Home » NEET PG
Category Archives: NEET PG
Update 1: The counselling committee of NEET PG has declared the result for round 1 of NEET PG 2020 Counselling. Read Here
Update 2: MCC has released the dates for NEET PG 2020 and NEET MDS 2020 Round-1 counselling of states. Read more about NEET PG 2020 Counselling
NEET PG 2020 is conducted successfully on January 5, 2020. NBA has issued the result for NEET PG 2020 on January 30 on the official site. Candidates can download the list of successful students from nbe.edu.in. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
To download list of shortlisted candidates in NEET PG 2020, click here
NEET PG is meant for admission into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses for the academic session 2020. The exam is conducted annually by NBE (National Board of Examinations). NEET PG 2020 Application form could be submitted from November 1 to November 21, 2019.
Eligible candidates need to visit the official site of NBE at nbe.edu.in and register themselves for filling the NEET PG 2020 Application form. Those who have a MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized by MCI can apply for NEET PG 2020. You must have completed one year of internship on or before March 31, 2020 to be eligible.
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has published the list of NEET PG Exam Centres on official site. Different cities from across the country have been selected as the exam centres to make the preference easier for applicants. NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres must be indicated at the time of filling-in online application.
Candidates are allowed to indicate a maximum of three preferences at the time of selecting exam centres. All the centres will be allotted on the first cum first serve basis. The final allotted centre will be printed on NEET PG 2020 Admit Card.
NBE reserves the complete right to modify or cancel any allotted exam centre in case of unforeseen circumstances. The new centres in such cases will be intimated via official site and leading newspapers within due time. No request will be entertained for the change of examination centre post allotment.
Highlights of NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres
- The exam authorities added a total of 18 NEET PG exam centres which includes Aurangabad, Belagavi, Cuddalore, Hassan, Himatnagar, Imphal, Karur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Mandya, Palakkad, Puducherry, Puttur, Solan, Shimla, Viluppuram, Vellore and Virudhunagar.
- As many as four exam centres have been removed namely, Kota, Howrah, Bardolli and Baramulla.
Steps to Add NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres Preference
- During application filling process, candidates are asked to provided exam centre preference after fee payment.
- Select preferred state and city in the subsequent step. A maximum of 3 exam centres can be indicated as preference.
- Next, list of exam centres are indicated on the screen with the total no. of seats available in the exam centre of each city.
- Click on “Save & Continue” to fill up and submit the remaining NEET PG 2020 Application Form.
- Exam centres will be allocated on the basis of first-come-first-serve.
- The details of allocated exam centres will be provided in the NEET PG Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to select exam centres as soon as they can.
NEET PG 2020 Exam Centre List
This year NBE added some exam centres to the list. NEET PG 2020 will be conducted across the 162 centres in the country. Any addition or deletion was notified in due course via the official website. The list of NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres is provided below for reference:
|S.No.||NEET PG Exam Centres|
Documents Required at the Exam Centres
Aspirants are required to carry some mandatory documents at the NEET PG exam centres. The list of documents to be carried at the exam centres is mentioned below:-
- NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID proof
- A photocopy of the certificate of permanent/provisional SMC/MCI registration
NEET PG 2020 Exam Centre Guidelines
Before appearing for the examination, students are advised to go through the following set of instructions:
- Students should reach the examination centre on or before the reporting time. A late entry in the examination centre will not be entertained.
- All the details related to the NEET PG 2020 examination centre will be mentioned on the back side of the admit card
- Along with admit card, students should also carry ID proof for verification at examination centre. Without identity proof students entry will be prohibited
- Students have to submit the biometric information at the examination centre
- Familiarize yourself with the test centre location and plan their travel time accordingly.
- All the candidates will be scrutinized carefully at exam centres and if caught during frisking with any prohibited item will be penalized immediately.
Ans. The NEET PG 2020 examination will be held on January 5, 2020, and the National Board of Examinations will conduct this exam.
Ans. No, once the examination centre is allotted any request for changing the examination centre will not be entertained.
Ans. Students can select the examination centre while filling the application form. They can select up to three centre choices
Ans. The information related to the examination centre will be mentioned on the NEET PG 2020 Admit card.
NEET PG rank is the overall merit position of the candidate among all candidates who have appeared for NEET PG 2020. Getting NEET PG Rank makes a candidate eligible for All India 50% Quota. NEET PG Rank 2020 will be released only in the online mode.
Note– You can use NEET PG College Predictor to know the expected colleges.
NEET PG 2020 result released on January 30, 2020. It will show the scorecard of students. As per the latest official update, NBE shall release only the result and the cut off list. There will be no provision of the NEET PG answer key for anyone according to the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Highlights NEET PG Rank
- NEET PG rank is valid for 1 academic year, i.e, students can use this result for admission into academic year 2020
- NEET PG Rank will be released only online
- NBE shares the information related to cutoff and result with DGSH and State Governments/Counselling Authorities.
- They then prepare the merit list of students to start the counselling process.
- NEET PG Rank will be released in descending order.
How to download NEET PG 2020 Rank Card?
The NEET PG 2020 Rank Card can be easily downloaded from the official website. It will not be sent individually to the candidates. For downloading the rank card, students have to enter their roll no, date of birth and captcha. The rank card also shows the total number of correct and incorrect responses given by the student in an examination.
Steps to download NEET PG 2020 Rank Card:
- Visit the official website i.e. nbe.edu.in
- Click on the NEET-PG button
- Now, students will be redirected to another page
- Click on the NEET PG -2020 Rank link under the General Links section
- Enter the information such as Roll No, Date of Birth and Captcha
- Click on the Login button
After clicking on the login button, the rank card will be displayed on the screen. Students can download and take the printout of the rank card for their future reference.
NEET PG 2020 Rank: Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two or more students will have the equal rank, then for resolving the ties authority have to follow the following procedure:
- A number of Correct Response: Those having more number of correct responses will be ranked higher in the NEET PG 2020 merit list.
- Scores of MBBS Professional Examination: If there is a still tie, then the students with an aggregate percentage of all MBBS Professional examination will be taken into consideration. Those having higher aggregate percentage will be ranked higher in the merit list.
