Home » NEET Preparation Tips
Category Archives: NEET Preparation Tips
With NEET becoming the only entrance exam for admission in various BDS and MBBS courses in India from 2020, there has been an evident rise in registrations. Various dental and medical seats in the various medical institutes of the country including those in AIIMS, JIPMER, private medical colleges, state-run medical colleges etc. will be filled by the common NEET 2021 examination. Also, those who are seeking admission in foreign medical universities have to sit and qualify the NEET 2021 examination too. With the increasing number of applicants, the competition will rise. To compete on that level, candidates must seek professional help. Read this article about the NEET coaching centres in Kolkata and make your decision.
Why Coaching For NEET Is Necessary?
Although there are many success stories of students clearing the NEET 2021 examination with flying colours without any coaching, sometimes you need professional and right guidance to get an idea of the paper as it is competitive in nature.
- Joining a NEET coaching class can help you improve consistency and regularity.
- Joining a coaching class provides you with the best opportunity to learn new things and help you grow by exposing you to the competition with your peers.
- Coaching classes provide you with the best-updated study material and regular NEET mock tests.
Parameters For Selection of a Good NEET Coaching Centers In Kolkata
There are so many NEET coaching centres in Kolkata city. One has a variety of choices to choose from. So make sure you choose the best NEET coaching centres in Kolkata that suits you best on the basis of the faculty experience, course fees, distance from your home and your strengths and weaknesses for NEET. Expert coaching by coaching institutes like CB Classes, Aakash Institute, Resonance Classes, Unique Classes, etc. can help you prepare for NEET in an efficient way and get you on the right track. Some of the parameters for selecting a good NEET coaching institute are:
- A NEET teacher must be certified and have good and sound experience of teaching.
- The content of the course should be well updated according to the NEET 2021 syllabus.
- Always join the coaching institute who gives the best and updated NEET study material to the students.
- Before joining any coaching institute, check the past record of the institute and the performance of the previous students that represents everything about the institute’s potential.
- Most reputed NEET coaching institute offers a wide range of practice Test series or NEET Mock Tests. These test series help you formulate exam strategies and polish your weak subjects, which are crucial for your NEET 2021 preparation.
Students can also read about the following
Get the latest news and updates of NEET 2021 through email or SMS by entering your details in the below-given form:
Name * Email * Mobile * Location *
Best NEET Coaching Centers In Kolkata
Coaching along with self-study can help you clear the NEET 2021 examination with flying colours. Below are mentioned some of the top NEET coaching centres in Kolkata:
Known for its excellent results, Aakash Institute is one of the leading coaching institutes in the medical stream. It is one of the oldest and finest NEET coaching centres in Kolkata for the medical aspirants. The institute offers coaching programs for both medical and engineering students. With well experienced highly educated faculty members, best classroom experience, the institute is known to produce many toppers since its inception. The classroom interaction between students and teachers and the doubt clearing sessions by the mentors are really helpful that helps students in cracking the examination in the first attempt. The institute offers courses like NEET Booster Course, XII cum medical course for NEET, Crash course for NEET and special test series for all the medical aspirants.
- The institute provides comprehensive study material that includes the well elaborated explanation of all the topics along with the previous year question papers.
- The i-tutor facility provided by the institute helps students cover the topics taught in the class they have missed earlier.
- The well educated and highly experienced faculty clears all the doubts of all the students.
- The institute conducts regular tests to assess the performance of all the students.
- The motivational sessions by toppers of the previous years plus the parent teacher meetings conducted by the institute boosts up the confidence of the students.
|Address||P-6, 1st Floor, CIT Road, Scheme-VI M, Kolkata, West Bengal 700054|
|Batch Size||50- 60 students|
|Contact Number||098185 43543|
|Past Results||Bhavik Bansal|
Resonance is another one of the most reputed coaching centers for the medical aspirants in Kolkata. The institute is one of the oldest and most reputed ones in the city. It is known to produce excellent results since the past few years. In Fourteen years of its inception, the institute has risen beyond all the expectations in terms of volume and quality of results. The institute is known to offer coaching classes to the students of both the classes, i.e., Class XI and XII.
- The course curriculum is completely based on NCERT keeping in mind the syllabus and pattern of the entrance as well as board exams.
- The institute has highly experienced and well educated staff members who are well versed in the field of training students for NEET 2021 examination for years as per the syllabus and NEET exam pattern.
- The institute also offers Distance Learning Programs through. Its DLP Division looks after the needs of students. Especially of those students who cannot leave their native places for education.
- The test series conducted by the institute helps students to assess their NEET 2021 preparation level.
|Address||Foot Bridge, P-193/1 CIT, Scheme VII-M, Ultadanga Main Road, VIP Road Branch, near Ultadanga, Kolkata, West Bengal 700067|
|Batch Size||50 students|
|Contact Number||0744 665 5144|
|Past Results||Aman Agarwal|
Unique Classes was established in the year 2007 in Kolkata. The institute aims to train students for the medical and engineering entrance examinations. The institute also offers foundation courses for the students from Class 8th to 12th to build their foundations strong and prepare them for higher level by clearing each and every concept in detail. Unique classes have two courses in which students can enroll themselves. One of the 2 year programs for the students of Class 11th and the other one is the 1 year program for the students of Class 12th.
- The institute provides both online and offline coaching programs for all the 3 subjects, i.e., Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- There are separate batches for the students coming from different mediums like English, Hindi and Bengali.
- Doubt clearing sessions are conducted by the experts from time to time to clear all the doubts of all the students.
- Class notes and competitive reference books are provided as study material to all the candidates. Regular Periodic Testing and Assessment System is followed to judge students.
|Address||2 Ramanath Sadhu Lane, Muktaram Babu St, behind Ram Mandir or Gurukul, Kolkata, West Bengal 700007|
|Batch Size||10- 12 students|
|Contact Number||033 4007 6888|
|Past Results||Nothing to be shared|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 82,000 for 1 year and One- time payment- Rs. 65,300|
CB Classes is the brainchild of Mr. Chandrajit Banerjee and this academy was established in the year of 2011. They provide coaching for medical and engineering entrance examinations. CB Classes Institute offers different programs for students, i.e., 2 Years Programme for X to XI moving students, 1 Year Programme for XI to XII moving students and 1 Year Programme for XII passed Students. The programs provide preparatory support, foundation and focused guidance to the aspirants who wish to clear medical entrance tests at National levels and get into top medical institutes of the country.
- The institute offers different courses according to the convenience of the students depending on the classes in which they are studying.
- The teachers at the coaching institute are well trained and they first clear the concepts at the beginner level and then move to the higher level slowly.
- The curriculum of the NEET 2021 syllabus is designed so as to cover the syllabus of both board examination and the entrance test.
- NEET Mock tests are conducted from time to time to test the level and performance of the students.
|Address||Shop No. P-85,, Kalindi Housing Estate, Kalindi, Laketown, Kolkata, West Bengal 700089|
|Batch Size||30- 40 students|
|Contact Number||+91 78909 99777|
|Past Results||Nirmal Mandal|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 1,55,00 for 2 years and Rs. 90,000 for 1 year|
Rajeev Classes is one of the premier coaching institutes for medical and engineering entrance examinations in Kolkata. The coaching institute offers different courses for the students, i.e., Vasundhara, two year integrated course for Class XI students, Arvinda, a one year integrated course for the students of Class XII and Sankalpa, a one year integrated crash course for the Class XII passouts. The institute offers offline test series to prepare the students for the examination point of view. The faculty is trained in teaching the students and preparing them for the medical entrance examination from years.
- The institute provides weekdays and weekend classes as per the convenience of the students.
- NEET Revision classes and motivational sessions are conducted from time to time to boost up the NEET 2021 preparation of the students.
- Regular tests are conducted for the students in two modes: Objective tests for entrance point of view and Subjective tests for Boards point of view.
- Emphasis is first laid on completing the syllabus of Class XII and Class XI revision is done before the board examinations.
- They prepare the study mode in such a way that it will cover the class syllabus along with all the important details or topics that are required to crack the NEET 2021 exam.
|Address||6/1/1E Anil Moitra Road Ballygunge Near South Point High School, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019|
|Batch Size||70- 80 students|
|Contact Number||098307 51948|
|Past Results||Adesh Nirshad, Neha Agarwal, Suraj Singh|
Check | NEET 2021 Revision Plan
Pathfinder Coaching Institute
Pathfinder Coaching Institute is one of the leading medical coaching institutes in Kolkata. The leading institute has the best and highly experienced faculty members and the excellent result record in the past few years. The Institute is at number 1 position in the city in providing medical coaching to the students. The coaching institute offers different courses, i.e., 2 Year Classroom Programme for the students moving to class XI, 1 Year Classroom Programme for students moving to class XII, 1 Year Repeater Programme for class XII passed out students, 1 Year and 2 Year Test Programme for students moving to class XI or Class XII and the Capsule Programme – For class XII appearing or passed out students.
- The institute provides the best NEET study material with elaborated and complete explanations of each topic along with the past year questions topic wise.
- Motivational sessions and doubt clearing sessions are conducted from time to time to help students overcome the exam stress.
- Tests are conducted periodically to help students assess their preparation level and judge them on the basis of different parameters.
- The competitive environment so that students can well prepare for their examination, and many other topnotch facilities for their aspirants. Pathfinder is the perfect place for your NEET 2021 exam.
- The study booklets are provided with the NEET 2021 preparation tips and guidelines on how to clear the examination along with some important questions from past years’ medical entrance tests.
|Address||96K SP Mukherjee Road, Hazra Rd, Kolkata, West Bengal 700026|
|Batch Size||20- 30 students|
|Contact Number||033 2455 1840|
|Past Results||Ritwik Kumar Sahoo|
|Fee Structure||Rs. 70,000 for 1 year and Rs. 1,40,000 for 2 years|
Read | Stressed Out Because Of Lockdown? Here’s How To Stay Motivated During NEET 2021 Preparation These were some of the best NEET coaching centers in Kolkata. The books, courses, lectures, tuition classes prepare you for the test day. These are well equipped coaching institutes that offer multiple practice tests, doubt clearing sessions, section wise distribution of questions, NEET 2021 Preparation tips and strategies to appear for the test. Considering these coaching centers can be helpful and add to your NEET score.
