Home » Posts tagged 'NEET Photo and Signature Guidelines'
Tag Archives: NEET Photo and Signature Guidelines
The last date to fill NEET 2020 Application form was February 9, 2020. Application form correction window is opened till 20th July, 2020. Candidates can check the following article and introspect whether they have filled up their NEET Application Form in the right manner by uploading NEET photo and signatures with the correct specifications.
- NTA has opened the NEET correction facility from 4th July – 20th July, 2020.
- Successfully registered candidates can make the changes in their NEET Application form and change exam centre preference.
- On July 6, 2020, NTA announced that students with illegible NEET Photo can make changes as per the specifications.
Owing to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, NEET 2020 was postponed and will now be conducted on 13th September 2020. NEET Admit Card will be released 15 days prior to the examination. Check Exam Dates
For the Application form, NEET Photo should be 10kb-100kb and signature size should be 3kb-20kb.
Details you should know prior to filling the NEET Application form-
- NEET Photo should be taken in a white background.
- It should be taken on or after 1st September 2019 along with candidates name and date of taking.