- Date of Birth: If the still exists then the older candidate will be ranked higher in the merit list than the younger one.
NEET PG 2020 Merit List: 50% State Quota Seats/ AFMS Rank
Except for All India Quota Rank, other remaining 50% state quota seats will be allocated by the respective state counselling authority in government as well as private medical and dental colleges of the state. Every state government will release the state merit list using the marks secured in NEET PG 2020. According to the state eligibility criteria and reservation criteria, merit list for 50% state quota seats will be prepared.
NEET PG 2020 Cut off
NEET PG Cut off marks are the minimum marks scored by the candidate in order to qualify the entrance test. Students scoring marks corresponding to the set percentile will be included in NEET PG 2020 merit list. Cut off will be decided on the basis of factors such as:
- Total number of students appearing in the exam
- Availability of seats
- The Difficulty level of the paper
- Previous year cut off trends
- Reservation norms.
The below mentioned table shows the cut off for NEET PG 2020.
NEET PG 2020 cut off is as following:
|General Category (UR)/EWS||50th||366|
NBE has released the exam dates for NEET PG 2020. NEET PG 2020 was conducted on January 5, 2020 through online mode only. Exam dates include all the important dates before and after the exam. Important dates include availability of NEET PG Application form between November 1 and 21, 2019.
You must regularly check the official site of NBE for any updates regarding the exam dates. NBE released a public notice for downloading the NEET PG 2020 Admit Card from December 31, 2019. Only those who have successfully filled the Application form were able to download the admit card on the mentioned date.
NEET PG 2020 Exam Dates
- The registration for NEET PG 2020 began on November 1, 2019
- The last Date to fill NEET PG 2020 Application Form is November 21, 2019 till 11:55 PM
- Candidates can fill the application form of NEET PG 2020 through online mode by visiting the official website i.e. www.nbe.edu.in
- Candidates have to provide the complete and correct details of their personal and academic background
- Registration fee of INR 3750 for General and OBC candidates and INR 2750 for SC/ST/PwD candidates will be charged at the time of filling the application form.
Here are all important NEET PG 2020 Registration Dates:
|Online Registration starts||November 1, 2019|
|Last date of Online Registrations||November 21, 2019|
|Last day to pay application fee||November 21, 2019|
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card Date
- NEET PG 2020 Admit card was available to download from December 31, 2019, i.e. tentatively one week before the examination
- NEET PG 2020 Admit Card was available on the official website of NEET PG.
- NEET 2020 Admit card is issued only to those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and got themselves registered for NEET PG 2020
- Admit Card contains details like name of candidate, exam center, date & time slot of the exam, roll number and photo of the candidate
NEET PG 2020 Exam Dates
- NEET PG 2020 was officially conducted on January 05, 2020, through an online mode.
- NEET PG Exam will consist of 300 multiple choice questions.
- Duration of NEET PG exam is 210 minutes.
|NEET PG 2020 Exam Date||January 05, 2020|
NEET PG 2020 Result and Counselling Dates
- NEET PG 2020 Result was declared on January 30, 2020.
- Result would be announced at NEET PG official website
- Candidates can check their result by logging in with their roll number
- Counselling process will begin from 12 March to 23 March 2020
- General category aspirants should score 50 percentile in NEET PG 2020 to qualify.
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category, minimum marks is 40 percentile.
|NEET PG 2020 Result||January 30, 2020|
|All India Quota(50 %)||Deemed + Central University|
|Counselling Registration, Exercising of Choices (After Registration) and Locking of Choices Starts||12 March 2020||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment Process (Round 1)||To be announced||3rd week of March 2020|
|Seat Allotment Result (Round 1)||To be announced||To be announced|
|Reporting against Round 1||To be announced||To be announced|
NEET PG Counselling process has halted by the MCC due to outbreak of Coronavirus. Result for round 1 of counselling is also halted until further official announcement.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate), also known as NEET PG, is conducted annually by NBE. NEET PG 2020 is meant for admission into MD/MS/PG Diploma courses. NEET PG is scheduled for a single day in a single shift. NEET PG exam pattern is declared by NBE every year.
Note– NEET PG 2020 Counselling Process has halted by the counselling committee due to spread of COVID-19.
NEET PG Exam pattern consists of 300 questions which aspirants should complete within the exam duration of 3 hours 30 minutes. No extra time is allotted to any candidate for completing their exam. NEET PG exam syllabus with the important topics from all subjects makes the preparation easy for aspirants.
NEET PG Exam Pattern
NEET PG Exam Pattern is completely online with no offline facility. There will be no subjective questions, and only MCQs will be asked. The number of question in each topic will be different.
|Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Number of questions||300|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Marking Scheme||-1 for an incorrect answer
+4 for every correct answer
|Total number of questions from section A||50|
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|Total number of questions from section B||100|
|General Surgery Including Orthopedics, Anaesthesia and Radiodiagnosis||45|
|General Medicine Including Dermatology & Venereology & Psychiatry||45|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30|
|Total number of questions from section C||150|
Detailed NEET PG Exam Pattern
NEET PG 2020 exam will be conducted in online mode and only MCQs questions will be asked. Candidates will get 3 hours 30 minutes to complete the exam. The aspirants will be awarded with 4 marks for every correct answer and 1 mark will be duducted for every incorrect answer. The total of 300 questions will be asked in the NEET PG 2020 in which candidates can score maximum of 300 Marks.
- Aspirants are required to accept a Non Discolusure Agrrement before starting the exam.
- Aspirants will be provided a demo test 15 minutes before the exam time.
- NEET PG 2020 will be based on the syllabus taught in the MBBS curriculum including Para-Clinical, Pre-clinical and Clinical subjects.
Pattern of Demo Test
- Demo test is a sample test of on-line examination.
- The purpose of demo test conduction is to make the aspirants aware about the navigation and functionality of NEET PG exam.
- The aspirants would be able to know about the features of the test such as screens, selecting, de-selecting, reviewing and marking responses etc.
