Home » Posts tagged 'NEET 2021' (Page 2)
Tag Archives: NEET 2021
How to Prepare for NEET 2021 Without Coaching?
NEET 2021 has been scheduled to be conducted on August 1. Since the pandemic of COVID-19 has brought the education sector to a grinding halt, coaching centers have unfortunately not been able to hold offline classes. At a time like this, it is natural to feel lost and discouraged about the approaching exam but one must not forget that self preparation is the way to go. We will break down for you everything related to NEET and how to prepare for NEET 2021 without coaching and get better NEET Results. It may seem challenging but with determination and disciplined approach NEET preparations can be done easily at home. Read this article to know how to prepare at home for NEET 2021.
Everything You Need To Know About NEET 2021
Before we get to learn about how to prepare for NEET 2021 without coaching, let us understand exactly what we are preparing for. NEET is an offline, pen and paper test. The NEET exam is divided into three broad categories – Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The question paper will contain 45 questions each for Physics and Chemistry. Biology is further divided into 2 parts – Zoology and Botany. There will be 45 questions each for Zoology and Botany, 90 questions in total for Biology. In Physics and Chemistry, maximum marks would be 180 each while in Biology, it would be 360. This makes a total of 720 marks. The exam follows a multiple choice question pattern. NEET exam pattern also follows the negative marking scheme. For every correct answer the candidate will score +4 marks and for every wrong answer, -1. No marks will be added or deducted for multiple or zero answers for one question. The NEET Syllabus covers the Physics, Chemistry and Biology of class 11 and 12 described in the NCERT curriculum. The exam is conducted in various languages including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Kannada and Gujarati.
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
|Total Number Of Questions||180|
|Total Number Of Marks||720|
|Subject-wise Allocation Of Questions||Physics (45), Chemistry (45), Biology (90) – Zoology (45) + Botany (45)|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Negative Marking||Yes (+4 For Correct Answers, -1 For Wrong Answers)|
How to Prepare for NEET 2021 at Home
Now that we have a basic clarity and understanding of what we are dealing with, let’s take a look at how to prepare for NEET at home. Preparing at home for any exam can sound overwhelming in the beginning. Students have been conditioned to be dependent on coaching classes much more than it is required. Falling back into the practice of self preparation, especially when you are dealing with technical subjects is difficult but not impossible.
Subject-wise Preparation Tips
The three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology are very different in nature. Hence, one must understand that it is important to deal with these subjects differently. But one thing that is common to all these three subjects is one can stick to their NCERT books to prepare. They can also use other reference books while preparing.
Let’s first talk about Physics. It is a subject that requires constant practice. One needs to be able to have the understanding and a knack for Physics from the very first day at class 11.
- NCERT books will be of immense help while preparing for Physics. NCERT books help you understand the concepts and brush them up when one attempts to go for questions of higher difficulty level.
- There is no need to stress yourself and prepare for 12th Physics and NEET exams separately.
- Preparation for both of these exams must go hand-in-hand. The simultaneous preparation will keep the candidate on track and consistent towards problem-solving.
- One must dedicate at least one and a half hours to Physics a day to be able to not only perform well in the 12th board exams but to also ace the NEET exam.
Let’s now shift our focus to chemistry. This subject is very different from Physics as it contains many theoretical concepts along with chemical equations. There are three broad categories in Chemistry- Physical, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry.
- While Physical Chemistry has more weightage than Organic and Inorganic chemistry, it would not be the best thing to put in more effort for one and discard the other two.
- All the three categories are important despite the varying weightage. Chemistry is about concepts. One must understand these concepts and give them a generous number of revisions.
- You can draw out chemical equations on a chart paper and paste it to the walls of your room so that they are mostly in front of your eyes, making it easier for you to revise.
- Making hand-written notes goes a long way. Hand-written notes are made specifically to your studying-style. One can never depend on other students’ notes as blindly as they can depend on their own.
- Jot down important topics, concepts, questions that you find difficult. Keep coming back to them even later during your preparation as those are the ones that require the most of your focus. Referring to books other than NCERT is recommended.
Many consider Biology to be the easiest of the three subjects. However, Biology is the most important subject as it has the most weightage in the NEET exam. It is not only the most important but also the most scoring subject. While Biology looks easier on the surface, many former NEET aspirants feel that the difficulty level of the exam has been increasing for the past few years.
- Biology is also about theories and concepts. It would be fair to say that when it comes to biology, NCERT is your bible. More than 65 questions out of 90 come directly from the NCERT book.
- Anyone who has read and understood the NCERT Biology book religiously has won more than half of the battle.
- Once you are thorough with the basics and preparation, feel free to take it up a notch to an advanced level.
- You will find at least 8 questions of the advanced level in this section. One will only be able to solve them if they have been attempted previously during preparations.
Important Topics to Focus On While Preparing for NEET 2021
|Single Harmonic Motion||Thermodynamics||Reproduction: Flowers, Plants & Humans|
|Optics||Atomic Structure||Structural Organisation In Living Organisms|
|Mechanisms||Hydrocarbons||Cell Structure & Function|
|Electrodynamics||Polymers||Physiology – Plant & Humans|
|Modern Physics||Mole Concept||Ecology|
|Waves||Stoichiometry||Genetics & Evolution|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||Chemical Bonding||Biotechnology|
|–||Hydrogen Bonding||Diversity In Living Organisms|
|–||Block Elements – D,F,P,S||–|
How to prepare for NEET at Home Vs Coaching Centers
The million dollar question for the batch of 2021 is how to prepare for the competitive exams without coaching classes. It has been drilled into our minds that coaching classes are important but it is a myth. The year 2020 and 2021 has presented a number of challenges in front of us but students must not think of it as a burden but as an opportunity. Here is a comparison between preparation at home and coaching classes to help you understand how to ace this opportunity.
- While self preparation for competitive exams looks like a herculean task, it is actually the most enriching experience for any aspirant of any competitive exam.
- With a little to no guidance, one starts the whole process on their own, bearing in mind that this opportunity might make or break their future.
- Since there is no one backing you, you become your own strength. When you realise that you are driven enough to crack the exam, you will start making better choices like discipline over procrastination.
- This will not only have a positive impact on your approach towards the NEET exam but any problem that you might face in the future. It will not only give you strength but will also have a positive impact on your mental health.
- If you feel overburdened, do reach out to your parents, guardians or teachers for help.
- Tips to Crack the National Level Medical Entrance Exam
- Stressed Out Because Of Lockdown? Here’s How To Stay Motivated During NEET Preparation
You Are The Boss
- Since you are the one planning, executing and performing, you are your own boss.
- With coaching classes, one has to depend on their time schedule and teaching patterns. Commuting to and from coaching classes after school can be tiring. It is possible for you to not find time for yourself or your studies after attending school and coaching classes one after the other.
- While studying on your own, you are free of those boundations. You can create a schedule that works for you and is best suited to your body clock.
- If you are a morning person, you can wake up early in the morning for your preparations. If you are a night owl, you can stay up for as long as you want to.
- Studying for four to five hours at a stretch, or with breaks, you are the one to decide as you are in control. Being your own boss comes with a number of responsibilities. However, it is a great learning experience as it will teach you discipline, consistency and smart work.
The Money Aspect
- Medical education can burn a big hole in many pockets. It is not easy for many to afford an education in the medical sector without taking a hefty education loan.
- This comes with a heavy fee that coaching classes charge these days. When one decides to study on their own for competitive exams, they can save a lot of money which can eventually be used to pay the college fee.
- In the age of the internet, offline classes have become a primitive concept. Whatever you need to know about anything under the sun is available on google and youtube.
- A number of video lectures on the internet are either available for free or charge a nominal fee. Though it requires more discipline and effort but saves you a lot of time and money.
How to Prepare for NEET? – General Preparation Tips
Now that we have covered almost everything that is there to know about NEET 2021 and how to prepare for NEET, let’s get down to how to realistically do the task.
Have a plan
- No task, small or big can ever be successfully performed without a proper plan.
- You need to start early. Understand the syllabus and your potential, make a plan accordingly. Do what works for you.
- Communicate with your family and friends to be able to form a plan but do not get overwhelmed in the process.
- Understand that the first few steps towards a goal are always difficult but not impossible.
- If your plan does not work out for you, be patient with yourself and work on another plan. Trial and error will help you get in the flow.
Set small, realistic goals
- Preparing for competitive exams is not an overnight affair. It requires months and months of consistency, discipline and smart work.
- Realistically, you will not be able to accomplish this task in a week. Once you have a plan in place, start making smaller goals for yourself.
- It could be finishing a certain number of chapters in a particular amount of time, or performing well in a mock test.
- Achieving small goals will give you a sense of accomplishment and will keep you motivated for the rest of the journey. Bigger goals are always achieved by achieving many small goals.
Do NOT Procrastinate
- Procrastination has more mental repercussions than physical. How to know that you are procrastinating? If you find yourself wasting time or constantly convincing yourself that you will be able to study later with much more conviction, then you are procrastinating.
- One needs to understand the difference between being lazy and procrastinating. Laziness is mostly physical fatigue that lasts for a shorter period of time. However, procrastination lasts for a longer period of time that stems from the illusion that we create for ourselves.
- If you find yourself procrastinating, you need to pull yourself out of that cycle.
- You will have to mentally fool yourself into doing the task by starting it.
- The golden rule is to start the task and do it for 5 minutes. If you are able to do the task for 5 minutes, there is a higher possibility and success rate that you will end up completing it.
These tips on how to prepare for NEET 2021 without coaching is enough to kickstart your NEET preparations. Aspirans still have a month left for NEET 2021 preparation. It is advisable not to ease down too much and make the most of this time.
Answer: Yes, it is absolutely possible to clear NEET without coaching classes. However, it requires a lot of planning and executing. You need to prepare an effective study plan and commit to it in order to succeed.
Answer: Though NCERT textbooks are a great source, they are not enough to crack NEET. It is always advisable to refer to other best books also while preparing for such competitive exams. Choose 1 or 2 reference books for each subject and focus on them.
Ans: NEET 2021 will be conducted on August 1, 2021.
Answer: Yes, you can crack NEET 2021 in 1 month if you devote around 10-12 hours to study and follow a proper study plan.
MBBS Admission Through Management Quota: Eligibility, Counselling, Participating Colleges and more
There are many government and private MBBS colleges in India that offer medical courses in various disciplines. To take admission to MBBS courses, one has to take the NEET Exam which is highly competitive and its selection process is highly rigorous. Hence, it is advisable for the students to consider MBBS admission through management quota as your Plan B option. Though one can get a seat by studying well and scoring good marks, it is essential to consider alternatives. According to the current data of the Medical Council of India, there are 262 private medical colleges having 37690 seats for MBBS in Management Quota. Almost all private colleges have reserved 15% seats for MBBS Admission through Management Quota. Securing an admission via the management quota doesn’t mean that the hard work will be less. One has to be equally prolific in order to get a seat through the management quota. To get MBBS admission through management quota, it is crucial to remember the following points before looking at the other procedures.
- The candidates need to apply for management quota under the respective authority. For deemed universities, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) conducts the counselling procedure.
- The candidates applying for state private colleges, need to apply under the state counselling conducting authority.
- NEET Exam must be taken for management quota as well. There is no process of getting admission without appearing for NEET.
The entire procedure and the names of colleges providing MBBS in Management Quota are mentioned in this article.To know more about them, read below.
What is MBBS Admission Through Management Quota?
Just like the reservation quota, there is a management quota in almost every college for every course. In many colleges, the management quota allows the admission for many courses, without qualifying the entrance exam. But in MBBS, that is not the case.
- For getting a seat through the management quota in MBBS, the candidates are required to appear for NEET and a cutoff is decided.
- Basically, management quota allows the candidates to score fewer marks than the normal cutoff and get admission by paying more fees than what other candidates pay.