NEET 2021 has been scheduled to be conducted on August 1. Since the pandemic of COVID-19 has brought the education sector to a grinding halt, coaching centers have unfortunately not been able to hold offline classes. At a time like this, it is natural to feel lost and discouraged about the approaching exam but one must not forget that self preparation is the way to go. We will break down for you everything related to NEET and how to prepare for NEET 2021 without coaching and get better NEET Results. It may seem challenging but with determination and disciplined approach NEET preparations can be done easily at home. Read this article to know how to prepare at home for NEET 2021.
Everything You Need To Know About NEET 2021
Before we get to learn about how to prepare for NEET 2021 without coaching, let us understand exactly what we are preparing for. NEET is an offline, pen and paper test. The NEET exam is divided into three broad categories – Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The question paper will contain 45 questions each for Physics and Chemistry. Biology is further divided into 2 parts – Zoology and Botany. There will be 45 questions each for Zoology and Botany, 90 questions in total for Biology. In Physics and Chemistry, maximum marks would be 180 each while in Biology, it would be 360. This makes a total of 720 marks. The exam follows a multiple choice question pattern. NEET exam pattern also follows the negative marking scheme. For every correct answer the candidate will score +4 marks and for every wrong answer, -1. No marks will be added or deducted for multiple or zero answers for one question. The NEET Syllabus covers the Physics, Chemistry and Biology of class 11 and 12 described in the NCERT curriculum. The exam is conducted in various languages including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Kannada and Gujarati.
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Total Number Of Questions||180|
|Total Number Of Marks||720|
|Subject-wise Allocation Of Questions||Physics (45), Chemistry (45), Biology (90) – Zoology (45) + Botany (45)|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marking||Yes (+4 For Correct Answers, -1 For Wrong Answers)|
How to Prepare for NEET 2021 at Home
Now that we have a basic clarity and understanding of what we are dealing with, let’s take a look at how to prepare for NEET at home. Preparing at home for any exam can sound overwhelming in the beginning. Students have been conditioned to be dependent on coaching classes much more than it is required. Falling back into the practice of self preparation, especially when you are dealing with technical subjects is difficult but not impossible.
Subject-wise Preparation Tips
The three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology are very different in nature. Hence, one must understand that it is important to deal with these subjects differently. But one thing that is common to all these three subjects is one can stick to their NCERT books to prepare. They can also use other reference books while preparing.
Let’s first talk about Physics. It is a subject that requires constant practice. One needs to be able to have the understanding and a knack for Physics from the very first day at class 11.
- NCERT books will be of immense help while preparing for Physics. NCERT books help you understand the concepts and brush them up when one attempts to go for questions of higher difficulty level.
- There is no need to stress yourself and prepare for 12th Physics and NEET exams separately.
- Preparation for both of these exams must go hand-in-hand. The simultaneous preparation will keep the candidate on track and consistent towards problem-solving.
- One must dedicate at least one and a half hours to Physics a day to be able to not only perform well in the 12th board exams but to also ace the NEET exam.
Let’s now shift our focus to chemistry. This subject is very different from Physics as it contains many theoretical concepts along with chemical equations. There are three broad categories in Chemistry- Physical, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry.
- While Physical Chemistry has more weightage than Organic and Inorganic chemistry, it would not be the best thing to put in more effort for one and discard the other two.
- All the three categories are important despite the varying weightage. Chemistry is about concepts. One must understand these concepts and give them a generous number of revisions.
- You can draw out chemical equations on a chart paper and paste it to the walls of your room so that they are mostly in front of your eyes, making it easier for you to revise.
- Making hand-written notes goes a long way. Hand-written notes are made specifically to your studying-style. One can never depend on other students’ notes as blindly as they can depend on their own.
- Jot down important topics, concepts, questions that you find difficult. Keep coming back to them even later during your preparation as those are the ones that require the most of your focus. Referring to books other than NCERT is recommended.
Many consider Biology to be the easiest of the three subjects. However, Biology is the most important subject as it has the most weightage in the NEET exam. It is not only the most important but also the most scoring subject. While Biology looks easier on the surface, many former NEET aspirants feel that the difficulty level of the exam has been increasing for the past few years.
- Biology is also about theories and concepts. It would be fair to say that when it comes to biology, NCERT is your bible. More than 65 questions out of 90 come directly from the NCERT book.
- Anyone who has read and understood the NCERT Biology book religiously has won more than half of the battle.
- Once you are thorough with the basics and preparation, feel free to take it up a notch to an advanced level.
- You will find at least 8 questions of the advanced level in this section. One will only be able to solve them if they have been attempted previously during preparations.
Important Topics to Focus On While Preparing for NEET 2021
|Single Harmonic Motion||Thermodynamics||Reproduction: Flowers, Plants & Humans|
|Optics||Atomic Structure||Structural Organisation In Living Organisms|
|Mechanisms||Hydrocarbons||Cell Structure & Function|
|Electrodynamics||Polymers||Physiology – Plant & Humans|
|Modern Physics||Mole Concept||Ecology|
|Waves||Stoichiometry||Genetics & Evolution|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||Chemical Bonding||Biotechnology|
|–||Hydrogen Bonding||Diversity In Living Organisms|
|–||Block Elements – D,F,P,S||–|
How to prepare for NEET at Home Vs Coaching Centers
The million dollar question for the batch of 2021 is how to prepare for the competitive exams without coaching classes. It has been drilled into our minds that coaching classes are important but it is a myth. The year 2020 and 2021 has presented a number of challenges in front of us but students must not think of it as a burden but as an opportunity. Here is a comparison between preparation at home and coaching classes to help you understand how to ace this opportunity.
- While self preparation for competitive exams looks like a herculean task, it is actually the most enriching experience for any aspirant of any competitive exam.
- With a little to no guidance, one starts the whole process on their own, bearing in mind that this opportunity might make or break their future.
- Since there is no one backing you, you become your own strength. When you realise that you are driven enough to crack the exam, you will start making better choices like discipline over procrastination.
- This will not only have a positive impact on your approach towards the NEET exam but any problem that you might face in the future. It will not only give you strength but will also have a positive impact on your mental health.
- If you feel overburdened, do reach out to your parents, guardians or teachers for help.
- Tips to Crack the National Level Medical Entrance Exam
- Stressed Out Because Of Lockdown? Here’s How To Stay Motivated During NEET Preparation
You Are The Boss
- Since you are the one planning, executing and performing, you are your own boss.
- With coaching classes, one has to depend on their time schedule and teaching patterns. Commuting to and from coaching classes after school can be tiring. It is possible for you to not find time for yourself or your studies after attending school and coaching classes one after the other.
- While studying on your own, you are free of those boundations. You can create a schedule that works for you and is best suited to your body clock.
- If you are a morning person, you can wake up early in the morning for your preparations. If you are a night owl, you can stay up for as long as you want to.
- Studying for four to five hours at a stretch, or with breaks, you are the one to decide as you are in control. Being your own boss comes with a number of responsibilities. However, it is a great learning experience as it will teach you discipline, consistency and smart work.
The Money Aspect
- Medical education can burn a big hole in many pockets. It is not easy for many to afford an education in the medical sector without taking a hefty education loan.
- This comes with a heavy fee that coaching classes charge these days. When one decides to study on their own for competitive exams, they can save a lot of money which can eventually be used to pay the college fee.
- In the age of the internet, offline classes have become a primitive concept. Whatever you need to know about anything under the sun is available on google and youtube.
- A number of video lectures on the internet are either available for free or charge a nominal fee. Though it requires more discipline and effort but saves you a lot of time and money.
How to Prepare for NEET? – General Preparation Tips
Now that we have covered almost everything that is there to know about NEET 2021 and how to prepare for NEET, let’s get down to how to realistically do the task.
Have a plan
- No task, small or big can ever be successfully performed without a proper plan.
- You need to start early. Understand the syllabus and your potential, make a plan accordingly. Do what works for you.
- Communicate with your family and friends to be able to form a plan but do not get overwhelmed in the process.
- Understand that the first few steps towards a goal are always difficult but not impossible.
- If your plan does not work out for you, be patient with yourself and work on another plan. Trial and error will help you get in the flow.
Set small, realistic goals
- Preparing for competitive exams is not an overnight affair. It requires months and months of consistency, discipline and smart work.
- Realistically, you will not be able to accomplish this task in a week. Once you have a plan in place, start making smaller goals for yourself.
- It could be finishing a certain number of chapters in a particular amount of time, or performing well in a mock test.
- Achieving small goals will give you a sense of accomplishment and will keep you motivated for the rest of the journey. Bigger goals are always achieved by achieving many small goals.
Do NOT Procrastinate
- Procrastination has more mental repercussions than physical. How to know that you are procrastinating? If you find yourself wasting time or constantly convincing yourself that you will be able to study later with much more conviction, then you are procrastinating.
- One needs to understand the difference between being lazy and procrastinating. Laziness is mostly physical fatigue that lasts for a shorter period of time. However, procrastination lasts for a longer period of time that stems from the illusion that we create for ourselves.
- If you find yourself procrastinating, you need to pull yourself out of that cycle.
- You will have to mentally fool yourself into doing the task by starting it.
- The golden rule is to start the task and do it for 5 minutes. If you are able to do the task for 5 minutes, there is a higher possibility and success rate that you will end up completing it.