- In a nutshell, demo test will lead to minimise the difficulty level to face in the actual test.
15 minutes Tutorial
- 15 minutes tutorial will lead the students to make a deep understanding about the NEET PG computer based test.
- Similar to the demo test, 15 minute tutorial offers the candidates to learn about the navigation and featuring of online test.
- The aspirants are advised to go through the entire tutorial of 15 minutes before starting of actual exam
- Once the applicants complete the 15 minutes tutorial, they need to accept a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before starting the actual exam.
NEET PG Marking Scheme
Syllabus of NEET PG 2020:
The NEET PG syllabus 2020 exam is prepared by MCI as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations with the consent of Government of India. Candidate should be well versed in the syllabus. Below is the detailed table:
|Pre Clinical Sub (phase 1)||Para Clinical Sub (phase 2)||Clinical Sub (Phase 1 and Phase 2)|
|Human Anatomy||Pathology||Medicines and its specialties|
|Intro to Humanities & Community Medicine||Pharmalogy||Surgery and its specialties|
|Human Physiology with Bio Physics||Forensic Medicine||Radiotherapy|
|Community Medicine||Radio Diagnosis|
|–||–||Obstetrics And Gynecology|
Important Topics for NEET PG 2020
These tests include 15 different topics with 300 multiple choice questions. With the syllabus, the candidate can focus on the subjects to be done. Below is the table with marks and questions in numbers:
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||25||25|
|Radio Diagnosis and Radio Therapy||12(6+6)||12|
|Surgery, ENT,Orthopaedics and Anesthesia||46||46|
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25||25|
|Medicine Dermatology and Venereology||37||37|
New additions to NEET PG Exam Pattern
NEET PG is held as one session exam from 2020. It is held in a single day and a single shift all over the countries. They have also introduced the negative marking scheme from this year itself for every wrong answer 1 marks each will be deducted. Aadhar card is mandatory for all the candidates unless they are from domicile in Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
NEET 2020 PG Reference Books
The applicants will get an idea about the correct exam pattern while they go through the NEET 2020 PG Reference Books. In addition, they will have an understanding on the category of questions.
|Name of the Books||Author Name||ISBN|
|All India PG Medical Entrance Exam with Answers||Gupta, Krishnamurthy & Sethi||978-8123925776|
|DNB CET Review for Primary and Post Diploma||Vaibhav Bharat & Ishad Aggarwal||978-8189477219|
|DAMS Beat The NEET||Sumer K Sethi||978-8184451214|
|Self Assessment and Review of NEET Pattern Question||Arvind Arora||978-9380438658|
|Postgraduate Medical Entrance Exam, Volume 2 & 3||Amit Tripathi & Ashish Gupta||978-9380438771|
How to prepare to NEET PG 2020
Preparation is very important for any exams. So the candidates must prepare well before the exam. For NEET PG 2020 exam the candidate should first go through the exam pattern and the syllabus shared so that they get a view of the structure of the test and topics on which the multiple choice questions would come
- Start solving the sample papers or the old papers
- After solving the old sample or question papers the candidate must analyze the answers so that the candidate can know the preparation level
- While solving the question paper, you should keep a track of the duration of 3 hours 30 minutes
Candidates can also take a DEMO test for the check. The candidates who have registered for this exam can only take this DEMO test. With the help of the NEET PG Demo test they will be able to know the test structure, navigation layout and other major functions of the actual test.
NEET PG 2020 Result: National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducted sucessfully NEET PG on January 5, 2020. NEET PG Result was announced on January 30, 2020 in the form of a pdf list. On the list, rank of only the qualifying students in NEET PG will be available.
Before the declaration of NEET PG Result, aspirants can make use of the NEET PG College Predictor tool to get an estimate of which colleges they can get admission into. The list of All India 50% Quota seats will be announced later.
Merit List and category wise list for state quota seats will be issued separately by State Medical Directorates in due course. The list will be prepared on the basis of their own rules, regulations and eligibility criteria.
Highlights of NEET PG 2020 Result
|Exam Date||January 5, 2020|
|NEET PG Result Date||January 31, 2020|
|NEET PG Rank Date||February 3, 2020|
|NEET PG 2020 Cut Off Released Date||January 31, 2020|
|Availability of NEET PG Scorecard 2020||February 3, 2020|
|Validity of NEET PG Score Card||1 year|
How to check NEET PG Result 2020?
NEET PG result 2020 was declared on January 30, 2020 and the candidates can check the results on the official website of NBE.
- Login to https://nbe.edu.in/Result/Login.aspx.
- Click on link “NEET PG 2020 Result”
- Enter required credentials to download the NEET PG result.
- Candidates can then download the NEET PG result which also contains the scores in the form of PDF.
Details mentioned in the NEET PG Result 2020
NEET PG result 2020 will contain the following information:
- Candidate name
- Candidate’s NEET PG Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Score obtained
- Percentile scores
- All India rank in the NEET exam
NEET PG 2020 Cut Off
The table below provides NEET PG 2020 Cut Off based on the list of shortlisted candidates published by NBE on January 30:
|Category||Eligibility Criteria||Cut Off Score (Out of 1200)|
|General – PH||45th Percentile||342|
NEET PG 2020 Score Card
In NEET PG 2020 score card, candidate’s All India Rank is printed along with the other information. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be able to download the scorecard.
Information printed on the Scorecard:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Parents Name
- Roll Number
- Total correct responses
- Total incorrect responses
- Cut off score
How to download NEET PG 2020 Score card
- Visit the official website
- Login using user ID and Password
- Click on NEET PG result
- Scorecard will be display on the screen
- Download it for the future references.
