Home » Posts tagged 'NEET Preparation Tips'
Tag Archives: NEET Preparation Tips
One of the prestigious exams National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, or better known as NEET, is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). During this lockdown, there has been a lot of postponing and rescheduling of the NEET exam keeping the students on their toes all the time. NEET 2020 was conducted on 13th September 2020. As for NEET 2021, it is tentatively scheduled in May 2021.
So, students are urged to make a comprehensive study plan, and for that, knowing and understanding the syllabus is a must. Let’s browse through the essential tips and tricks to prepare a perfect NEET 2021 study plan here below.
How to put together a smart study plan for NEET 2021?
With the reduction in CBSE Syllabus for 2020 to 2021, it may impact NEET 2021 syllabus as well. So, stay tuned for official updates. Students have to be prepared with whatever the changes that the NTA will decide. Given below are some of the most effective factors of a smart study plan, that will help you crack the NEET 2021 exam with flying colours.
- Make the syllabus familiar
Let’s face it, the NEET Syllabus is vast, with students being overwhelmed whenever they lay their eyes on it. However, don’t worry about the exam much, because being familiar with the syllabus can make this mountainous task seem a lot easier. Make sure you keep glancing at this syllabus frequently, as soon as you get it in your hands. This will make the concepts seem easier and ultimately help a lot in knowing where you stand in your study preparation.
- Quality Study Material
You will be recommended many of the study materials, not just by your tuitions, but also by the authority of NEET 2021. Those are adequate enough, but along with that, you are supposed to be collecting relevant study material to prepare for this year, including texts as well as question and sample papers.
- Make a comprehensive but simple timetable
Study timetables will not be effective – they give the students a clear sense of how to proceed with their studies. The timetable doesn’t have to be extravagant in its preparation – just a simple timetable, but comprehensive and covering all the syllabus one should be made by the students. The students are advised to spend more time on making a personalized timetable so that they get more than enough time to not only study but revise as well.
- Make quick notes
Just studying and byhearting is not the key to wholesome learning and not at all a recommended move if you are wishing on cracking the NEET 2021 exam. Make sure that you have fast notes while studying so that they can be the anchor you can fall back on while revising or even before going to the exam. If you want to be successful in NEET, make a separate book for these notes – this book will be the key in your revision time, making it easy and comfortable.
Study Plan For Memory Retention and Practice
Given below are some tips which will help you stay regular on your studies and also ensure that you do not forget what you have learned in the past few days-
Once you are done with your initial studying, spend a day without touching anything from your study. Then dive in for a revision with a legitimate NEET Revision Plan, and it should be a thorough revision. Make sure your timetable dedicates enough time for revision. Peruse the notes that you made while studying and go through the topics that you found particularly hard during studying. Take help of online options, including Google and YouTube, so as to help you revise even more comfortably.
- Solve sample papers and mock tests
NEET Sample papers and mock tests are available in plethora, not just online, but also in your classes or from those who’ve appeared for the exam before. The students actually benefit the most from solving sample papers and appearing for mock tests. Not only do they give you an adequate sense of timing, but also makes sure that you are ready for any kind of questions that come in the NEET exam 2020 and NEET 2021; because these sample papers and mock tests will help you whenever you appear for it.
- You come first
Students think over exhausting themselves would make sure that they are successful in their NEET 2021 exam. However, that’s not the case at all. Whatever you have planned in your timetable, you have to add enough time to get rest and relax from all the exam hullabaloo. Proper diet, a little bit of exercise and breaks in between the study sessions are important. No exam is worth you tiring yourself; and if you are happy and healthy, you can concentrate more properly and have a better chance of passing your examination with excellent grades.