These tips on how to prepare for NEET 2021 without coaching is enough to kickstart your NEET preparations. Aspirans still have a month left for NEET 2021 preparation. It is advisable not to ease down too much and make the most of this time.
Answer: Yes, it is absolutely possible to clear NEET without coaching classes. However, it requires a lot of planning and executing. You need to prepare an effective study plan and commit to it in order to succeed.
Answer: Though NCERT textbooks are a great source, they are not enough to crack NEET. It is always advisable to refer to other best books also while preparing for such competitive exams. Choose 1 or 2 reference books for each subject and focus on them.
Ans: NEET 2021 will be conducted on August 1, 2021.
Answer: Yes, you can crack NEET 2021 in 1 month if you devote around 10-12 hours to study and follow a proper study plan.
From 2020, NEET has been the only entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate courses like MBBS and BDS in medical institutes like AIIMS, PIGMER, etc. Due to a rise in the total number of NEET registrations by 5%, there is a cut-throat competition among the candidates. Therefore, self-study will not be enough to ace your exams. Hence, NEET Coaching Classes will play a major role in your NEET 2021 preparations. There are around 419 coaching classes in Mumbai city. Read the following article to know about NEET Coaching Classes in Mumbai.
- NEET Coaching centres provide you with professional guidance and help you improve consistency and regularity.
- Coaching also provides you with the best NEET study material and regular mock tests.
Check | Important Exam Dates
NEET Coaching Classes in Mumbai
NEET Coaching classes along with self-study can help you clear the NEET 2021 examination with flying colors. Below mentioned are some of the top NEET coaching classes in Mumbai:
The institute provides medical and engineering entrance coaching classes to the students of Classes XI and XII. The institute has highly educated and well-experienced staff members and has shown excellent and remarkable results in the last few years.
- Revision tests are conducted every week which are based on the NEET exam pattern and syllabus of entrance test as well as board examination.
- The institute provides comprehensive NEET study material that includes the well elaborated explanation of all the topics along with the previous year question papers.
- Doubt clearing sessions are conducted every 2 days for the students to clear each and every minute doubt and lay their strong foundation.
- Motivational sessions are conducted from time to time for the students to boost up their confidence and stress-free NEET 2021 preparations.
|Address||55, Road Number 1, Mahalaxmi Niwas, Hindu Colony, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014|
|Batch Size||70- 80 students|
|Past Results||No information is shared|
Check | NEET Coaching centers in India
Known for its excellent results, Aakash Institute is one of the leading NEET coaching centres in the medical stream. With well experienced highly educated faculty members, best classroom experience, the institute is known to produce many toppers since its inception. The institute offers courses like NEET Booster Course, XII cum medical course for NEET, Crash course for NEET and special test series for all the medical aspirants.
- The institute provides comprehensive study material that includes the well elaborated explanation of all the topics along with the NEET sample papers.
- The i-tutor facility provided by the institute helps students cover the topics taught in the class they have missed earlier.
- The institute conducts regular tests as a part of their NEET 2021 Revision plan.
|Address||Flat No. 2 & 3, 1st Floor, 11/12, Madhaveshwar Co-op Soc. Ltd., Madhavnagar, S V Road, Above Merwans Cake Shop, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058|
|Batch Size||More than 100 students|
|Past Results||Bhavik Bansal|
Check | NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi
Allen Career Institute
The main focus of the institute is laid on building the foundation of the students by explaining them each and every topic elaborately. There are multiple courses offered by the institute to help students prepare on the basis of the class they are studying in. The major programs offered are 2-year Integrated program for the students of Class XI, 1 year integrated program for the students of Class XII, Crash course for the XII graduate and foundation courses for the students studying in Class 8th to 12th.
- The NEET study material provided by the institute explains each and every topic in detail with diagrams and graphical representation.
- The institute has highly experienced and well-educated staff members who are well versed in the field of training students for NEET examination for years as per the NEET 2021 syllabus and pattern of the examination.
- The distance learning program (DLP) offered by the institute replicates the classroom program and is helpful for the students who wish to prepare from their home and cannot travel to take any classes.
- Allen Career Institute also offers scholarships to the students on the basis of the marks scored by them in the test.
- The Institute has the best test series which helps the students in assessing their NEET 2021 preparation level and compare that with other students.
|Address||5th Floor, Baba House, Western Express Highway, Metro Station, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093|
|Batch Size||60- 70 students|
|Past Results||No information|
Lakshay Institute is one of the best medical and engineering coaching centers in Mumbai. The faculties of this institute are with the right education and many years of experience in the medical field. Lakshay Institute has two courses in which students can enrol themselves. One of the 2-year programs for the students of Class 11th and the other one is the 1-year program for the students of Class 12th.
- Both online and offline coaching is provided for all the four subjects, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths.
- Doubt clearing sessions are conducted by the experts from time to time to clear all the doubts of all the students.
- NEET study material is provided to all the students who are enrolled in the classes.
- The study notes include each and every topic which is divided according to the Entrance based pattern and board examination pattern.
- Periodic tests are conducted to assess the NEET 2021 preparation level of the students.
|Address||407, 408 and 409, 4th Floor, Omprakash Arcade, Nr. Ambedkar Garden, Chembur E, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071|
|Batch Size||More than 50 students|
|Contact Number||022 25214893|
|Past Results||Nothing to be shared|
|Fee Structure||Nothing to be shared|
Wisdom Academy is the number 1 coaching institute for the medical and engineering entrance examinations in Mumbai. They provide coaching for medical and engineering entrance examinations. There are different programs offered to the students, i.e., 2 Years Programme for X to XI moving students, 1 Year Programme for XI to XII moving students and 1 Year Programme for XII passed students.
- The size of the batch in the institute is limited with only 20 to 30 students in each batch which helps a student to interact with the teacher in a better way.
- Proper student counselling is done and motivational sessions are conducted from time to time to boost up the confidence of the students and help them overcome the stress of the examination.
- The curriculum of the NEET 2021 syllabus is designed so as to cover the syllabus of both board examination and the entrance test.
- Periodic tests are conducted from time to time to test the level and performance of the students.
|Address||STAR PLAZA, 2nd Floor, 208, V, Chandavarkar, Rd, Near RAJMAHAL HOTEL, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092|
|Batch Size||More than 50 students|
|Past Results||No information is shared|
|Fee Structure||No information is shared|
Know about Scholarship for NEET
Informatica Classes is one of the premier coaching institutes for medical and engineering entrance examinations in Mumbai. The coaching institute offers different courses for the students, i.e., Class XI and XII Board exams + NEET UG courses for the students appearing in Class XI or XII, NEET UG Crash course for the Class XII pass out, Class XII Board exam + NEET-UG for the students who are in Class XII.
- The institute provides complete study material for the board examination and entrance point of view.
- Regular tests are conducted every week for the students in two modes: Objective test for entrance point of view and the Subjective tests for the Board examinations point of view.
- The syllabus is covered keeping in mind the NEET exam pattern and the pattern of the board examination.
- Revision classes and motivational sessions are conducted from time to time.
|Address||Shop No.- 2, Yashashree Co-operative Opp.-Poddar Mill, N.M. Joshi Marg, Currey Rd Bridge, below Bank of Maharashtra, West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400011|
|Batch Size||No information is shared|
|Fee Structure||No information is shared|
|Past Results||Saurav Parmar, Jaideep More|
Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute
Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute is one of the leading medical coaching institutes in Mumbai which has the experience of training students for the medical entrance examinations since 1996. The leading institute has the best and highly experienced faculty members and the excellent result record in the past few years.
- The institute provides best study material with elaborated and complete explanations of each topic along with the past year questions topic wise.
- It offers online tests series for the students so that they can give their tests with the comfort of their home.
- The faculty members are highly qualified and well experienced in the field of training students for the medical entrance examinations and are dedicated towards students’ success.
- The institute provides printed notes to the students and the facility of e-books is also available.
- The facility of i-tutor is also provided to the students so that they can cover up the concepts taught in the class in case they have missed it.
|Address||Shop No. 3, Civic Centre, MMGS Marg, opp. sunshine plaza, Dadar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014|
|Batch Size||30- 40 students|
|Contact Number||9810150067, 9999946077|
|Past Results||Sivaranjani A, JPR Sapna C, Abhishek Kumar|
|Fee Structure||No information|
These were some of the best NEET coaching classes in Mumbai. The reference books, courses, lectures, tuition classes prepare you for the test day. These are well-equipped coaching institutes that offer multiple practice tests, doubt clearing sessions, section-wise distribution of questions, tips and strategies to appear for the test. Considering these coaching classes in Mumbai can be helpful and add to your NEET score.
NEET 2021 is most likely to be conducted on May 02, 2021 by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The fact that NEET is the only medical entrance exam for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India, it one of the most competitive one as the competition raises the level of exam increases. In order to cope up with the level of exam, it is necessary to work smart during NEET 2021 preparations rather than working hard. However, there are mainly 7 common mistakes which the majority of the students make resulting in bringing their NEET 2021 score down. Therefore, it becomes the first priority for each and every aspirant to be aware of these mistakes and work upon them. Read the following article to stop yourself from making 7 common mistakes during NEET 2021 preparations.
7 Common Mistakes to Avoid During NEET 2021 Preparations
7 common mistakes to avoid in NEET 2021 Preparations are listed as follows. You make these common mistakes unconsciously and hamper your preparations. However, knowing about it will make you aware in the course of your study.
1.Preparing Without Schedule
Students often tend to ignore this strategy and go for random study which at last results in incomplete work.
- Having a proper schedule not only helps students to work in discipline but all improve their overall performance.
- Making a proper schedule i.e. distributing time with a proper understanding of high priority things helps students to invest time in a proper sense without leaving any portion of the NEET 2021 syllabus.
2.Preferring Many Reference Books Over NCERT
While studying for a particular topic students tend to refer to too many books which at last lead to confusion of that topic. This mistake is often done by students going to coaching classes in spite knowing the fact that 80% to 90% is from NCERT Books.