Sample of NEET PG 2020 Score Card
NEET PG Result 2020: Toppers
NEET PG Result for 2020 session has released by the NTA on its official site. 96,622 aspirants successfully cleared the exam says NBE. Candidates can check the NEET PG toppers list from the table below:-
|Candidate’s Name||NEET PG Score (Out of 1200)||NEET PG Rank|
|Dr. Shiv Kumar Sharma||1013||1|
|Dr. Raghvendra Pandit||1002||2|
|Dr. Kartik Aggarwal||1000||3|
|Dr. Shobhit Garg||988||4|
|Dr. Aman Aggarwal||983||5|
|Dr. Parth Durgia||980||6|
|Dr. Mankirat Dhillon||977||7|
|Dr. Sana Mohsin||976||8|
|Dr. Shivam Arora||975||9|
|Dr. Harshil Shah||970||10|
NEET PG Result 2020 Statistics
In a press release, by the exam authority, on 30 January 2020, has provided NEET PG result synopsis specifying the category, gender, nationality, and state-wise statistics of registered, appeared and qualified aspirants. NEET PG result 2020 statistics have been provided below.
NEET PG Result Statistics:-
|General Category Candidates||78248|
|SC Category Candidates||21156|
|ST Category Candidates||7927|
|OBC Category Candidates||59771|
|Cities in which exam conducted||169|
|Independent Appraisers appointed at NEET PG Test Centres||1248|
NEET PG 2020 Answer Key
As per the latest update by the NBE, it will not release the NEET PG Answer Key. Only result and cut-off list will be released at the official site of NBE. Students can use their login to check the details on the mentioned dates.
NEET PG 2020 Merit List
NEET PG 2020 Merit list was made available by the NBE on February 18, 2020. The merit list contained the roll number of the candidates, scores out of 1200 and their All India NEET PG 2020 Rank.
Separate merit or rank card will not be sent to the candidates.They need to check the merit list information on the official NBE website only.
If two or more candidates get the same score in NEET PG, then specified tie-breaker criteria will be used to allocate rank accordingly.
Different Merit lists for NEET PG 2020
All India NEET PG 2020 Merit List: This list contains rank information of all the candidates who appeared and qualified in the NEET examination.
All India 50% Quota Merit List (AIQ): This list contains the rank information of the candidates who appeared in NEET PG 2019 under the All India 50% Quota.
All India 50% Quota Category Merit List: This list contains rank information of the candidates from the SC/ST/OBC category and who also appeared under the All India 50% quota.
State or Union Territory Quota Overall and Category-wise Merit List: This merit list is published by each state or union territory to rank the candidates according to scores they achieved from that region. This rank can help candidates get admission into the State Government and private colleges of that particular region.
NEET PG 2020 Merit list- Tie-breaking process
In case two or more candidates secure same marks in the exam, the tie-breaker method will be used to arrive at a final rank for that candidate using the following criteria:
- The number of correct responses: A candidate who has more number of correct responses will be given preference in the merit list.
- Scores obtained in the qualifying examination: If tie cannot be resolved with the above method, then the candidate’s MBBS examination marks will be taken into consideration.
- Age: If tie persists, then the age of the candidates will be taken into consideration, where in the older candidate will be given preference over the younger candidate.
NEET PG 2020 Cut-Off
NBE will release NEET PG 2020 cut off after the declaration of result on January 31, 2020. Cut-off score is the lowest possible percentile a candidate must secure to qualify the NEET PG 2020.
The cut-off score is based on several parameters such as
- Number of candidates who appeared in the examination
- Number of candidates who passed the examination.
- Number of available seats in the examination
- Difficulty level of examination
- Marking scheme.
This year, the cut-off for NEET PG 2020 AIQ is higher than the NEET PG 2019.
|Category||Qualifying Percentile cut off||Cut off score out of 1200|
|Persons with disability (PWD)||45||342|
NEET PG 2020 Counselling
NEET PG 2020 counselling is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). It will be an entirely online process. After the payment of the fees online, you can be a part of the counselling.
Candidates need to register and select their preferred colleges before participating the counselling process.
Counselling will be held for the following categories:
- All India 50% quota seats
- Armed Forces Medical Services admission
- Admission into various universities, colleges and institutes
How to Register for NEET PG Counselling
- To register for counselling, candidates need to login to http://mcc.nic.in
- Once they register, candidates need to make payment
- Then they need to submit their choices for universities/colleges and also the subjects.
- They can modify the choices as many times as possible before locking the options.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates based on rank, seat availability and preferences filled in by the candidate.
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has successfully conducted NEET PG 2020 on January 5, 2020. More than 1,48,000 candidates appeared for the exam across 165 cities. NBE has released NEET PG cut off in on official website along with the NEET PG Result on January 30, 2020. NEET PG Counselling process has postponed due to coronavirus. Nonetheless, states have decided to complete their first round of counselling by 4th May, 2020.
NEET PG cut off list is available only online. NEET PG cut off is decided in accordance with Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations. It will be released in the percentile score. Only when your name appears in the cutoff list, you are eligible for NEET PG Counselling. NEET PG Cut off is different for reserved categories. General category candidates must have secured 50th percentile and SC/ST/OBC category candidates must obtain 40th percentile.
Following the NEET PG 2020 cut off, the exam authority prepared the Merit list which will be used for admission to 50% AIQ, ESIC and AFMC colleges and Deemed/Central universities. NEET PG Counselling process is conducted in two round by MCC for admissions into 19,525 MD (Doctor of Medicine) and 10,601 MS (Masters of Surgery) seats offered by medical colleges across India. In order to take admission in government colleges, the candidates should get high score in NEET PG 2020 exam. For instance, goverment colleges cut off is approximately 900+.
Highlights of NEET PG Cut off
- NEET PG 2020 Result declared on January 30, 2020
- Candidates who obtain a minimum of 50 percentile in NEET PG 2020 will qualify NEET and will be eligible for admission
- For candidates from SC/ST and OBC background, minimum marks is 40 percentile
- NEET PG 2020 Counselling will take place as per candidates’ rank in All India NEET PG 2020 Rank list, All India 50% Quota Category Rank, and State Quota Rank
Note- You can now check the list of available colleges using NEET PG College Predictor tool.