Important Dates for MBBS Management Quota Admissions
The process of admission of state colleges and deemed universities are conducted by two different authorities, so it is important to keep a check on their websites for information. Due to the current pandemic situation, a lot of uncertainties prevail around us. The dates have not yet been finalized as the NEET 2021 has been postponed. But nonetheless, below is a list that provides all the important dates to be checked. There would be different rounds of admission. The various dates that need to be addressed are as follows.
Round 1 Dates
|Display of Seat Matrix||Yet to announce|
|Registration||Yet to announce|
|Choice filling||Yet to announce|
|Allotment Result||Yet to announce|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||Yet to announce|
Round 2 Dates
|Display of Seat Matrix||Yet to announce|
|Registration||Yet to announce|
|Choice filling||Yet to announce|
|Allotment Result||Yet to announce|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||Yet to announce|
|Transfer of vacant AIQ seats to the respective states||Yet to announce|
Mop-Up Round Dates
|Display of Seat Matrix||Yet to announce|
|Registration||Yet to announce|
|Choice filling||Yet to announce|
|Allotment Result||Yet to announce|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||Yet to announce|
|Transfer of vacant seats to the respective states||Yet to announce|
MBBS in Management Quota – Eligibility
As stated earlier, for getting MBBS admission through the management quota, the candidates need to ensure that they meet the eligibility for it. The eligibility criteria are decided by the Medical Council of India. The various requirements for eligibility are explained below. It is crucial to go through it efficiently.
- First, the candidate should be at least 17 years of age by the date of December 31, 2020.
- Second, candidates can be Indian, Non-Resident Indians i.e NRIs, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Persons with Indian Origin (PIO), Foreign Nationals only.
- Third, candidates should have pursued Science stream in class 12th and passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as main subjects to be eligible for MBBS admission through management quota.
- Also, candidates who are yet to appear for their 12th exams are also eligible for appearing in the entrance.
- In addition, all candidates have to take the NEET exam and have a valid NEET score to be eligible for the management quota.
- The selection or counselling will be based on the rank that the candidate gets and the cutoff that will be decided by the concerned authority.
Documents Required For MBBS Admission Through Management Quota
Documentation is mandatory and important for any college admission. Likewise, proper documents are required for the application of MBBS admission through management quota as well. It is imperative for the candidates to check the list of documents required for admission and keep them handy at all times. The list of documents required for MBBS Admission through Management Quota is as stated below.
- NTA NEET 2020 Admit card
- NTA NEET 2020 Scorecard
- Candidate’s Birth Certificate/10th Marksheet
- Passing certificate of 10+2 or equivalent
- Receipt of payment of application fees
- Aadhar Card or any other identification proof
The most important out of all these are the NTA NEET documents and the passing certificate of 10+2 or class 12th mark sheet or equivalent.
NEET Percentile Required For MBBS in Management Quota
For MBBS admission through management quota, one must have a valid NEET score. Candidates must score the minimum qualifying marks or NEET Cut Off that would be specified by the concerned authority. To have an idea about the percentile below is the depiction of what previous year percentiles have been.
For General and General-PwD
|Category||NEET Cut Off Percentile||Cut Off marks of NEET 2018||Cut Off marks of NEET 2019||Cut Off marks of NEET 2020|
For ST/SC/OBC and ST/SC/OBC-PwD
|Category||NEET Cut Off Percentile||Cut Off marks of NEET 2018||Cut Off marks of NEET 2019||Cut Off marks of NEET 2020|
The idea for providing these cutoffs is to familiarize the candidates with what score could be required this year for MBBS admission through management quota. The NEET cut off and the percentile will enable the students to study for NEET with dedication.
General MBBS Admission Through Management Quota
The general admission process of getting MBBS through management quota is explained below. However, it must be noted that this is the general procedure and it is subjected to change in some states. But the overall general procedure is explained below.
- Step 1 – Get the basic percentile required for NEET 2021
- Step 2 – Candidates need to fill the application form for management quota separately either for private universities or for deemed university
For deemed universities, the candidates need to register on the MCC website.
- Step 3 – In the case of state universities, candidates need to register on the respective state websites of NEET
- Step 4 – After verification and counselling, you will get a seat, if not you can avail the mop round
This was the general procedure of securing admission for MBBS through the management quota. However, following is a detailed procedure of application for deemed universities as well as for private universities.
Process of MBBS Admission Through Management Quota in Deemed Universities
A deemed university is known as a university or falls under the category of University and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The deemed university is recognized and recommended by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Dental Council of India (DCI). There are approximately 5867 MBBS seats of management quota in deemed universities. Let us now understand the whole MBBS admission through Management Quota.
The MCC or the Medical Counselling Committee handles the registration and admission process for Deemed universities.
- NEET aspirants need to register themselves on the official website of MCC along with their entire details of personal, academic, communication and other details if asked. This grants them the authority to be able to participate in the MBBS admission process of a Deemed University.
- After successful registration, the college choices are to be selected by the candidates. The preference of the Deemed university must be made according to its rank. Candidates are advised to make their research and consider the options well in advance before filling it in the form.
- The next process will take place once the candidates have taken the NEET and got the eligible percentile.
- The admission to MBBS management quota will depend on the following 5 things-
- NEET result of 2021
- Preference of colleges
- Availability of seats
- Reservation criteria
- Other factors if any
The next is to look out for the counselling procedure for admission in Deemed universities through the management quota.
Counselling Procedure In Deemed University
It is requested for all the candidates to read thoroughly the procedure of counselling for MBBS admission in Deemed universities through the management quota.
- The first step is to complete the registration process on the MCC website and complete the payment details so that the candidates are able to participate in the counselling process.
- After the successful registration, candidates will be able to give their preference of course and institute.
- On the basis of the seat availability, reservation, NEET score sheet, the admission for the Deemed universities would be released.
- The seat allocation for each round of counselling process shall be decided by the MCC only and that has to be adhered to.
- Once the seats have been granted to the candidates, they can download the allotment letter from the website.
- Along with the required documents, the candidates have to carry the allotment letter and report to the allotted college at the time and date intimated by the authority before.
- After the first round of counselling, the remaining seats or vacant seats are published by the authority.
- Candidates who are eligible but could not get a seat in the first counselling have the chance to make new choices for the second round of counselling.
- Make a note that for the new choices of the second round of counselling, there is no requirement for new registration.
- The second round of counselling will happen the same way as before.
- After the two counselling rounds, if there are more vacant seats, admission opens for the mop round where again new choices can be made.
- This way the counselling and filling up of seats is completed for the management quota of MBBS for Deemed universities.
List of Participating Deemed Universities and Colleges
The list of participating Deemed universities are given below. It is important to make a list of colleges according to your preference as it will be helpful while filling the registration form.
|AV Medical College and Hosp., Puducherry||85|
|ACS Medical College and Hospital, Chennai||128|
|Amrita Institute of Medical Science, Kochi||85|
|B.L.D.E. University, Bijapur||127|
|BV Deemed Uni. Med. College and Hospital, Sangli||127|
|BVD Univ. Med. College, Pune||127|
|Chettinad Hos. and Res. Inst., Kancheepuram||212|
|Dr DY PMCH and Research Centre, Pune||212|
|Dr DYP Edu. Soc. Deemed Uni., Kolhapur||127|
|Dr DY Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai||212|
|Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Delhi||42|
|IMS AND SUM, Bhubaneswar||127|
|JawaharLal Nehru Medical College, Belagavi||158|
|JSS Medical College, Jagadguru||158|
|JLN Medical College, Datta Meghe, Wardha||212|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||128|
|Krishna Inst. of Med. Scie., Karad||170|
|KMC, MU, Mangalore||161|
|KMC, MU, Manipal||212|
|K.S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangaluru||215|
|MMCH and RI, Chennai||128|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth, Pondicherry||213|
|MGM Medical College, Aurangabad||127|
|MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai||127|
|RajaRajeswari Medical College Bengaluru||213|
|Rural Medical College and PIMS, Loni||170|
|SBKS MIRC, Sumandeep Vidyapeeth||64|
|Sri Siddhartha Medical College DU, Tumkur||128|
|SDU Medical College, Kolar||127|
|SLN Inst. of Med. Scien., Puducherry||128|
|Saveetha Medical College, Chennai||128|
|Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai||212|
|SRM Medical College and Hospital, Chennai||127|
|SSSMC AND RI, Kancheepuram||128|
|VM Medical College and Hospital, Karaikal||85|
Process of MBBS Admission Through Management Quota In Private Universities
Almost 37,000 MBBS seats are available in the management quota in private universities in India. For aspirants applying for a private university, they need to apply separately for it on the concerned website portal. As there is no domicile quota required, candidates can apply to the private college of any state.
The procedure for MBBS admission through management quota to become a Surgeon or Physician in future is mentioned below-
- Proper registration and filling up of the required application fee is essential.
- Every state has its own portal and its own counselling session. So it is imperative to keep that in mind while applying for registration.
- After the release of the merit list, and based on the choices in the registration form, the candidates will be granted admission through management quota in private colleges.
- After allotment, the candidates need to report to the private college for seat allotment.
Since every state has its own portal, likewise each college has its own set of regulations for management quota. For this, it is requested of all the candidates that they go through the portal of the college they have filled for MBBS admission through management quota.
|Authority of conducting admission||Concerned State|
|Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Courses||Gujarat|
|Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)||Punjab|
|Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)||Bihar|
|Directorate of Medical Education (DMER), Haryana||Haryana|
|Directorate of Medical Education||Madhya Pradesh|
|Directorate Medical Education and Research (DMER), Mumbai||Maharashtra|
|Centralised Admission Committee (CENTAC) Puducherry||Puducherry|
|Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu|
|Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tripura||Tripura|
|Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh|
|Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata||West Bengal|
|Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU)||Uttarakhand|
|Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS)||Telangana|
|Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) cell||Odisha|
|Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla||Himachal Pradesh|
|NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada||Andhra Pradesh|
|Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University, Raipur||Chhattisgarh|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||Indraprastha university|
|Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE)||Jammu and Kashmir|
|The Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Thiruvananthapuram||Kerala|
|Karnataka examination authority (KEA), Bangalore||Karnataka|
|SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur||Rajasthan|
|Sikkim Manipal Univ. of Health, Medical & Tech. Scs||Sikkim|
List of Private Colleges For MBBS in Management Quota
Private colleges charge high fees for MBBS Admission Through Management Quota. Fees for one year for MBBS could go as high as 40 to 60 lacs. Which means the 4-year course could cost up to 2.4 crore rupees! Make sure to find a suitable college as per your needs before investing such a large amount of money on your education. Given below is the list of private colleges offering MBBS Admission through Management Quota.