- The NCERT books cover all topics clearly as per the NEET 2021 Exam pattern and are a perfect guide for all students.
- However if one wants to use NEET Reference books with NCERT then instead of using 2-3 it is better to stick to only one reference book, this not only avoids the confusion but also helps in clearing a doubt much more efficiently.
3.Not Giving Time For Self-study
This is the main reason behind a student’s selection.
- Yes, it’s difficult to get time for self-study after studying 5 to 6 hours in NEET coaching centers and completing 2-3 hours of college. But self-study is as important as any of these.
- Studying a topic taught in coaching or college again by oneself helps to understand much more clearly and also boost up self-esteem and improves self-confidence.
However the fact that there is only a 2% of coaching contribution in a student’s selection rest is what the student makes from self- study.
4.No Self Analyzing Of Preparation
Self-analysis is the most powerful way of getting answers for all confusions and the best way to figure out the aspects which need to be improved. There are many students who escape self-analysis in the race of knowing more and more.
- It is necessary to keep in mind that only studying and not remembering anything will not help to score.
- Self-analyzing can be done in many ways but the best way is to solve NEET 2021 sample papers and analyze the mistakes.
- Making a note of mistakes and working on them helps in not repeating the same mistakes again and again.
- Also practicing NEET 2021 sample papers gives the analysis of the areas in which students have to work more.
Check | NEET 2021 Paper Analysis
5.Not Focusing On High Weightage Chapters
In the race of completion of the vast syllabus, students don’t realize the importance of certain chapters. As the same agency conducts exams, there are certain chapters that have higher weightage as compared to others. Higher weightage means more number of questions are asked from those chapters as compared to other chapters.
- While studying it is necessary to complete all chapters as at least one question will be asked from each.
- However, while revising it is necessary to make a proper sequence of important topics for NEET 2021 with higher weightage ones at the top and accordingly. So that the chances of losing marks gets minimized.
6.Not Preparing As Per The Exam Pattern
As NEET is an MCQ based exam, it becomes necessary to practice according to the NEET 2021 Exam Pattern.
- While filling the NEET OMR sheets one should be aware of the question number and accordingly, the answer must be filled as once filled can’t be changed.
- Keeping a track of time and speed is a must in such competitive exams. All this comes with practice.
There are many institutes providing mock tests and helping students in practicing well before exams. NTA also provides the facility by organizing NEET mock tests all over India.
7.Not Taking Enough Breaks
Preparing for an exam such as NEET 2021 can put you under a lot of pressure. Stress-busters help in reducing the anxiety and stress level. Students tend to drown themselves in books, which actually has a negative impact on their NEET 2021 Preparations. Therefore, one must take sufficient breaks in between studying.
Therefore, these are the 7 common mistakes that can be avoided by students while preparing for NEET 2021 and working on these mistakes will certainly help students to increase their NEET 2021 score and overall performance.
NEET is one of the important entrance examinations of our country. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is most likely to conduct NEET 2021 on 02nd May, 2021. Therefore, even from now onwards, students have a great amount of time for the preparations and an opportunity to score 600+ in NEET 2021.
Many aspirants wish to be in the top ranks and score 600+ in NEET 2021 while others getting a score 600+ in NEET seems like an unachievable dream. Yes, it is a dream but not an unachievable one. In 2020, 2 students even managed to score 720 out of 720 marks. Scoring such marks requires a lot of dedication, hard work, and sacrifices. NEET 2021 preparations must be thorough and complete. So, if you are a student who dreams of being among the top rankers. If you are a student who needs last-minute tips to prepare for scoring 600+ marks in NEET 2021 examination. Then you should further read this article.
Prepare to Score 600+ in NEET 2021 with these Tips
The preparation for NEET 2021 or any other examination must begin with goal setting which is the most important part of any examination. It helps us to gain and keep the focus on the things we want to achieve, in this case, achieve a 600+ score in NEET 2021 exam.
Now that you have set your goal i.e. 600+ in NEET 2021, let’s move to some NEET 2021 Preparation tips that you can apply in your study routine to achieve a score 600+ in NEET 2021 exam.
Tip 1: Know about NEET 2021 Syllabus
When you have set your goal, the next step is to know your syllabus.
- It will help you know the important topics of NEET 2021 syllabus and set your time according to your weak topics and strong topics.
- Give your time to the weak topics and learn it and keep practicing the stronger ones.
- Do not skip a chapter just because it is hard. Also, try to cover all the important topics of NEET 2021 syllabus.
Tip 2: Jot Down Key Words and Points
When you dream of scoring 600+ in the NEET 2021 exam, it becomes essential to work smartly.
- Jotting down key words and points that are important to a particular topic in a small book can be an effective technique to remember effectively in a short period of time.
- Next time when you want to go through a particular topic you don’t have to go through an entire topic but thorough the NEET reference book of your keywords and points.
- Jotting down can be done in the form of mind- maps, summary or a list.
Tip 3: Know about NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
You have studied well, made key points, now it’s time to know the NEET 2021 exam pattern. The exam pattern will help you know more about the NEET 2021 you are appearing for. Here is the NEET 2021 exam pattern.
|Marking scheme||+4 for correct answers, -1 for incorrect answers|
|Number of questions||180|
The marking scheme for NEET 2021 is 4 correct answers and -1 for each negative answer. The total number of questions is 180. From this, you can figure out how many correct answers you need to give to score 600+ in NEET 2021 exam keeping negative marking in mind. Always aim to get more correct answers than the needed number.
Check | NEET 2021 Paper Analysis
Tip 4: NEET Mock Tests
Now that you have studied and learned, it is important to know how much you have retained and what topics you still need to work on.
- Taking NEET mock tests helps you know where you stand with your preparations.
- The tests also help you to know about the topics you still need to work on.
- NEET mock tests are available online or you can ask your teacher for the same.
Check | NEET 2021 Sample Papers
Tip 5: Solve NEET Previous Years Papers
- Solving NEET previous years papers gives you insights about important topics of NEET 2021 Syllabus based on the questions asked in past years.
- They help you analyze the way the question is going to be asked and you will be prepared. The papers also help you to revise too.
- Solve the papers when you are absolutely done with your NEET 2021 syllabus and there is nothing there but to revise. You can get NEET Previous Years Papers online.
Tip 6: Revise
Practising is the key to achieving a score of 600+ in NEET 2021 exam. You should keep revising until the day of the NEET 2021 examination. Devise a NEET 2021 Revision plan a few days before the examination.
- Every week take out a subject and revise what you learned until now. Repeat for weeks to come by.
- The week before the exam you should strictly revise with the help of the keyword book you prepared.
This way you will be able to remember efficiently and smartly. You can use flashcards, NEET mock tests online, or any other study material suitable for you to revise.
Tip 7: Do it Everyday
All your hard work will go in vain if you are not consistent.
- Get up and prepare every day.
- Do not ever go a day without studying.
- If you don’t feel like learning, revise something.
- Reduce your hours if your daily hours seem too much but do not skip it.
- Make a timetable and stick to it.
These are days when procrastinating should never be chosen.
Tip 8: Believe in Yourself
The road to achieving a score of 600+ in NEET 2021 is full of bumps and blocks. It is not an easy task to achieve such a big dream. There will be times when you will feel like giving up.
- Believe in yourself and believe that you have put hours and hours to succeed.
- Believe that if you set your mind onto something you will achieve it.
- Be confident and believe in your hard work.
At the end of the day, you should always choose what is best for you and choose ways that serve you best. These were a few tips that can help you prepare to achieve 600+ marks in NEET 2021. Always remember,
“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
For all the aspiring candidates who are wanting to take NEET exam, it is imperative to get the correct direction and preparation. The competition is becoming tough day by day and it is very important to become the best out of the lot to secure a seat in your preferred medical college. Here NEET Coaching Centers assume a significant role by giving the correct direction and study material.
With innumerable NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi, picking the best one that offers the top facilities can be a tough nut to crack. The right guide for medical entrance exam coaching institutes in Delhi can get one into the college they had always wanted, and accordingly, be the key to a successful profession.
Check | NEET Coaching Centers in India
How to Choose the best Coaching for NEET?
There are a few noteworthy components to consider, that can help in choosing the best NEET Coaching Centers in India. Some of the factors are mentioned here:-
- Staff – Tutors can help in demonstrating complex topics and clearing questions. Guaranteeing the idea of the educators in the medical field and an adequate proportion of knowledge of the NEET 2021 syllabus and the medical stream is fundamental for the correct direction.
- Infrastructure – One of the most crucial parts of a NEET 2021 preparation process is the study environment one is provided with which can also be known as the infrastructure of the institute. Fundamental equipment in the class and the campus in an accessible and good region are necessary.
- Course Content – Ensuring that the course content is as per what the NEET exam must be enquired by the candidates before enrolling. Getting a sufficient idea in regards to the time table incorporation from the graduated class or alums will give a sensible picture.
- Past Results – Consistency in results and yearly outcome of the candidates for the past few years should be vital considered. Institutions normally send out the list of high scorers and flourishing results and it is important to affirm these estimations.
- Online Resources – NEET 2021 Preparation at home with the help of recorded lessons on an online portal or application provided by the coaching centre is an extra piece of a facility which is very important. Candidates who need to re-study a topic during their free time can do as such with the snap of a catch.
- Doubt Sessions/When you’ll miss the class – The institute must provide doubt sessions and re-classes if someone missed one. The openness of instructors must be inferred early.
NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi
NEET Coaching Centers play important roles in the preparation of NEET exam. A list of available top medical entrance exam coaching institutes in Delhi is provided below. Students must choose an entrance exam coaching institutes in Delhi wisely after considering various factors mentioned above in this article.
Aakash Institute – NEET Coaching Center
- Aakash Institute is one of the main organizations in the medical and engineering training sector.
