NTA will release the NEET Admit Card 2020 before 15 days of the exam. Once the admit card will release, the students will need to visit the official website for downloading it. NEET 2020 Examination will be held on September 13, 2020. Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal, Education Minister of India, in a live webinar with Sunil Chettri and PV Sindhu declared this news on July 3, 2020.
July 3, 2020: NTA has postponed NEET 2020 due to the rising concerns of COVID-19. The new exam date for NEET 2020 is set on September 13, 2020. Read here
23 June 2020: After cancelling CBSE Exam, NTA will soon take a decision on the NEET 2020 exam dates. NTA has received thousand of requests from the aspirants and parents to postpone the exam, considering the current scenario of COVID-19 Pandemic.
Re-Opens: To modify the NEET 2020 Application form, NTA reopened the NEET 2020 Application Correction Widow. The aspirants got opportunity to modify their Application forms till 31 May, 2020.
To download the NEET 2020 Admit card, the students should log in to their account by entering the DOB, issued registration number and security pin. Additionally, the applicants will receive a copy of admit card in their registered email id. NEET 2020 will be conducted in a single day in pen and paper mode only. Check NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
The aspirants should directly contact the NEET exam conducting authority through the helpline number if they find any discrepancy in the admit card. The number is provided on the official website of NEET. Candidates can contact them between 10 AM to 5 PM.
NTA has also laid down a dress code for exam takers. Candidates must conform to the norms to avoid any mishap at the exam center. The instructions will be mentioned in your NEET admit card.
Highlights of NEET Admit Card
|NEET Admit Card 2020 Date of Releasing||10 – 15 days prior to the exam|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||September 13, 2020|
|Issuing body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|NEET Admit Card can be downloaded from||ntaneet.nic.in|
|Number of Test Centers||155 cities|
|Access NEET Admit Card with||Registration No. and DOB|
|Documents to carry along with NEET Admit Card||2 passport size photograph (for affixing on NEET admit card and attendance sheet)|
|Details on NEET Admit Card||Details of candidate, Exam time and Center, exam day instructions|
|NEET Helpline Number||011-22041808 | 1800118002|
|NEET Address||C-20 1A/8, Sector 62, IITK outreach center, Noida – 201309|
How to download NEET Admit Card?
Candidates can download NEET admit cards from the official website. Candidates can follow the given instructions to download NEET 2020 admit card accordingly:
- Visit the official website, ntaneet.nic.in.
- Click on “NEET 2020 Admit Card link”.
- Login with the required credentials, for example, Application number, Date of birth and Security Pin.
- Click on submit button.
- Download the NEET 2020 Admit card.
- Save the soft copy for future reference.
Details mentioned on NEET Admit Card
It is advised that candidates must check all the details mentioned in the NEET admit card. Furthermore, if the candidate finds any discrepancy, they should contact the conducting authority i.e. NTA on their official website between 10 AM to 5 PM.
|Roll Number of the Candidate||Candidate’s Application Number|
|Exam date and timing||Exam Center Name & Address|
|Date of Birth||Language of Question Paper|
NEET Exam Centers are present across the nation. It is advised to select any nearby exam centers to avoid the pre-exam fatigue. Besides, it will be better if the candidates visit the exam center prior to the NEET 2020 examination date.
Sample of NEET Admit Card
The aspirants have to provide a recent passport sized current photo of yours. Furthermore, this uploaded photo should be similar to the submitted photo during registration. A sample of NEET 2020 Admit card is provided below for reference:
Note that this is a sample image and the design for NEET 2020 admit card might change as per the board’s decision.
How to download NEET Admit Card if you forget the application number?
You can follow the steps given below to retrieve your application number easily in order to go ahead with downloading NEET 2020 Admit Card. However, it is advised to save these details beforehand to be wary of any emergencies.
- Head over to the official website for NEET 2020.
- Select “Forgot Application Number”.
- Fill the details such as your name, father’s name, DOB etc.
- Click on retrieve application number.
- Your application number will be provided.
Note: Meanwhile, if the students will visit the Common Services Centers (CSC) for downloading the admit cards, then the students need to pay INR 10 additionally.
Changes in NEET Admit card 2020
- No Proforma Requirement: Till 2018, candidates were required to affix their postcard size photograph in the admit card containing a separate proforma sheet. However, NEET Admit Card 2019 only consisted of the admit card details and important instructions, indicating that the proforma is no longer a requirement in NEET.
