NTA has released the NEET 2021 Admit Card in online mode on 6 September 2021. Candidates are required to enter Application number, Password, DOB, and security pin to download the NEET 2021 Hall Ticket. Along with the hall ticket, NTA will also release the NEET 2021 exam day instructions.
- NEET 2021 exam will be conducted on September 12, 2021 in a single day in pen and paper mode only. Check NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Candidates will also be required to sign a COVID-19 undertaking that will be given in the admit card.
In case of any discrepancy found on the admit card, Students are advised to contact the exam conducting authority. Candidates can contact them on the contact number given on the official website between 10 AM to 5 PM. NTA has also laid down a dress code for exam takers. The instructions will be mentioned in your NTA NEET admit card 2021.
Highlights of NEET Admit Card 2021
|NTA NEET Admit Card 2021 Date of Releasing||September 6, 2021 (Released)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date by NTA||September 12, 2021|
|Issuing body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|NEET UG Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded from||nta.neet.nic.in|
|Access NEET 2021 Admit Card with||NEET 2021 Registration No., Password and DOB|
|Documents to carry along with NEET UG Admit Card 2021||2 passport size photograph (for affixing on NTA NEET 2021 admit card and attendance sheet)|
|Details on NTA NEET Admit Card 2021||Details of candidate, Exam time and Center, exam day instructions|
|NEET Helpline Number||011-22041808 | 1800118002|
|NEET Address||C-20 1A/8, Sector 62, IITK outreach center, Noida – 201309|
How to Download NTA NEET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can download NEET exam hall ticket 2021 from the official website. Follow the given instructions to download NTA NEET admit card 2021 accordingly:
- Visit the official website, nta.neet.nic.in.
- Click on “NEET 2021 Admit Card”.
- Login with the required credentials, for example, Application number, Date of birth and Security Pin.
- Click on the submit button.
- Download NTA NEET Admit card 2021.
- Save the soft copy of your NEET Hall Ticket for future reference.
Details Mentioned on NEET UG Admit Card 2021
All the candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned in the NEET UG admit card. Furthermore, if the candidate finds any discrepancy, they should contact the conducting authority i.e. NTA on their official website between 10 AM to 5 PM.
|Roll Number of the Candidate||Candidate’s Application Number|
|NEET 2021 Date and timing||Exam Center Name & Address|
|Date of Birth||Language of Question Paper|
NEET Exam Centers are present across the nation so it is advised to select any nearby exam centers to avoid the pre-exam fatigue. Besides, it will be better if the candidates visit the exam center prior to the NEET 2021 exam date by NTA.
NTA NEET Admit Card Sample
For NTA Admit Card for NEET 2021, the aspirants are advised to provide their passport sized current photo. Furthermore, this uploaded photo should be similar to the submitted photo during NEET 2021 registration. A NEET Admit Card sample is provided below for reference.
: Note that this is a sample image and the design for NEET admit card 2021 might change as per the board’s decision.
How to Download NTA NEET Admit Card 2021 if You Forget the Application Number?
You can follow the below mentioned steps to retrieve your application number easily in order to go ahead with downloading the NTA NEET Admit Card 2021. However, it is advised to save these details beforehand to be wary of any emergencies.
- Head over to the official website for NEET 2021.
- Select “Forgot Application Number”.
- Fill in the details such as your name, father’s name, DOB etc.
- Click on retrieve application number.
- Your NEET 2021 application number will be provided.
Note: Meanwhile, if the students will visit the Common Services Centers (CSC) for downloading the admit cards, then the students need to pay INR 10 additionally.
Changes in NEET UG Admit card 2021
- No Proforma Requirement: Till 2018, candidates were required to affix their passport size photograph in the admit card containing a separate proforma sheet. However, NTA NEET Admit Card 2019 only consisted of the admit card details and important instructions, indicating that the proforma is no longer a requirement in NEET.
- Separate Instructions Page: In 2019, NTA started issuing a separate page for ‘Important Instructions’ of NTA NEET Admit Card. In 2020, NTA has printed Important instructions on the same page accordingly as the admit card details, similarly the second page has the proforma sheet.
- COVID-19 Undertaking: Since 2020 onwards, NTA has added an undertaking for declaring that the candidate has not been under mandatory quarantine or been infected with COVID-19 recently.
What Will You Need to Do if the NEET UG Admit card 2021 is Lost?
All the aspirants are advised not to panic if they lose their admit card and to check your email first. In their official brochure, it is mentioned that if anyone will lose their hall ticket, then NTA will send him/her the NTA NEET admit card 2021 in the PDF format to the registered email id. The aspirants need to download the PDF and can use it in the future. Furthermore, if the aspirants will not be able to download the NEET 2021 admit card or if they will find any difference, they should contact the helpline number immediately.
How to Download NEET Admit Card if You Don’t Have an Internet Connection?
- NTA has set up several Common Services Centers to support candidates with various exam related processes like filling the form, enrolling for aadhaar card, downloading the NTA NEET admit card 2021, etc.
- This facility is primarily targeted at applicants residing in remote areas that lack internet connection needed to complete the exam process.