|College||Number of seats|
|Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chittoor||150|
|Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi||100|
|Al Falah School of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Faridabad||150|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra, Haryana||150|
|Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences, Jammu||100|
|Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur||150|
|A J Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Mangalore||150|
|Al-Ameen Medical College,Bijapur||150|
|Akash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Devanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka||150|
|Azeezia Instt of Medical Science,Meeyannoor,Kollam||100|
|Amrita School of Medicine, Elamkara, Kochi||100|
|Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur||100|
|Al-Azhar Medical College and Super Speciality Hospital, Thodupuzha||150|
|Amaltas Institute of Medical Sciences, Dewas||150|
|ACPM Medical College, Dhule||100|
|Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Pondicherry||100|
|Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bhatinda||150|
|Ananta Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Rajsamand||150|
|American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Bedwas||150|
|Annapoorna Medical College & Hospital, Salem||150|
|ACS Medical College and Hospital, Chennai||150|
|Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Hyderabad||100|
|Ayaan Institute of Medical Sciences, Teaching Hospital & Research Centre, KanakaMamidi, R.R. Dist||150|
|Ashwini Rural Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Solapur||100|
|Banas Medical College and Research Institute, Palanpur, Gujarat||200|
|Basaveshwara Medical College and Hospital, Chitradurga||100|
|BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||150|
|Believers Church Medical College Hospital, Thiruvalla, Kerala||100|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College & Hospital, Sangli||150|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical College, Pune||150|
|B.K.L. Walawalkar Rural Medical College, Ratnagiri||100|
|Bhaskar Medical College, Yenkapally||150|
|Career Instt. Of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Lucknow||100|
|Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute, Kanchipuram||250|
|Christian Medical College, Ludhiana||75|
|Dr. P.S.I. Medical College , Chinoutpalli||150|
|Dr. N.D. Desai Faculty of Medical Science and Research, Nadiad||150|
|Dr. M.K. Shah Medical College & Research Centre, Ahmedabad||150|
|Dr BR Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore||100|
|Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Instt. of Medical Education & Research, Harohalli, Hubli||150|
|Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Hospital & Medical College, Karakonam, Thiruvananthapuram||100|
|DM Wayanad Institute of Medical Sciences, Wayanad, Kerala||150|
|Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati||100|
|Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College & Hospital, Jalgaon||150|
|Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Kolhapur||150|
|Dr. D Y Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune||200|
|Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundations Medical College & Hospital, Ahmednagar||150|
|Dr.Vasantrao Pawar Med. Col. Hosp. & Research Centre,Nashik (Prev. NDMVP Samaj Medical College)||120|
|Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital,Perambalur||150|
|Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad||150|
|Dr. Patnam Mahender Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences, Chevella, Rangareddy||150|
|Dr. VRK Womens Medical College, Aziznagar||100|
|F.H. Medical College & Hospital, Etamdapur, Agra||150|
|Era Lucknow Medical College , Lucknow||150|
|East Point College of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Gurgaon (Formerly SGGST Medical College & R Centre,Gurgaon)||150|
|Fathima Instt. of Medical Sciences,Kadapa||100|
|GSL Medical College, Rajahmundry||200|
|Gayathri Vidya Parishad Institute of Health Care & Medical Technology, Visakhapatnam||150|
|GITAM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Visakhapatnam||150|
|Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital,Srikakulam||150|
|GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad||150|
|Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj||150|
|Gian Sagar Medical College & Hospital, Patiala||150|
|Geetanjali Medical College & Hospital,Udaipur||250|
|IQ-City Medical College, Burdwan||150|
|ICARE Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Haldia, Purba Midanpore||100|
|Integral Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Lucknow||100|
|Heritage Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi||150|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Sitapur||150|
|Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun||150|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences , Barabanki||100|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Rourkela||100|
|Instt. Of Medical Sciences & SUM Hospital, Bhubaneswar||250|
|Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital, Bhubaneswar||100|
|Indian Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jalna||100|
|Index Medical College Hospital & Research Centre,Indore||250|
|Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, New Delhi||100|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum||200|
|JSS Medical College, Mysore||200|
|JJM Medical College, Davangere||245|
|Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur||100|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha||250|
|Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jagatpura, Jaipur||150|
|Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Kolkata||150|
|KPC Medical College,Jadavpur,Kolkata||150|
|Krishna Mohan Medical College & Hospital, Mathura||150|
|K.D. Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Mathura||150|
|Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences & Research Center, Hyderabad||150|
|Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally||200|
|Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research, Coimbatore||150|
|KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research, Coimbatore||150|
|Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences,Maduranthagam||100|
|Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar||250|
|Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad||200|
|Kannur Medical College, Kannur||150|
|KMCT Medical College,Kozhikode, Calicut||150|
|Karuna Medical College, Palakkad||100|
|Kanachur Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore||150|
|K V G Medical College, Sullia||100|
|Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore||150|
|K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore||150|
|Khaja Bandanawaz University – Faculty of Medical Sciences, Gulbarga||100|
|Katihar Medical College, Katihar||100|
|Katuri Medical College, Guntur||150|
|Maharajah Institute of Medical Sciences, Vizianagaram||150|
|Lord Buddha Koshi Medical College and Hospital, Saharsa||100|
|Madhubani Medical College, Madhubani||150|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha||100|
|Maharishi Markandeshwar Medical College & Hospital, Solan||150|
|Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Kalaburagi, Gulbarga||150|
|M E S Medical College , Perintalmanna Malappuram Distt.Kerala||150|
|Mount Zion Medical College, Chayalode, Ezhamkulam Adoor, Pathanamthitta||100|
|Malabar Medical College, Kozhikode,Calicut||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Navi Mumbai||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Missions Medical College, Aurangabad||150|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research, Talegaon,Pune||150|
|Maharashtra Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Latur||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry||250|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Sitapur, Jaipur||150|
|Meenakshi Medical College and Research Institute, Enathur||250|
|Melmaruvathur Adiparasakthi Instt. Medical Sciences and Research||150|
|Madha Medical College and Hospital, Thandalam, Chennai||150|
|Mediciti Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur||150|
|Mamata Medical College, Khammam||150|
|MNR Medical College & Hospital, Sangareddy||150|
|Mahavir Institute of Medical Sciences, Vikarabad, Telangana||150|
|Mallareddy Medical College for Womens, Hyderabad||150|
|Narayana Medical College, Nellore||250|
|P E S Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research, Kuppam||150|
|NRI Institute of Medical Sciences, Visakhapatnam||150|
|Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram||150|
|Raipur Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Raipur||150|
|Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad||150|
|Nootan Medical College and Research Centre, Mehsana||150|
|Parul Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Vadodara||150|
|N.C. Medical College & Hospital, Panipat||150|
|Navodaya Medical College, Raichur||150|
|Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore||250|
|P K Das Institute of Medical Sciences, Palakkad, Kerala||150|
|Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain||150|
|Rural Medical College, Loni||200|
|National Institute of Medical Science & Research, Jaipur||150|
|Pacific Institute of Medical Sciences, Umarda, Udaipur||150|
|Pacific Medical College & Hospital, Bhilo Ka Bedla, Udaipur||150|
|PSG Institute of Medical Sciences, Coimbatore||150|
|Panimalar Medical College Hospital & Research Institute, Chennai,Tamil Nadu||150|
|R.V.M. Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Siddipet||150|
|Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||150|
|Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Hapur||150|
|Rama Medical College and Hospital , Kanpur||100|
|Shri Ramkrishna Institute of Medical Sciences & Sanaka Hospitals, Durgapur||150|
|Saraswati Medical College, Unnao, U.P.||150|
|Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad||100|
|Subharti Medical College, Meerut||150|
|Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly||100|
|School of Medical Sciences & Research, Greater Noida||150|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun||150|
|Surabhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Siddipet, Telangana||150|
|S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar||150|
|Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences, Research Centre and Teaching Hospital, Peerancheru||150|
|Sri Muthukumaran Medical College, Chennai||150|
|Sri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Kancheepuram||150|
|SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Kancheepuram||150|
|Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences, Gangtok||50|
|Subbaiah Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga, Karnataka||150|
|Srinivas Institute of Medical Research Centre, Srinivasnagar||150|
|Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Santhiram Medical College, Nandyal||100|
|Shri Shankaracharya Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhilai||150|
|SBKS Medical Instt. & Research Centre, Vadodara||150|
|Shantabai Medical College, Amreli||150|
|The Oxford Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore||150|
|Travancore Medical College, Kollam||150|
|Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai||100|
|Tagore Medical College and Hospital, Chennai||150|
|Trichy SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Trichy||150|
|T S Misra Medical College & Hospital, Lucknow||150|
|Vydehi Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore||250|
|Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore||150|
|Zydus Medical College & Hospital, Dahod||200|
By now you must have understood that MBBS admission through management quota requires a good investment. Government MBBS colleges in India do not offer management quota. Only private colleges and deemed universities are allowed to do so. There is a handsome difference in fees of a general admission with the MBBS admission through management quota. Private colleges do offer scholarships, but management quota fees are high as well. So, it all boils down to if you could not make it through NEET and you have a budget, then management quota is a fair game. But experts and toppers always suggest keeping these options only for last. Work hard and study well to score a good rank and probably the most sought after colleges!
FAQs: MBBS Admission Through Management Quota
Ans. No, you have to appear for NEET to take admission through management quota.
Ans. There are more than 37,000 MBBS seats in private medical colleges.
Ans. Private colleges are allowed to reserve not more than 15% seats under management quota.
Ans. Fees for MBBS admission through management quota can vary in colleges and can range up to 60 lacs/year.
Ans. Government medical colleges only provide reservations based on category. Management quota reservations are not allowed by government colleges.
Will Reduced Syllabus Of Class 12th Change NEET 2021 Syllabus Too?
The closure of schools and delay in results due to the countrywide lockdown amid COVID-19 pandemic has shifted the academic calendar by over 5 months for students. The Ministry of Human Resource Development received around 1.5k suggestions from educationists on reducing the curriculum from class 9th to 12th. Accepting the suggestions, CBSE has decided to reduce the 30% of class 11th and 12th syllabus. As per the notice, the core concepts have been retained while a few topics from various NCERT and CBSE books have been deleted. Education Minister of India, Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal, also tweeted about the reduction in CBSE Syllabus.
📢Considering the importance of learning achievement, it has been decided to rationalize syllabus up to 30% by retaining the core concepts.@PMOIndia @HMOIndia @HRDMinistry @mygovindia @transformIndia @cbseindia29 @mygovindia
— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) July 7, 2020
CBSE confirmed the reduction in the class 11th & class 12th syllabus for 2021. However, there is no clarity on reduction of syllabus for Class 1st to 8th.
Also Read | NEET Correction Window Reopened again until 15 July 2020
#cbseforstudents #students #CBSE brings big respite to students, reduces syllabus for classes IX-XII pic.twitter.com/DRcCBAdV4M
— CBSE HQ (@cbseindia29) July 7, 2020
What Topics Have Been Deleted For Class 11th and 12th?
CBSE has reduced the syllabus proportionally to the time lost. Classes usually resumed in April for Classes 12th and, in July for Class 11th (after 10th results). Many students want the government to reschedule the academic calendar without removing any topic.
Students can check the revised CBSE 2021 curriculum by visiting this page – CBSE Revised Curriculum 2021. Given below is the list of topics and chapters removed from the syllabus of PCB for Class 11th and 12th.
- Topics/Chapters removed from Physics – Check here
- Topics/Chapters removed from Chemistry – Check here
- Topics/Chapters removed from Biology – Check here
The reduction is being appraised by many students while a few are criticising this move. On one hand this reduction will help students to focus on core topics effectively, while on the other hand, it could also mean less knowledge of certain topics.
Also Read | Medical Courses After 12th exam
How Will This Impact NEET 2021 Syllabus?
NTA or MHRD has not announced any reduction in syllabus for the NEET 2021 exam or JEE Main 2021. NEET syllabus has been very similar to the CBSE curriculum in the past few years. However, there are some topics which are crucial to learn advanced concepts. Due to possible differences in the curriculum now, students might have to depend on the coaching institutes for grasping these advanced concepts.
NTA has clarified that there is no reduction in the syllabus for current year exams. NEET 2020 has already been postponed until 13th September 2020 due to exponential growing cases of the COVID-19 disease. Coaching Institutes usually start classes as early as April but are currently offering online classes to students, which also started around April 2020. While these institutes are trying to cover all the topics, it is yet questionable whether subsidising knowledge will help the students or deter their overall education quality?
Opportunities after NEET 2021: A Complete List of Medical Courses after 12th
To get admission into the dream medical college and course, the students have to first clear the NEET entrance exam. Many students appear for the examination every year, but only a few get into the top medical courses after 12th.
But this brings up an important question. What are the various medical courses offered after 12th exams? What can NEET 2021 offer in medical courses after 12th? Are MBBS and BDS the only two medical courses after 12th? What are the best courses in the medical field? And what are the career options when NEET is not cleared?