Cut Off Trends of NEET 2020 PG
|General/EWS – PH||45th||342||317||300|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||319||295||281|
NEET PG 2020 Cut Off: Things to know
There are certain things about NEET PG cut off that you must know-
|Cut off release date||January 30, 2020|
|Released by||National Board of Examination|
|Validity of score||1 year|
NEET PG Cut Off
NEET PG Cut off will be released by NBE to determine the number of candidates who will clear the exam and will be eligible for the counselling process. A separate cut off is released for the All India 50% Quota seats and candidates clearing that cut off become eligible to gain admissions on AIQ seats in medical colleges across the country. As per the notification, the cutoff for AIQ seats will be the same as the cutoff of NEET PG 2020. The qualifying score cum NEET PG cut off is given in the table below-
For NEET PG:
|General Category (UR)/EWS||50th||366|
For NEET MDS:
||Cut off percentile||Cutoff Score|
|General and EWS||50th||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||250|
NEET PG 2020 Cut Off: Factors
The cut off score is the lowest possible marks a candidate must obtain in order to qualify NEET PG 2020. NEET PG cut off score is based on many factors such as:
- Total number of candidates appearing in the entrance test
- Total number of candidates who passed the entrance test
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Total number of seats
Based on NEET PG Cut off, the exam conducting authority will declare the NEET 2020 result for candidates as qualified or not qualified.
NEET PG 2020 Cut Off: Merit List
NEET PG 2020 Merit list of the qualified and successful candidates under 50% All India Quota seats will be prepared by the NBE on the basis of score obtained in NEET 2020. NEET 2020 Merit list will have as many students as there are seats available for allotment of PG/MDS courses under All India Quota.
Tie-breaking criteria for NEET PG 2020
In the case of two or more candidates obtain equal percentile in NEET PG 2020, the merit of such candidates will be determined in order of preference as follows:
- Candidates with a minimum number of incorrect answers in Part A+B+C will be placed at the higher position in NEET PG rank list.
- Candidates with higher marks in Part C will be counted at a higher rank.
- The minimum number of incorrect answers in Part C will be given a higher rank.
- Candidates securing higher marks in Part B will be given priority.
- Medical graduates with a minimum number of incorrect answers in Part B will be allotted higher rank.
- More number of higher marks in Part A of a candidate will be given at a higher rank.
- Lesser number of incorrect answers in Part A by a candidate will give higher rank
- Lastly, Candidate elder in age will be awarded at higher rank.
Last Year Cut-off Analysis
Candidates scoring more than or equal to the minimum score will be declared as qualified. Students use the previous year cut offs to get an idea of the cut-off pattern for NEET PG 2020. The category-wise cut-off marks of last year are given below:
Cut off for NEET PG:
|Category||NEET PG cut off percentile||Cutoff scores|
|Unreserved – PH||45th||317|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||295|
Cut-off for NEET MDS
|Category||NEET MDS cut off percentile||NEET MDS cut off percentile 2019|
NEET PG Exam Analysis
In this part, we bring you whole examination analysis of NEET PG 2018 so that you can use it as a preparation tips for NEET PG 2020.
- Nearly 5,000 students took NEET PG 2019 out of the 7,000 who had registered for it
- Aspirants who appeared for the examination said around 300 questions were tricky
- There was a proper balance between clinical and non-clinical questions
- Difficulty level of NEET PG 2018 was pretty moderate
- Some aspirants found questions from ophthalmology and pharmacology topics to be tough
Previous Year’s Cut Off
The NEET PG cutoff is released along with the result by NBE. Nevertheless, if the scores of the aspirants are less compared to the three time of total number of seats, then the cutoff percentile will be revised by NBE. Find the following table in order to get to know about the original and revised NEET PG cut off of the previous years.
Revised NEET PG cut off 2019
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks (Out of 1200)|
Original NEET PG Cut Off 2019
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks (Out of 1200)|
NEET 2020 PG Speciality Wise Cut Off
|MS/MD Specialities||AIQ Cutoff Ranking|
|Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||2763|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||8141|
Revised NEET PG cut off 2018
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks (Out of 1200)|
Original NEET PG Cut Off 2018
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks (Out of 1200)|
Revised NEET PG cut off 2017
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks (Out of 1200)|
Original NEET PG Cut Off 2017
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Marks (Out of 1200)|
The NEET PG 2020 Cut Off is made depending on several factors and these are number of candidates, number of qualified candidates, cut off of previous years, reservation criteria and also on the difficulty level etc. Hence, for taking admission into the desired colleges and universities, the candidates should get the cut off score.
NEET PG 2020 was conducted on January 5, 2020 using computer based test in online mode. NBE conducted NEET PG 2020 for admission into MS/MD/PG Diploma courses of colleges all over India. Indian citizens and overseas Indian citizens, as well as Foreign Nationals are eligible for NEET PG exam. Aspirants must achieve MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate as per the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2020 includes your nationality, qualification, internship record. Only when you meet the criteria in all the 3 domains, you will be allowed to sit for NEET PG 2020. On successful submission of the NEET PG Application form, you can download the admit card from December 28, 2019.
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Highlights
- NEET PG Eligibility Criteria is decided as per Medical Council of India Act 1956
- You must possess an MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a recognized university.
- The starting date and the last date of the internship must be filled carefully.
- Any increase or decrease in the number of days can lead to trouble with the internship certificate thus affecting its validation
- If at any stage you are found ineligible for NEET PG, you will not be allowed to sit for the exam
- In unlikely event of appearing for the exam if you are ineligible, your result will be cancelled
The exception is there when it comes to the candidates who have completed education from the state of AP/Telangana/J&K. An introduction of a new criterion requires the aspirant to hold a valid and mandatory Aadhar Card number. Students of foreign origin are also eligible for NEET exam without a valid aadhar number. The application fee differs in case of the different category students. The students of General/OBC category have to pay an application fee of INR 3,750 and the students of SC/ST/PWD/PH category have to pay have to the application fee of INR 2,750.
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Important Dates
|Commencement of NEET PG 2020 Application Form||November 1, 2019|
|Last date to complete NEET PG 2020 Application Form||November 21, 2019|
|Last date to make a correction in NEET PG 2020 Application Form||November 2019|
|NEET PG 2020 Exam||January 5, 2020|
|Result Declaration||January 31, 2020|
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria: All India 50% Quota
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria requires a student applying as an Indian, should be a citizen of India and a domicile of the state is compulsory. This means the student must have proof of citizenship and domicile. For availing seat under 50% AIQ of NEET PG 2020 there are some exceptions given below-
- Students who belong to any state other than Andhra Pradesh/Telangana/J&K need to produce the domicile.