Study Materials for NEET 2021 Preparation
Mentioned below are some of the much-needed books and reference texts that students can peruse while studying for the NEET 2021 examination –
|Physics||NEET 2020 Physics Guide- 5th Edition||Disha Publications|
|Concepts of Physics||H.C. Verma|
|Fundamentals of Physics||Halliday, Resnick and Walker|
|Chemistry||Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and Inorganic Chemistry||O.P. Tandon|
|40 Days Chemistry for NEET||Sudhanshu Thakur|
|Objective Chemistry for NEET Vol. 1&2||R.K. Gupta|
|Biology||Complete NEET Guide: Biology||MTG Editorial Board|
|Elementary Biology Volume 1 & 2||Trueman|
|NEET 2020 Biology Guide- 5th Edition||Disha Publications|
The COVID-19 pandemic has rendered everything into chaotic confusion, but the students are advised to not lose their hearts and still study as hard and dedicatedly as possible. There is always the question of how to prepare for all of the competitive examinations, even more so for the NEET examination, may it be of the previous year or even NEET 2021.
The tips and strategy for NEET 2021 mentioned in this article will not only help the students to concentrate on their studies but also increase their chances of appearing in the top ranks. Concentrate and focus is the mantra for cracking the test!
NEET is one of the important entrance examinations of our country. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is most likely to conduct NEET 2021 on 02nd May, 2021. Therefore, even from now onwards, students have a great amount of time for the preparations and an opportunity to score 600+ in NEET 2021.
Many aspirants wish to be in the top ranks and score 600+ in NEET 2021 while others getting a score 600+ in NEET seems like an unachievable dream. Yes, it is a dream but not an unachievable one. In 2020, 2 students even managed to score 720 out of 720 marks. Scoring such marks requires a lot of dedication, hard work, and sacrifices. NEET 2021 preparations must be thorough and complete. So, if you are a student who dreams of being among the top rankers. If you are a student who needs last-minute tips to prepare for scoring 600+ marks in NEET 2021 examination. Then you should further read this article.
Prepare to Score 600+ in NEET 2021 with these Tips
The preparation for NEET 2021 or any other examination must begin with goal setting which is the most important part of any examination. It helps us to gain and keep the focus on the things we want to achieve, in this case, achieve a 600+ score in NEET 2021 exam.
Now that you have set your goal i.e. 600+ in NEET 2021, let’s move to some NEET 2021 Preparation tips that you can apply in your study routine to achieve a score 600+ in NEET 2021 exam.
Tip 1: Know about NEET 2021 Syllabus
When you have set your goal, the next step is to know your syllabus.
- It will help you know the important topics of NEET 2021 syllabus and set your time according to your weak topics and strong topics.
- Give your time to the weak topics and learn it and keep practicing the stronger ones.
- Do not skip a chapter just because it is hard. Also, try to cover all the important topics of NEET 2021 syllabus.
Tip 2: Jot Down Key Words and Points
When you dream of scoring 600+ in the NEET 2021 exam, it becomes essential to work smartly.
- Jotting down key words and points that are important to a particular topic in a small book can be an effective technique to remember effectively in a short period of time.
- Next time when you want to go through a particular topic you don’t have to go through an entire topic but thorough the NEET reference book of your keywords and points.
- Jotting down can be done in the form of mind- maps, summary or a list.
Tip 3: Know about NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
You have studied well, made key points, now it’s time to know the NEET 2021 exam pattern. The exam pattern will help you know more about the NEET 2021 you are appearing for. Here is the NEET 2021 exam pattern.
|Marking scheme||+4 for correct answers, -1 for incorrect answers|
|Number of questions||180|
The marking scheme for NEET 2021 is 4 correct answers and -1 for each negative answer. The total number of questions is 180. From this, you can figure out how many correct answers you need to give to score 600+ in NEET 2021 exam keeping negative marking in mind. Always aim to get more correct answers than the needed number.
Check | NEET 2021 Paper Analysis
Tip 4: NEET Mock Tests
Now that you have studied and learned, it is important to know how much you have retained and what topics you still need to work on.
- Taking NEET mock tests helps you know where you stand with your preparations.
- The tests also help you to know about the topics you still need to work on.
- NEET mock tests are available online or you can ask your teacher for the same.