- The institute is the most renowned in the field of competitive coachings.
- Throughout the years the establishment has created numerous national level clinchers in different medical and other entrance exams.
- With the assistance of profoundly qualified staff and an intuitive learning approach, students of Aakash can crack the test in just one go.
- The institute has an extraordinary record of in excess of 30,000 candidates making it to top medical colleges in recent 29 years of its functionality.
Aakash Institute offers:
- Classroom Education
- Computerized instructions or E-Learning
- Cloud Learning
Why Choose Aakash Institute?
- They give complete examination material and furthermore incorporate an intelligent instructing approach.
- Aakash conducts parent-instructor meetings and inspirational meetings to support the certainty of candidates.
- They have a Disciplined and Focused Learning Environment.
- Periodic Tests and Well-characterized Academic Student Journeys.
|Address||1 N-11 flyover, opp. defence colony, South Extension, New Delhi, 110049|
|Contact||+91 88000 13111|
Download NEET Study Material
YVS Institute – NEET Coaching Center
- YVS Institute is also probably one of the most established names in the field of medical training organizations.
- Their prime centre is to educate candidates from basics to the advanced level according to the learning capabilities of the student.
- The institute is running effectively under the solid leadership of Dr YVS and has created numerous achievers in the previous years.
- They train minds with the abilities and information required to attempt profoundly competitive entrance exams.
YVS Institute offers:
- Standard course
- Correspondence course
- Crash course
- Test Series
Why Choose YVS Institute?
- YVS offers 5 days of class for 4 hours each.
- The batch size is fixed in YVS i.e is called Special 32.
- They lead mock tests in like clockwork.
- YVS organization gives day by day practice papers and doubt clearing meetings to its students.
|Address||U-182, 2nd Floor, Upadhyay Block Near Pillar Number-30, Shakarpur metro station gate no 4, New Delhi, Delhi 110092|
|Contact||+91 98998 51090|
Check | NEET Question Papers
Nivedita Classes Institute – NEET Coaching Center
- The organization is a renowned name in giving coaching to a number of competitive tests.
- The organization’s vital concentration is always on their students.
- The organization likewise gives tips and strategies to candidates with the goal that they can solve questions rapidly during the test.
Nivedita Classes organization offers:
- Medical Two Year Program
- Medical One Year XII Studying Program
- Medical One Year Dropper Program
- NEET Capsule Program
- NEET Crash Program
Why Choose Nivedita Classes Institute?
- They centre around SWOT examination that implies Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat Analysis. This profound examination helps the students and encourages them to understand their weaknesses in different topics.
- They give uniquely planned, clear, and exact hypothesis notes followed by a plentiful number of illustrations that catch all the important topics or themes.
- They direct periodic tests to follow the presentation of applicants.
- According to Nivedita Classes, 65% of candidates have questions while reexamining the point and they give regular doubt clearing sessions so competitors can exceed expectations in their subjects.
|Address||N-16, LGF, Kalkaji, South Delhi Landmark: Beside Allahabad Bank, New Delhi, Delhi 110019|
|Contact||+91 99536 35005|
Margshree Institute – NEET Coaching Center
- Margshree offers exclusively planned techniques to instruct projects to exceed expectations in a competitive domain.
- They educate and direct candidates about what’s the best methodology to crack NEET and how you should manage with your preparation.
- The organization gives updated study material, critical thinking meetings, test design based assignments, and online test arrangement to the candidates.
Margshree organization offers:
- Offline Coaching
- Internet Coaching
- Online Test Series
- Study Material
Why Choose Margshree Institute?
- Margshree gives Free online test series whenever a candidate wants and they likewise hold Online and Offline Classes with the best workforce.
- Doubt clearing meeting is an unquestionable provision in Margshree Institute. Standard input from the candidates is taken to build their degree of fulfilment.
- All the projects or courses and schedules of lectures are fairly planned in this training centre.
- The courses are finished as per the requirement of the candidates and well in time with the timely test and their discussion.
|Address||Metro Pillar Number 56, Metro Station, 315, Vikash Complex, Vikas Marg in front, near Nirman Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Shakarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110092|
|Contact||011 2250 3337|
Check | NEET Sample Papers
Prerna Education – NEET Coaching Center
- In Delhi, Prerna Education Coaching institution is one of the main centres.
- It helps the young candidates to make their dream become a possibility through top-notch educating, latest technology, and commitment.
- At Prerna Education, the preparation is being conferred by the Industry proficient specialists with demonstrated preparing skill.
Prerna Education organization offers:
- NEET Droppers Batch Program
- NEET Crash Course Program
- NEET Two Years Classroom Program
Why Choose Prerna Education Institute?
- Sufficient Library Facility: Prerna Education instructing focus furnishes the library facility to candidates with a tremendous pool of books and assets to browse.
- Day by day Attendance Monitoring: Every candidate is given an ID card that is utilized to mark their participation for the day.
- Monthly Performance Report: This empowers parents just as candidates to keep tabs on their growth and assist them with improving their results.
- Doubt Classes: These classes go about as an impetus in reinforcing the certainty of weak, non-serious, and shy candidates alongside the toppers.
|Address||Nearest Metro, H-81, South Extension, Block H, South Extension I, New Delhi, Delhi 110049|
|Contact||011 4165 9551|
Amity Institute For Competitive Examinations – NEET Coaching Center
- The best coaching for NEET is led by the Amity institute.
- The explanations behind the best training by Amity lie in the best technique and its study material.
- The coaching institute focus furnishes the best training with the assistance of exceptionally qualified and experienced employees.
Amity Institute for Competitive Exam Offers:
- Accelerated Classroom Contact Program (ACCP) for Class XII Pass Students.
- Crash Programs for CBSE, AIPMT, DPMT, CPMT, AIMS, and so forth for candidates who have passed Class XII
- Broad Training Program (ETP) for candidates studying or who have passed Class XII
- One Year Classroom contact program (OCCP) for candidates who are still studying in Class XII
- Two Years Classroom contact Program (TCCP)
Why Choose Amity Institute?
- In all the projects offered by Amity, the whole schedule is updated.
- Their schedule additionally incorporates questions asked in the last year tests.
- Practice tests are directed to test the candidate’s speed and knowledge.
- Timely Doubt Classes or meetings are directed
- Daily Practice Papers (DPP), Online Test Series are given to the candidates.
|Address||AKC House, No. E-23, MG Marg, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110024|
|Contact||011 2433 6144|
Check NEET 2020 Mock Test
Whizdom Educare – NEET Coaching Center
- The vision of Whizdom is to prepare candidates by giving the best quality training.
- The institutes put stock in “Predetermination of a country is formed inside the four dividers of a study hall”.
- They have built up the courses so that competitors can without much of a stretch deal with their school and instruct educational plans.
Whizdom Educare offers:
- Expanded 2 Years Classroom Program
- Expanded 1 Year Classroom Program
- NEET Crash Courses
Why choose Whizdom Educare Institute?
- Separate courses are designed for X, XI and XII competitors.
- Extraordinarily designed crash course of 6 days out of every week and 5 Hours of the Day for applicants who would prefer not to take admission in long haul courses.
- Classes and appropriate course study given at Whizdom Educare empower candidates to tune in, and take part in a discussion and interface with the teachers.
- Offers an exceptionally planned course for the individuals who have just taken NEET and furthermore wanting to give another try from now, which incorporates experienced and dependable tutors, examination approach, extraordinary examination material, and moderate fee structure.
|Address||Ground, 58A/2, Near HDFC ATM, Kalu Sarai, New Delhi, Delhi 110016|
|Contact||+91 97177 89009|
These above mentioned NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi are the top-ranked and most preferable coaching centres. Hope the information provided above is helpful for you to select the best coaching for NEET in India wisely. All the best !!
NEET is a one way ticket to admission in most of the prestigious Indian medical colleges namely, AIIMS, Christian Medical College and so on. Approximately, 355 medical colleges and 125 dental colleges consider NEET scores for admissions. Hence, NEET exam is not to be taken lightly, as it requires more than enough determination and preparation to crack the exam and come out with commendable marks. Most of the students go with the motion of choosing the best NEET coaching centres for themselves so as to get external help to their insistent studying.
However, most of the classes or NEET Coaching Centres that students will go to are not always up to the mark and therefore can miserably hinder the progress and education of the student.
- It is important, therefore, to a better class, one which is not only good but guarantees that you will go out of it learning something substantial.
- A student needs to have a comprehensive guide on this topic, where the ones appearing for this exam knows which ones are the best NEET coaching centres not only around India, but also the ones in their areas.
NEET 2021 exam date is likely to be one of the dates from May 2021. As nothing is certain so before diving into the list of NEET Coaching Centres, let us first read more on NEET 2021 and the current scenario of the exam, especially during such trying times.
NEET 2021 – Everything you need to know
NEET is an entrance examination, especially designed for Indian students, who want to pursue undergraduate medical courses or even dental courses, i.e. MBBS and BDS in any of the Indian medical and dental colleges, whether it is a government or a private one.
- NTA will most probably conduct the NEET 2021 exam in May 2021.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card will be released tentatively 15 days before the exam.
- An approximate of 11,00,000 NEET aspirants compete to get seats in medical colleges.
- NEET 2021 Application form correction window will be opened in the first week of February 2021.
- MCC will conduct two rounds of NEET 2021 counselling to admit students in medical colleges.