- If the student has the domicile of the state of AP/Telangana/J&K and has completed his/her MBBS degree from the state of AP/J&K/Telangana then the student would not be allowed to appear for the NEET PG exam
- If a student has completed the MBBS degree from any state other than AP/J &K/ Telangana but has the domicile of AP/ J& K/ Telangana than the student is eligible to write the NEET exam.
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
As NEET PG is a post graduation level program and the students pursuing MBBS can sometimes take a break in their educational career so no age limit is defined. This does not mean that an 18-year-old can apply for NEET PG but rather there is no upper or lower age limit defined for NEET PG 2020 exam.
There were speculations about the introduction of age limit on the NEET PG exam like the NEET exam but this was completely ruled out.
There are around 118 colleges in India offering PG degree and they all can have their own age limit. But NEET PG 2020 has not declared any upper or lower age limit, giving the liberty to colleges to work on the age criteria as per their choice. Moreover, due to a long duration of medical courses most colleges rule out this criteria and consider students of all ages for MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses.
There is no age relaxation for students of any category. The NEET authorities have not defined any age limit so no relaxation can be given.
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Academic Qualification
The clause for educational qualification when it comes to NEET PG exam can be defined by different subheads. The subheads are introduced as MBBS degree is important but there is different clauses as per the area and work experience requirement.
- An MBBS Degree must be successfully completed: A degree issued by a college approved by MCI and a registration certificate of the MBBS degree is compulsory. A provisional degree is also accepted till a final degree is introduced. This is necessary as per the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- MBBS degree issued from a state in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K would not be considered eligible for admission under AIQ.
- Student would be considered for admission under 50% criteria only if the candidate has been nominated by GOI (Government of India). For this, a student is required submit a self-declaration (written in the affidavit) stating that GOI has nominated the candidate for education
- A printout of the acknowledgment of the affidavit along with the NEET PG application form must be submitted to Deputy Director (Examination), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi- 110029.
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Internship Requirement
- It is mandatory to complete one year of rotary internship in any of the hospital
- Internship must be complete on or before March 31, 2020.
- A valid MCI certificate must be issued MCI (Medical Council of India) or SMC (State Medical Council) as the provisional or permanent certificate
- The MCI/SMC certificate must be presented on the day of examination and at the time of counseling otherwise, the candidate is considered ineligible
- A valid aadhar card is important and mandatory for Indian nationals to prove their nationality. This is unique 14 digit number issued by GOI to all the citizens of India.
- Students from the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Assam or Meghalaya do not have the aadhar card and thus do not need to enter the details of Aadhar number.
- In case of absence of Aadhar number candidate must apply for an enrollment number at the aadhar enrolment center. The list is available at www.uidai.gov.in.
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Foreign Nationals
- Indian citizenship is not mandatory for foreign nationals to apply for NEET PG 2020.
- There are no domicile requirements for students of foreign origin
- It is not compulsory for the foreign nationals to obtain a temporary registration certificate from MCI to write NEET PG 2020 examination
- A temporary registration certificate is required by the candidate for the duration of study of the PG course.
- Any foreign national in case of absence of the MCI certificate can produce the original screening test pass certificate issued on NBE letterhead
Who is not eligible for NEET PG 2020?
- The student’s admission would be provisional till the background of education is verified
- If candidates are found at ineligible at any stage of NEET PG 2020, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam
- An incomplete internship certificate or the internship certificate issued on or after March 31, 2020 would not be accepted for NEET PG 2020.
- The MBBS degree not recognized by Indian Medical council act, 1956 would not be considered eligible.
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Reservation
Reservation is offered in all the UG and PG courses where the seats are filled through combined entrance test. The reservation policy is applied following the scheme directed by the honorable Supreme Court of India. The rules of reservation are as follows:
- Reservation for OBC (Other Backward Classes- NCL)- 27%.
- Reservation for Schedule Caste (SC)- 15%.
- Reservation for Schedule Tribe (ST)- 3%.
- No reservation rules are applicable to the PG seats offered in AFMC.
Who can claim the reservation?
- Under the OBC category, the reservation would be given to only those candidates who are covered and have the OBC NCL certificate. This certificate should not be older than 6 months.
- In case a candidate is eligible for reservation benefits under two or more categories than the candidate can claim either seat under one and not both of the categories.
- The PWD benefits are offered to candidates only if the disability of the lower limbs is more than 50% to 70%.
- All the necessary documents must be produced at the time of reservation so that the benefits can be claimed. Else the student cannot claim the reservation benefits. The candidature is canceled if at any stage it is found that documents are forged or invalid.
- Although the rules of reservation are clear and transparent still the reservation benefits are exercised only on the basis of the rank.
Documents Required for proof of NEET PG Eligibility
- NEET PG 2020 admit card
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE
- Marksheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year professional examination.
- MBBS/BDS degree certificate original or provisional.
- Internship certificate issued by the institute that has been issued by the Head of the institution or college that the candidate has completed the internship from.
- Permanent/ provisional certificate issued by MCI or DCI/ State Medical or Dental council.
- High school/ higher secondary certificate/ birth certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Reservation certificate issued by competent government authorities in the prescribed format. The acceptable language is Hindi/ English, the sub-caste must be clearly mentioned on the certificate.
- Reservation certificate is applicable in the case of SC/ST/PWD and PH category candidates.
NEET PG Application Form 2020: NBE released the NEET PG 2020 merit list on February 18 for 50% AIQ. The NEET PG application form was made available by the NBE on November 1, 2019. The last date to fill NEET PG application form 2020 was November 21, 2019. The registration fee was Rs. 3750/- for General/OBC candidates and SC/ST/PwD category candidates, it was Rs. 2750/-. The fee should be remitted through payment gateway at the time of online submission of the form, the payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking. No other mode of payment will be entertained. Candidates who have successfully submitted the NEET PG application form will be provided only option to rectify their mistake till December 7, 2020.