Check | NEET 2021 Sample Papers
Tip 5: Solve NEET Previous Years Papers
- Solving NEET previous years papers gives you insights about important topics of NEET 2021 Syllabus based on the questions asked in past years.
- They help you analyze the way the question is going to be asked and you will be prepared. The papers also help you to revise too.
- Solve the papers when you are absolutely done with your NEET 2021 syllabus and there is nothing there but to revise. You can get NEET Previous Years Papers online.
Tip 6: Revise
Practising is the key to achieving a score of 600+ in NEET 2021 exam. You should keep revising until the day of the NEET 2021 examination. Devise a NEET 2021 Revision plan a few days before the examination.
- Every week take out a subject and revise what you learned until now. Repeat for weeks to come by.
- The week before the exam you should strictly revise with the help of the keyword book you prepared.
This way you will be able to remember efficiently and smartly. You can use flashcards, NEET mock tests online, or any other study material suitable for you to revise.
Tip 7: Do it Everyday
All your hard work will go in vain if you are not consistent.
- Get up and prepare every day.
- Do not ever go a day without studying.
- If you don’t feel like learning, revise something.
- Reduce your hours if your daily hours seem too much but do not skip it.
- Make a timetable and stick to it.
These are days when procrastinating should never be chosen.
Tip 8: Believe in Yourself
The road to achieving a score of 600+ in NEET 2021 is full of bumps and blocks. It is not an easy task to achieve such a big dream. There will be times when you will feel like giving up.
- Believe in yourself and believe that you have put hours and hours to succeed.
- Believe that if you set your mind onto something you will achieve it.
- Be confident and believe in your hard work.
At the end of the day, you should always choose what is best for you and choose ways that serve you best. These were a few tips that can help you prepare to achieve 600+ marks in NEET 2021. Always remember,
“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
NEET 2021 Preparation Tips: The revised dates for NEET 2021 Exam have been released and it is scheduled to be conducted on 12th September 2021. Students who are diligent and passionate about medicine, can utilise this extra time to the fullest. Better, use this time wisely and productively by practicing more thoroughly. Through this article, you will get NEET 2021 Preparation tips.
- To get a high score, the aspirants should make a smart NEET 2021 study plan and devote their time to constant practices.
- The aspirants should start their learning with the maximum weightage chapters. Moreover, the NEET 2021 Exam Pattern has seen no change this year. In this regard, the aspirants can check previous years NEET question papers.
Furthermore, the difficulty level of the NEET 2020 Exam was very high. Over 16 lakhs students appeared for NEET in 2020 for 412 medical colleges across the country. Read the following article about NEET 2021 Preparation Tips that will help you to get into the top medical colleges of the country.
Important NEET 2021 Preparation Tips
To start preparing for the exam, candidates must start by following the preparation tips. Briefly, NEET 2021 preparation tips will simplify the exam preparations. Some useful and basic NEET preparation tips are mentioned below:-
- Make a daily time table for NEET 2021 Preparation and follow it timely.
- Solve previous years NEET question papers.
- While studying focus on important questions and least questions to the exam approach accordingly.
- Also, attempt mock tests.
- Moreover, analyze mock test results and also work on your weak topics.
- Besides, make notes of important formulas.
- Keep practicing on topics.
- Read more from NCERT books.
- You may also go through the online study material for NEET 2021 Preparation Online.
- Furthermore, do not read any new topic a day before the exam.
- Don’t panic, take proper rest.
Things Should Consider while Preparing for NEET 2021 Exam
- Unprepared Topics:- Many students tend to leave many important sections, which cover the maximum number of questions unprepared. In fact, they do not go through the exam pattern before starting the preparation. NEET 2021 syllabus is centered around class 11th and 12th syllabus.
- Revision:- Some students study hard throughout the year. However, ignore revising regularly before a few months from the examination. Consequently, last-minute revision confuses them and they do not do their best in the exam.
- Mock Test:- Students also do not go through the mock tests that give them the idea and feel of the real exam. Many students rely too much only on some specific books for their preparation. There are a total of 13,000 concepts in the NEET 2021 syllabus from which you must target to prepare accordingly.
