET 2021 login with your credentials.
- Click on “NEET 2021 Application form Correction”.
- Rectify your mistakes in the NEET 2021 application form.
- Change your NEET 2021 exam center and then submit.
What to Keep in Mind while You Modify the NEET 2021 Exam Center?
If the candidates move to a new location after completing their registration, then they must change the exam center during the application correction tenure. Since, they might have chosen the exam center as per their previous address. NTA offers such flexibility to the candidates to rectify their new preferable exam center, as per their convenience (if applicable). In order to change the new exam center, the candidates should keep in mind a few important things. You should go through the following content to get a clear idea about it.
- The exam center should be the location nearby their residential area.
- It will help them to reach the exam date within time.
- They do not face any hassle regarding transport
- Choose the nearest location and you should need to be stressed free.
- Since, the correction form is your final call, therefore, you should check it carefully and fill the form wisely before you submit the final one. Once you submit, you will not get the permission to correct it again.
FAQs on NEET Application Form
Ques. What is the process of making corrections in the NEET 2021 Application form?
Ans. One should follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of NEET
- Open the ‘Candidates Login’ link
- Submit the registration number and password
- Click the correction link
- Now, you are able to modify the application, as per your requirements.
Ques. What is the application fee for NEET 2021 Application form?
Ans. The general candidates have to pay INR 1500, whereas both the GEN-EWS and OBC aspirants have to pay INR 1400. Apart from this, the SC/ST/PwD and transgender candidates have to pay INR 800.
Ques. Can the aspirants modify the address in NEET Application Form 2021?
Ans. Yes, the candidates would get the flexibility to change their address in the correction form.
Ques. Can the aspirants change the NEET exam center?
Ans. Yes, the aspirants are eligible to change the exam center. In order to change the exam center, the students need to visit the official website and will find the correction option at the footer section of the website.
Ques. How can a student contact the NTA NEET Helpline?
Ans. The Helpdesk number of NEET is 011-40759000. You can contact them from 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM during the working days. You can also email them at [email protected] NTA has also released different helplines for candidates making payment through different banks.