List of Top NEET Coaching Centers in India
|NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi|
|Aakash Institute||Pace Coaching classes|
|YVS Institute||Takshila Institute|
|Ahead Academy||Competition Shepherd|
|Trump and Gates||Indraprastha Institute|
|NEET Coaching Centers in Varanasi|
|Aakash Institutes||R.S Tutorials|
|Career Point||Mastermind Classes|
|NEET Coaching Centers in Kolkata|
|Aakash Institute||Elite Institute|
|Allen Academy||Sahil Study Circle|
|NEET Coaching Centers in Hyderabad|
|Aakash Educational Services Ltd.||Zims Tuitons|
|Venkat Reddy Medical Academy||Vidya Prangan Educational Society|
|NEET Coaching Centers in Mumbai|
Check | NEET Seat Allotment
Best NEET Coaching Centres in India
Aspirants can go through the details of the following best NEET Coaching Centres in India:
- Aakash Institute first started in the year of 1988, founded by the talented J.C. Chaudhary, with the one and only goal of providing quality guidance with the help of coaching to those who aspire to become doctors (and engineers) by cracking the respective examinations.
- They have been in this coaching scene for more than twenty-five years, meaning that they have experience of the same tenure in this field and therefore, have coached a lot of students till date.
- A lot of their reliability and trustworthiness rests on the fact they came in the field when not all believed that external coaching is necessary to crack NEET 2021. They proved everyone wrong and therefore, is the best NEET coaching centre in this list and can increase the chances of your passing considerably well.
- In fact, more than 1,50,000 students claim it to be one of the most amazing and best NEET coaching institutes in India, especially for the medical entrance coaching.
Allen Career Institute:
- Allen Career Institute makes sure that your career is on the right track.
- One of the best NEET coaching centres around, it was established in the year 1988 by Sri Rajesh Maheshwari.
- The students with whom he started with were just eight in number, but he was determined enough to start and he did.
- Nowadays, more than 7.5 lakh students are taking admission and passing out with flying colors.
- The institute has more than 28 years of experience in this field and can help you pass the NEET 2021 exam quite easily.
- In fact, only around 54,235 students qualified for the NEET conducted in the year 2017; however, the low number of qualifications was not a problem, since most of the students turned out to be toppers that year – as they always seem to be, more often than not.
- Be assured that you will not go wrong with Allen Career institute when it comes to cracking the NEET 2021 exam.
- Rays Education provides coaching not only for Class XI as well as XII, but also for JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, AIIMS, and obviously for NEET examination.
- Rays Education has an amazing infrastructure with a capable faculty able to teach to the students perfectly.
- Ray’s education strives to be the best in whatever they do and provide, including the separate doubt clearing classes every day and provision of getting these classes for the hostelers in their own hostel itself.
- The coaching institute also is the owner of a public school – named Rays Public School –which is known for merging the regular school board syllabus with the competitive exam coaching.
- A library – with more than 9000 books, primarily on Medical entrance exams – is provided to the Rays Education students, along with a cafeteria as well as a medical facility with sick rooms.
- Motion Education is well-known for its extensive and intelligent courses that they provide and the fun way that they coach the students for the competitive exams, primarily NEET.
- Along with NEET, Motion Education also provides coaching for IIT-JEE, JEE Main as well as Advanced, along with AIIMS and NTSE examinations.
- The teaching methods that they employ include the usual lecture, along with the inclusion of video lectures, eBooks, proper study material, mock papers as well as a comprehensive assessment approach, with providing solutions soon after.
- This coaching center doesn’t see many students coming here, leading to a better student to teacher interaction and connection.
- Students have left the coaching institute with perfect marks in NEET examination and proudly smiling faces.
- Founded by R.K. Verma – an IIT Madras alumnus – in the year 2001, Resonance has been spewing out capable NEET students consistently for the past 19 years.
- Verma opened the institute with the aim of establishing an amazingly skilled place where today’s talented students will be transformed and shaped into tomorrow’s successful individuals.
- The institute has numerous study centers, including Bhopal, Chandrapur and Rajkot, to name just a few of the places.
- The institute offers a whole lot of courses, including the much needed and important one, on NEET exams. Resonance believes in wholesome development of students, which means NEET students will definitely be getting wholesome educational support.
- Anyway, as long as the success of NEET appearing students is concerned, more or less 3000 students qualified the NEET examination in the year 2017.
- Career Point came into existence in 1993, put forth by Pramod Maheshwari.
- This coaching institute came with the goal of providing education – and quality education at that –to the students who are preparing for the numerous competitive exams that are out there, including the NEET examination.
- Career Point, in fact, has been one of the most dynamic and responsibly successful institutes to have been listed here.
- It is the quality of the education that they provide that has been convincing students to choose them in place of others.
- More than 25,000 students are known to pass from their coaching institute – with better grades – in the NEET exam.
- They make sure that the students are not only just passing, but also have high ranks in the exam.
Narayana IIT Academy:
- The Narayana IIT Academy is a beautiful addition to the list, having been in the game since the year 1979.
- It is, in fact, one of the largest – and also one of the most preferred – coaching institutes in India, which makes sure that the students from all corners of the nation get equal opportunity for passing the NEET exam.
- In fact, many of the NEET aspirants who learned from Narayana IIT Academy are almost always on the top hundred list.
- What makes this institute great is the faculty, who are not just understanding and friendly to approach, but also experts and specialists in the subjects they teach respectively, not to forget the individual attention they bestow on the students while teaching. Students in this institute can benefit a lot for their NEET 2021 exam.
- Elite Academy has been around as a prestigious coaching institute since the year 1988.
- You can be assured about the academy’s reliability, since almost all of the students have given more or less positive reviews about the place.
- Excellency is what Elite Academy strives for, and that is exactly what they achieve each year, when they coach the students for their NEET exam.
- Along with the provision of the perfect faculty, there are also other things the Academy does to keep the students motivated to study.
- Almost all of them who appear for NEET from this academy pass it with flying colors, which is made possible with the help and motivation of the faculty and the institution in itself.
Rao IIT Academy:
- Rao IIT Academy started as a small academy, established by a Research Scientist and a Technocrat, DR. B.V. Rao, an excellent teacher.
- The Academy has successfully created careers of hundreds and thousands of students, with the help of their comprehensive syllabus and unique teaching methods.
- Though the name suggests it mainly focuses on IIT, the attention to medical and NEET examination preparation is better than anywhere else in the nation.
- All of this is made possible by a team of skilled, talented and highly experienced faculty, who are not only expert in what they teach but are also fully dedicated to what they impart to the students.
- The environment is as unique as it can get, as the students claim, with ample attention given to the students and their progress.
Pace IIT and Medical:
- Pace IIT and Medical was established in the year 1999, starting with just a bunch of students, with an extraordinary hope to make it on top.
- Within just a short span of time, the institute soared to success, providing best education for preparation of Engineering and more importantly, Medical entrance exams, including NEET.
- The vision that they carry is to be the best in the coaching field, churning out successful students so as to make them capable doctors in the future.
- A dynamic and versatile education system is what they provide, through which the Pace IIT and Medical ensure the students are getting the education and preparation tips they need to pass NEET exam. The students of this institute passing this exam easily is proof of that.
- The institute has actually become a students’ favorite, a preferred choice of them, as the claims of building a strong foundation in the medical field by this institute is perfectly true.
How to know which Coaching Institute meets your expectation for NEET examination preparation?
There’s no one factor to check when fixing a coaching class, especially for NEET examination – in fact, there are more than just one. Given below are some of the few expectations a student should keep from his or her NEET Coaching Centres –
A demo class is the primary thing that coaching institutes conduct in order to tell new students about their institute and if possible, get them on board. If you know that any one of the coaching institutes (listed above) are conducting a demo class sooner rather than later, sign up for it as soon as possible. A demo class has the ability to tell you about not just the class, but also about the teaching style and NEET 2021 syllabus covering methods.
Flexibility and Reliability
If you go admit yourself in a class and later find out that they don’t cover up your missed syllabus, because you were absent for a few days due to your illness, would you be able to trust that NEET coaching institute? Your answer is definitely going to be no. When deciding an institute for your NEET 2021 preparation, check whether the classes would provide you a brush up lecture afterwards in case you miss any of the lectures, so that you don’t miss any topic or chapter, least of all an important one.
You have to find a NEET coaching institute that is not that farther from your house. It doesn’t make any sense if you get admission in a coaching institute which takes more than an hour to reach. You are going to surely be exhausted by the time you cross the traveling distance – is there any way you will be in the right state of mind to attend the class? Make sure, therefore, that the coaching institute is easily reachable from your place, so as to make it even more convenient.
Is it a big coaching institute or a small one?
Big or small NEET Coaching Centres are not on the basis of physical presence or the extent of popularity – it is more or less about the strength of the faculty. Often, in the smaller ones, only two to three faculties are present – and sometimes, even one or two – leading to causing a thorny problem if any one of them is not available or has taken a temporary leave. When it comes to bigger institutes, since they have a better strength of faculty, it doesn’t matter if someone is present or not.
Talking to seniors:
Talking to the students who are already studying there, or better yet, contacting the ex-students can get you a lot of intel on the NEET Coaching Centres, including the things you wouldn’t normally notice or hear. Since they have experienced their time in such coaching institutes, they would let you know whether you should go for this institute or not.
Read About NEET Scholarship
NEET 2021 Online Coaching
NEET 2021 preparation can also be done at the comfort of our homes by using the facility of online coaching. It spares the aspirants from the extra efforts of travelling and saves time too. This facility also provides one-to-one learning experience. Students have access to an array of study material, practice papers and so on. Let us highlight the benefits of online coaching.
- Live classes – Online classes give us the benefit of being in our own comfort zone and cut down a lot of travelling time and expenses. Online platform connects the student and teacher via computer, laptop, tablet, etc.
- Qualified Tutors – NEET 2021 Online coaching removes the geographical limitations and helps the aspirants connect with qualified teachers from all over the country. Quality tutoring makes your NEET 2021 preparation more effective and helps you fetch higher scores.
- Varied study modules: NEET 2021 Online coaching centers offer various options to the students. Ranging from crash course to as long as 2 years program, students can choose any module as per their preference.