To make your work a bit easy and less stressful, we are here to give you more options for medical courses after 12th. Let us talk more about it because it is always better to keep your vision as clear as possible. Through this article, we have tried to highlight all the essential medical courses after 12th which students can opt using NEET 2021 scores. These medical courses will benefit both the selected as well as the non-selected participants of NEET 2021.
Medical Courses After 12th for NEET Participants
Admission to various colleges in these courses is done through NEET Counselling only. A large number of aspirants are only aware of MBBS and BDS courses offered by major colleges. But there are various other courses that a NEET aspirant can opt for. For example, Allopathy is still a growing concept in India. Meanwhile, the Government promotes AYUSH courses which are a great alternative to allopathy. Let us talk about the various medical courses after 12th. Given below is a list of courses under NEET 2021. Candidates can pursue these courses after qualifying NEET 2021.
Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Medicine – MBBS
- Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS), is among the most distinguished graduate degrees to pursue a career in the medical field.
- This is one of the most sought after medical courses after 12th, which is a combination of two professional certificates – medicine and surgery, offered by the country’s government and private colleges.
- Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS), is designed for five years. 4 years of academic education and 1 year of compulsory internship at a hospital.
- It includes courses with Basic, Pre, and Paramedical subjects. In these five years of duration, the students are also required to complete twelve months of compulsory internship.
- The entrance examination NEET has a total of 83,075 MBBS seats. So the interested students can enroll themselves on these seats if they clear the NEET 2021 cut off.
Doctors are reputed and praised by all of society. An MBBS graduate from a good government college can easily earn more than 6 LPA during the 12-month internship. The best part about graduating as an MBBS from a govt. college is the high ROI and various perks associated with their government jobs.
- How to Score 600+ in NEET
- NEET 2021 Cut Off for Government Colleges
- NEET 2021 Preparation Tips for Physics
Bachelor of Dental Surgery – BDS
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) is another course with excellent medical facilities. This course is a fully-fledged course of five years duration.
- This includes 4 years of academic education and 1 year of compulsory internship.
- They also provide the students with an internship program offered through NEET.
After the completion of this course, students are certified as Dentists. They can take up their own practice or work as a dentist in any public/private hospital. There are other professions that one can practice from this degree. The average salary ranges from 4.8 to 6 lac p.a. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) is regulated by the Dental Council of India (DCI) as per The Dentists Act, 1948.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery – (BAMS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) is a hilly course focused on ayurvedic medicine after class 12th.
- This course is a fully-fledged course of five and a half years. They also provide the students with an internship program for a year.
This course has excellent opportunities for graduate aspirants. After their graduation, they can either continue general practice or can appear for M.D. Ayurveda.
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery – (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) is a professional graduate degree in Homeopathy in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- This course is a fully-fledged course of five and a half years.
- They also provide the students with an internship program for a year.
- The aspirants doing BHMS as their medical course after 12th can choose any specialization. To name a few Homeopathic Pharmacy, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, Skin specialist, and others.
This course has excellent opportunities for graduate aspirants. The aspirants can start their clinic or work with the multi-specialty chain.
Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery – BUMS
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS) is a graduate degree program.
- BUMS degree is a fully-fledged course of five and a half years.
- They also provide the students with an internship program for one year.
- This undergraduate program gives a particular facility for completing the course through distance.
After getting a BUMS degree, the students can do private practice and open their clinic. Many hospital chains also require doctors with a speciality in Unani Medical and Surgery. Due to low competition, salary and scope of growth are pretty high.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy – B.Pth or BPT
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy – B.Pth or BPT is a hilly course in medical science known for Physiotherapy.
- As the duration is four and a half years, and six months is a mandatory internship for all the students.
This course has excellent opportunities for graduate aspirants. The aspirants can also work as employees in hospitals, fitness centers, private clinics, health institutes, etc.
Bachelor of Veterinary Science – B.VSc
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (B.VSc) is a graduation course for students who want theoretical and practical knowledge to assist veterinary doctors in their laboratory.
- The duration is five years, and the course deals in prevention, diagnosis, and prevention of disease, disorder, and injury in animals.
After getting a B.VSc degree, the students can find employment in government as well as private veterinary hospitals.
Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga – BNYS
- Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga (BNYS) is a graduation in the field of medicine.
- This course will teach the students about both naturopathic medicine and modern science.
- The course’s total duration is four years and six months, with one year of compulsory internship.
A person with a BNYS degree can practice as a General Practitioner or can also become a lecturer in different and renowned medical colleges.
Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery – BSMS
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery(BSMS) is conducted and governed by the body of Health and Family Welfare.
- The course is a five and a half years course with one year of internship.
- It is also a very well designed course for medical aspirants.
A person with a BSMS degree can practice as a General Practitioner or can practice as a lecturer in various medical universities. They can be employed as a doctor in government hospitals.
Scope beyond the Medical Entrance Examination
Even if the aspirants do not clear the NEET 2021 examination, they have other alternative medical courses which the candidates can choose to become doctors. The medical courses diploma list without NEET includes Operational Therapy, BSc Biotechnology, Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy, and others. In this article, we have highlighted all the medical courses after 12th class examination that you can opt with the help of NEET 2021 examination.
To get themselves placed in any medical courses and colleges, the students should fulfil the essential eligibility criteria. The students can sit for the entrance examination if they have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) in their class 12.
Different types of Medicine Courses in India
Some of the most prominent all-time medical courses after 12th without NEET that can be pursued by the students are mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology (Non-Clinical)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Respiratory Therapy
- Bachelor in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science in Cardiac or Cardiovascular Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology
So keep trying even if you do not secure the best college with the NEET 2021 examination. There is always a better opportunity in life. All the best.
Ques: Can I get admission to AIIMS based on Class 12th marks?
Answer: No, it is not possible to get admission in AIIMS on the basis of Class 12th marks.
Ques: Is it compulsory to have studied Mathematics to appear for NEET 2021?
Answer: No, Mathematics is not compulsory for Class 12th.
Ques: Is it possible to clear NEET with the preparation of 2 months?
Answer: Yes, you can clear NEET 2021 if you do a thorough preparation even in 2 months. You just need to devote longer hours and be more concentrated.
Ques: I am 25 years old. Can I appear for NEET 2021?
Answer: Yes, the upper age limit for NEET 2021 has been removed so you can appear for NEET 2021.
NEET Coaching Classes in Mumbai: Check Fee Structure and Batch Size
From 2020, NEET has been the only entrance exam for admissions to undergraduate courses like MBBS and BDS in medical institutes like AIIMS, PIGMER, etc. Due to a rise in the total number of NEET registrations by 5%, there is a cut-throat competition among the candidates. Therefore, self-study will not be enough to ace your exams. Hence, NEET Coaching Classes will play a major role in your NEET 2021 preparations. There are around 419 coaching classes in Mumbai city. Read the following article to know about NEET Coaching Classes in Mumbai.
- NEET Coaching centres provide you with professional guidance and help you improve consistency and regularity.
- Coaching also provides you with the best NEET study material and regular mock tests.
Check | Important Exam Dates
NEET Coaching Classes in Mumbai
NEET Coaching classes along with self-study can help you clear the NEET 2021 examination with flying colors. Below mentioned are some of the top NEET coaching classes in Mumbai:
The institute provides medical and engineering entrance coaching classes to the students of Classes XI and XII. The institute has highly educated and well-experienced staff members and has shown excellent and remarkable results in the last few years.
- Revision tests are conducted every week which are based on the NEET exam pattern and syllabus of entrance test as well as board examination.
- The institute provides comprehensive NEET study material that includes the well elaborated explanation of all the topics along with the previous year question papers.
- Doubt clearing sessions are conducted every 2 days for the students to clear each and every minute doubt and lay their strong foundation.
- Motivational sessions are conducted from time to time for the students to boost up their confidence and stress-free NEET 2021 preparations.
|Address||55, Road Number 1, Mahalaxmi Niwas, Hindu Colony, Dadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014|
|Batch Size||70- 80 students|
|Past Results||No information is shared|
Check | NEET Coaching centers in India
Known for its excellent results, Aakash Institute is one of the leading NEET coaching centres in the medical stream. With well experienced highly educated faculty members, best classroom experience, the institute is known to produce many toppers since its inception. The institute offers courses like NEET Booster Course, XII cum medical course for NEET, Crash course for NEET and special test series for all the medical aspirants.
- The institute provides comprehensive study material that includes the well elaborated explanation of all the topics along with the NEET sample papers.
- The i-tutor facility provided by the institute helps students cover the topics taught in the class they have missed earlier.
- The institute conducts regular tests as a part of their NEET 2021 Revision plan.
|Address||Flat No. 2 & 3, 1st Floor, 11/12, Madhaveshwar Co-op Soc. Ltd., Madhavnagar, S V Road, Above Merwans Cake Shop, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058|
|Batch Size||More than 100 students|
|Past Results||Bhavik Bansal|
Check | NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi
Allen Career Institute
The main focus of the institute is laid on building the foundation of the students by explaining them each and every topic elaborately. There are multiple courses offered by the institute to help students prepare on the basis of the class they are studying in. The major programs offered are 2-year Integrated program for the students of Class XI, 1 year integrated program for the students of Class XII, Crash course for the XII graduate and foundation courses for the students studying in Class 8th to 12th.
- The NEET study material provided by the institute explains each and every topic in detail with diagrams and graphical representation.
- The institute has highly experienced and well-educated staff members who are well versed in the field of training students for NEET examination for years as per the NEET 2021 syllabus and pattern of the examination.
- The distance learning program (DLP) offered by the institute replicates the classroom program and is helpful for the students who wish to prepare from their home and cannot travel to take any classes.
- Allen Career Institute also offers scholarships to the students on the basis of the marks scored by them in the test.
- The Institute has the best test series which helps the students in assessing their NEET 2021 preparation level and compare that with other students.
|Address||5th Floor, Baba House, Western Express Highway, Metro Station, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093|
|Batch Size||60- 70 students|
|Past Results||No information|
Lakshay Institute is one of the best medical and engineering coaching centers in Mumbai. The faculties of this institute are with the right education and many years of experience in the medical field. Lakshay Institute has two courses in which students can enrol themselves. One of the 2-year programs for the students of Class 11th and the other one is the 1-year program for the students of Class 12th.
- Both online and offline coaching is provided for all the four subjects, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths.
- Doubt clearing sessions are conducted by the experts from time to time to clear all the doubts of all the students.
- NEET study material is provided to all the students who are enrolled in the classes.
- The study notes include each and every topic which is divided according to the Entrance based pattern and board examination pattern.
- Periodic tests are conducted to assess the NEET 2021 preparation level of the students.
|Address||407, 408 and 409, 4th Floor, Omprakash Arcade, Nr. Ambedkar Garden, Chembur E, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071|
|Batch Size||More than 50 students|
|Contact Number||022 25214893|
|Past Results||Nothing to be shared|
|Fee Structure||Nothing to be shared|
Read | 7 Common Mistakes you cannot make in NEET 2021
Wisdom Academy is the number 1 coaching institute for the medical and engineering entrance examinations in Mumbai. They provide coaching for medical and engineering entrance examinations. There are different programs offered to the students, i.e., 2 Years Programme for X to XI moving students, 1 Year Programme for XI to XII moving students and 1 Year Programme for XII passed students.
- The size of the batch in the institute is limited with only 20 to 30 students in each batch which helps a student to interact with the teacher in a better way.
- Proper student counselling is done and motivational sessions are conducted from time to time to boost up the confidence of the students and help them overcome the stress of the examination.
- The curriculum of the NEET 2021 syllabus is designed so as to cover the syllabus of both board examination and the entrance test.
- Periodic tests are conducted from time to time to test the level and performance of the students.
|Address||STAR PLAZA, 2nd Floor, 208, V, Chandavarkar, Rd, Near RAJMAHAL HOTEL, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400092|
|Batch Size||More than 50 students|
|Past Results||No information is shared|
|Fee Structure||No information is shared|
Know about Scholarship for NEET
Informatica Classes is one of the premier coaching institutes for medical and engineering entrance examinations in Mumbai. The coaching institute offers different courses for the students, i.e., Class XI and XII Board exams + NEET UG courses for the students appearing in Class XI or XII, NEET UG Crash course for the Class XII pass out, Class XII Board exam + NEET-UG for the students who are in Class XII.
