NEET PG 2020 Result: National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducted sucessfully NEET PG on January 5, 2020. NEET PG Result was announced on January 30, 2020 in the form of a pdf list. On the list, rank of only the qualifying students in NEET PG will be available.
Before the declaration of NEET PG Result, aspirants can make use of the NEET PG College Predictor tool to get an estimate of which colleges they can get admission into. The list of All India 50% Quota seats will be announced later.
Merit List and category wise list for state quota seats will be issued separately by State Medical Directorates in due course. The list will be prepared on the basis of their own rules, regulations and eligibility criteria.
Highlights of NEET PG 2020 Result
|Exam Date||January 5, 2020|
|NEET PG Result Date||January 31, 2020|
|NEET PG Rank Date||February 3, 2020|
|NEET PG 2020 Cut Off Released Date||January 31, 2020|
|Availability of NEET PG Scorecard 2020||February 3, 2020|
|Validity of NEET PG Score Card||1 year|
How to check NEET PG Result 2020?
NEET PG result 2020 was declared on January 30, 2020 and the candidates can check the results on the official website of NBE.
- Login to https://nbe.edu.in/Result/Login.aspx.
- Click on link “NEET PG 2020 Result”
- Enter required credentials to download the NEET PG result.
- Candidates can then download the NEET PG result which also contains the scores in the form of PDF.
Details mentioned in the NEET PG Result 2020
NEET PG result 2020 will contain the following information:
- Candidate name
- Candidate’s NEET PG Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Score obtained
- Percentile scores
- All India rank in the NEET exam
NEET PG 2020 Cut Off
The table below provides NEET PG 2020 Cut Off based on the list of shortlisted candidates published by NBE on January 30:
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut Off Score (Out of 1200)|
|General – PH||45th Percentile||342|
NEET PG 2020 Score Card
In NEET PG 2020 score card, candidate’s All India Rank is printed along with the other information. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be able to download the scorecard.
Information printed on the Scorecard:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Parents Name
- Roll Number
- Total correct responses
- Total incorrect responses
- Cut off score
How to download NEET PG 2020 Score card
- Visit the official website
- Login using user ID and Password
- Click on NEET PG result
- Scorecard will be display on the screen
- Download it for the future references.
Sample of NEET PG 2020 Score Card
NEET PG Result 2020: Toppers
NEET PG Result for 2020 session has released by the NTA on its official site. 96,622 aspirants successfully cleared the exam says NBE. Candidates can check the NEET PG toppers list from the table below:-
|Candidate’s Name||NEET PG Score (Out of 1200)||NEET PG Rank|
|Dr. Shiv Kumar Sharma||1013||1|
|Dr. Raghvendra Pandit||1002||2|
|Dr. Kartik Aggarwal||1000||3|
|Dr. Shobhit Garg||988||4|
|Dr. Aman Aggarwal||983||5|
|Dr. Parth Durgia||980||6|
|Dr. Mankirat Dhillon||977||7|
|Dr. Sana Mohsin||976||8|
|Dr. Shivam Arora||975||9|
|Dr. Harshil Shah||970||10|
NEET PG Result 2020 Statistics
In a press release, by the exam authority, on 30 January 2020, has provided NEET PG result synopsis specifying the category, gender, nationality, and state-wise statistics of registered, appeared and qualified aspirants. NEET PG result 2020 statistics have been provided below.
NEET PG Result Statistics:-
|General Category Candidates||78248|
|SC Category Candidates||21156|
|ST Category Candidates||7927|
|OBC Category Candidates||59771|
|Cities in which exam conducted||169|
|Independent Appraisers appointed at NEET PG Test Centres||1248|
NEET PG 2020 Answer Key
As per the latest update by the NBE, it will not release the NEET PG Answer Key. Only result and cut-off list will be released at the official site of NBE. Students can use their login to check the details on the mentioned dates.
NEET PG 2020 Merit List
NEET PG 2020 Merit list was made available by the NBE on February 18, 2020. The merit list contained the roll number of the candidates, scores out of 1200 and their All India NEET PG 2020 Rank.
Separate merit or rank card will not be sent to the candidates.They need to check the merit list information on the official NBE website only.
If two or more candidates get the same score in NEET PG, then specified tie-breaker criteria will be used to allocate rank accordingly.
Different Merit lists for NEET PG 2020
All India NEET PG 2020 Merit List: This list contains rank information of all the candidates who appeared and qualified in the NEET examination.
All India 50% Quota Merit List (AIQ): This list contains the rank information of the candidates who appeared in NEET PG 2019 under the All India 50% Quota.
All India 50% Quota Category Merit List: This list contains rank information of the candidates from the SC/ST/OBC category and who also appeared under the All India 50% quota.
State or Union Territory Quota Overall and Category-wise Merit List: This merit list is published by each state or union territory to rank the candidates according to scores they achieved from that region. This rank can help candidates get admission into the State Government and private colleges of that particular region.
NEET PG 2020 Merit list- Tie-breaking process
In case two or more candidates secure same marks in the exam, the tie-breaker method will be used to arrive at a final rank for that candidate using the following criteria:
- The number of correct responses: A candidate who has more number of correct responses will be given preference in the merit list.
- Scores obtained in the qualifying examination: If tie cannot be resolved with the above method, then the candidate’s MBBS examination marks will be taken into consideration.
- Age: If tie persists, then the age of the candidates will be taken into consideration, where in the older candidate will be given preference over the younger candidate.
NEET PG 2020 Cut-Off
NBE will release NEET PG 2020 cut off after the declaration of result on January 31, 2020. Cut-off score is the lowest possible percentile a candidate must secure to qualify the NEET PG 2020.
The cut-off score is based on several parameters such as
- Number of candidates who appeared in the examination
- Number of candidates who passed the examination.
- Number of available seats in the examination
- Difficulty level of examination
- Marking scheme.
This year, the cut-off for NEET PG 2020 AIQ is higher than the NEET PG 2019.
|Category||Qualifying Percentile cut off||Cut off score out of 1200|
|Persons with disability (PWD)||45||342|
NEET PG 2020 Counselling
NEET PG 2020 counselling is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). It will be an entirely online process. After the payment of the fees online, you can be a part of the counselling.
Candidates need to register and select their preferred colleges before participating the counselling process.
Counselling will be held for the following categories:
- All India 50% quota seats
- Armed Forces Medical Services admission
- Admission into various universities, colleges and institutes
How to Register for NEET PG Counselling
- To register for counselling, candidates need to login to http://mcc.nic.in
- Once they register, candidates need to make payment
- Then they need to submit their choices for universities/colleges and also the subjects.
- They can modify the choices as many times as possible before locking the options.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates based on rank, seat availability and preferences filled in by the candidate.