Home » NEET PG (Page 2)
Category Archives: NEET PG
NEET PG 2020 was conducted on January 5, 2020 by NBE. You can seek admission into MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses by clearing NEET PG 2020. You can download the NEET PG Admit Card 2020 using your login credentials after successfully filling the Application form. Candidates must download and save NEET PG 2020 admit card from December 28, 2019.
Note– NEET PG Application form 2020 was available between November 1 and 21, 2019.
NEET PG Admit card is very crucial for all the candidates. It is their license to sit in the examination. If any candidate forgets to carry the admit card on exam day to the exam center, they will not be allowed to sit for the examination. NBE has released the complete exam schedule for NEET PG 2020.
Important things to remember about the Admit card
- NEET PG 2020 Admit Card was available from December 28, 2019.
- You need to download the admit card and keep it safe even after the exam.
- Do not write anything on the NEET PG 2020 Admit Card.
- Carry the NEET PG 2020 Admit Card to the exam center on the exam day.
- You need to carry the admit card in the NEET PG Counselling session as well.
NEET PG 2020 Important Dates
From below given table, you will get official release date of NEET PG 2020 Admit Card:
|NEET PG 2020 Admit Card Release||December 28, 2019|
|Date of NEET PG 2020 Exam||January 5, 2020|
|NEET PG 2020 Result Declared on||January 30, 2020|
How to download NEET PG Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can download the NEET PG Admit card online by visiting the official website of NEET i.e. nbe.edu.in. After that, follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card.
- Step 1: Click on the Admit Card link to download the admit card of NEET PG 2020.
- Step 2: Enter your log-in credentials- candidate ID, password and captcha code to access NEET PG admit card 2020.
- Step 3: You will be directed to the admit card of NEET PG. You are advised to take a ‘print-out’ of NEET PG 2020 hall ticket.
- Step 4: After downloading the hall ticket of NEET PG 2020, candidates need to affix their recent passport size photograph on it as per the specifications mentioned below.
Specification of the photograph:
- 35×45 mm with minimum 75% coverage of face
- A caption with name and date of on which photograph was captured
- The photo should be in white colored background
Download NEET Syllabus
Sample of NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
Details present on NEET PG Admit Card
After obtaining NEET PG admit card 2020, candidates should carefully check the details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, they are advised to contact NEET PG help desk (mentioned below). The admit card of NEET PG 2020 contains following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Date of Examination
- Venue and Address of Exam Center
- Category of Candidate
Discrepancy in NEET PG Admit Card 2020
Once you have downloaded your admit card look at the details mentioned carefully. In case of any discrepancy or trouble in downloading the admit card, they must contact the exam conducting authority. Contact details are mentioned below:
- Candidate Helpline Number (Toll Free): 1800 11 1700 and 1800 11 1800
- Email ID: [email protected]
Documents required along with NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
Candidates appearing for NEET PG 2020 are required to carry a valid photo identity proof and a document for date of birth proof with them along with the NEET PG admit card. Failing to carry the same will prohibit them from taking the exam.
- Admit card of NEET PG 2020, along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on it
- Any one original and valid identity proof. Candidates may carry any of the following identity proofs: Passport/Pan Card/Voter’s ID/Driving License/Aadhar Card
- A photocopy of permanent or provisional SMC or MCI registration certificate
Important Guidelines for NEET PG Admit Card 2020
Candidates are required to read and follow the important instructions mentioned on NEET PG admit card. The same are mentioned below:
- Candidates have to carry NEET PG 2020 admit card, an original & valid Identity proof and the MCI/SMC registration certificate to the exam
- Candidates should report to the exam center at least 2 hours prior to the exam, i.e. 1:00 PM
- No candidate is allowed entry in the exam center after 1:30 PM
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination center till the conclusion of exam
- Candidates are not allowed to take any electronic device like mobile phone, calculator, wrist watches, earphones etc. inside the examination center
- Other items including the stationery items and wallet, goggles, handbags etc. are also not allowed in the exam center
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: NEET-PG 2020 admit card is made available via online mode or sent via email on March 27, 2020.
Answer: NEET PG admit card 2020 can be downloaded from the official website or through registered email id of the candidate. To download the admit card, applicants can follow the stepwise procedure mentioned above.
Answer: If a candidate is unable to download the NEET PG admit card, it could be due to slow server or internet connection issues. Candidates are advised to check their connection first and if still they aren’t able to download the admit card, they are advised to wait for some time.
Answer: Candidates are required to download the admit card from the official website. Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates via post. In case a candidate found any discrepancy in admit card then he/she may contact the exam authority
Answer. In such case, you should immediately contact the toll-free number given below or write to the exam conducting authority to the given email address:
Contact Numbers: 1800111700, 1800111800
Email Address: [email protected]
Medical Council of India (MCI) issues syllabus for NEET PG 2020 to facilitate right preparation. NEET PG Syllabus is from graduate level medical courses which is regulated by MCI. NEET PG 2020 exam pattern is same as previous years. Candidates can download it via the official website or from here.