- Separate Instructions Page: In 2019, NTA started issuing a separate page for ‘Important Instructions’ of NEET Admit Card. In 2020, NTA has printed Important instructions on the same page accordingly as the admit card details, similarly the second page has the proforma sheet.
What will you need to do if the NEET Admit card is Lost?
The aspirants should not panic, if they lose their admit card. You are advised to check your email first. In their official brochure, it is mentioned that if anyone will lose their admit card, then NTA will send him/her the NEET 2020 admit card in the PDF format to the registered email id. The aspirants need to download the PDF and can use it in the future.
Furthermore, if the aspirants will not be able to download the admit card or if they will find any difference, they should contact the helpline number immediately.
How to Download NEET Admit card if you don’t have Internet Connection
- NTA has set up several Common Services Centers to support candidates with various exam related processes like filling the form, enrolling for aadhaar card, downloading the NEET admit card, etc.
- This facility is primarily targeted at applicants residing in remote areas that lack internet connection needed to complete the exam process.
- All the CSCs charge a nominal fee for these services. Fee for these services is mentioned in the table below-
|Preparation of e-mail, how to fill the application form, print out||INR 25|
|Application Fee Payment||0.5% of the transaction fee|
|Downloading of Admit card, OMR Sheet and Answer Key||INR 10|
|Online Information for Answer Key||INR 25|
|Printout Charges per page||INR 5|
Schedule of Examination Day
Due to strict procedure of thorough frisking which usually takes time, it is advised that applicants must reach the exam center at least 1 hour before the commencement of NEET 2020 examination. Table given below will help you understand the schedule to follow.
|Important schedule for NEET 2020|
|Sitting in the exam hall||1:15 PM|
|Last entry in the exam hall||1:30 PM|
|Announcement of instructions and checking of NEET admit card||1:30-1:45 PM|
|Writing particulars on test booklet by candidates||1:30 PM|
|Distribution of test booklets||1:45 PM|
|Exam begins||02:00 PM|
|Exam concludes||05:00 PM|
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
NEET Exam consists of a single paper containing 180 objective type questions and the time duration for the exam is 3 hours. The question paper is in the form of MCQ (Multiple choice question) which contains 3 sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
NEET Question paper will be set in 11 languages. You can choose your regional language with English as a compulsory language. The responses to be marked on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet (OMR sheet) using Ball Point Pen. The syllabus for NEET 2020 is notified by the Medical Council of India.
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for every correct answer
-1 for each incorrect answer
|Number of sections||3
Important Instructions for NEET 2020
Out of fear and panic, sometimes, the candidates reach the exam hall prior to 11.30A M, it will be of no use. You are advised not to reach the exam hall, not before 11.30 AM, since it will open at that time. On the other hand, no aspirants will get permission to enter into the exam hall after 1.30 PM. In order to know more about the rules, regulations and other details related to the NEET 2020 exam, the aspirants should go through the following content:
Documents required along with NEET Admit card-
- You should carry the print out of the downloaded NEET admit card. You are not allowed to enter the exam hall if you do not carry an admit card.
- Carry at least 1 ID proof with you. For being on a safer side, carry 2 ID proofs.
- Carry a passport sized photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- Important: Carry a postcard (4″ x 6″) colour photograph with white background pasted on the proforma available with admit card. Hand over this proforma to the invigilator.
Items Prohibited to Take in the Examination Center
- Do not carry any kind of stationery items such as written or printed objects, pencil/geometry box, calculator, pen drives, pen, scale, eraser, scanner/electronic pen, log table, plastic pouch, writing pad etc.
- Any kind of communication device such as smart phone, mobile phone, microphone, bluetooth earphone, health band p pager etc.
- Other items such as belts, caps, handbags, wallets and goggles etc.
- Water bottle or any kind of opened or packed food item
- Metallic or any kind of accessories
- Do not bring a watch/wrist watch, camera or bracelet etc.
Other important instructions-
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination center after 1:30 p.m.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any material except the Admit Card, Aadhaar Card, photographs and proforma inside the examination hall.
- If carrying any other items, NTA does not provide the facility for safe keeping of any items, however precious it may be.
- If any candidate will be found in cheating or using any unfair means, their candidature will be cancelled and they will not be eligible for exams in the future.