- The institute provides complete study material for the board examination and entrance point of view.
- Regular tests are conducted every week for the students in two modes: Objective test for entrance point of view and the Subjective tests for the Board examinations point of view.
- The syllabus is covered keeping in mind the NEET exam pattern and the pattern of the board examination.
- Revision classes and motivational sessions are conducted from time to time.
|Address||Shop No.- 2, Yashashree Co-operative Opp.-Poddar Mill, N.M. Joshi Marg, Currey Rd Bridge, below Bank of Maharashtra, West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400011|
|Batch Size||No information is shared|
|Fee Structure||No information is shared|
|Past Results||Saurav Parmar, Jaideep More|
Check | NEET Coaching Centers in Bangalore
Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute
Bhatia Medical Coaching Institute is one of the leading medical coaching institutes in Mumbai which has the experience of training students for the medical entrance examinations since 1996. The leading institute has the best and highly experienced faculty members and the excellent result record in the past few years.
- The institute provides best study material with elaborated and complete explanations of each topic along with the past year questions topic wise.
- It offers online tests series for the students so that they can give their tests with the comfort of their home.
- The faculty members are highly qualified and well experienced in the field of training students for the medical entrance examinations and are dedicated towards students’ success.
- The institute provides printed notes to the students and the facility of e-books is also available.
- The facility of i-tutor is also provided to the students so that they can cover up the concepts taught in the class in case they have missed it.
|Address||Shop No. 3, Civic Centre, MMGS Marg, opp. sunshine plaza, Dadar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014|
|Batch Size||30- 40 students|
|Contact Number||9810150067, 9999946077|
|Past Results||Sivaranjani A, JPR Sapna C, Abhishek Kumar|
|Fee Structure||No information|
These were some of the best NEET coaching classes in Mumbai. The reference books, courses, lectures, tuition classes prepare you for the test day. These are well-equipped coaching institutes that offer multiple practice tests, doubt clearing sessions, section-wise distribution of questions, tips and strategies to appear for the test. Considering these coaching classes in Mumbai can be helpful and add to your NEET score.
7 Common Mistakes You Cannot Make In NEET 2021
NEET 2021 is most likely to be conducted on May 02, 2021 by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The fact that NEET is the only medical entrance exam for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India, it one of the most competitive one as the competition raises the level of exam increases. In order to cope up with the level of exam, it is necessary to work smart during NEET 2021 preparations rather than working hard. However, there are mainly 7 common mistakes which the majority of the students make resulting in bringing their NEET 2021 score down. Therefore, it becomes the first priority for each and every aspirant to be aware of these mistakes and work upon them. Read the following article to stop yourself from making 7 common mistakes during NEET 2021 preparations.
7 Common Mistakes to Avoid During NEET 2021 Preparations
7 common mistakes to avoid in NEET 2021 Preparations are listed as follows. You make these common mistakes unconsciously and hamper your preparations. However, knowing about it will make you aware in the course of your study.
1.Preparing Without Schedule
Students often tend to ignore this strategy and go for random study which at last results in incomplete work.
- Having a proper schedule not only helps students to work in discipline but all improve their overall performance.
- Making a proper schedule i.e. distributing time with a proper understanding of high priority things helps students to invest time in a proper sense without leaving any portion of the NEET 2021 syllabus.
2.Preferring Many Reference Books Over NCERT
While studying for a particular topic students tend to refer to too many books which at last lead to confusion of that topic. This mistake is often done by students going to coaching classes in spite knowing the fact that 80% to 90% is from NCERT Books.
- The NCERT books cover all topics clearly as per the NEET 2021 Exam pattern and are a perfect guide for all students.
- However if one wants to use NEET Reference books with NCERT then instead of using 2-3 it is better to stick to only one reference book, this not only avoids the confusion but also helps in clearing a doubt much more efficiently.
Read | How to Score 600+ in NEET 2021 Exam
3.Not Giving Time For Self-study
This is the main reason behind a student’s selection.
- Yes, it’s difficult to get time for self-study after studying 5 to 6 hours in NEET coaching centers and completing 2-3 hours of college. But self-study is as important as any of these.
- Studying a topic taught in coaching or college again by oneself helps to understand much more clearly and also boost up self-esteem and improves self-confidence.
However the fact that there is only a 2% of coaching contribution in a student’s selection rest is what the student makes from self- study.
Check | How to stay motivated during NEET 2021 Preparations?
4.No Self Analyzing Of Preparation
Self-analysis is the most powerful way of getting answers for all confusions and the best way to figure out the aspects which need to be improved. There are many students who escape self-analysis in the race of knowing more and more.
- It is necessary to keep in mind that only studying and not remembering anything will not help to score.
- Self-analyzing can be done in many ways but the best way is to solve NEET 2021 sample papers and analyze the mistakes.
- Making a note of mistakes and working on them helps in not repeating the same mistakes again and again.
- Also practicing NEET 2021 sample papers gives the analysis of the areas in which students have to work more.
Check | NEET 2021 Paper Analysis
5.Not Focusing On High Weightage Chapters
In the race of completion of the vast syllabus, students don’t realize the importance of certain chapters. As the same agency conducts exams, there are certain chapters that have higher weightage as compared to others. Higher weightage means more number of questions are asked from those chapters as compared to other chapters.
- While studying it is necessary to complete all chapters as at least one question will be asked from each.
- However, while revising it is necessary to make a proper sequence of important topics for NEET 2021 with higher weightage ones at the top and accordingly. So that the chances of losing marks gets minimized.
6.Not Preparing As Per The Exam Pattern
As NEET is an MCQ based exam, it becomes necessary to practice according to the NEET 2021 Exam Pattern.
- While filling the NEET OMR sheets one should be aware of the question number and accordingly, the answer must be filled as once filled can’t be changed.
- Keeping a track of time and speed is a must in such competitive exams. All this comes with practice.
There are many institutes providing mock tests and helping students in practicing well before exams. NTA also provides the facility by organizing NEET mock tests all over India.
7.Not Taking Enough Breaks
Preparing for an exam such as NEET 2021 can put you under a lot of pressure. Stress-busters help in reducing the anxiety and stress level. Students tend to drown themselves in books, which actually has a negative impact on their NEET 2021 Preparations. Therefore, one must take sufficient breaks in between studying.
Therefore, these are the 7 common mistakes that can be avoided by students while preparing for NEET 2021 and working on these mistakes will certainly help students to increase their NEET 2021 score and overall performance.
How to Score 600+ in NEET 2021?
NEET is one of the important entrance examinations of our country. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is most likely to conduct NEET 2021 on 02nd May, 2021. Therefore, even from now onwards, students have a great amount of time for the preparations and an opportunity to score 600+ in NEET 2021.
Many aspirants wish to be in the top ranks and score 600+ in NEET 2021 while others getting a score 600+ in NEET seems like an unachievable dream. Yes, it is a dream but not an unachievable one. In 2020, 2 students even managed to score 720 out of 720 marks. Scoring such marks requires a lot of dedication, hard work, and sacrifices. NEET 2021 preparations must be thorough and complete. So, if you are a student who dreams of being among the top rankers. If you are a student who needs last-minute tips to prepare for scoring 600+ marks in NEET 2021 examination. Then you should further read this article.
Prepare to Score 600+ in NEET 2021 with these Tips
The preparation for NEET 2021 or any other examination must begin with goal setting which is the most important part of any examination. It helps us to gain and keep the focus on the things we want to achieve, in this case, achieve a 600+ score in NEET 2021 exam.
Now that you have set your goal i.e. 600+ in NEET 2021, let’s move to some NEET 2021 Preparation tips that you can apply in your study routine to achieve a score 600+ in NEET 2021 exam.
Tip 1: Know about NEET 2021 Syllabus
When you have set your goal, the next step is to know your syllabus.
- It will help you know the important topics of NEET 2021 syllabus and set your time according to your weak topics and strong topics.
- Give your time to the weak topics and learn it and keep practicing the stronger ones.
- Do not skip a chapter just because it is hard. Also, try to cover all the important topics of NEET 2021 syllabus.
Tip 2: Jot Down Key Words and Points
When you dream of scoring 600+ in the NEET 2021 exam, it becomes essential to work smartly.
- Jotting down key words and points that are important to a particular topic in a small book can be an effective technique to remember effectively in a short period of time.
- Next time when you want to go through a particular topic you don’t have to go through an entire topic but thorough the NEET reference book of your keywords and points.
- Jotting down can be done in the form of mind- maps, summary or a list.
Tip 3: Know about NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
You have studied well, made key points, now it’s time to know the NEET 2021 exam pattern. The exam pattern will help you know more about the NEET 2021 you are appearing for. Here is the NEET 2021 exam pattern.
|Marking scheme||+4 for correct answers, -1 for incorrect answers|
|Number of questions||180|
The marking scheme for NEET 2021 is 4 correct answers and -1 for each negative answer. The total number of questions is 180. From this, you can figure out how many correct answers you need to give to score 600+ in NEET 2021 exam keeping negative marking in mind. Always aim to get more correct answers than the needed number.
Check | NEET 2021 Paper Analysis
Tip 4: NEET Mock Tests
Now that you have studied and learned, it is important to know how much you have retained and what topics you still need to work on.
- Taking NEET mock tests helps you know where you stand with your preparations.
- The tests also help you to know about the topics you still need to work on.
- NEET mock tests are available online or you can ask your teacher for the same.
Check | NEET 2021 Sample Papers
Tip 5: Solve NEET Previous Years Papers
- Solving NEET previous years papers gives you insights about important topics of NEET 2021 Syllabus based on the questions asked in past years.
- They help you analyze the way the question is going to be asked and you will be prepared. The papers also help you to revise too.
- Solve the papers when you are absolutely done with your NEET 2021 syllabus and there is nothing there but to revise. You can get NEET Previous Years Papers online.
Tip 6: Revise
Practising is the key to achieving a score of 600+ in NEET 2021 exam. You should keep revising until the day of the NEET 2021 examination. Devise a NEET 2021 Revision plan a few days before the examination.
- Every week take out a subject and revise what you learned until now. Repeat for weeks to come by.
- The week before the exam you should strictly revise with the help of the keyword book you prepared.
This way you will be able to remember efficiently and smartly. You can use flashcards, NEET mock tests online, or any other study material suitable for you to revise.
Tip 7: Do it Everyday
All your hard work will go in vain if you are not consistent.
- Get up and prepare every day.
- Do not ever go a day without studying.
- If you don’t feel like learning, revise something.
- Reduce your hours if your daily hours seem too much but do not skip it.
- Make a timetable and stick to it.
These are days when procrastinating should never be chosen.
Check: Top 7 Tips for NEET 2021 Preparation at Last Minute
Tip 8: Believe in Yourself
The road to achieving a score of 600+ in NEET 2021 is full of bumps and blocks. It is not an easy task to achieve such a big dream. There will be times when you will feel like giving up.
- Believe in yourself and believe that you have put hours and hours to succeed.
- Believe that if you set your mind onto something you will achieve it.
- Be confident and believe in your hard work.
Check How to stay motivated during NEET 2021 Preparations?
At the end of the day, you should always choose what is best for you and choose ways that serve you best. These were a few tips that can help you prepare to achieve 600+ marks in NEET 2021. Always remember,
“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi: List of all Medical Coaching Center
For all the aspiring candidates who are wanting to take NEET exam, it is imperative to get the correct direction and preparation. The competition is becoming tough day by day and it is very important to become the best out of the lot to secure a seat in your preferred medical college. Here NEET Coaching Centers assume a significant role by giving the correct direction and study material.