- Study Material: The aspirants must make use of the extra time they are getting due to the delay in NEET 2021. They should prepare properly to meet the cutoff marks. Hence, they need to have enough study material, so that they can effectively revise their lesson.
Students also often ignore their health while preparing for entrance exams, which must not be done. They also tend to mix-up their daily time table for NEET 2021 Preparation with class 12th studies. NEET and class 12 should be managed separately.
Basic NEET 2021 Preparation Tips
There are 2 months left for NEET 2021. Therefore it is important to proceed with the preparation strategically. Following are some NEET 2021 tips that you should follow to give your preparation a boost and improve your ranking in NEET 2021 subsequently.
1. Formalize a Feasible Timetable
Students must prepare a feasible timetable based on their strengths and capabilities. Then strictly follow it. Such a timetable also helps you to stay focused on your goal while preparing for NEET. Note that you should divide time for each subject daily since each section is equally important for NEET 2021.
2. Start from Scratch
You should not begin with the complex topics in the start. Your fundamentals must be cleared before you move on later to the complex topics. You must note down your notes and also the important formulas. Jot down important topics from which most of the questions are asked and prepare those very well, and then move to the lesser important sections.
3. Know the syllabus in a detailed manner
Before you start preparation for NEET 2021 exam, the aspirants should know the NEET 2021 syllabus in a detailed manner. You should make a list of the syllabus and put a tick, once you complete reading one section or topic of each of the subjects. Hence, it will help you to understand how many chapters you have left to learn before you start to revise.
4. Regular Practice and Revision
Regular practice will help you prepare well. Once you are done with theoretical concepts, you must practice as many questions as possible from each of the topics to gain perfection.
5. Attempt Full-Length Mock Tests
You need to attempt to complete mock tests once your syllabus is covered. It gives you an idea, specifically on how to manage your time while attempting the NEET 2021 exam. The mock tests taken regularly build your confidence and stamina for attending the real test. You need to assess your score and see improvement over the series of tests accordingly.
6. Understand the Exam Pattern
While preparing for NEET 2021, it is very important for you to know the NEET 2021 exam pattern. This gives you a clear idea about how you should prepare for the exam.
7. Do not panic and stay positive:
The competition level of cracking the NEET 2021 exam is getting high. However, the aspirants do not need to panic or stress. Meanwhile, they need to stay positive to face the challenge. Only strong dedication and continuous practice can bring success in getting high scores in the NEET 2021 exam.
NEET Preparation Tips by Toppers and Experts
Some of the popular NEET Preparation tips by toppers and experts are discussed in the following:
- Try to clear your concepts instead of following shortcut methods. Medical aspirants should focus on understanding the concepts behind the problems instead of just practicing formulas and answering questions. Instead of utilizing shortcuts, candidates must focus on understanding the 4-5 concepts present in every chapter. This way they can easily prepare for Physics.
- The candidates are advised to make a circle and underline all the important and relevant parts. Since many of the parts in the questions are irrelevant and are not required for answering. Consequently, candidates can reduce the percentage of silly mistakes.
- If the candidates face new questions in the exam Centre, then they need to realize that 50% out of four options are not accurate. This elimination specifically leads to analyzing the answers more optimally (out of two answers).
- The aspirants should know the effective and speedy way of filling the OMR sheet. However, an incorrect filling of the OMR sheet will also lead to reducing your score in NEET 2021 exam.
- While you are revising thoroughly, try to create a diagram, table, and chart for remembering the information.
- Do not forget to remember the prefixes such as bi, mono, dio and uni.
- Make mnemonic phrases for classifications and also for series.
- Do not spend much time solving one question. If you are not confident to solve or do not know the correct answer, you also move to the next question.