- Candidates are suggested to sit in their allotted seats. If anyone is found in another seat or room, they will be disqualified.
Dress Code for NEET 2020
NTA has published a guideline for the aspirants, so that they can understand what to wear and what not on the exam day.
- Do not wear light clothes, which have half sleeves or long sleeves.
- Do not wear scarfs, caps or any headgear, unless it is attached with your customary dress. Otherwise, the aspirants will need to take permission from the exam authority.
- It is not right to wear any jewellery, brooch, flowers etc.
- Since there will be a metal detector in the exam hall, therefore, the candidates do not require to wear any metal items such as hair clips, belt buckles or metalloid big buttons.
- You cannot carry your wallets inside the exam hall. Similarly, you are allowed only to carry money inside the exam center.
- The candidates wearing customary dress, should be similar to the dress code mentioned in the NEET 2020 Application form. For instance, the candidates should report to the exam center by 12.30 PM, so that the authority can allow their proper frisking.
- If the aspirants will catch any malpractice, then they will be debarred for three years of exam. They will also be liable for criminal offences. Additionally, NEET 2020 results of the respective students will be cancelled.
- The candidates having diabetes will be able to bring sugar tablets or any fruits along with a transparent water bottle. They should not carry any packaged food in the exam hall.
- No shoes, only slippers and sandals are allowed with low heels.
In case candidates are attending in customary dress, they should report at least an hour before the last reporting i.e. 12:30 pm for proper screening.
NEET 2020 Exam Centers
NTA conducts the NEET exam at various centers across India. The computer based allotting system will allot exam centers to the candidates which they have preferred while filling application form. You shall be able to view your allotted exam center and city only in your admit card. There is no interference of any human in order to prevent any information leaks. Candidates will be able to select three choices from the NEET exam centers list.
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR||5001|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||5021|
|DAMAN & DIU||DAMAN||5022|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||5044|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||SRINAGAR||5045|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||UDHAMPUR||5046|
Exam Centers from Maharashtra to Telengana
|TAMIL NADU||RANGA REDDY||5121|
NEET 2020 Preparation Tips
- Unless you prepare yourselves for NEET 2020 exam properly, you cannot qualify the exam or cannot get high score. Since, with the passage of time, the difficulty level of the questions have been increased.
- In 2020, more than 15 lakhs candidates have applied for the exam, therefore, competition of qualifying the exam will also be high. Hence, you are advised to follow the preparation tips accordingly.
- NEET 2020 Preparation Tips will be beneficial for the aspirants to take admission to the top ranked medical colleges.
- The aspirants do not need to take excessive pressure.
- Keep time for relaxation. Consequently, you can keep your mind fresh. Besides, healthy relaxation will lead you to increase the concentration level towards your study.
- Time management is one of the essential aspects of the successful preparation process. Hence, one should use the time wisely.
Some Useful NEET 2020 Preparation Tips
Without following the proper preparation tips, the candidates will not be able to score high. Kindly read the following preparation tips for your coming NEET 2020 exam:
- First make a time table. You should now follow it to complete your syllabus, so that you can start and maintain your revision properly.
- Always try to check and solve the previous year’s question papers.
- You should understand the importance of the chapters based on the weightage of the sections. Hence, you can find, which are the important sections, and which are not? It will help you to get a high score in NEET 2020 exam.
- Try to sit for mock tests. It leads to an increase in your confidence level before the main exam. On the other hand, you will get to know the process of completing the entire test within the projected timeline.
- The aspirants should analyse the result of the mock tests and need to work on the weak topics. Hence, you will be able to give more strength to that specific section. It will also help you in your revision process.
- Since, there are numerous formulas in Physics, Chemistry and in Mathematics, therefore, the students are required to write down the important formulas in one place. You should go through it everyday.
- Read more from NCERT, so that you can clear your conception, related to your coursework.
- In order to get more practice sets, you can rely on the online study material.
- It is better not to read any new topic before the exam night. It might make you less confident.
- Take proper rest. Do not need to panic. It will help you to keep you motivated.
Things the Aspirants should Consider during the Exam Preparation Process
Sometimes, it can be seen that the aspirants leave a few important sections. Consequently, they might not be able to cover the maximum number of the questions. Hence, the aspirants require to have detailed knowledge about the section wise NEET Syllabus and their weightage. Therefore, they do not need to be scared of losing marks in NEET 2020 exam.
