NEET 2020 or National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test will be conducted on May 03, 2020 in offline mode. Candidates who wish to get admission in MBBS/BDS courses in any government, private or deemed medical institutions of India are required to register for NEET exam by filling the NEET 2020 Application form.
Through this article you will know fill the application form accurately. Only candidates fulfilling the NEET Eligibility Criteria will be issued the admit card.
NEET Admit Card will be issued from March 27, 2020 @ntaneet.nic.in. Click here to download
However, the conducting body of NEET has changed from CBSE to NTA, the Exam Pattern of NEET 2020 is still the same. Below are the steps to fill the application form:
Steps to Fill Application Form
Candidates need to follow the given steps to fill the application form.
Step 1: Fill the Online Application Form and save the Registration Number.
- Candidate need to visit the official website @ntaneet.nic.in
- Aspirants can proceed to fill the Application form by providing their personal and academic details in the NEET 2020 official website.
Details in the Application form
|Candidate’s name||Includes the details of first name, middle name and last name.|
|Email id||A valid functional email id which can be used for further communication|
|Mobile number||A functional mobile number so that candidates can receive the notification on the phone regarding the exam and download of admit card.|
|Age||Age has to be given in years and months|
|Date of birth||To verify the age Date Of Birth is printed in the format of the date, month and year (DD/MM/YYYY)|
|Father’s name||Name of father as printed in Class Xth Certificate|
|Mother’s name||Name of mother as printed on birth certificate or your Xth certificate|
|Class X marks||Percentage marks obtained in class Xth|
|Reservation details||Upload the certificate issued and registered with government bodies.|
|Address details||Details of street, city, district, pin code etc.|
Latest News Updates
- Candidate must carefully read the instructions and then ‘Proceed to Apply online NEET (UG),2020′
- Choose Apply option if you have registered previous year
- Tick on checkbox ‘I Agree’
- Fill the details in registration form.
- After filling the form there is two buttons ‘Next’ and ‘Reset’. If your information is correct then click on next otherwise Reset and fill the information again.
- When you complete all the details there is three button ‘Back’,‘Save as Draft‘,‘Preview and submit’. If you want to go back the page then click on ‘Back’ button or if you want to save the form then click on ‘Save as Draft’ button and if you want to submit the form then click on ‘Preview and Submit’ button.
- When you click on ‘Preview and submit’ then fill OTP and click on ‘Final Submit’ button
Step 2: Upload Photo, Signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression
- Candidate need to upload the scanned images and signature according to the details and size mentioned below:
- Recent Photograph (size10 Kb to 100 Kb)
- Signature (size 3 Kb to 20 Kb)
- Right Hand Index Finger Impression (size 3 Kb to 20 Kb)
- The photograph must be taken with a white background, and the name of the candidate with date of photo taken must be in-scripted at the bottom of the Photograph.
- All the images must be in JPG format
- Click on ‘Next’ button.
Step 3: Make Payment of Fee
The application fee structure for NEET 2020 is as follows:
NEET 2020 application fee can be remitted in both offline and online mode. Candidates can choose from the following mode of payment of NEET application fee 2020:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Net Banking or UPI
- E-wallet of Common Service Centers or Facilitation Center (detailed in the FAQ below)
Step 4: Print Confirmation Page
- On successful submission of the application form, a confirmation page will be generated. Candidates should preserve the confirmation page and proof of remittance of fee safely for future reference and record.
- Candidates must read the NEET 2020 prospectus carefully before filling application form and ensure that they fulfill NEET eligibility criteria
- Application form will only available in online mode
- Candidates must preserve the important documents listed below before filling NEET 2020 Application form
- Candidates are advised to fill the Application form of NEET in advance to avoid last minute hassles
- Generation of confirmation page is necessary for successful submission of NEET application form 2020
- NTA has released the NEET 2020 exam dates at their official site
|Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Important Dates of NEET Application Form 2020
|Availability of Application form of NEET 2020||December 2, 2019|
|NEET 2020 Application form submission closes||December 31, 2019|
|One time application correction window||January 14-31, 2020|
|Availability of NEET 2020 admit card||March 27, 2020|
|NEET 2020 Offline entrance exam||May 03, 2020|
NEET 2020 Registration Process
Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam must have a list of documents handy before filling the NEET 2020:
- Identity (ID) Proof
Types of ID proof required for different candidates
|Categories of Candidates||Types of ID Proof Required|
|Indian Nationals (except from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir)||Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Passport or any other govt. issued Photo ID proof|
|Indian Nationals from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir||Aadhar Card Number /Aadhar Enrollment Number, Ration Card Number, Bank Account Number, Passport Number or other Government ID card.|
|NRIs/OCI/PIOs/Foregin Nationals||Passport Number|
- Academic details
- Valid email id and phone number
- Scanned images of Signature, Right Hand Index Finger impression and Recent Photograph
- Payment (online/offline mode)
Required Details for filling the Application form
Candidates need to prepare following details before filling NEET Application Form.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mother and Father’s Name
- Self Declaration Form (To be downloaded from Appendix- III of the Information Bulletin)
- District of Birth
- Father/Mother/Guardian’s Occupation, Education, Total Salary
- Question Paper Language
- Whether you’re the only child of your parents
- Year of passing/appearing for class XII exam
- Marks/Grade in class XII
- Type of institution of class XII
- Whether you belong to rural/urban area
- State to which you belong
- Qualifying exam code (Refer to chapter 3 of the Information Bulletin)
- School Education Board (Refer to Appendix VII)
- Choice of Examination Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans) No, NEET 2020 application forms will be available only through online mode.
- At least three printouts of the Confirmation Page of online Application.
- Proof of fee paid (i.e. Bank transaction details supported by confirmation page).
- At least 5 copies of identical passport size Photograph that was scanned and uploaded on the Online Application.
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from State of J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota .
- The State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have decided to join 15% All India Quota scheme. Hence, candidates of these states need not to furnish Self Declaration as required earlier
Ans) Password can be retrieved easily through OTP. One Time Password will be sent to candidate’s registered mobile number. This can be used to retrieve the password.
Ans) Candidates can choose:
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility
- Net Banking/UPI
- e-wallet of various service providers
Ans) Yes, through the Correction window you can correct the application form which is started from 17 January 2020 to 31 January 2020.
Ans) Previously it is mandatory to have a Aadhaar card except Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir Candidates but now it is not mandatory to have Aadhar Card.