- Want to Start NEET 2021 Preparation? Check Study Plan for NEET 2021 Here
- Important Topics for NEET 2021
90 Days Preparation Plan-Subject Wise
To practice regularly, the aspirants should make and follow the 90 Days revision plan. Here we have covered the syllabus into a 90 days plan. We have divided the syllabus to prepare in 3 months according to the NEET 2021 chapter wise weightage. To know details, you should read the following points thoroughly:
Chemistry 90 Days Plan
90 Days revision plan of Physics:
Related | Preparation Tips for NEET Physics
90 Days revision plan of Biology:
Revision Plan for NEET 2021
Two months have left before the NEET 2021 exam. Hence, the students should start the revision properly to get a high score in the main exam. A thorough revision plan is effective to clear your concept and also for brushing up your basic skills.
Create a study plan
You should start revision once you have done your learning session. Hence, you should make a study plan for NEET 2021 accordingly. Consequently you can complete the revision within the projected timeline.
- Start your revision with those sections or chapters, which you find difficult. If you are not that confident with the preparation of that chapter, you should work on it.
- Afterward, the students should systematically revise the chapters.
- Besides, you need to make a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Moreover, you should set a weekly target.
- Start to do 6 hours daily self-study and try to increase the time duration with the time being (specifically when the exams come nearer).
- Finally, you should not spend more than three long hours for revisioning one section.
Use technology as much as you can
You will get multiple online applications and websites for NEET 2021 exam preparation as well as for downloading the study materials.
- If the aspirants are tech-savvy, then it will be the greatest opportunity for them to utilize it for revision purposes.
- For instance, if the aspirants have any doubt regarding any particular chapter or section, then they can follow the guidelines of experts, which are available online to make it easier for them.
- Furthermore, the aspirants are advised to follow the YouTube channels for getting to know about the professor’s lectures.
- Lastly, better you do self-study. You can also take help from Google for clearing doubts.
Appear for mock test
Appearing for the mock test is the only way of getting ready and revised for NEET 2021 exam.
- You should appear for mock tests as much as you can.
- Consequently, you will get a clear idea about the exam pattern of NEET 2021 completely.
- Keep each day of the week for each subject. For instance, Chemistry: Every Tuesday; Physics: Every Thursday; Biology: Every Sunday.
- Apart from getting ideas on exam patterns, the students can increase the pace for completing the main NEET 2021 exam. Hence, you can complete the paper within the mentioned time.
Last 30 Days Revision Plan for NEET 2021 Exam
With the NEET 2021 exam date coming closer, many students are thinking about how to prepare for NEET 2021 in 1 month. We have got some tips to help you in dong that.
Revise your notes
- In the last 30 days, the aspirants should revise the notes every day to make a strong grasp of the application.
- You are advised to revise your formulae of the subjects every day. However, it is difficult to revise and retain the essential formulas at once, hence, you should need to revise some sections of the chapters daily, before the last days of the exam.
- Apart from the important formulas, the aspirants should also keep practicing the diagrams with proper labeling.
- In addition, the candidates should revise the Periodic Table thoroughly to get a good score in Chemistry.
- On the other hand, to remember the Physics chapters and sections, the candidates should make flowcharts. It will help the students to make their Physics concepts clear.
- Solve as much as possible previous years’ question papers and then analyze the answers. Do it by yourself, so that you can identify your mistakes, and weak points.
- Though the aspirants will get the questions from all the sections, however, try to figure out the most weightage sections (from where the students get most of the questions in the past two years).
- The aspirants need to take a mock test or should also solve previous years’ questions.
- Also, do not forget to take the exam on an OMR sheet. It will help you to change your habits before the final exam.
- If you are stuck with any topic at the last moment, you should immediately contact your teacher.
- In case of doing self-study, you should check from Google to clear your doubts and concepts.
Mock tests are must
- Furthermore, the candidates should take a full length mock test every day.
- Regular practice of mock tests can increase your accuracy level besides increasing the pace of your speed level to complete the paper.
Practice Previous Year Question Papers
- To familiarise with the exam pattern, question types, the students should go through the previous years NEET question papers.
- Practice previous years NEET question papers. It is dependent upon three factors and these are time management, accuracy level and, on selection of questions.