With innumerable NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi, picking the best one that offers the top facilities can be a tough nut to crack. The right guide for medical entrance exam coaching institutes in Delhi can get one into the college they had always wanted, and accordingly, be the key to a successful profession.
Check | NEET Coaching Centers in India
How to Choose the best Coaching for NEET?
There are a few noteworthy components to consider, that can help in choosing the best NEET Coaching Centers in India. Some of the factors are mentioned here:-
- Staff – Tutors can help in demonstrating complex topics and clearing questions. Guaranteeing the idea of the educators in the medical field and an adequate proportion of knowledge of the NEET 2021 syllabus and the medical stream is fundamental for the correct direction.
- Infrastructure – One of the most crucial parts of a NEET 2021 preparation process is the study environment one is provided with which can also be known as the infrastructure of the institute. Fundamental equipment in the class and the campus in an accessible and good region are necessary.
- Course Content – Ensuring that the course content is as per what the NEET exam must be enquired by the candidates before enrolling. Getting a sufficient idea in regards to the time table incorporation from the graduated class or alums will give a sensible picture.
- Past Results – Consistency in results and yearly outcome of the candidates for the past few years should be vital considered. Institutions normally send out the list of high scorers and flourishing results and it is important to affirm these estimations.
- Online Resources – NEET 2021 Preparation at home with the help of recorded lessons on an online portal or application provided by the coaching centre is an extra piece of a facility which is very important. Candidates who need to re-study a topic during their free time can do as such with the snap of a catch.
- Doubt Sessions/When you’ll miss the class – The institute must provide doubt sessions and re-classes if someone missed one. The openness of instructors must be inferred early.
Check | Medical Courses List Without NEET
NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi
NEET Coaching Centers play important roles in the preparation of NEET exam. A list of available top medical entrance exam coaching institutes in Delhi is provided below. Students must choose an entrance exam coaching institutes in Delhi wisely after considering various factors mentioned above in this article.
Aakash Institute – NEET Coaching Center
- Aakash Institute is one of the main organizations in the medical and engineering training sector.
- The institute is the most renowned in the field of competitive coachings.
- Throughout the years the establishment has created numerous national level clinchers in different medical and other entrance exams.
- With the assistance of profoundly qualified staff and an intuitive learning approach, students of Aakash can crack the test in just one go.
- The institute has an extraordinary record of in excess of 30,000 candidates making it to top medical colleges in recent 29 years of its functionality.
Aakash Institute offers:
- Classroom Education
- Computerized instructions or E-Learning
- Cloud Learning
Why Choose Aakash Institute?
- They give complete examination material and furthermore incorporate an intelligent instructing approach.
- Aakash conducts parent-instructor meetings and inspirational meetings to support the certainty of candidates.
- They have a Disciplined and Focused Learning Environment.
- Periodic Tests and Well-characterized Academic Student Journeys.
|Address||1 N-11 flyover, opp. defence colony, South Extension, New Delhi, 110049|
|Contact||+91 88000 13111|
Download NEET Study Material
YVS Institute – NEET Coaching Center
- YVS Institute is also probably one of the most established names in the field of medical training organizations.
- Their prime centre is to educate candidates from basics to the advanced level according to the learning capabilities of the student.
- The institute is running effectively under the solid leadership of Dr YVS and has created numerous achievers in the previous years.
- They train minds with the abilities and information required to attempt profoundly competitive entrance exams.
YVS Institute offers:
- Standard course
- Correspondence course
- Crash course
- Test Series
Why Choose YVS Institute?
- YVS offers 5 days of class for 4 hours each.
- The batch size is fixed in YVS i.e is called Special 32.
- They lead mock tests in like clockwork.
- YVS organization gives day by day practice papers and doubt clearing meetings to its students.
|Address||U-182, 2nd Floor, Upadhyay Block Near Pillar Number-30, Shakarpur metro station gate no 4, New Delhi, Delhi 110092|
|Contact||+91 98998 51090|
Check | NEET Question Papers
Nivedita Classes Institute – NEET Coaching Center
- The organization is a renowned name in giving coaching to a number of competitive tests.
- The organization’s vital concentration is always on their students.
- The organization likewise gives tips and strategies to candidates with the goal that they can solve questions rapidly during the test.
Nivedita Classes organization offers:
- Medical Two Year Program
- Medical One Year XII Studying Program
- Medical One Year Dropper Program
- NEET Capsule Program
- NEET Crash Program
Why Choose Nivedita Classes Institute?
- They centre around SWOT examination that implies Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat Analysis. This profound examination helps the students and encourages them to understand their weaknesses in different topics.
- They give uniquely planned, clear, and exact hypothesis notes followed by a plentiful number of illustrations that catch all the important topics or themes.
- They direct periodic tests to follow the presentation of applicants.
- According to Nivedita Classes, 65% of candidates have questions while reexamining the point and they give regular doubt clearing sessions so competitors can exceed expectations in their subjects.
|Address||N-16, LGF, Kalkaji, South Delhi Landmark: Beside Allahabad Bank, New Delhi, Delhi 110019|
|Contact||+91 99536 35005|
Margshree Institute – NEET Coaching Center
- Margshree offers exclusively planned techniques to instruct projects to exceed expectations in a competitive domain.
- They educate and direct candidates about what’s the best methodology to crack NEET and how you should manage with your preparation.
- The organization gives updated study material, critical thinking meetings, test design based assignments, and online test arrangement to the candidates.
Margshree organization offers:
- Offline Coaching
- Internet Coaching
- Online Test Series
- Study Material
Why Choose Margshree Institute?
- Margshree gives Free online test series whenever a candidate wants and they likewise hold Online and Offline Classes with the best workforce.
- Doubt clearing meeting is an unquestionable provision in Margshree Institute. Standard input from the candidates is taken to build their degree of fulfilment.
- All the projects or courses and schedules of lectures are fairly planned in this training centre.
- The courses are finished as per the requirement of the candidates and well in time with the timely test and their discussion.
|Address||Metro Pillar Number 56, Metro Station, 315, Vikash Complex, Vikas Marg in front, near Nirman Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Shakarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110092|
|Contact||011 2250 3337|
Check | NEET Sample Papers
Prerna Education – NEET Coaching Center
- In Delhi, Prerna Education Coaching institution is one of the main centres.
- It helps the young candidates to make their dream become a possibility through top-notch educating, latest technology, and commitment.
- At Prerna Education, the preparation is being conferred by the Industry proficient specialists with demonstrated preparing skill.
Prerna Education organization offers:
- NEET Droppers Batch Program
- NEET Crash Course Program
- NEET Two Years Classroom Program
Why Choose Prerna Education Institute?
- Sufficient Library Facility: Prerna Education instructing focus furnishes the library facility to candidates with a tremendous pool of books and assets to browse.
- Day by day Attendance Monitoring: Every candidate is given an ID card that is utilized to mark their participation for the day.
- Monthly Performance Report: This empowers parents just as candidates to keep tabs on their growth and assist them with improving their results.
- Doubt Classes: These classes go about as an impetus in reinforcing the certainty of weak, non-serious, and shy candidates alongside the toppers.
|Address||Nearest Metro, H-81, South Extension, Block H, South Extension I, New Delhi, Delhi 110049|
|Contact||011 4165 9551|
Amity Institute For Competitive Examinations – NEET Coaching Center
- The best coaching for NEET is led by the Amity institute.
- The explanations behind the best training by Amity lie in the best technique and its study material.
- The coaching institute focus furnishes the best training with the assistance of exceptionally qualified and experienced employees.
Amity Institute for Competitive Exam Offers:
- Accelerated Classroom Contact Program (ACCP) for Class XII Pass Students.
- Crash Programs for CBSE, AIPMT, DPMT, CPMT, AIMS, and so forth for candidates who have passed Class XII
- Broad Training Program (ETP) for candidates studying or who have passed Class XII
- One Year Classroom contact program (OCCP) for candidates who are still studying in Class XII
- Two Years Classroom contact Program (TCCP)
Why Choose Amity Institute?
- In all the projects offered by Amity, the whole schedule is updated.
- Their schedule additionally incorporates questions asked in the last year tests.
- Practice tests are directed to test the candidate’s speed and knowledge.
- Timely Doubt Classes or meetings are directed
- Daily Practice Papers (DPP), Online Test Series are given to the candidates.
|Address||AKC House, No. E-23, MG Marg, Defence Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110024|
|Contact||011 2433 6144|
Check NEET 2020 Mock Test
Whizdom Educare – NEET Coaching Center
- The vision of Whizdom is to prepare candidates by giving the best quality training.
- The institutes put stock in “Predetermination of a country is formed inside the four dividers of a study hall”.
- They have built up the courses so that competitors can without much of a stretch deal with their school and instruct educational plans.
Whizdom Educare offers:
- Expanded 2 Years Classroom Program
- Expanded 1 Year Classroom Program
- NEET Crash Courses
Why choose Whizdom Educare Institute?
- Separate courses are designed for X, XI and XII competitors.
- Extraordinarily designed crash course of 6 days out of every week and 5 Hours of the Day for applicants who would prefer not to take admission in long haul courses.
- Classes and appropriate course study given at Whizdom Educare empower candidates to tune in, and take part in a discussion and interface with the teachers.
- Offers an exceptionally planned course for the individuals who have just taken NEET and furthermore wanting to give another try from now, which incorporates experienced and dependable tutors, examination approach, extraordinary examination material, and moderate fee structure.
|Address||Ground, 58A/2, Near HDFC ATM, Kalu Sarai, New Delhi, Delhi 110016|
|Contact||+91 97177 89009|
These above mentioned NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi are the top-ranked and most preferable coaching centres. Hope the information provided above is helpful for you to select the best coaching for NEET in India wisely. All the best !!
NEET Coaching Centres: Check How to Choose Coaching Center
NEET is a one way ticket to admission in most of the prestigious Indian medical colleges namely, AIIMS, Christian Medical College and so on. Approximately, 355 medical colleges and 125 dental colleges consider NEET scores for admissions. Hence, NEET exam is not to be taken lightly, as it requires more than enough determination and preparation to crack the exam and come out with commendable marks. Most of the students go with the motion of choosing the best NEET coaching centres for themselves so as to get external help to their insistent studying.
However, most of the classes or NEET Coaching Centres that students will go to are not always up to the mark and therefore can miserably hinder the progress and education of the student.
- It is important, therefore, to a better class, one which is not only good but guarantees that you will go out of it learning something substantial.
- A student needs to have a comprehensive guide on this topic, where the ones appearing for this exam knows which ones are the best NEET coaching centres not only around India, but also the ones in their areas.
NEET 2021 exam date is likely to be one of the dates from May 2021. As nothing is certain so before diving into the list of NEET Coaching Centres, let us first read more on NEET 2021 and the current scenario of the exam, especially during such trying times.
NEET 2021 – Everything you need to know
NEET is an entrance examination, especially designed for Indian students, who want to pursue undergraduate medical courses or even dental courses, i.e. MBBS and BDS in any of the Indian medical and dental colleges, whether it is a government or a private one.
- NTA will most probably conduct the NEET 2021 exam in May 2021.
- NEET 2021 Admit Card will be released tentatively 15 days before the exam.
- An approximate of 11,00,000 NEET aspirants compete to get seats in medical colleges.
- NEET 2021 Application form correction window will be opened in the first week of February 2021.
- MCC will conduct two rounds of NEET 2021 counselling to admit students in medical colleges.