- Unlimited access to study material – Online coaching has one more perk. Students get the benefit of full-time access to all the notes, mock papers, practice papers, etc. Your NEET 2021 Revision plan becomes easier too. Everything is digitalized and can be opened with nothing but a click.
Tripura State Government’s Super 30 Programme
As per this scheme, the state of Tripura will sponsor the fee of 30 deserving students from both medical and engineering students. The candidates must have a family income of less than 30 lakhs. From among 20 SC students, 30 ST students and 50 general candidates, these NEET and JEE Main aspirants will be shortlisted.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their board examination scores.
- Candidates appearing for Class 12 examinations by Tripura Board will be eligible. Scores in the science stream will be taken into consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates can study from any coaching institute as per their preference, in the nation.
- The total amount that will be given away to each candidate is 2.40 lakhs a year, amounting t0 72 lakhs in total.
Read About Tripura Super 30 Programme
What are the opportunities after passing the NEET 2021 Exam?
Post cracking the NEET 2021 exam, students get a varied number of courses to choose from in the medical field. We have tabulated a number of courses in the table below:
- A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- P.T (Physiotherapy)
- D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- S.M.S (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery)
- Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- H.M.S (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- Optometrist and many more
- B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- U.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
NEET is more than just a big deal; it is – for the students who have decided to become doctors in the future –the only way for them to realise their dream career. Once they have passed this prestigious exam, they have a lot of options, including going for Pharma, D.S.,B.B.S., Physiotherapy and a lot more. With the COVID-19 pandemic lying as an evil shadow on humanity, the doctors have achieved kind of a godlike status, as they are the only ones who can save us from any ailment, including this impending coronavirus. This national level NEET has, therefore, become more than crucial and consequently, so is the passing of this National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. One should take the decision prudently.
NEET coaching and self-study is something that goes hand in hand. A student’s practice and hard work are as important as studying with the right techniques and approach from authentic resources. This era of tough competition has given rise to the NEET coaching centers that give special attention to each student and prepare them well for exams. As the techniques in the books are not easy to understand on your own and so NEET coaching centers play a paramount role in cracking the NEET exam . Read this article to know the best NEET Coaching centers in Bangalore.
Latest: HRD Minister announced the revised exam date of NEET 2020. Now, the exam is scheduled for 13th September 2020.
Medical stands to be one of the recognized and regarded professions in India. Consistently a lot of candidates show up for NEET exam. Candidates experience thorough study cycles for a considerable length of time to get a seat into top medical universities. Many utilize strategies of self-study, and many go to coaching centres.
For the best medical coaching, we have arranged a list of best NEET coaching centers in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Rank of NEET Coaching Centers in Bangalore
A list of the top NEET coaching centers in Bangalore is arranged in the below according to their rank. These rank are based on their faculty, students review, study material and Result.
|Giraffe Learning IIT Coaching||1|
|NEET Crash course Academy||2|
|The PUC Academy||4|
|ALLEN Career Institute Hebbal||5|
|The Vision NEET Academy||6|
|PG Medical Entrance Coaching||7|
|Deeksha, Yelahanka, Bengaluru||10|
NEET Crash Course Academy
The foundation gives provision to live classes and web-based instruction programs, alongside high specialized classes for offline training. Classes are led as per the new NEET exam pattern, and totally in accordance with the schedule. The timetable for the classes go from every day to alternate days and even on the weekends so that the candidate has the flexibility to choose as per their benefit.
This coaching center additionally gives access to the advanced library, free WiFi, and updated PC/Tablet provision. NEET Crash Course Academy holds 2nd position for medical exam training from the past numerous years.
|Address||690Q, 1st Floor, 14th Main Rd, 2nd Phase, JP Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078|
|Contact No.||080 2658 0751/8884416125|
|Fee structure||Rs-1,20,000 for 1yr|
|Notes||Study Material, Test Series, Online test and Offline test Series|
Quest Academy is an exceptional institute which clearly focuses on preparing candidates for NEET and JEE (Mains and Advanced). One of the top medical coaching center in Bangalore, the methodology that the institute follows is to prepare every candidate with logical and extensive strategies.
Batches are made based on the abilities of the candidates. The resources at that institute are provided to them in likewise manner that helps them in expanding their degree of potential.
- Standard Classroom Coaching.
- About 2 hours of discussion which is additionally segregated into DPP conversation of 15 min, Sheet Discussion for the other 30 minutes and conceptual and applied to learn for almost 45 minutes.
- 4 to 5 sessions for discussion for each subject every week.
- Regular Tests are directed once in a month as Part Test and Cumulative Test.
- Doubt Classes on a regular basis
|Address||No. 2, Opp. HMT Ground, R.T. Nagar Main Road, R.T. Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560032|
|Contact No.||094828 49286|
|Fee structure||INR 75,000 for 1yr
INR 1,05,000 for 2yr
|Notes||Study Material, Test Series Offline|
Giraffe Learning IIT Coaching
Giraffe Learning IIT Coaching is one of the best medical coaching center in Bangalore. The foundation is renowned for its test booklets as the vast majority of the questions that are found in the exam are present in their test booklets. On the off chance that one needs to perform well in IIT/CET and NEET instructing, at that point reference to their study material are advised.
The institute is additionally formally connected with mainstream universities as training accomplices that includes Mount Carmel College, Jyothi Nivas College, St Joseph’s College,
St Francis College, Sacrosanct Heart School, and Baldwin’s Christian College.
Candidates in this institute are prepared by master staff from IIT and IIM. Everyday tests are directed and classes covering every subject are taken to help candidates to comprehend the points appropriately. Giraffe Learning IIT instructing is notable for its PUC+CET+JEE+Med Entrance and furthermore gives preparing to NATA.
Giraffe Learning IIT Coaching Popular Features:
- Multi-year long haul program for NEET
- 1-year long haul program for NEET
- Compressed lesson
|Address||312/17, 1st Floor, Sri Krishna Mansion, 27th Cross, 10th Main, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Jayanagar East, Jaya Nagar 1st Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011|
|Contact No.||098455 45985|
|Fee structure||Crash Course-75 k|
|Notes||Study Material, Test Series|
The PUC Academy
Discussing NEET coaching center in Bangalore, at that point, the PUC Academy is what comes to the mind of aspiring students. The foundation gives an incredible stage to NEET preparation and the best infrastructure required by candidates, all under reasonable rates.
The institute additionally holds different classes for various courses other than clinical, alongside centre around foundational courses. The bit of leeway of this foundation is that it provides tuition facility as well.
|Address||Old airport road near HAL GBJ colony Marathalli GBJ-64 1st cross 1st main, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037/td>|
|Contact No.||096635 99777|
|Fee structure||Rs-70,000 for 2 yr and Rs- 35,000 for 1 yr|
|Notes||Study material online and offline, test series online and offline|
ALLEN Career Institute Hebbal
This is one of the main instructing centres for Pre-Medical (NEET-UG/AIIMS), JEE (Main+Advanced), and furthermore career foundation classes from VI Standard to X, NTSE and Olympiads.
The institute is generally known for its greatness in the exam pattern while groundwork for placement tests. It has delivered the best outcome and has a renowned reputation. The mystery formula for the establishment includes 5 elements: Honesty, Authenticity, Determination, Integrity, and Devotion. The institute prepares its understudies on these five elements under direction of profoundly qualified resources.
|Address||5th Main Rd, Vinayaka Nagar, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560024/td>|
|Contact No.||080 4670 4180|
|Fee structure||11th- Rs-1,49,000 for 1 yr and 12th-1,53,000 for 1 yr,Target-1,53,000 for 1 yr|
|Notes||Study material, test series offline|
PG Medical Entrance Coaching
The institution offers high specialized study rooms that provide live online classes for medical candidates. Students are guided precisely according to the NEET syllabus and guidelines. Those opting for offline classes have the choice of customary classes, or group accessible on alternative days or on the weekends.
The institute likewise offers access to a computerized library having WiFi office, Tablet/PC Digital Technology. A wide range of Long, Medium and Short-term modified instructing courses are offered by best employees, which mostly consists of ex-students from AIIMS, KIMS, IIT, IISC, IIM, NIT, and other Medical Colleges.
|Address||NO 1743, 24th Main Rd, R.K Colony, Manjunath Colony, 2nd Phase, J P Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560040|
|Notes||Study material online and offline, test series online and offline|
ElITE IIT considered as the most reputed coaching centers in Bangalore. Elite IIT ventured into the sphere of coaching institutes in the last decade. The organization has two centres in Bangalore in Malleshwaram West and no other training centre all through India. This coaching center is mostly famous for NEET-UG coaching and furthermore prepares candidates for other national placement tests like AIIMS, NEET PG, AIIMS PG, and other assessments like GATE.
NEET crash course and NEET regular coaching are the two courses offered by the ELITE IIT.
|Address||63, 41st Cross Rd, 8th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560082|
|Notes||Study material online and offline, test series online and offline|
Operational since the past 25+ years, Bright Academy is a school with phenomenal framework offices. Situated in Koramangala, it is the best institute compared to other coaching centerss that takes into account all needs and prerequisites of candidates. It is a model organization for giving best instruction to students of PUC (Science and Commerce) seeking to get into proficient degree courses.
The institute offers Morning and Evening classes for the tenth (SSLC, ICSE and CBSE), I and II PUC Science (PCMB/Electronics/Computer Science) alongside training for CET/NEET/JEE and I and II PUC Commerce.
|Address||No 703, Above Syndicate Bank, Behind BDA Shopping Complex, 6th B Cross Road, Koramangala 3 Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034|
|Notes||Study material online and offline, test series online and offline|
Deeksha, Yelahanka, Bengaluru
Situated far from the bustling city, in Yelahanka, the campus of Deeksha is a perfect place to get prepared for tough exams like NEET. The college has been a life-changing experience for many candidates who aspire to crack the exam.