Check NEET PG 2020
Highlights of NEET PG Application Form
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test–Post Graduate|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examination|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Availability of NEET PG Application Form||November 1, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit NEET PG Application Form||November 21, 2019|
|NEET PG Application Form Correction||December 3-7, 2019|
|NEET PG Exam Date||January 5, 2020|
Check NEET PG 2020 Exam Dates
NEET PG Application Form Dates
|NEET PG Application form 2020 will be available from||November 1, 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||November 21, 2019|
|Last Date to remit the application fee||November 21, 2019|
|NEET PG Admit Card 2020 issued on||December 28, 2019|
|NEET PG is scheduled for||January 5, 2020|
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the NEET PG Application form 2020 candidates must check eligibility criteria. The NEET PG 2020 eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to be in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from the recognized national or international medical institute recognized as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- It is compulsory for all aspirants of NEET PG to have completed one year (12 months) of rotating internship or practical training and obtained full registration on or before 31st March 2020.
- Candidates must hold a provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
- Candidates who have studied MBBS from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir will be deemed to have failed to fulfill the eligibility criteria for All India 50% Quota seats.
How to Fill NEET PG Application Form 2020
To fill NEET PG Application form, candidates must keep their documents handy. Candidates must know that offline form will not be accepted. Application form can be filled online on official website. It is a 6 Steps process which is mentioned below:
Step 1– Registration
- Visit the official website
- Create a Profile: Fill in the details as asked to register for NEET PG.
- Candidates will need to enter their name, gender, father’s name, mother’s name and give a valid mobile number and email address to create a profile.
- Click and save to proceed to the next section.
- Candidates must check every details before saving the form.
Step 2– Filling the NEET PG Application Form 2020
Filling of NEET PG application form: After registration candidates can either chose to continue filling the application form or can close the window and log in using the login credentials.
To fill the NEET PG Application Form candidates need to enter following details:-
- Personal Details: Name, DOB, Nationality, Gender etc.
- Qualification Details: qualifying exam (MBBS), exam status, state, university details, state of Class 10 and Class 12.
- Academic Details: Total marks obtained in MBBS
- Internship Details: Status, start and completed date, and total duration of internship
- Medical registration details: Registration type (permanent or provisional), registration date and number, and issuance authority
Step 3– Payment of Application Fee
After filling the NEET PG Application form candidates need to submit thhe application fee. The fee can be paid by online mode through debit or credit card or net banking. It is advised to candidates to keep a record of their online transaction.
Fee for NEET PG Application Form 2020 is mentioned below:
Step 4– Select Exam Centres
Candidates have to choose preferred exam centres from the list provided by the NBE. Exam centres are alloted by the exam authorities on the basis of first-come-first-serve. Those who are first to arrive will be the first to receive their preferred location at the point of scheduling the exam.
Step 5– Upload Images
Photographs once uploaded cannot be changed unless rejected by NBE. Candidates are required to upload Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression as per the given specifications:
|Photograph (JPG)||3.5*4.5 cm(width*height)||50-100 KB|
|Signature(JPG)||6*3 cm(width*height)||10-50 KB|
|Thumb Impression(JPG)||4*3 cm(width*height)||10-50 KB|
Step 6: Printout
After successfully submitted the application form candidates are advised to take a printout of the confirmation page. Save the printout of NEET PG Application form 2020 for future reference.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form Correction
The exam authority provides one time facility to rectify the mistake in the NEET PG Application form. The NEET PG correction window is opened from December 3 to 7, 2020. Candidates must correct their mistake during this window. This information will be verified later at the time of NEET PG Counselling.
The information that can be changed during correction window are:-
- EWS Status
- PwD Status
The information that cannot be changed during correction window are:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Exam Centre
- Email Address
Forget Username or Password
To retrieve the username or password candidates can follow the instructions mentioned below:
- To retrieve the username
- Click on forgot username
- Then he must enter registered email ID provided at the time of filling NEET PG 2020 application form Captcha code
- After that click on Get username.
- To retrieve password
- Click on forgot password.
- Eter the username and Captcha code.
- After that click on Get password.
Candidates must note that the exam authority will not take any request to make changes to the application form after the correction window closes. Candidates must upload the photographs as described in the guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answer: Candidates may opt out of appearing for the exam, but the application fee is non-refundable in nature. If your application process is incomplete, payment will go in for refund process. The refund will take about 7 days and must be checked with your bank.
Answer: Candidate can make use of the score card only up to one year(current year) for attaining admission in their choice of institution.
Answer: Yes, the NEET-PG is a mandatory test to secure admission to Postgraduate Medical Courses in government and private medical colleges barring:
AIIMS, New Delhi
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
Answer: The exam duration is 3 hours and 30 Minutes and there will be 300 questions.
Answer: Candidates will be able to access the Demo test from 15th December 2019 onwards on the NEET-PG website.
Answer: The applicant is advised to contact the candidate helpline number 1800 11 1700 (Toll-Free) or 0124- 6771700 (Monday to Friday: 9.00 AM to 5:30 PM).
Answer: Locate an Aadhaar enrolment centre near you, and apply for an Aadhaar at the earliest or submit a correction request at your nearest Aadhar centre.
Update 2: MCC will start NEET PG 2020 counselling Round 2 from June 03, 2020. The result for Round 2 will be announced on June 12, 2020. Aspirants are required to report the alloted college by June 18, 2020.
The counselling committee has started the NEET PG state Counselling round 1 from April 20 to May 4, 2020. As per the notice, the registration for NEET PG counselling 2020 round 1 has started on the official website. The payment for the same could also be done until the due date. Dates for Counselling Round 3 will be declared after further notice.
DGHS, on behalf of Medical counselling committee, is conducting NEET PG counselling. NEET PG is for admission into MD/MS/Pg Diploma courses. NEET PG counselling is for admission into 50% of All India Quota seats. The NEET PG result declared on January 30, 2020.