Students would have two months time until the final NEET 2020 exam, hence, it is advised to revise wisely. Two months is enough time to revise thoroughly your syllabus and to brush up your skills. Revise with the help of short notes. Start from the chapter in which you are least perfect.
Divide the time slot effectively. For instance, the students should not spend more than 3 years continuously in the same section or same subject.
Check NEET Revision Plan
Take rest properly:
Out of fear or being stressed, the aspirants do not take rest properly. It is advised to sleep at least 7 hours to the students before exam. Hence, they can keep their brain fresh and alert. More specifically, the applicants are required to stay positive before the exam.
On the day of the exam, the candidates need to take a deep breath before starting the exam. If you do not remember the correct answer to the questions or if you are confused regarding the answer in the exam hall, you should need to move to the next questions. Do not try to waste much time on one question.Otherwise, you cannot complete your questions within the allotted time.
Rely on Technology:
If you are a tech-savvy, you should utilise your skill then properly. For instance, you can download some useful study materials from several websites or from apps. It will be the easiest way to prepare yourself before the exam. Apart from this, the aspirants can follow lectures from youtube.
Check NEET 2020 Sample Papers
Two Month Revision Plan
Find the below mentioned tables to understand the revision plan against the allotted time.
NEET 2020: Month 1 (March)
|WEEK 1||Unit- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants (Class XI)||Mole Concept & Stoichiometry, States of Matter: Gaseous State||Class 11th Mechanics (Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power)|
|WEEK 2||Unit- Plant Physiology (Class XI)||Atomic Structure, Thermochemistry||Class 11th Mechanics (Rotational Kinematics & Dynamics, System of Particles)|
|WEEK 3||Unit- Genetics and Evolution (Class XII)||Equilibrium, Solutions & Solid State||Class 12th: Optics & Modern Physics (Ray and Wave Optics, Dual Nature of Radiations)|
|WEEK 4||Unit- Biotechnology and its Applications (Class XII)||Redox & Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry||Class 11th Mechanics (Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids & Fluids)|
NEET 2020: Month 2 (April)
|WEEK 1||Class XI
Digestion & Absorption
Breathing and Exchange of Gases
Body Fluids and Circulation
|Chemical Bonding||Class 12th – Atomic Nucleus & Semiconductors|
|WEEK 2||Class XI
Excretory Products and Elimination
Locomotion and Movement
Neural Control and Coordination
Chemical Coordination and Integration
|Classification of Elements, Hydrogen & S Block||Class 11th Mechanics (Oscillations & Waves)|
|WEEK 3||Unit Ecology (Class XII)||P Block Elements||Class 11th Thermal Physics (Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases)|
|WEEK 4||Animal Kingdom (Class XI)||D & F Block & Coordination compounds||Class 12th – Electromagnetic Waves & Communication Systems|
If the aspirants will follow the aforementioned tables, then they will be able to achieve the NEET 2020 cutoff marks and can get into the colleges/institutions successfully.
Check NEET 2020 Time Table
NEET 2020 Preparation Tips in order to Uplift the Performance within Limited Time Frame
In order to prepare yourself at the last moment, the aspirants should follow some specific tips, which will be beneficial to upgrade the ranking of the candidates in NEET 2020.
- Start from the beginning: Never try to start your revision by studying the complex topics at the beginning. Better, you should clear your fundamental concepts. Hence, you do not need to give extra effort.
- Notes: Not only formulas, but also the aspirants should write down in one place the important notes. In this regard, the aspirants are advised to point out the important chapters (which carry the maximum weightage of marks). You should prepare those chapters very well. After that, the candidates need to move to the lesser important sections. It will help you to score high in NEET 2020 exam.
- Do practice consistently and revise properly: It will not be worthy, if you do not practice regularly. Once your theoretical concepts get cleared, you should solve the questions from those chapters as much as possible.
- Keep patience and appear for full-length mock tests: Once you complete the revision, you should appear for a full length mock test at least twice or thrice in a week. A complete mock test will help you to understand how your preparation is before the main entrance test. In addition, it builds the stamina and confidence level of the candidates. In turn, you will be able to see the improvement across the test series.
- Do understand the exam pattern: Everybody should be aware of the exam pattern, so that each of the candidates will have a clear understanding about the question type, marks division etc. It is very important to know while you prepare yourself for NEET 2020.
