Update 2: MCC will start NEET PG 2020 counselling Round 2 from June 03, 2020. The result for Round 2 will be announced on June 12, 2020. Aspirants are required to report the alloted college by June 18, 2020.
The counselling committee has started the NEET PG state Counselling round 1 from April 20 to May 4, 2020. As per the notice, the registration for NEET PG counselling 2020 round 1 has started on the official website. The payment for the same could also be done until the due date. Dates for Counselling Round 3 will be declared after further notice.
DGHS, on behalf of Medical counselling committee, is conducting NEET PG counselling. NEET PG is for admission into MD/MS/Pg Diploma courses. NEET PG counselling is for admission into 50% of All India Quota seats. The NEET PG result declared on January 30, 2020.
MCI defined the eligibility criteria for NEET PG counselling. Attending the counselling is mandatory and failure to do so will result into rejection. Aspirants can predict their rank using the NEET college predictor tool.
Important Dates of NEET PG 2020 Counselling
|Exam Date||January 5, 2020|
|Result Date||January 30, 2020|
|Registration for Round 1 AIQ counselling of NEET PG 2020||12 March 2020 to 24 March 2020|
|Round 1 Result||9 April, 2020|
|Reporting to the allocated medical college||Till 24th April 2020|
|Registration for Round 2 AIQ counselling of NEET PG 2020||June 03, 2020|
|Round 2 Result||June 12, 2020|
|Reporting to the allocated medical college||Till June 18, 2020|
|Transfer of seats to State Quota||To be announced|
Note– To get notified about all updates on Exam dates, you must stay tuned to the official site of NEET PG.
NEET PG 2020 Qualifying Percentile
To be eligible for the Counselling process, candidate must qualify the exam with the minimum qualifying marks as specified by the authority. The NEET Cut off score has declared along with NEET PG result 2020. Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying percentile are eligible for counselling process. The NEET PG 2020 cut off percentile and scores is mentioned in the table below:
|Category||NEET 2020 Cutoff percentile||NEET 2020 Cutoff score|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||319|
NEET PG Counselling 2020
MCC conduct NEET PG 2020 Counselling for admission through the following quota:-
- 50% State Quota seats
- 50% All India Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- Armed Forces Medical Services
- ESIC colleges
MCC has introduced few important changes in the NEET PG Counselling process. Candidates have to register again for every next round of the counselling. Previously, such repetitive registration was not mandatory.
Kindly check the below chart for NEET PG Counselling Process:
For more details about Admit Card Click here
How to Apply for 50% AIQ Counselling Process
Follow the below mentioned steps to register for online NEET PG counselling 2020-
Step 1- NEET PG Counselling New User Registration
- Visit the official site of NEET PG Counselling Committee
- To register candidates need to enter the details like
- NEET PG roll number
- Application number
- Candidate’s name
- Birth date
- Security pin, etc.
- To proceed, you must click on ‘I Agree’ option which will show you the login credentials. You must save the credentials for future reference.
Step 2- Submitting Personal Details
- The second step in NEET PG Counselling process is candidates need to enter their personal details
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Permanent address etc.
- Be careful while entering these details as they cannot be changed after you hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- The details entered during NEET PG Counselling registration will be verified during document verification
Step 3- Payment of NEET PG Counselling fees
- NEET PG Counselling fees vary with the students’ category and university.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee and a refundable tuition fee that you must pay to proceed.
- Fee payment can be done through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card. The below-mentioned table elaborates the fee structure for NEET PG counselling-
NEET PG Counselling Non-Refundable Tuition Fee
|50% AIQ/Central university||UR||1000|
|Deemed University||All Categories||5000|
NEET PG Counselling Refundable Tuition Fee
|50% AIQ/Central university||UR||25,000|
|Deemed University||All Categories||2,00,000|
Step 4- Selecting the choices
- Once the counselling process begins, on the left side of the window, a section displaying available choice’s will be activated. if you have paid the fees for both kind of counselling, you can select from both categories of choices.
- You can click on ‘+’ option to make the preferences. As you start making choices, preferences will shift from left side of the page to the right side.
- You can change the order of choices, delete them before clicking on ‘save and continue’ option.
Step 5- Locking the choices
- For final submission of the choices, it is mandatory to lock the choices you have made.
- Until you lock your preferences, they can be modified.
- Once you have locked them, they are considered final and cannot be changed later.
Step 6- Saving and taking the Printout
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the page after they have locked the choices.
- Keeping a printout of the same avoids any confusion and is a proof for any future references.
List of Required Documents
Candidates are advised to take their documents at the reporting center. Aspirants without any document will not be allowed to take admission in any college. Candidates are required to take original and one photocopy of the documets at the reporting center. The list of document required for verification process are:-
- NEET PG 2020 Result
- NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of MBBS (1, 2 and 3 professional examinations)
- MBBS degree certificate or provisional certificate
- Certificate for completion of internship from the head of the institute stating the completion of internship on or before March 31, 2020
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- Higher secondary certificate/ high school/date of birth for birth proof
- One identification proof – PAN card, driving license, voter ID, passport and Aadhaar card
- SC/ST category candidates required to submit SC/ST category certificate (in English or Hindi)
- OBC certificate issued by competent authority
- Disability certificate issued by the medical board only
NEET PG Seat Allotment
For NEET PG 2020 Seat Allotment the MCC will consider NEET PG Result, NEET PG Rank, Seats Availability, Preference provided, reservation criteria and other factors. MCC will declare the NEET PG 2020 counselling result considering candidates information filled in the registration. The seat allotment list will be released in online mode stating candidate’s All India Rank, remarks (whether allotted/not allotted), allotted college, course and allotted and candidate category.
Medical graduates who will be shortlisted for a seat will be allowed to download NEET PG 2020 seat allotment letter. Candidates need to visit the official website of MCC to download NEET PG 2020 allotment letter 2020 when released.
The information printed in the allotment letter is:-
- Candidate’s Name
- NEET 2020 Rank
- Allotted college
- Date and time of reporting among other details.
NEET PG Counselling Round 2
If vacant seats left after round 1 then the second round of NEET PG 2020 counselling will be done. The eligibility of candidates appearing for the round of NEET PG 2020 counselling is mentioned below.
Eligibility for 2nd Round of Counselling
- Registered candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first round.
- Candidates whose allotted seat got cancelled during document verification, who have secured seat under reserved quota due to change in category or PH status from Yes to No are eligible for counselling.
- Medical graduates who want to participate in the second round even after have been allotted, reported and joined the college.
- Candidates who exited from round one of counselling from round one and logs in again for the second round of NEET PG 2020 counselling.