- Specifically, the question solving approach for NEET 2021 should be: first understand the question, then do the application of the concepts and at last, do the calculation.
- The selection of choosing the chapters is dependent upon the convenience of the candidates.
- However, as per expert’s guidance, the aspirants should first attempt the Biology, then solve the Chemistry section immediately, and at last, they should answer Physics questions, since the difficulty level of the Physics questions in NEET main exam is comparatively harder than the other two sections.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- In the last month of the NEET examination, the candidates should not go through mental stress.
- Moreover, they should follow a healthy diet and take deep sleep.
- To increase the concentration level, deep sleep is also very important for NEET 2021 aspirants.
Factors Affecting NEET 2021 Preparation
Multiple factors that affect NEET 2021 preparation and may bring down the rank of candidates. The primary factor is that often students do not follow a rigorous time table for NEET 2021 preparation. The NEET Exam which includes three sections of physics, Chemistry, and Biology. And the duration of the exam is three hours which has 180 questions, 45 from physics, 90 from biology, and 45 from physics.
The best approach to prepare for NEET is to make notes of important questions and solve previous year NEET question papers. It will be very helpful to you. Revise the important questions, formulas, and equations daily. In physics, there are some chapters on the topics of current electricity, communication systems, and semiconductors. This will help you with your revisions.
Check | NEET 2021 Syllabus Physics
Online Apps and Online Materials
There are numerous online applications helping in the practice sessions of the NEET 2021 exam. Some of them are:
You will get 25000 sample questions in the NEET Guru app. It is a combination of biology, Physics, and Chemistry. In addition, this app will provide you a direct link to YouTube for getting explanatory videos.
Byju’s: The Learning App
The candidates will get an extensive range of study material. In addition, they can attend one on one interactive sessions with the experts. Hence, the aspirants also need to attend the video class modules.
To clear the concept of Physics, this app is very useful for brushing up the Physics topics. For example, the content of the subject is available in 67 regional dialects as well as in international languages. Some of them are Bangla, French, Marathi, Chinese, Urdu. In addition, the aspirants will also get more than 7000 relevant videos on the subject to strengthen knowledge.
Darwin-NEET 2021 Preparation
From this app, the aspirants will get 30 years MCQs of NEET and AIIMS medical examination questions subsequently. Therefore, the students will get access to more than 25000 MCQs to solve. In addition, from these apps, the candidates will be able to check their analytical performance to identify their strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, the students can also take free daily test sessions from the previous NEET question papers section. Besides online applications, the aspirants can immediately download Biology NEET Inspection, AskIITians-IIT, JEE, NEET, SAB, CBSE, ICSE Prep App, Aakash iTutor App, etc for downloading the study materials.
NEET 2021 Important Topics
To prepare in a right manner for the NEET 2021 exam, the students should have a clear concept on the NEET 2021 exam pattern. Since NEET 2021 is one of those toughest exams in India, hence, unless you follow proper preparation, you cannot get the cutoff marks in the entrance test.