Note- NEET PG 2020 Counselling has halted till next official announcement by the counselling committee.
In an attempt to prepare better, aspirants do not stick to the NEET PG syllabus. Aspirants are advised to strictly follow the syllabus to score well. One should consider NEET PG preparation tips while studying for the exam. NEET PG is scheduled for January 5, 2020 and the result was declared on January 30, 2020.
With the release of the NEET PG 2020 exam dates, all aspirants have started looking for NEET PG Preparation tips to score well in NEET PG 2020. NBE has conducted the NEET PG 2020 on January 5, 2020 and has released result on their official site at nbe.edu.in.
Note- NEET PG counselling is halted by the counsellig committeedue to the spread of Coronavirus across the country
NEET PG is a national level examination for admission into MD/MS/PG Diploma courses. There is a fixed exam pattern for NEET PG which is declared by NBE. Students must confine themselves to the NEET PG syllabus and use NEET PG Preparation tips to score well.
NEET PG Preparation Tips
NEET PG Preparation tips is not limited to the just the strategies. You should know the following in addition to the tips-
- Exam Dates– NEET PG was scheduled on January 5, 2020.
- Exam Pattern– NEET PG is an online examination with MCQs.
- Exam Syllabus– All subjects taught in MBBS course.
- Marking Scheme- +4 for every correct answer, -1 for every incorrect answer.
With the wide syllabus and tough competition, it is necessary to look at NEET PG Preparation tips to be among the high scorers of NEET PG 2020. Below are some preparation tips which have been recommended by the toppers of NEET PG-
- Weightage: Prepare those subject & topics which carry maximum marks. Always give priority to the topics with the maximum weightage and then prepare for topics for less weightage.
- Time-Table: When you know the topics of maximum weightage, you must make a time table and stick to it. Balancing the time between preparation and revision is the key to success. 1-2 weeks are sufficient for vast subject and 3-4 days for short subjects.
- Make notes of important topics: The basic but most important thing about preparation is making your own notes. Depending on books in the last 3 months is not a good approach. At this point, you need to prepare your own notes by selecting the important points
- Revision: For any examination, revision is a must. You need to revise every single topic. No doubt NEET is a tough exam to crack, so you need to revise to cover all the topics which will increase your chances to get into the dream college.
- Studying: You need to give 8-9 hours daily for the preparation of NEET PG. Going through the topics & preparing for it will take much time. Students have their own pattern of studying- some like to start with their strongest topics & some like to start with their weakest topics. What might work well for other, might not work for you.
- Attempt online mock test: Most candidates do not know the online pattern of examination. So, it is very necessary to give online tests on a regular basis. Online mock tests are time-based which give you a glimpse of the actual exam atmosphere. When you do time bound practice, you do not commit silly mistakes.
Check NEET PG 2020 Syllabus
NEET PG 2020 Important Topics
Certains topics are more important as they are asked repeatedly in the past few question papers. Candidates are advised to keep handy notes of such topics and keep practising those topics. These important topics carrying high weightage and allows aspirants to score high marks in the exam.
The important topics for NEET PG 2020 are:-
- PSM – Changes in NHP’s, recent advances and vaccines
- Shorter subjects – Anesthesia, Dermatology and Radiology
- Medicine – CNS and Endo
- Pathology – Initial 5-6 chapters from Robin’s small book
- Pharmacology – Recent Drugs
Best Books to Prepare for the NEET PG 2020
Ambiguity is created among students regarding choice of books as no questions are repeated. So, sticking with the traditional method of going through previous years questions is not a good option. So I have tried to help by providing few books after so much of research.
|Anatomy||Arvind Arora or ACROSS or Rajesh Kaushal|
|Pathology||Sparsh Gupta or Devesh Mishra|
|Forensic Medicine||ACROSS or Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal or Arvind Arora|
|Medicine||Deepak Marwah or Mudit Khanna|
|Postgraduate Medical Entrance Exam, Volume 2 & 3||Amit Tripathi & Ashish Gupta|
|DNB CET Review for Primary and Post Diploma||Vaibhav Bharat & Ishad Aggarwal|
|All India PG Medical Entrance Exam with Answers||Gupta, Krishnamurthy & Sethi|
|DAMS Beat The NEET||Sumer K Sethi|
It is suggested to stick with selected books because choosing different books may consume so much of time.
While preparing for the NEET PG 2020 avoid too deeply study of a single topic. Section carrying high weightage must be practice more. To score high in the exam one should practice more. The only funda to get a high score is practice, practice and practice!