MCI defined the eligibility criteria for NEET PG counselling. Attending the counselling is mandatory and failure to do so will result into rejection. Aspirants can predict their rank using the NEET college predictor tool.
Important Dates of NEET PG 2020 Counselling
|Exam Date||January 5, 2020|
|Result Date||January 30, 2020|
|Registration for Round 1 AIQ counselling of NEET PG 2020||12 March 2020 to 24 March 2020|
|Round 1 Result||9 April, 2020|
|Reporting to the allocated medical college||Till 24th April 2020|
|Registration for Round 2 AIQ counselling of NEET PG 2020||June 03, 2020|
|Round 2 Result||June 12, 2020|
|Reporting to the allocated medical college||Till June 18, 2020|
|Transfer of seats to State Quota||To be announced|
Note– To get notified about all updates on Exam dates, you must stay tuned to the official site of NEET PG.
NEET PG 2020 Qualifying Percentile
To be eligible for the Counselling process, candidate must qualify the exam with the minimum qualifying marks as specified by the authority. The NEET Cut off score has declared along with NEET PG result 2020. Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying percentile are eligible for counselling process. The NEET PG 2020 cut off percentile and scores is mentioned in the table below:
|Category||NEET 2020 Cutoff percentile||NEET 2020 Cutoff score|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th||319|
NEET PG Counselling 2020
MCC conduct NEET PG 2020 Counselling for admission through the following quota:-
- 50% State Quota seats
- 50% All India Quota seats
- Central Universities (DU, AMU, BHU)
- Deemed Universities
- Armed Forces Medical Services
- ESIC colleges
MCC has introduced few important changes in the NEET PG Counselling process. Candidates have to register again for every next round of the counselling. Previously, such repetitive registration was not mandatory.
Kindly check the below chart for NEET PG Counselling Process:
For more details about Admit Card Click here
How to Apply for 50% AIQ Counselling Process
Follow the below mentioned steps to register for online NEET PG counselling 2020-
Step 1- NEET PG Counselling New User Registration
- Visit the official site of NEET PG Counselling Committee
- To register candidates need to enter the details like
- NEET PG roll number
- Application number
- Candidate’s name
- Birth date
- Security pin, etc.
- To proceed, you must click on ‘I Agree’ option which will show you the login credentials. You must save the credentials for future reference.
Step 2- Submitting Personal Details
- The second step in NEET PG Counselling process is candidates need to enter their personal details
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Permanent address etc.
- Be careful while entering these details as they cannot be changed after you hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- The details entered during NEET PG Counselling registration will be verified during document verification
Step 3- Payment of NEET PG Counselling fees
- NEET PG Counselling fees vary with the students’ category and university.
- There is a non-refundable registration fee and a refundable tuition fee that you must pay to proceed.
- Fee payment can be done through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card. The below-mentioned table elaborates the fee structure for NEET PG counselling-
NEET PG Counselling Non-Refundable Tuition Fee
|50% AIQ/Central university||UR||1000|
|Deemed University||All Categories||5000|
NEET PG Counselling Refundable Tuition Fee
|50% AIQ/Central university||UR||25,000|
|Deemed University||All Categories||2,00,000|
Step 4- Selecting the choices
- Once the counselling process begins, on the left side of the window, a section displaying available choice’s will be activated. if you have paid the fees for both kind of counselling, you can select from both categories of choices.
- You can click on ‘+’ option to make the preferences. As you start making choices, preferences will shift from left side of the page to the right side.
- You can change the order of choices, delete them before clicking on ‘save and continue’ option.
Step 5- Locking the choices
- For final submission of the choices, it is mandatory to lock the choices you have made.
- Until you lock your preferences, they can be modified.
- Once you have locked them, they are considered final and cannot be changed later.
Step 6- Saving and taking the Printout
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the page after they have locked the choices.
- Keeping a printout of the same avoids any confusion and is a proof for any future references.
List of Required Documents
Candidates are advised to take their documents at the reporting center. Aspirants without any document will not be allowed to take admission in any college. Candidates are required to take original and one photocopy of the documets at the reporting center. The list of document required for verification process are:-
- NEET PG 2020 Result
- NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of MBBS (1, 2 and 3 professional examinations)
- MBBS degree certificate or provisional certificate
- Certificate for completion of internship from the head of the institute stating the completion of internship on or before March 31, 2020
- Permanent or provisional registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC)
- Higher secondary certificate/ high school/date of birth for birth proof
- One identification proof – PAN card, driving license, voter ID, passport and Aadhaar card
- SC/ST category candidates required to submit SC/ST category certificate (in English or Hindi)
- OBC certificate issued by competent authority
- Disability certificate issued by the medical board only
NEET PG Seat Allotment
For NEET PG 2020 Seat Allotment the MCC will consider NEET PG Result, NEET PG Rank, Seats Availability, Preference provided, reservation criteria and other factors. MCC will declare the NEET PG 2020 counselling result considering candidates information filled in the registration. The seat allotment list will be released in online mode stating candidate’s All India Rank, remarks (whether allotted/not allotted), allotted college, course and allotted and candidate category.
Medical graduates who will be shortlisted for a seat will be allowed to download NEET PG 2020 seat allotment letter. Candidates need to visit the official website of MCC to download NEET PG 2020 allotment letter 2020 when released.
The information printed in the allotment letter is:-
- Candidate’s Name
- NEET 2020 Rank
- Allotted college
- Date and time of reporting among other details.
NEET PG Counselling Round 2
If vacant seats left after round 1 then the second round of NEET PG 2020 counselling will be done. The eligibility of candidates appearing for the round of NEET PG 2020 counselling is mentioned below.
Eligibility for 2nd Round of Counselling
- Registered candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first round.
- Candidates whose allotted seat got cancelled during document verification, who have secured seat under reserved quota due to change in category or PH status from Yes to No are eligible for counselling.
- Medical graduates who want to participate in the second round even after have been allotted, reported and joined the college.
- Candidates who exited from round one of counselling from round one and logs in again for the second round of NEET PG 2020 counselling.