Home » Posts tagged 'NEET Sample Papers'
Tag Archives: NEET Sample Papers
To prepare yourself for the medical exam, the aspirants are advised to take NEET mock test papers and practice NEET Sample Papers 2021 as much as possible. There will be more than 15 lakh applicants for NEET 2021 with intake in good colleges close to only 1 lakh. Due to such high competition, success rate in NEET is only around 4-5%. Hence, the preparations have to justify the high standards of this exam. In fact, top scorers are even eligible for NEET Scholarships. So, let us begin our preparations with some NEET 2021 Sample Papers by NTA.
We want to make sure that you have an apt amount of practice material and hence, we have provided a few NEET 2021 Sample Papers here. It helps you to understand the NEET 2021 Exam pattern.
Check | NEET Cut off
NEET Sample Papers 2021
Candidates can click on links for the NEET 2021 sample papers download:-
|NEET Previous Year Sample Papers||Download Question Papers|
|NEET Sample Paper 1||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 1-Solution||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 2||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 2- Solution||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 3 (Ques Only)||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 4 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 5 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 6 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 7 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 8 & Solutions||Download Here|
|Sample OMR Sheet||Download Here|
How to use these NEET question papers and sample papers?
- First, always study on the table and chair. Ensure your chair is not too comfortable. This way you prepare yourself for the exam-like situation.
- If possible, get these papers printed. You will be taking the examination in Pen and Paper mode, which is comparatively time consuming.
- You can also download a sample OMR Sheet (given above), get it printed and practice on it. This will increase your speed over an OMR and give you some extra edge.
- Keep a stopwatch with you. Give equal time to each section. Practicing with a stopwatch shows how quick or slow you are.
What is the NEET 2021 Exam Pattern?
The duration of NEET 2021 exam is 3 hours and the number of questions amounts to 180. In the NEET 2021 exam pattern, all the questions are MCQ’s. 4 marks are allotted for each correct answer and minus 1 for every wrong answer. The breakup of the question paper is as follows: 45 Physics, 45 Chemistry and 90 Biology (Botany + Zoology). Syllabus of the paper is that of class 11th and 12th.
Why to practice from NEET Sample Papers 2021?
Practicing from NEET 2021 Sample Papers is quite vital for NEET UG aspirants. They are considered to be the best source to practice for NEET subjects in detail. NEET Sample Papers 2021 are based on previous year exams and prepared by subject experts.
- As per the statement of the experts, the aspirants should practice the NEET previous years question papers as much as possible. It will give you a clear understanding about the questions papers. You can get to know detailed information about the difficulty level of the questions, total allocation of time, marking scheme and the other required details.
- Based on the NEET Sample Papers 2021 and solutions, the aspirants can understand the NEET important topics for 2020. You should keep those points in your mind when you will revise your topics.
- The candidates will be able to understand the actual environment of NEET 2021 entrance exam. It will lead to minimise the stress level and your anxiety.
- According to Anand Nagrajan, TIME, “Solving a number of NEET 2021 sample papers based on NEET 2021 exam will give students the feel and the pinch of negative marking”.
- Once the students are complete to solve the questions, they will need to analyse the answers. It will help them to identify their weak points.
- Positive performance in solving the NEET 2021 sample papers will boost up your confidence level.
- NEET Sample Papers 2021 will be beneficial to lead you on the right track, and the aspirants can prepare with best NEET 2021 preparation tips.
Check | NEET 2021 Revision Plan
How to Use NEET Sample Papers 2021 for Preparations?
In order to get a high score and to secure your name in the top position in the NEET 2020 merit list, the aspirants are advised to practice from the NEET 2021 sample paper PDF. In this context, you should learn the way of pointing the OMR sheet, since the students need to fill this paper for marking their answers in the offline examination mode. Consequently, the aspirants will be able to get the actual fact of the exam while they prepare themselves.
- First you should purchase an OMR sheet and ball point pen.
- Now, you should need to download the NEET 2021 sample paper PDF from the aforementioned links.
- The aspirants are advised to set an alarm of 3 hours, so that you seriously complete the exam within the given time frame.
- You should keep away your mobile phone or any other gadgets in order to avoid any sort of distraction.
- Once you find the correct answer from the question paper, you should mark the answer in the OMR sheet.
- The candidates will need to check the marked answers and need to start revision when they attempt all the questions. You should start this process after 2 hours 30 minutes of passing the time.
- You will be required to stop attempting the questions, if your exam time (3 hours) is over.
What are the steps of Analysing the Performance by Using the NEET 2021 Sample Paper?
Once you complete the NEET 2021 Sample Paper PDF practicing, you should measure your performance to find out your preparation level.
- First, you should match the marked answers and NEET 2021 sample papers solutions to identify the results.
- Now, you have to estimate the total number of correct and incorrect answers.
- Go through the NEET Exam pattern 2020 to find out your obtained score from the practice test.
- In the next step, the aspirants will need to multiply the total correct answers with 4 and total wrong answers with 1.
- Your obtaining marks will be out of 720 (total marks). Better you analyse your answer, you should follow the following formula:
NEET Score = (All the correct answers * 4 – All the incorrect answers*1)
Check NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Who should prepare from NEET 2021 Sample Papers?
- NEET 2021 sample papers are essential for NEET MBBS and BDS candidates who are planning to sit for the coming up NEET exam.
- Aspirants who are in class 11 or 12 and will be appearing for NEET exam in future.
- Teachers who teach NEET candidates.
How are NEET Sample Papers by NTA useful?
- NEET 2021 sample papers aid the candidates to understand how NEET question paper is made and what exactly will be the NEET 2021 exam pattern.
- Questions are MCQ type and it should be practiced using NEET 2021 sample papers again and again. This practice will help you understand as to what to expect in the actual exam.
- To use the NEET 2021 sample papers efficiently, candidates need to solve the papers in exam conditions, that means sitting alone quietly, and following the same time limits as in the actual exam.
- Candidates should also take care of negative marks when evaluating their sample paper. This will give a correct picture of the scores.
- By practicing NEET 2021 sample papers, aspirants come to know their weak and strong areas in all subjects.
- Being familiar with their strengths and weaknesses students get a direction in their preparation as they can know where to put more determination. It can help them in improvement and gaining speed and accuracy.
NEET 2021 Preparation Tips
The aspirants should go through the following preparation tips while you will prepare for NEET 2021 exam:
- Need to have clear understanding about NEET 2021 Syllabus: The aspirants should know the details about three mandatory subjects (Physics, Biology and Chemistry), before solving the NEET 2021 sample papers. Unless you do not have in-depth or clear knowledge about the subjects or NEET 2021 syllabus, preparation of sample papers will be the total waste of time.
- Best books for NEET 2021: To clear your concept, the aspirants should read from NCERT books of class XI and XII thoroughly. Most of the questions are directly coming from NCERT books. Afterward, for improving your problem-solving skills, you can read Best Books for NEET 2021.
- Follow the experts’ guidelines: The aspirants can check the interviews of the NEET toppers. It will help them to build clarity on the concepts. For instance, the aspirants should follow the interview of Bhavik Bansal. According to the toppers, NEET 2019 AIR 2, the candidates should build their concepts from NCERT book.
- Build clear understanding about the weightage of the topics: Next, the aspirants should know the NEET chapter wise weightage and important topics. Hence, the aspirants will be able to give extra focus on the high weightage chapters and topics. Consequently, they can get high scores in the NEET 2021 exam.