Home » Posts tagged 'NEET Seat Allotment Calendar'
Tag Archives: NEET Seat Allotment Calendar
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of MCC will hold the NEET 2021 seat allotment process. The process will be started once the NEET UG 2021 aspirants will fill their choice of preferences.
- There will be three rounds in NEET 2021 seat allotment process including mop-up round. The process will be based on the obtaining score from NEET 2021 exam, availability of seats and on the other factors.
- The aspirants should qualify the NEET 2021 exam for participating in the seat allotment process.
- The seat allocation process is conducted for 15% All India Quota Seats (AIQ), 100% seats in Central/Deemed Universities and ESIC and AFMC Universities. For instance, 15% AIQ seats are reserved in government colleges, while state counselling authorities offer the rest 85% seats.
- To enrol the names for the seat allotment process, the candidates will need to provide the details like academic, personal, contact and the communication details.
- After completing the NEET 2021 registration process, the aspirants require to login and should provide the preferable college names and the course names.
- If the aspirants will be granted for the admission to the colleges, then they will need to report to the respective institutions on the mentioned date.
- However, the NEET 2021 admission process to the colleges will be completed with the document verification process.
This article highlights the seat allotment schedule, NEET 2021 counselling rounds, results and admission process in a detailed manner.
NEET Seat Allotment Calendar for 2021
The first round seat allotment result will be released tentatively after the exam that is most likely to be conducted on 2nd May, 2021.
|NEET 2021 Counselling Registration, Choice Filling and Indicative Seat||To be announced|
|Choice filling and locking||To be announced|
|Process of Seat Allotment (Round 1)||To be announced|
|Round 1 NEET 2021 Seat Allotment Result published||To be announced|
|Reporting at the Medical/Dental College allotted in the 1st round||To be announced|
|Exercising of choices and locking (Round 2) and New Registration||To be announced|
|Process of Round 2 of Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|NEET 2021 Seat Allotment Result of Round 2||To be announced|
|Reporting at the Medical/Dental College allotted in the 2nd round||To be announced|
|Transfer of vacant seats in All India Quota to State Quota||To be announced|
Check | NEET 2021 Seat Intake
What is new in NEET 2021 Seat Allotment Process?
- MCC will play the role of the central university from the year 2020 to conduct the counselling for both the AIIMS and JIPMER. Consequently, MCC will hold the admission to 15 AIIMS and 2 JIPMER, so that 1205 and 200 seats of those two universities can be filled as soon as possible (respectively).
- The number of AIQ participating colleges to the NEET 2021 seat allotment process has increased since last year. For instance, under AIQ, approximately 235 colleges have been participating.
- Apart from increasing the number of participating colleges, the total number of seats of the participating colleges have also been increased. NTA conducts the NEET 2021 Seat allotment process to fill 4591 MBBS/BDS seats to the colleges.
- Safdarjung Hospital (SJH), ESIC, and Vardhaman Mahavir College (VMMC), and Delhi College will take part in the NEET 2020 counselling process from this year. Consequently, MCC will fill the seat allotment process in 85% state quota and 15% AIQ respectively.
Check about NEET 2021 Merit List
Steps of NEET 2021 Seat Allotment Process
- The candidates will require to download the NEET 2021 seat allotment letter if the candidates would accept the allotted seat. To download the letter, the aspirants are required to provide the date of birth, security pin and roll number.
- Not only the NEET 2021 seat allotment letter, but the aspirants should also report to the designated centre with the verified certificates and documents. Hence, the NEET 2021 admission process to the colleges will be completed.
- The next process of seat allotment is the NEET 2021 admission process, and it will be done by the next two to three days. As a result, the aspirants are required to report to the institute immediately when the NEET 2021 allotment list will be released.
- Next, the aspirants will need to go through the medical test to check whether they are medically fit or not.
- Once, the admission will be granted by the respective colleges, then the allotted college will send the candidates details to the DGHS. As per the details, the admission letter for the students will be granted.
- If the aspirants will not accept the allotted seat after completing the first round of counselling and if they will not like to attend the second round of NEET 2021 counselling process more, then they should exit freely.
- In case of free exit, the aspirants will not get any refund from NTA NEET authority.
- On the other hand, in case of non-acceptance seat allotment after the second round of counselling, the aspirants will receive deductible refundable fees.
- Want to Start Preparation for NEET 2021? Check NEET 2021 Study Plan Here
- Daily Timetable for NEET 2021 Preparation
Read also NEET 2020 Cut Off
Second Round for NEET 2021 Seat Allotment
Following candidates will be eligible for the second round of NEET seat allotment:
- A candidate who has already registered but the seat is not allotted in the first round of NEET 2021 seat allotment.
- Registered candidates who did not get admission due to change of category, will get an opportunity to enroll their names for seat allotment for the second time under a new category.
- Candidates who have reported at the allotted college and choose an upgrade in their reporting period will get a chance.
NEET Seat Allotment List of Previous Years
In order to get a clear idea on NEET 2020 seat allotment pdf, the aspirants should go through the below-mentioned list:
|2020||Round one||Click here|
|Round two||Click here|
|Mop-up round||Click here|
|2018||Round one||Click here|
|Round two||Click here|
|Mop-up round||Click here|
Reservation Criteria of NEET 2021 Seat Allotment
The centralised reservation policy has a strong impact on 15% AIQ NEET 2021 reservation criteria for the seat allotment. On the other hand, the 85% seat reservation process is completed based on state regulations. Kindly note it down, the seat reservation is applicable under 15% AIQ for BDS/MBBS degree.
Here is the NEET 2021 Reservation Criteria mentioned below:
|Category||% of seats reserved|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.50%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||5%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10%|
NEET 2021 exam will be conducted for taking admission of 79928 students for MBBS, 52720 for AYUSH, 26949 for BDS and 525 for BVSc and AH program. To get to know about the total govt mbbs seats in NEET 2021, check NEET 2021 Reservation Criteria.
Documents Required for NEET 2021 Seat Allotment
The aspirants should carry the subsequent documents required for NEET 2021 seat allotment. Also, candidates should never forget to carry their original documents along with the attested photocopies at the time of admission
- NEET 2021 Admit card
- NEET 2021 Result/Rank Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Class X Certificate
- Certificate of Class XII
- Class XII Marksheet
- 8 passport size photographs (Same as the one pasted on the application form)
- Provisional Allotment letter generated online
- Identity Proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
Classification of Seats
NEET seats are categorized as follows:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Pool quota seats
- State/ Management/ Private/ NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical/ Dental Colleges or any Deemed/ Private/ University
NEET Seat Matrix for Medical and Dental Colleges
|JIPMER MBBS Seats||200|
|AIIMS MBBS Seats||707|
|Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and J&K MBBS Seats||8750|
|Total Seats eligible for NEET counselling (All India and State Counselling)||63735|
|All India 15% Quota Seats for MBBS Counselling (Excluding Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and J&K)||8248|
|Total seats under respective state counselling (Including Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and J&K)||55467|
|Total MBBS seats in India||64642|
If a candidate has any queries related to his/her seat allotment, contact the address below:
The Assistant Director General (ME)
Directorate General of Health Services,
Helpline Number: 011-22309220
Ans. In order to download the NEET seat allotment letter, the aspirants will need to submit the detailed information like NEET roll number, date of birth and security pin.
Ans. With the help of indicative seat allotment process, an aspirant can identify the probability of getting a seat in the colleges, It will be available during the first round counselling process on the MCC website.