Home » Posts tagged 'NEET Tips to Score High'
Tag Archives: NEET Tips to Score High
NEET is one of the important entrance examinations of our country. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is most likely to conduct NEET 2021 on 02nd May, 2021. Therefore, even from now onwards, students have a great amount of time for the preparations and an opportunity to score 600+ in NEET 2021.
Many aspirants wish to be in the top ranks and score 600+ in NEET 2021 while others getting a score 600+ in NEET seems like an unachievable dream. Yes, it is a dream but not an unachievable one. In 2020, 2 students even managed to score 720 out of 720 marks. Scoring such marks requires a lot of dedication, hard work, and sacrifices. NEET 2021 preparations must be thorough and complete. So, if you are a student who dreams of being among the top rankers. If you are a student who needs last-minute tips to prepare for scoring 600+ marks in NEET 2021 examination. Then you should further read this article.
Prepare to Score 600+ in NEET 2021 with these Tips
The preparation for NEET 2021 or any other examination must begin with goal setting which is the most important part of any examination. It helps us to gain and keep the focus on the things we want to achieve, in this case, achieve a 600+ score in NEET 2021 exam.
Now that you have set your goal i.e. 600+ in NEET 2021, let’s move to some NEET 2021 Preparation tips that you can apply in your study routine to achieve a score 600+ in NEET 2021 exam.
Tip 1: Know about NEET 2021 Syllabus
When you have set your goal, the next step is to know your syllabus.
- It will help you know the important topics of NEET 2021 syllabus and set your time according to your weak topics and strong topics.
- Give your time to the weak topics and learn it and keep practicing the stronger ones.
- Do not skip a chapter just because it is hard. Also, try to cover all the important topics of NEET 2021 syllabus.
Tip 2: Jot Down Key Words and Points
When you dream of scoring 600+ in the NEET 2021 exam, it becomes essential to work smartly.
- Jotting down key words and points that are important to a particular topic in a small book can be an effective technique to remember effectively in a short period of time.
- Next time when you want to go through a particular topic you don’t have to go through an entire topic but thorough the NEET reference book of your keywords and points.
- Jotting down can be done in the form of mind- maps, summary or a list.
Tip 3: Know about NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
You have studied well, made key points, now it’s time to know the NEET 2021 exam pattern. The exam pattern will help you know more about the NEET 2021 you are appearing for. Here is the NEET 2021 exam pattern.
|Marking scheme||+4 for correct answers, -1 for incorrect answers|
|Number of questions||180|
The marking scheme for NEET 2021 is 4 correct answers and -1 for each negative answer. The total number of questions is 180. From this, you can figure out how many correct answers you need to give to score 600+ in NEET 2021 exam keeping negative marking in mind. Always aim to get more correct answers than the needed number.
Check | NEET 2021 Paper Analysis
Tip 4: NEET Mock Tests
Now that you have studied and learned, it is important to know how much you have retained and what topics you still need to work on.
- Taking NEET mock tests helps you know where you stand with your preparations.
- The tests also help you to know about the topics you still need to work on.
- NEET mock tests are available online or you can ask your teacher for the same.
Check | NEET 2021 Sample Papers
Tip 5: Solve NEET Previous Years Papers
- Solving NEET previous years papers gives you insights about important topics of NEET 2021 Syllabus based on the questions asked in past years.
- They help you analyze the way the question is going to be asked and you will be prepared. The papers also help you to revise too.
- Solve the papers when you are absolutely done with your NEET 2021 syllabus and there is nothing there but to revise. You can get NEET Previous Years Papers online.
Tip 6: Revise
Practising is the key to achieving a score of 600+ in NEET 2021 exam. You should keep revising until the day of the NEET 2021 examination. Devise a NEET 2021 Revision plan a few days before the examination.
- Every week take out a subject and revise what you learned until now. Repeat for weeks to come by.
- The week before the exam you should strictly revise with the help of the keyword book you prepared.
This way you will be able to remember efficiently and smartly. You can use flashcards, NEET mock tests online, or any other study material suitable for you to revise.
Tip 7: Do it Everyday
All your hard work will go in vain if you are not consistent.
- Get up and prepare every day.
- Do not ever go a day without studying.
- If you don’t feel like learning, revise something.
- Reduce your hours if your daily hours seem too much but do not skip it.
- Make a timetable and stick to it.
These are days when procrastinating should never be chosen.
Tip 8: Believe in Yourself
The road to achieving a score of 600+ in NEET 2021 is full of bumps and blocks. It is not an easy task to achieve such a big dream. There will be times when you will feel like giving up.
- Believe in yourself and believe that you have put hours and hours to succeed.
- Believe that if you set your mind onto something you will achieve it.
- Be confident and believe in your hard work.
At the end of the day, you should always choose what is best for you and choose ways that serve you best. These were a few tips that can help you prepare to achieve 600+ marks in NEET 2021. Always remember,
“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”