List of Top NEET Coaching Centers in India
|NEET Coaching Centers in Delhi|
|Aakash Institute||Pace Coaching classes|
|YVS Institute||Takshila Institute|
|Ahead Academy||Competition Shepherd|
|Trump and Gates||Indraprastha Institute|
|NEET Coaching Centers in Varanasi|
|Aakash Institutes||R.S Tutorials|
|Career Point||Mastermind Classes|
|NEET Coaching Centers in Kolkata|
|Aakash Institute||Elite Institute|
|Allen Academy||Sahil Study Circle|
|NEET Coaching Centers in Hyderabad|
|Aakash Educational Services Ltd.||Zims Tuitons|
|Venkat Reddy Medical Academy||Vidya Prangan Educational Society|
|NEET Coaching Centers in Mumbai|
Check | NEET Seat Allotment
Best NEET Coaching Centres in India
Aspirants can go through the details of the following best NEET Coaching Centres in India:
- Aakash Institute first started in the year of 1988, founded by the talented J.C. Chaudhary, with the one and only goal of providing quality guidance with the help of coaching to those who aspire to become doctors (and engineers) by cracking the respective examinations.
- They have been in this coaching scene for more than twenty-five years, meaning that they have experience of the same tenure in this field and therefore, have coached a lot of students till date.
- A lot of their reliability and trustworthiness rests on the fact they came in the field when not all believed that external coaching is necessary to crack NEET 2021. They proved everyone wrong and therefore, is the best NEET coaching centre in this list and can increase the chances of your passing considerably well.
- In fact, more than 1,50,000 students claim it to be one of the most amazing and best NEET coaching institutes in India, especially for the medical entrance coaching.
Allen Career Institute:
- Allen Career Institute makes sure that your career is on the right track.
- One of the best NEET coaching centres around, it was established in the year 1988 by Sri Rajesh Maheshwari.
- The students with whom he started with were just eight in number, but he was determined enough to start and he did.
- Nowadays, more than 7.5 lakh students are taking admission and passing out with flying colors.
- The institute has more than 28 years of experience in this field and can help you pass the NEET 2021 exam quite easily.
- In fact, only around 54,235 students qualified for the NEET conducted in the year 2017; however, the low number of qualifications was not a problem, since most of the students turned out to be toppers that year – as they always seem to be, more often than not.
- Be assured that you will not go wrong with Allen Career institute when it comes to cracking the NEET 2021 exam.
- Rays Education provides coaching not only for Class XI as well as XII, but also for JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, AIIMS, and obviously for NEET examination.
- Rays Education has an amazing infrastructure with a capable faculty able to teach to the students perfectly.
- Ray’s education strives to be the best in whatever they do and provide, including the separate doubt clearing classes every day and provision of getting these classes for the hostelers in their own hostel itself.
- The coaching institute also is the owner of a public school – named Rays Public School –which is known for merging the regular school board syllabus with the competitive exam coaching.
- A library – with more than 9000 books, primarily on Medical entrance exams – is provided to the Rays Education students, along with a cafeteria as well as a medical facility with sick rooms.
- Motion Education is well-known for its extensive and intelligent courses that they provide and the fun way that they coach the students for the competitive exams, primarily NEET.
- Along with NEET, Motion Education also provides coaching for IIT-JEE, JEE Main as well as Advanced, along with AIIMS and NTSE examinations.
- The teaching methods that they employ include the usual lecture, along with the inclusion of video lectures, eBooks, proper study material, mock papers as well as a comprehensive assessment approach, with providing solutions soon after.
- This coaching center doesn’t see many students coming here, leading to a better student to teacher interaction and connection.
- Students have left the coaching institute with perfect marks in NEET examination and proudly smiling faces.
- Founded by R.K. Verma – an IIT Madras alumnus – in the year 2001, Resonance has been spewing out capable NEET students consistently for the past 19 years.
- Verma opened the institute with the aim of establishing an amazingly skilled place where today’s talented students will be transformed and shaped into tomorrow’s successful individuals.
- The institute has numerous study centers, including Bhopal, Chandrapur and Rajkot, to name just a few of the places.
- The institute offers a whole lot of courses, including the much needed and important one, on NEET exams. Resonance believes in wholesome development of students, which means NEET students will definitely be getting wholesome educational support.
- Anyway, as long as the success of NEET appearing students is concerned, more or less 3000 students qualified the NEET examination in the year 2017.
- Career Point came into existence in 1993, put forth by Pramod Maheshwari.
- This coaching institute came with the goal of providing education – and quality education at that –to the students who are preparing for the numerous competitive exams that are out there, including the NEET examination.
- Career Point, in fact, has been one of the most dynamic and responsibly successful institutes to have been listed here.
- It is the quality of the education that they provide that has been convincing students to choose them in place of others.
- More than 25,000 students are known to pass from their coaching institute – with better grades – in the NEET exam.
- They make sure that the students are not only just passing, but also have high ranks in the exam.
Narayana IIT Academy:
- The Narayana IIT Academy is a beautiful addition to the list, having been in the game since the year 1979.
- It is, in fact, one of the largest – and also one of the most preferred – coaching institutes in India, which makes sure that the students from all corners of the nation get equal opportunity for passing the NEET exam.
- In fact, many of the NEET aspirants who learned from Narayana IIT Academy are almost always on the top hundred list.
- What makes this institute great is the faculty, who are not just understanding and friendly to approach, but also experts and specialists in the subjects they teach respectively, not to forget the individual attention they bestow on the students while teaching. Students in this institute can benefit a lot for their NEET 2021 exam.
- Elite Academy has been around as a prestigious coaching institute since the year 1988.
- You can be assured about the academy’s reliability, since almost all of the students have given more or less positive reviews about the place.
- Excellency is what Elite Academy strives for, and that is exactly what they achieve each year, when they coach the students for their NEET exam.
- Along with the provision of the perfect faculty, there are also other things the Academy does to keep the students motivated to study.
- Almost all of them who appear for NEET from this academy pass it with flying colors, which is made possible with the help and motivation of the faculty and the institution in itself.
Rao IIT Academy:
- Rao IIT Academy started as a small academy, established by a Research Scientist and a Technocrat, DR. B.V. Rao, an excellent teacher.
- The Academy has successfully created careers of hundreds and thousands of students, with the help of their comprehensive syllabus and unique teaching methods.
- Though the name suggests it mainly focuses on IIT, the attention to medical and NEET examination preparation is better than anywhere else in the nation.
- All of this is made possible by a team of skilled, talented and highly experienced faculty, who are not only expert in what they teach but are also fully dedicated to what they impart to the students.
- The environment is as unique as it can get, as the students claim, with ample attention given to the students and their progress.
Pace IIT and Medical:
- Pace IIT and Medical was established in the year 1999, starting with just a bunch of students, with an extraordinary hope to make it on top.
- Within just a short span of time, the institute soared to success, providing best education for preparation of Engineering and more importantly, Medical entrance exams, including NEET.
- The vision that they carry is to be the best in the coaching field, churning out successful students so as to make them capable doctors in the future.
- A dynamic and versatile education system is what they provide, through which the Pace IIT and Medical ensure the students are getting the education and preparation tips they need to pass NEET exam. The students of this institute passing this exam easily is proof of that.
- The institute has actually become a students’ favorite, a preferred choice of them, as the claims of building a strong foundation in the medical field by this institute is perfectly true.
Check| NEET 2021 Participating College
How to know which Coaching Institute meets your expectation for NEET examination preparation?
There’s no one factor to check when fixing a coaching class, especially for NEET examination – in fact, there are more than just one. Given below are some of the few expectations a student should keep from his or her NEET Coaching Centres –
A demo class is the primary thing that coaching institutes conduct in order to tell new students about their institute and if possible, get them on board. If you know that any one of the coaching institutes (listed above) are conducting a demo class sooner rather than later, sign up for it as soon as possible. A demo class has the ability to tell you about not just the class, but also about the teaching style and NEET 2021 syllabus covering methods.
Flexibility and Reliability
If you go admit yourself in a class and later find out that they don’t cover up your missed syllabus, because you were absent for a few days due to your illness, would you be able to trust that NEET coaching institute? Your answer is definitely going to be no. When deciding an institute for your NEET 2021 preparation, check whether the classes would provide you a brush up lecture afterwards in case you miss any of the lectures, so that you don’t miss any topic or chapter, least of all an important one.
You have to find a NEET coaching institute that is not that farther from your house. It doesn’t make any sense if you get admission in a coaching institute which takes more than an hour to reach. You are going to surely be exhausted by the time you cross the traveling distance – is there any way you will be in the right state of mind to attend the class? Make sure, therefore, that the coaching institute is easily reachable from your place, so as to make it even more convenient.
Is it a big coaching institute or a small one?
Big or small NEET Coaching Centres are not on the basis of physical presence or the extent of popularity – it is more or less about the strength of the faculty. Often, in the smaller ones, only two to three faculties are present – and sometimes, even one or two – leading to causing a thorny problem if any one of them is not available or has taken a temporary leave. When it comes to bigger institutes, since they have a better strength of faculty, it doesn’t matter if someone is present or not.
Talking to seniors:
Talking to the students who are already studying there, or better yet, contacting the ex-students can get you a lot of intel on the NEET Coaching Centres, including the things you wouldn’t normally notice or hear. Since they have experienced their time in such coaching institutes, they would let you know whether you should go for this institute or not.
Read About NEET Scholarship
NEET 2021 Online Coaching
NEET 2021 preparation can also be done at the comfort of our homes by using the facility of online coaching. It spares the aspirants from the extra efforts of travelling and saves time too. This facility also provides one-to-one learning experience. Students have access to an array of study material, practice papers and so on. Let us highlight the benefits of online coaching.
- Live classes – Online classes give us the benefit of being in our own comfort zone and cut down a lot of travelling time and expenses. Online platform connects the student and teacher via computer, laptop, tablet, etc.
- Qualified Tutors – NEET 2021 Online coaching removes the geographical limitations and helps the aspirants connect with qualified teachers from all over the country. Quality tutoring makes your NEET 2021 preparation more effective and helps you fetch higher scores.
- Varied study modules: NEET 2021 Online coaching centers offer various options to the students. Ranging from crash course to as long as 2 years program, students can choose any module as per their preference.
- Unlimited access to study material – Online coaching has one more perk. Students get the benefit of full-time access to all the notes, mock papers, practice papers, etc. Your NEET 2021 Revision plan becomes easier too. Everything is digitalized and can be opened with nothing but a click.
Tripura State Government’s Super 30 Programme
As per this scheme, the state of Tripura will sponsor the fee of 30 deserving students from both medical and engineering students. The candidates must have a family income of less than 30 lakhs. From among 20 SC students, 30 ST students and 50 general candidates, these NEET and JEE Main aspirants will be shortlisted.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their board examination scores.
- Candidates appearing for Class 12 examinations by Tripura Board will be eligible. Scores in the science stream will be taken into consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates can study from any coaching institute as per their preference, in the nation.
- The total amount that will be given away to each candidate is 2.40 lakhs a year, amounting t0 72 lakhs in total.
Read About Tripura Super 30 Programme
What are the opportunities after passing the NEET 2021 Exam?
Post cracking the NEET 2021 exam, students get a varied number of courses to choose from in the medical field. We have tabulated a number of courses in the table below:
- A.M.S (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- P.T (Physiotherapy)
- D.S (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- S.M.S (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery)
- Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- H.M.S (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- Optometrist and many more
- B.B.S (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- U.M.S (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
NEET is more than just a big deal; it is – for the students who have decided to become doctors in the future –the only way for them to realise their dream career. Once they have passed this prestigious exam, they have a lot of options, including going for Pharma, D.S.,B.B.S., Physiotherapy and a lot more. With the COVID-19 pandemic lying as an evil shadow on humanity, the doctors have achieved kind of a godlike status, as they are the only ones who can save us from any ailment, including this impending coronavirus. This national level NEET has, therefore, become more than crucial and consequently, so is the passing of this National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. One should take the decision prudently.
Top Medical Courses Without NEET Exam
Every year there are 15-20 lakh students who appear in the NEET exam to study MBBS. Through qualifying NEET, more than half of the Indian students dream about becoming a doctor and pursue their career in the health department of the government or private sector. However due to less number of seats and extreme competition, there is more and more need for Medical Courses Without NEET. These alternate course options in India offer equal career opportunities.