Preparation Tips of Experts for NEET 2020
- It is not wise to follow or apply the shortcut method instead of clearing the concepts. In depth knowledge or developing fundamental basic concepts is the key pillar of success in NEET 2020. DC Pandey quoted, “I believe that for Physics, medical aspirants should focus on understanding the concepts behind the problems instead of just practicing formulas and answering questions. Instead of utilizing shortcuts, if the candidate takes the time to understand the 4-5 concepts present in every chapter, they can easily prepare for Physics”.
- The experts and the toppers pointed out that all the relevant parts or important topics need to be circled or underlined. It will keep away your focus from the less important or irrelevant part of the questions. Hence, the percentage of occurrence of silly mistakes can be reduced. Furthermore, the candidates will provide extra attention to the important topics and they can score high.
- In the exam hall, the aspirants should keep themselves calm and quiet. Therefore, if they will get any new or uncommon questions, they need to choose the correct answer wisely. For instance, 50% answers are not correct. This elimination of alternative answers will make the process of choosing answers from the rest of the options (out of two alternatives) easier.
- The candidates should have detailed knowledge about the way of filling the answer sheet. A NEET aspirant needs to have detailed knowledge about the filling process of OMR sheet, otherwise, it will affect your score as well as your rank in the merit list.
- To easily remember your study, the aspirants should make diagrams, charts and diagrams. Hence, the basic concept of the chapter can be remembered in a precise way.
Important Books for NEET 2020 Exam
In order to build the concept, the students should read NCERT text books. In addition, if you want to get in-depth knowledge of getting a higher score, you should follow some important books. Before you start the preparation, the candidates should know about the important books for NEET 2020 exam, which covers the entire NEET 2020 syllabus of the exam.
Best Books for Physics Preparation:
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Concepts of Physics||H.C. Verma|
|Fundamentals of Physics||Halliday, Resnick and Walker|
|Objective Physics||D C Pandey|
|Complete NEET Guide||MTG Editorial Board|
Best Books for Chemistry Preparation
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry||O.P. Tandon|
|Bull’s Eye Chemistry NEET Edition 2020||Seema Saini and K.S. Saini|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison and Boyd|
|MTG’s Objective NCERT at your fingertips||MTG Editorial Board|
Best Books for Biology Preparation
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Objective Biology (Volumes 1 & 2)||GR Bathla|
|Elementary Biology (Volume 1 & 2)||Trueman|
|A Class Book for Botany||A C Dutta|
|Complete NEET Guide: Biology||MTG Editorial Board|
Guidelines to Follow to the Parents on NEET 2020 Admit Card
There is a section in the NEET admit, where the parents will need to put their signature. The purpose of signing by the parents is to ensure that the respective students will obey all the instructions, mentioned in the Admit card. In addition, the parents also assure that the aspirants do not involve themselves in any unfair activities. If it is found that the students’ behaviour does not match with the mentioned instructions or if any discrepancy, conflict is found, then the aspirants do not get permission to appear for NEET 2020 exam.
What are the Attributes to Note about NEET Admit card?
- The aspirants need to download the NEET admit card from the official website, since it will not be sent to the respective candidates via post.
- Any duplicate NEET admit card will not be issued for the exam under any circumstances.
- The candidates will not get permission to change any details mentioned in the NEET 2020 admit card.
- You should keep yourself two to three photocopies of NEET 2020 admit card till the end of the admission procedure to the colleges/Institutions.
- Acceptance of the issuance admit card is dependent upon the scrutiny at the subsequent stages of admission procedure.
What after NEET 2020 Exam?
- NTA will release the answer key along with the image of OMR response sheet and test booklet once the NEET 2020 will be ended. Approximately, after three weeks of NEET exam date, the answer key is released.
- Once the aspirants will get the answer key, they can compare their own answers. If they find the answer published by NTA is not suitable, they can challenge their answer.
- Before starting to check and compare your answer with the answer keys, you should ensure your question code with the code of answer keys.
Steps how to Challenge the NEET 2020 Answer Key
- Open the official website of NTA
- Now, the candidates should log in their account by submitting their credentials
- After that, you will find an option like ‘Apply for KEY Challenge’, which will be displayed on the dashboard.
