NEET UG 2021 aspirants can now download the NEET previous year question papers here. Solving these NEET question papers will be wise for the students as these will help them practice in a better way.
- First, you complete your NEET 2021 syllabus on time. Then, begin solving these question papers to understand the question pattern, exam pattern, weightage of the syllabus and the difficulty level.
- Don’t forget to solve NEET 2021 sample papers before the exam that is most likely to be conducted on 2nd May 2021 for 2021-2022 academic session.
NEET 2021 Syllabus is the same as the previous year and no rumored changes have taken place. In addition, the governing body has not brought any changes in the NEET 2021 exam pattern. It is a tough exam and requires rigorous practice with proper time management so candidates are advised to prepare for NEET 2021 with full dedication.
- Stressed Out Because Of COVID-19? Here’s How To Stay Motivated During NEET 2021 Preparation
- NEET 2021 Counselling Process
NEET 2020 Question Papers (Official)
Here are all the NEET 2020 Question Papers uploaded by NTA on its website. Aspiring students can download the same below-
|NEET 2020 Question Paper Code||Download Link|
NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Solving NEET Previous Year Question Papers help students to score good and to improve their rank in the NEET 2021 Merit list. NEET question papers from the past few years are available here along with their solutions and official answer key. Students can download the NEET previous year question papers 2021 pdf for free.
NEET Question Papers PDFs 2019-2018
|Year||Question Paper||Paper Code||Solutions|
|2019||P1 to P6||P1||Download|
|Q1 to Q6||Q1||Download|
|R1 to R6||R1||Download|
|S1 to S6||S1||Download|
|H1 & G1||H1||Download|
|2018||AA to FF||AA||Download|
|GG to NN||GG||Download|
|PP to SS||PP||Download|
|WW to ZZ||WW||Download|
NEET Previous Years Question Papers PDFs 2017-2012
|Year||Question Paper||Paper Code||Solutions|
|2017||Question Paper – A/ B/ C/ D||Code-A||Download|
|Question Paper – P/ Q/ R/ S||Code-P||Download|
|Question Paper – W/ X/ Y/ Z||Code-W||Download|
|2016||NEET 2016 Phase I||Code-A/ P/ W||Download|
|Code- B/ Q/ X||–|
|Code-C/ R/ Y||Download|
|Code-D/ S/ Z||–|
|NEET 2016 Phase II||Code-AA||Download|
|2015||NEET 2015 Phase I||Code-A||–|
|NEET 2015 Phase II||Code-E||–|
Check | NEET 2021 Mock Test
NEET 2021 Question Paper: Language Options
The aspirants can choose their preferred language, while filling the NEET 2021 Application form. NEET question papers are available in eleven different languages.
How can practicing NEET previous year question papers benefit you?
With the help of NEET previous year question papers, students can analyze their preparation, difficulty level of the questions, distribution of questions, marking scheme and number of questions asked in the paper.
- Analyzing Preparation: Solving NEET question papers give the aspirants an idea about the overall preparation. Giving some time after solving the whole paper will help them in knowing their weak points.
- Difficulty Level: Along with improving your skills, you can also work on solving sets with high levels of difficulty. It shows how questions can be merged and how difficult some calculations might be, in order to understand which questions you can skip.
- Distribution of Questions: Although questions from almost all topics are asked in NEET, it is better to prepare for the NEET important topics which might have had heavy weightage for the past two years.
- Marking Scheme: Marking scheme is not much of a hidden fact. But, what’s more, important is how it can affect your overall score. When you finally calculate your scores, you realise how you could improve your rank by NOT attempting questions blindly or just by guessing, which could reduce your score by 1 mark, if gone wrong.
- Exam-like Situation: To adapt yourself, you must solve maximum papers in a time frame of 3 hours on an OMR sheet. It is difficult to sit in one place for over 3 hours including the time taken for frisking and other formalities. Solving previous yearS question papers of NEET can help you with this.
NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
Students are advised to follow the NEET 2021 Exam pattern for better preparation. A brief idea of the exam pattern is listed below, so that you can understand better with the help of the previous years question papers of NEET above.
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen and paper based)
- Time: 180 minutes
- Type of Questions: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Questions: 180
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology)
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
In a nutshell, NEET previous year question papers are beneficial to identify the number of repetition of the topics. Based on the strength, the aspirants can practice and revise the NEET important topics accordingly.
Previous Year Question Papers of NEET FAQs
Ans The difficulty level of paper depends upon its Preparation level. Last year the difficulty level was Moderate.
Ans Chances of repetition are quite low.
Ans NEET question paper will be conducted in 11 languages- English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Oriya and Urdu
Ans On an average 80-85% questions are asked from the NCERT Books.