- All the CSCs charge a nominal fee for these services. Fee for these services is mentioned in the table below-
|Preparation of e-mail, how to fill the application form, print out||INR 25|
|NEET 2021 Application Fee Payment||0.5% of the transaction fee|
|Downloading of Admit card, OMR Sheet and Answer Key||INR 10|
|Online Information for Answer Key||INR 25|
|Printout Charges per page||INR 5|
Schedule of Examination Day
Due to strict procedure of thorough frisking which usually takes time, it is advised that applicants must reach the exam center at the time given on their admit cards. Table given below will help you understand the schedule to be followed.
|Important schedule for NEET 2021 exam date|
|Sitting in the exam hall||1:15 PM|
|Last entry in the exam hall||1:30 PM|
|Announcement of instructions and checking of NEET 2021 admit card||1:30-1:45 PM|
|Distribution of test booklets||1:45 PM|
|Writing particulars on test booklet by candidates||1:50 PM|
|Exam begins||02:00 PM|
|Exam concludes||05:00 PM|
Important Instructions for NEET 2021 Exam
Out of fear and panic, sometimes, the candidates reach the exam hall prior to 11.30 A.M., it will be of no use. You are advised not to reach the exam hall, not before 11.30 A.M., since it will open at that time. On the other hand, no aspirants will get permission to enter into the exam hall after 1.30 PM. In order to know more about the rules, regulations and other details related to the NEET 2021 exam, you should go through the following content:
Documents required along with NTA NEET Admit card 2021:
- You should carry the print out of the downloaded NEET admit card 2021 without which no entry will be permitted.
- Carry at least 1 ID proof with you. For being on a safer side, carry 2 ID proofs.
- Carry a passport sized photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- Important: Carry a postcard (4″ x 6″) colour photograph with white background pasted on the proforma available with NTA admit card for NEET 2021. Hand over this proforma to the invigilator.
Items Prohibited to Take in the NEET Exam Center
- Do not carry any kind of stationery items such as written or printed objects, pencil/geometry box, calculator, pen drives, pen, scale, eraser, scanner/electronic pen, log table, plastic pouch, writing pad etc.
- Any kind of communication device such as smart phone, mobile phone, microphone, bluetooth earphone, health band p pager etc.
- Other items such as belts, caps, handbags, wallets and goggles etc.
- Water bottle or any kind of opened or packed food item
- Metallic or any kind of accessories
- Do not bring a watch/wrist watch, camera or bracelet etc.
Other important instructions-
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination center after 1:30 p.m.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any material except the NEET Admit Card 2021, Aadhaar Card, photographs and proforma inside the examination hall.
- If carrying any other items, NTA does not provide the facility for safe keeping of any items, however precious it may be.
- If any candidate is found to be cheating or using any unfair means, their candidature will be cancelled and they will not be eligible for exams in the future.
- Candidates are suggested to sit in their allotted seats. If anyone is found in another seat or room, they will be disqualified.
Dress Code for NEET 2021 Exam
NTA NEET dress code being published for the aspirants, so that they can understand what to wear and what not on the exam day.
- Do not wear light clothes, which have half sleeves or long sleeves.
- Do not wear scarfs, caps or any headgear, unless it is attached with your customary dress. Otherwise, the aspirants will need to take permission from the exam authority.
- It is not right to wear any jewellery, brooch, flowers etc.
- Since there will be a metal detector in the exam hall, therefore, the candidates are not required to wear any metal items such as hair clips, belt buckles or metalloid big buttons.
- You cannot carry your wallets inside the exam hall. Similarly, you are allowed only to carry money inside the exam center.
- The candidates wearing customary dress, should be similar to the dress code mentioned in the Application form that can be downloaded from the NEET 2021 Application Form Date onwards. For instance, the candidates should report to the exam center by 12.30 PM, so that the authority can allow their proper frisking.
- If the aspirants are caught indulging in any malpractice, then they will be debarred for three years of exam. They will also be liable for criminal offences. Additionally, NEET 2021 results of the respective students will be cancelled.
- The candidates having diabetes will be able to bring sugar tablets or any fruits along with a transparent water bottle. They should not carry any packaged food in the exam hall.
- No shoes, only slippers and sandals are allowed with low heels.
In case candidates are attending in customary dress, they should report at least 2 hours before the last reporting, i.e. 12:30 pm for proper screening.
NEET Admit Card 2021: General Instructions
- The aspirants need to download the NEET admit card 2021 from the NTA official website, since it will not be sent to the respective candidates via post.
- Any duplicate NEET UG admit card 2021 will not be issued for the exam under any circumstances.
- The candidates will not get permission to change any details mentioned in the NEET UG admit card 2021.
- You should keep two to three photocopies of NEET admit card 2021 till the end of the admission procedure to the colleges/Institutions.
- Acceptance of the issuance admit card is dependent upon the scrutiny at the subsequent stages of admission procedure.
What After NEET 2021 Exam?
- NTA will release the NEET 2021 answer key along with the image of OMR response sheet and test booklet once the NEET 2021 ends. Approximately, after three weeks of NEET 2021 exam date by NTA, the answer key is released.