- Once you find the aforementioned option, you should click on the Key Challenge tab
- You are now able to choose the question, which you want to challenge. In this regard, you should mark your answer and then the choice. You will need to provide the justification for choosing and challenging that specific answer.
- In the next step, the aspirants need to pay the money of challenging the answer that is 1000 INR/ each question. You should make the payment through credit card/debit card or through net banking.
- For future reference, the aspirants should take a print out of the confirmation slip.
Exam Day Guidelines of NEET 2020 UG
- Any kind of communication device is banned inside the examination center
- Strictly obey the dress pattern
- If you break any of the rules and regulations, the exam authority will take disciplinary action against you.
- It is better to visit and check the examination center at least one day before to get the confirmation related to the distance and location of the exam center.
- The candidates will not be allowed if they try to enter after 1.30 PM. Better reach to the center at least one hour ago of the projected time.
- Do not forget to bring an admit card, your passport size photo for affixing it with the attendance sheet.
- There will be no arrangement to keep your mobile phone, purse, digital watch or any kind of article in the examination hall.
- To write the particulars, the aspirants will be given a black or blue ballpoint pen, so that they can darkening the circle in response to the OMR sheet.
- You should attach a similar photograph of yours in the admit card.
- The aspirants might be prosecuted as the criminal action if they remove any page from the Test Booklet.
- You do not get permission to go to the toilet during the last 30 minutes of your examination.
- The candidates will also not be eligible to leave the hall before concluding the test.
- Before leaving the hall, the aspirants should handover the OMR sheet to the invigilator.
- You are advised to keep safely the admit card until you take admission into any college/institution.
- To get a regular update, you should keep yourself notified by visiting the official website regularly.
- Besides, you will get an email about the notification of counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: It will be released on March 27, 2020.
Ans: You should paste a standard size photograph.
Ans: In case one doesn’t have internet access or if one is unable to download the NEET admit card 2020, he/she can download the admit card of NEET 2020 from CSE (Common Service Centres) designated by CBSE. A nominal charge of INR 10/- rupees will be applicable for downloading NEET admit card 2020.
Ans: It is not mandatory to have a coloured admit card but it is advisable to have it because it will have a clear photograph and signature.
Ans: In case candidates are unable to login and download NEET 2020 admit card, they don’t have to become impatient. Errors and unable to login can be due to huge traffic on NTA portal. Candidate will have to wait for some time until the traffic clears up.
Ans: Yes, a passport size photograph must be pasted on the print out of admitting card. Along with it, a proforma will be available in which candidates have to affix their postcard size photograph.
Ans: Candidates can download the admit card of NEET 2020 from the official website. Candidates need to enter their registration or enrollment number and date of birth to download the NEET admit card 2020.
Ans: The admit card of NEET will consist of name, course, category, gender, the language of paper, exam centre address etc. All the candidates have to verify the information included in the admit card.
Answer: Yes, there is a dress code for the candidates who are appearing for NEET 2020:
- To wear light half sleeves clothes not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser.
- To wear Slippers, sandals with low heels, not shoes.
Answer: No, you can’t carry such electronic items or calculator along with yourself inside the examination centre.
Answer: Through NEET, admission will be offered into the following seats/quotas.
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats
- State/Private/Management/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private/ Deemed University
- Central Pool Quota Seats
Answer: Central Board of Secondary Education will organise the NEET. In the session 2017, it will be conducted on May 7, 2017, in the offline mode. The exam will be organised in 80 cities The counselling and seat allotment procedure will be done by the DGHS.
Answer: Indeed, AIIMS and JIPMER are exempted from NEET as they both are independent bodies and will lead their own medicinal selection test with a specific end goal to offer admission to the separate foundations. Till Now, state body has any such exception.
Answer: NEET 2020 admit card can be available in online mode in the 27th March 2020.
Answer: The admit card of NEET will consist of name, course, category, gender, the language of paper, exam centre address etc. All the candidates have to verify the information included in the admit card.
Answer: If in case of any incorrect details found in admit card, candidates must immediately contact CBSE admission officer as soon as possible for rectification of the discrepancy.
Answer: This issue may happen due to slow Internet network or a large number of candidates trying to download at the same time. In case of such problems, candidates must try after some time.
Answer: The fee payment was done through online mode.
Answer: You can check the eligibility from the above-given section.
Answer: Total 300 questions were asked.
Answer: It had multiple choice questions.