Read: How to Crack NEET 2021 Exam?
Some of the medical courses without NEET in India that help the students to pursue lucrative career options are:
- Veterinary Science
- Physiotherapy and others.
They can secure their future after studying the above courses as mentioned here. Our discussion here will be on the medical courses without NEET score, what degrees to pursue, duration of courses etc.
With such courses, students can possibly earn their bread and butter for generations. There is an abundance of demand for certain non-MBBS professions in India and abroad. A student can do wonders by studying them and they can secure a good future.
Who can apply for Medical Courses Without NEET?
There are some criteria followed by the colleges for admission in the medical courses without NEET qualification which are discussed below. All the students must fulfil these basic criteria in order to get admission to the top-tier courses.
- A student must clear their secondary examination from the recognised board or equivalent. Colleges specify these requirements in their own admission criteria.
- A good score of 80% in the higher secondary examination is a must in order to get the admission in a well-established college with exceptional and professional faculty.
- Courses do have huge scope in future but it also depends on the college. For example, a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from a top-tier DU College requires 90+ aggregate!
- It would be beneficial for the student if they belong to the medical stream and pursue their higher secondary education in the Biology stream. This would be helpful for the students to understand the concepts related to the medical sciences in the future as well.
- Medical colleges / medical courses without NEET often require Biology as the main subject in class 12th.
If a student has these qualifications then this article would be very beneficial to read. It would help them to plan for a good and productive future. Several medical courses without NEET are proving to be beneficial career options to students.
In almost every sector the graduate students of these courses are being hired by the government, private and corporate sectors. Did you know that the Armed Forces of India hire psychologists in order to conduct SSB interviews? So, every student should open and welcome the doors to such medical courses without NEET which are very useful for making their future good and secure.
Check | NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Various Medical Courses without NEET Scores
Now, let’s discuss the courses that are in demand within the industry. The medical courses without NEET are useful in providing a good career opportunity. A student also enjoys these courses and they would find them indulgent when they come to learn about the further broad areas in these medical courses other than MBBS.
Psychologist (B.A/B.Sc in Psychology)
Duration: 3 years
Admission: 10+2 (Humanities stream preferred)
Colleges: University of Delhi, Amity University, Christ University
It is a very vast field in which a student will have to basically study for the human mind and its working and impact on the societal and the individual level as the whole. A student must find it a very interesting course if they are interested in reading medical studies. Psychology is the mixture of every kind of field and is the area of interest.
It is the combination of psychology from
- brain working
- cognitive development
- positive psyche etc.
Scope & Career
Nowadays, there are many fields in which there is a huge demand for psychologists. Such as:
- Big industries where psychologists would tell about the possible outcome of the particular product in the public by calculating the statistics and doing the evaluation after conducting the research.
- A sports psychologist, who maintains the health of the player by keeping them positive under the performance pressure and tells them about the techniques to keep good mental health to enhance their performance.
- School counsellors, positive psychologists, researchers, teachers, professors etc.
- There are so many fields out of which a student can opt easily and pursue their dreams through that.
This is one of the most sought after medical courses without NEET. Some good universities and colleges demand the clearance of the test conducted by them and some select the students on the basis of the marks they have got from the 10+2 examination.
Biomedical Engineer (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc)
Duration: 4 years
Admission: 10+2 (PCB/M)
Colleges: Amity University, VIT Vellore, Karunya Institute of Technology and Science
This is one of the Medical courses without NEET where a student gets to know medical engineering. That means it is a combination of engineering and medicine. A student needs to learn the apparatus making, their usage, the physiology of the human body, its working and much more. It is a very vast field where the students get to learn so much of the human body and its applications.
The known areas in this field are artificial organs, pharmaceutical drugs, kidney dialysis, surgical robots etc.
Scope & Career
- It is the technical field and due to the increase in medical science, almost every field related to medical science required the expert.
- This is one of the lucrative medical courses without NEET where the student gets the chance to earn a good salary when being placed at a good firm.
A student needs to score the good marks in the secondary examination and after that many good universities require a student to clear the test conducted by them other than the NEET 2021 examination. Biomedical engineering is one of the popular medical courses without NEET other than MBBS.
Read | NEET 2021 Syllabus for Biology
Duration: 3 years
Admission: 10+2 (PCB/M)
Colleges: Christ University, Jamia Millia Islamia, VIT Vellore, SRM Institute, Loyola College
This is a very good, budding and never-ending profession. In this profession, a person gets to know about medicinal drug making, gene studies of plants and animals, forensic science and technology, mapping and much more. In this field, a person gets involved with the vast area of research and its application. From making new drugs in medicine to growing the productivity of the crops, this field has proven its importance in this phase.
Scope & Career
- A biotechnologist is always in demand due to the expansion of the new technical medicinal world.
- A biotechnologist can earn a good package and many government and medicinal sectors demand a good biotechnologist.
A student can take admission as many known institutions provide these medical courses without NEET, after 10+2 examination for the medical stream students.
Check | NEET 2020 Cut off
Nutritionist (B.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics)
Duration: 3 years
Admission: 10+2 (Biology stream preferred)
Colleges: LPU, Manav Rachna University, Manipal University, Mount Carmel College
Nowadays people can see the change in the life schedule, their routine and the continuous pressure of hectic life. The changing environment also impacts our life so much and our body and mind both need good nutrition in a proper way to make ourselves stay healthy, sound and energetic.
A good diet is much needed knowing our BMI and calculating it and a human should consume the type of food which suits their body so that they can lead a happy life. For this thing, a person has to gain so much knowledge about food, nutrition and the types of food and their impact on the body.
A nutritionist is one who tells you about your health, body and diet. A good and elaborated study is required for this field and nutritionists can do that. It is another growing career option. Colleges take admission for such medical courses without NEET scores.
Scope & Career
- A successful nutritionist can open their private clinic as well as they can practice with the government and the private firms.
- Many schools and hospitals hire such nutritionists to maintain the diet.
- Every government & private hospital must require a nutritionist.
- A nutritionist after pursuing one of these popular medical courses without NEET can get a good salary package and they can establish their own business as well.
Check | NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
Microbiologist (B.Sc. in Microbiology)
Duration: 4 years
Admission: 10+2 (PCB)
Colleges: University of Delhi, Panjab University, Amity University, Oxford College of Science
This is one of the very ancient professions in medical science. A student gets to learn about the microbes and their working and impact on the vast fields. Continuous demand for microbiologists is increasing across the world.
They also develop the strategies to make the unfriendly microbes away and continuously improve crops, food, medicine etc. Even though MBBS courses include this subject in their curriculums, not much study revolves around this.
Scope & Career
- In a food factory, beverage factory, etc. microbiologists are necessary.
- They can make a good balance and use microbes for our own good. Hence, Microbiology is one of the important medical courses without NEET.
- A microbiologist can earn in lakhs and they are in huge demand and many professional combines hire them to develop good microbe friendly strategies to make the productivity of any human use item.
A student needs to obtain good marks in medical secondary examination in order to study this profession. Hence, many institutes take admissions in these medical courses without NEET for core study only on this subject.
Check | NEET Seat Allotment Process
Cardiovascular Technologist (B.Sc in Cardiac Technology)
Duration: 4 years
Admission: 10+2 (PCB)
Colleges: Christian Medical College, Manipal University
This is one of the critical medical courses without NEET which is related to the heart and its working. In this profession, a student will study all the working of heart-related issues. A student will learn about the cath lab and all complex procedures like stent implants, defibrillators, cardiac pacemakers etc. It has further broad categories and the students can pursue different streams:-
- cardiac sonography
- vascular technology
- invasive cardiology
Scope & Career
- A student can hope for the bright future in terms of getting the scope and financial security.
- The demand for cardiovascular technologists is really high in India and across the world.
A student can pursue this profession after opting for the medical stream having Biology, Physics and Chemistry as their major subjects. This popular medical course without NEET can be completed in 3 to 4 years and many good and prestigious colleges offer these types of courses.
A student can be selected directly on the basis of the percentage that they’ve obtained in their secondary examination or either they need to crack some eligibility test conducted by the particular authority to study.
Preparing for NEET? Check NEET 2021 Syllabus
Cytogeneticist (B.Sc. in Genetics/Biotech)
Duration: 3 years
Admission: 10+2 (PCB/M)
Colleges: Bangalore City College, Institute of Genetic Engineering, AIMS Institute Bangalore
It is the stream in medical science which makes the students study about the cells and their chromosomal structure and makeup. It is a very elaborated stream which includes the study of chromosomal behaviour, their importance in the particular location, the detection of any default gene in order to maintain the healthy gene working and to avoid any kind of deformity.
It plays a really important part and this is quite the latest field which includes new technologies. The cytogenetic professional can maintain a good gene makeup and their structure in order to get a healthy life.
This technology is very useful in increasing the productivity of the plant in order to produce disease-free crops and in the human body as well to eliminate any kind of defaulted gene to avoid further deformity and dysfunctioning of any part of the body.
Scope & Career
- Cytogeneticist hire for Research work by various firms
- They are required in the hospital laboratory for multiple works.
Occupational Therapist (B.Sc in Occupational Therapy, Diploma in Rehabilitation)
Duration: 4.5 years (or 1 year)
Admission: 10+2 (PCB)
Colleges: CMC Vellore, Manipal University, All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai
This type of field includes the people who are indulging into the treatment of a physical, sensory and cognitive problem that happened to the people. The main work of the therapist is to treat the dysfunctioning of the people by implying the different techniques physically.
The people engaged in these medical courses without NEET help to tackle the emotional, physical and psychological needs and the kind of problems they are facing in dealing with the social and the psychological aspects. These professionals help people to lead a healthy and sound life.
The basic work involved in this field is to study the techniques and imply them for human good. Good financial security is provided to the students and it is the 4.5-year course which can be pursued by the student and many good educational institutes in India offer these types of courses. A student needs to have physics, chemistry and biology as their major subjects.
Scope & Career
- Occupational Therapists can work in a school where they have to evaluate children’s abilities, recommend and provide therapy.
- Along with this, Occupational Therapists are also required in Hospitals, Private Clinics and Health Centres, Rehabilitation Centres (Govt and Private) and NGOs.
- Moreover, almost one-third of occupational therapists work part-time while earning a good amount of money.
Download NEET Study Material
Few Other Medical Courses Without NEET in India
There are few other medical courses without NEET scores for students to pursue in the future. These types of courses can do wonders in student life and they can provide a good stable and prosperous future. None of the courses requires a student to take NEET 2021 exam. Given below are the professions, and medical courses other than MBBS:
|1.||Dairy Farming||3 years bachelors programme in veterinary and animal husbandry|
|2.||Clinical Research||B.Sc or Diploma and certification courses.|
|3.||Yoga Science||Bachelors in yogic science and naturopathy|
|4.||Toxicology||BSc and MSc in toxicology|
|5.||Nursing||BSc in nursing|
|6.||Agricultural Science||BSc in agriculture science|
|7.||Criminology and Forensics||Bachelors in Science|
|8.||Fisheries and AquaCulture||Bachelors in Science|
|9.||Food Technology||B.Tech in Food Technology|
|10.||Pharmacist||Bachelors in Pharmacy|
As we can conclude there are many professions that a student other than MBBS. They can surely get success by pursuing some of the popular medical courses without NEET.
A good self-evaluation and self-realisation are important before pursuing any profession. Always, one will not be lucky to crack NEET and get admitted to AIIMS or PGIMER. So, why not opt for alternative medical courses without NEET scores? These courses offer similar career options to that of a MBBS degree.
Just strive hard for achieving the good marks in the secondary examination and then plan for some alternate courses and exams to pursue the courses mentioned above. We suggest students to explore the different professions and studies and opt whichever suits their interest.