Physics Important Topics:
|Low Weightage||Medium weightage||High Weightage|
|Units and Dimensions||Motion in one dimension||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current|
|Work, Energy and Power||Newton’s Laws of Motion||Ray optics|
|Thermal Properties of Matter, Calorimetry and Kinetic Theory of Gases||Circular motion||Rotational Motion|
|Photo-electric effect and electromagnetic waves||Heat Transfer||Laws of Thermodynamics|
|Nuclear Physics and Radioactivity||Properties of Matter and Fluid Mechanics||Magnetic Effects of Current|
|Center of Mass and Momentum Conservation (Collision)||Waves and sounds||Current Electricity|
|Experimental Physics||Atomic Structure in Modern Physics||Semiconductors and Communication system|
|Oscillations||Gravitation||Classical Magnetism and Magnetic Properties of Matter|
|Motion in 2 dimensions and projectile motion||Wave Optics||–|
Chemistry Important Topics
|Low Weightage||Medium Weightage||High Weightage|
|Solid State||Redox Reactions and Volumetric Analysis||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Metallurgy: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals||Carbonyl compounds (Aldehydes and Ketones)||Chemical Thermodynamics|
|Qualitative Inorganic Analysis||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Chemical Kinetics|
|Practical and Environmental Chemistry||Mole Concept (Some basic concepts of Chemistry)||Alcohols and Ethers|
|Atomic Structure||Amines and Diazonium salts||P block elements|
|Nuclear and Surface Chemistry||Haloarenes and Phenols||General Organic Chemistry|
|Haloalkanes||Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes||Coordination Compounds|
|Classification and Nomenclature of Organic Compounds||Chemical Equilibrium||S block elements: Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals and Hydrogen|
|Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds||Ionic Equilibrium||Biomolecules and Polymers|
|Carboxylic Acid and its Derivatives||Isomerism of Organic Compounds||–|
|Liquids and Gaseous State||D and F block elements||–|
|–||Solutions and Colligative Properties||–|
Biology Important Topics
|Low Weightage||Medium Weightage||High Weightage|
|The Living World||Organisms and Population||Animal Kingdom|
|Mineral Nutrition||Neural Control and Coordination||Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants|
|Structural Organisation in Animals||Anatomy of Flowering Plants||Molecular Basis of Inheritance|
|Reproduction in Organisms||Digestion and Absorption||Principles of Inheritance and Variation|
|Plant Growth and Development||Evolution||Morphology of flowering plants|
|Respiration in Plants||Reproductive Health||Biological Classification|
|Strategies for enhancement in food production||Biotechnology and its Applications||–|
|Microbes in Human Welfare||Cell Cycle and Cell Division||–|
|Transport in Plants||Biodiversity and Conservation||–|
|Excretory Products and their Elimination||Biotechnology- Principles and Processes||–|
|Locomotion and Movement||Human Reproduction||–|
|Biomolecules||Breathing and Exchange of Gases||–|
|Body Fluids and Circulation||Cell- The Unit of Life||–|
|Human Health and Disease||Chemical Coordination and Integration||–|
|–||Photosynthesis in Higher Plants||–|
- Admission Process for MBBS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- How to Crack the National Level Medical Entrance Exam?
NEET 2021 Preparation Tips: Books to Refer
While preparing for the exam it is simultaneously important to refer to the best books which cover the exam syllabus and exam pattern. Best preparation tips for NEET 2021 are worthless if candidates won’t choose the best books. Here we have provided subject-wise reference books:-
Best Books for Physics Preparation
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Concepts of Physics||H.C. Verma|
|Fundamentals of Physics||Halliday, Resnick and Walker|
|Objective Physics||D C Pandey|
|Complete NEET Guide||MTG Editorial Board|
Best Books for Chemistry Preparation
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry||O.P. Tandon|
|Bull’s Eye Chemistry NEET Edition 2020||Seema Saini and K.S. Saini|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison and Boyd|
|MTG’s Objective NCERT at your fingertips||MTG Editorial Board|
Best Books for Biology Preparation
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Objective Biology (Volumes 1 & 2)||GR Bathla|
|Elementary Biology (Volume 1 & 2)||Trueman|
|A Class Book for Botany||A C Dutta|
|Complete NEET Guide: Biology||MTG Editorial Board|
Well to conclude, you must be on your toes right now for preparation of the NEET 2021 exam. Apart from following the best preparation tips for NEET 2021 mentioned above, you must also give little time to relax your mind through any mode that entertains you.
You may try listening to music and talking to your friends. Nonetheless at the same time, do not over consume your time. All the best!
1. Is it possible to crack NEET 2021 if I start the preparation now?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to crack NEET 2021 as 2 months are still left. You can crack the exam if you devote more hours and be consistent in your preparation.
Is it possible to score 650+ in NEET 2021?
Answer: Yes, you can get a score of 650+ with consistent and well planned preparation.
Can questions be asked from topics that are out of syllabus?
Answer: Though the question paper should be set from questions within the syllabus but at some instances a few questions from out of syllabus are also asked.