- Once the aspirants will get the NEET 2021 answer key, they can compare their own answers. If they find the answer published by NTA is not suitable, they can challenge their answer.
- Before starting to check and compare your answer with the answer keys, you should ensure your question code with the code of answer keys.
Steps How to Challenge the NEET 2021 Answer Key
- Open the official website of NTA
- Now, the candidates should log in their account by submitting their credentials
- After that, you will find an option like ‘Apply for KEY Challenge’, which will be displayed on the dashboard.
- Once you find the aforementioned option, you should click on the Key Challenge tab
- You are now able to choose the question, which you want to challenge. In this regard, you should mark your answer and then choose. You will need to provide the justification for choosing and challenging that specific answer.
- In the next step, the aspirants need to pay the money of challenging the answer that is INR 1000 for each question. You should make the payment through credit card/debit card or through net banking.
- For future reference, the aspirants should take a print out of the confirmation slip.
You Might Like
NEET 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
- Any kind of communication device is banned inside the examination center
- Strictly obey the dress pattern
- If you break any of the rules and regulations, the exam authority will take disciplinary action against you.
- It is better to visit and check the examination center at least one day before to get the confirmation related to the distance and location of the exam center.
- The candidates will not be allowed if they try to enter after 1.30 PM. Better reach the center at your time.
- Do not forget to bring your passport size photo for affixing it with the attendance sheet.
- There will be no arrangement to keep your mobile phone, purse, digital watch or any kind of article in the examination hall.
- To write the particulars, the aspirants will be given a black or blue ballpoint pen, so that they can darken the circle in response to the OMR sheet.
- You should attach a similar photograph of yours in the NEET admit card 2021.
- The aspirants might be prosecuted as the criminal action if they remove any page from the Test Booklet.
- You do not get permission to go to the toilet during the last 30 minutes of your examination.
- The candidates will also not be eligible to leave the hall before concluding the test.
- Before leaving the hall, the aspirants should handover the OMR sheet to the invigilator.
- You are advised to keep the admit card safely until you take admission into any college/institution.
- To get NEET 2021 updates, you should keep yourself notified by visiting the official website regularly.
- Besides, you will get an email about the notification of NEET 2021 counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions
When NEET Admit Card will be released?
Ans: It will be released on 9th September 2021 which is 3 days before the exam date (12th September 2021).
Ques 2: Which type of photo should be pasted on the Admit card?
Ans: You should paste a standard passport size photograph.
Ques 3: Can I get the NEET admit card in offline mode?
Ans: No, it is not possible to get the NEET admit card in offline mode.
Ques 4: How can NEET 2021 admit card be downloaded if I do not have internet access?
Ans: In case one doesn’t have internet access or if one is unable to download the NEET admit card 2021, he/she can download the admit card of NEET 2021 from CSE (Common Service Centres) designated by NTA. A nominal charge of INR 10/- rupees will be applicable for downloading NEET admit card 2020.
Ques 5: Do I need Coloured Admit Card?
Ans: It is not mandatory to have a coloured admit card but it is advisable to have it because it will have a clear photograph and signature.
Ques6: What should I do if I am not able to log in or unable to download the NEET admit card 2021?
Ans: In case candidates are unable to login and download NEET 2020 admit card, they don’t have to become impatient. Errors and being unable to login can be due to huge traffic on the NTA portal. Candidates will have to wait for some time until the traffic clears up.
Ques 7: Do I need to paste any photograph on the admit card?
Ans: Yes, a passport size photograph must be pasted on the print out of the admit card. Along with it, a proforma will be available in which candidates have to affix their postcard size photograph.
Ques 8: How can the NEET admit card 2021 be obtained?
Ans: Candidates can download the admit card of NEET 2021 from the official website. Candidates need to enter their registration or enrollment number and date of birth to download the NEET admit card 2021.
Ques 9: What are the details mentioned in NEET admit card?
Ans : The admit card of NEET will consist of name, course, category, gender, the language of paper, exam centre address etc. All the candidates have to verify the information included in the admit card.
Ques 10: Can I carry a calculator along with me in the examination hall?
Ans: No, you can’t carry such electronic items or calculators along with yourself inside the examination centre.
Ques 11: Whom to contact in case of any discrepancy in NEET hall ticket?
Ans: If in case of any incorrect details found in the admit card, candidates must contact the NTA admission officer as soon as possible for rectification of the discrepancy.
Ques12: What if there is a delay in logging into NEET admit card page?
Ans: This issue may happen due to slow Internet network or a large number of candidates trying to download at the same time. In case of such problems, candidates must try after some time.
Q13.How to change the exam center now after the issuance of the NEET 2021 Admit Card?
Ans: As NTA has clearly stated that the exam center once allocated cannot be changed so nothing can be done now.
Q. 14Will any fee be charged by NTA for downloading the NEET 2021 Admit card?
Ans: No, NTA will not charge any fee for downloading the NEET 2021 admit card and it will be free for all candidates.
Q.15 Will the admit card be issued to me if I have not paid the application fee after completing the registration process?
Ans: No, NEET 2021 admit card will not be issued to you if you haven’t paid the application fee after completing the registration process.