Some key features of this institute are the availability of teachers for students to help them clear their doubts. Regular mock tests and working on the weak point of every candidate before the exam approaches. Continuous practice and evaluation help in raising the confidence level of the students. Counselling sessions are also conducted periodically for students to help them find what really drives them.
|Address||Chethana PU College, CA, 29, KHB Colony, Opp.5th phase BMTC bus stand, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560106|
|Contact No.||1800 102 4109|
|Notes||Study material online and offline, test series online and offline|
Why are Coaching Classes important?
By becoming the only entrance examination to enroll for medical courses in colleges, the competition in NEET examination will be really high. Therefore, coaching classes have become a really important part of your NEET preparations.
Let us see why they are important for us.
- They lay down the entire preparation plan for the students.
- Secondly, they provide you with all the necessary study material.
- Also, they provide you with NEET Paper Analysis of previous years’ papers.
- Continuous examinations help you keep up with the syllabus and retention of the necessary information.
- Experienced faculty even provides you with important topics and last minute preparation tips.
Choosing the institute that is suitable for you is a very crucial point of NEET Preparations Tips. Therefore, it is very important for you to make the right decision. Coaching from a good institute will automatically have a positive impact on your NEET Results. Information on these NEET coaching centers in Bangalore will surely make your work easy.
It is hard to find good things that might have happened this year. Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak caused all non-essential activities to halt. Students are stuck with self-study or online classes during these last few days before NEET 2021. It is during the last few days, a lot of students prefer taking tests at coaching centre’s and peer study. But none of it seems possible in these extreme circumstances.
NEET 2021 is scheduled for August 1, 2021. This gives aspirants exactly four weeks from the beginning of July 2021 to push themselves for best results. Utilizing this time for better preparation is probably the only good cause of all this. In this article, you will find the NEET 1 month study plan.
How to Prepare for NEET in the Last Four Weeks?
Let us talk about how to properly utilize this bonus period to study in a productive manner. Do remember that these tips will be useful for those under revision mode and not for learning something from scratch.
Solve Topic-wise Tests
NEET syllabus is vast. And completing the whole NEET Syllabus is probably not possible during the last few weeks. Students should rather solve problems from topic-wise tests. Multiple books offer chapter-wise tests and section-wise tests. A lot of online portals also provide NEET Mock Tests along with the official portal of NTA. Solve at least 3 tests each day giving appropriate time to your weak sections.
Strategies Can Be Different
We suggest that you talk to your friends only about something different than their strategies. Yes, do take their tips and tricks on solving questions. But the strategy one follows, might not be suitable for everyone else. Develop your own strategy and stick to it. If not able to develop a strategy, take hints from experts and take a full day to prepare a Revision Plan. NEET Preparation Tips can be useful for this purpose. Do not be overwhelmed if you find someone being able to finish more topics than you. Try to do your best and forget the rest!
Daily Targets Must Be Set
Set daily targets before beginning the day. This should be done either during the start of the day or before you go to sleep. The latter works much better. Say, you have set a goal for particular topics from each section of NEET Syllabus– Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
First, try to divide the goals for each of the four weeks. Now, bifurcate them further for every day. This way the plan is set for each day. Try to complete revision for easy topics first. Preparing difficult topics at the end gives a better edge at remembering them.
Solve Old Question Papers
NEET is largely based on NCERT syllabus. The exam has more questions on theory rather than numerical questions. Students have to solve 180 questions in 180 minutes. This implies that the paper requires first speed, and then accuracy. Hence, students should solve more and more old question papers of NEET 2021 in order to build the approach towards solving maximum questions in the minimum time possible. Old Question Papers or Previous Year Question Papers are also available on NTA’s website in downloadable PDF formats. Along with this NEET Sample Papers based on the latest syllabus and exam pattern can also be useful.
- NEET 2021 Cut Off for Government Colleges
- Daily Study Time Table for NEET 2021
- Private Colleges Cut Off for NEET 2021
Go Offline For NEET
Aspirants know that NEET (UG) is conducted offline in pen and paper mode. A lot of students are familiar with OMRs as they have taken part in National Olympiads. But there are many who have not practiced enough on OMR sheets. It is easy to click an option in online mocks. But, it takes time and a calm mind to fill up the OMR. Because a small mistake could result in losing important marks even when you know the right answer. To help you out, download this PDF of an OMR Sheet. Take multiple printouts and solve question papers using it.
Some Important Topics
Given below are some important topics for NEET 2021. Practice these topics as much as possible, as chances of questions appearing from these topics are pretty high.
Biology: Biological Classification, Plant Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Cell, Human Health and Disease, Ecosystem, Principle of Inheritance & Variation, Human Reproduction
Physics: Modern Physics, Semiconductor Devices, Magnetism and Matter, Current Electricity, Newton’s Laws, System of Particles and Rotational Motion.
Chemistry: Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, S & P Block Elements, Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, D and F Block Elements.
You Might Like
Tips For Upcoming Batch
It is understandable that students who have to appear in NEET 2021 are not able to attend classes. Therefore, they might think they are losing this time even though they are completely free. Aspirants of NEET 2021 have several options considering the jump in online classes. Students can take online classes online study material from various sources such as Allen Kota, Resonance, Aakash iTutor, Unacademy and much more. These are interactive courses where teachers also answer their queries like in a simulated class environment. Rather than worrying, students should kickstart their preparations and utilise the power of the Internet!
Q: What is a golden rule for last month's preparation for NEET?
Answer: The golden rule for last month’s preparation for NEET 2021 is to revise all the concepts that you’ve already studied.
Q: Is it possible to crack NEET with 1 month’s preparation?
Answer: Cracking NEET with one month’s preparation is only possible if you devote maximum hours to study. You will have to be thorough with your basics and practice as many sample papers as possible.
Q: Is 700 a good score in NEET?
Answer: Yes, 700 is a great score for NEET. A score of around 700 will help you get a rank in the top 100.
Q: Can I score above 650 with 1 year’s preparation?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to score above 650 with 1 year’s preparation. You need to follow the time table for NEET preparation in 1 year and follow all the preparation tips. You must go through NCERT thoroughly and refer to other best books also. Practice previous year question papers and take mock tests if you want to score above 650.
Preparing for NEET 2020 is not an overnight task. It requires months of preparation. Sometimes the students put years of hard work into this. When these students spend all their productive time preparing, they overlook other activities. They end up giving up their hobbies and sleep just to study a little longer. These sacrifices have an adverse effect on students. Eventually, the motivation to study starts declining. However, preparing for this examination needs that motivation factor. Without that zeal, it is not possible for anyone to finish NEET 2020 Syllabus.
Tips to Stay Motivated
Let us look at the various tips that can help us retain motivation and consistency while prepping up for NEET 2020:
NEET preparation requires proper planning. Divide the syllabus into different sections as per your need. Allot time to each section and try sticking to it. It is also very important that you don’t make the schedule very rigid. Make it very flexible.
An incomplete syllabus within the planned time often makes students anxious. This also reduces your confidence. The trick here is to not prepare long term schedules. Prepare everyday activities and proceed accordingly. Short term planning minimizes deviation. Therefore, make a short time table for NEET preparation. Include things that you can achieve in a day.
Solving Mock Tests
Playing a Sport or Working Out
Working out is very important for physical as well as mental health. Playing a sport helps in developing a sense of discipline. These are not just mere words but are scientifically proven. These activities release endorphins that help you stay positive. Hence, try including a 30 mins workout or sports session. It will help you stay focused.
Healthy Eating Habits
Stress often leads to overeating or loss of appetite. Inadequate eating habits make you feel lethargic and inactive. This leads to the slowing down of your preparation. Eating healthy ad nutritious food will keep your body happy. Thus you’ll be motivated to study even harder. Try cutting down your sugar intake. Sugar can make you feel drowsy.
Studying requires a lot of energy. You require a lot of focus to solve problems and spending hours of your reading. Your body needs rest to charge your drained mind and stay active all day. Therefore, it is very important to get at least 6 hours of sleep. Try studying difficult topics in the morning when you feel fresh and motivated.
Staying close to friends and family
It is very natural to feel anxious. Here, your friends and family act as the best motivators. Seek help from your friends and siblings if you face any difficulty. Talk to your family and close friends to boost your morale and break the monotony. It helps in giving you a healthy distraction.
Find Time for Hobbies
Hobbies help you remember who you are as an individual. They make you happy and act as stress busters. You should never give up on your hobbies. Not being able to do what you love can make you feel really demotivated. It is, hence, very important to continue with your hobbies. Listen to music, draw, write, dance. Do whatever you like while taking breaks and you will successfully feel motivated.
Being Extremely Optimistic
Staying optimistic can be really difficult when you’re under pressure. But this helps in accomplishing goals. The moment you start creeping in negative thoughts, you might start getting to worry. Therefore, try to stay constantly optimistic and focus on your positives. Focus on things that you’ve already done rather than things that are left.
Commit to Ending Goal
Look at the bigger picture. You know that your short term goals will help you achieve the ultimate one. Thus, commit to accomplishing the end goal. If you feel demotivated just imagine how accomplished you will feel when you will crack the NEET 2020 exam. This acts as a motivational factor.
Reward yourself for Small Achievements
Establishing a personal reward system can be really helpful. First, assign small tasks to yourself. After finishing the task, reward yourself for your hard work. It can be anything from small chocolate to a 30 minutes break. The rewards don’t have to be fancy. The idea is to make you feel accomplished and boost your motivation.
Make a note of Things Done
Keep a note of what all you have finished. When you feel anxious, go through it once. It will really make you feel better and determined to start studying again.
Positive self-talk can be really helpful. You know yourself better. 5 minutes of positive talk every day can really help you get pumped up to work harder. Point where you are lagging behind and work upon yourself.
It is very difficult to stay motivated when preparing for NEET 2020. You can feel distressed and laid back from time to time. Following these tips will help you a lot to stay motivated and ace your NEET 2020 examination.