The last date to fill NEET 2020 Application form was February 9, 2020. Application form correction window is opened till 20th July, 2020. Candidates can check the following article and introspect whether they have filled up their NEET Application Form in the right manner by uploading NEET photo and signatures with the correct specifications.
- NTA has opened the NEET correction facility from 4th July – 20th July, 2020.
- Successfully registered candidates can make the changes in their NEET Application form and change exam centre preference.
- On July 6, 2020, NTA announced that students with illegible NEET Photo can make changes as per the specifications.
Owing to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, NEET 2020 was postponed and will now be conducted on 13th September 2020. NEET Admit Card will be released 15 days prior to the examination. Check Exam Dates
For the Application form, NEET Photo should be 10kb-100kb and signature size should be 3kb-20kb.
Details you should know prior to filling the NEET Application form-
- NEET Photo should be taken in a white background.
- It should be taken on or after 1st September 2019 along with candidates name and date of taking.
Check Aadhar related notification from here.
NEET Photo Size Format
Specification of the photograph to be uploaded is given below –
Size: 10 Kb – 200 Kb (Passport size).
Format: JPEG/ JPG
Important guidelines for Photograph:
- The photograph should clearly bear the name of candidate along with the date of taking the photograph.
- The photograph must be taken on or after September 02, 2019 for NEET 2020.
- Spectacles are allowed, if being used regularly.
- Center superintendent will collect (4*6) inch photograph from the candidate at exam center.
- On the other side of photograph, candidates must mention their name, application form number and roll no mandatorily.
- On the day of the examination, candidates must bring one more photo of same specification at exam center. This photograph will be affixed on the attendance sheet.
Things to avoid:
- Candidate’s should not get their pictures clicked wearing caps or goggles.
- Polaroid and computer generated photos are not acceptable.
NEET Signature Format
Candidates are required to upload their signature with running hand writing in appropriate box. They should upload the scanned copy of their signature which fulfills following specifications:
Size: 4 Kb – 30 Kb
Format: JPEG/ JPG
Things to avoid:
Candidate must ensure that they do not sign with full name in capital letters. The conducting authority will reject their application form.
Points to be remembered while uploading Scanned images:
- The photograph should be in white background. The date of when the photograph was taken, candidate’s name and other information should be mentioned.
- Those who wear spectacles regularly, can wear it in the photographs.
- Only camera generated photographs are accepted no POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos allowed. Any discrepancy may lead to cancellation of candidates application form.
- Candidates need to upload scanned images according to the given guidelines.
- Signature should be done by the candidate who is applying for NEET Exam.
- A running hand signature should only be done.
- Candidates should ensure that the uploaded photographs and signature are in given format and same place.
- The candidates need to paste their same photo in the application form
Things you need to do or which need not to do?
- In the uploaded photographs your name should be mentioned with date of when the photograph was taken.
- Candidates’ photographs should be clear.
- If the candidates’ photographs are not clear, their NEET application will be rejected.
- Candidates’ while uploading signature should not write their entire name in capital letters. This may lead to rejection of the application.
Check how you need to upload photographs
- Do not upload scanned photographs taken by smart phones and photographs taken with colored background.
- You need to upload a photograph which covers the given box. It will not be accepted if it is too small or if you are wearing muffler and scarf.
- Blurred photographss are not accepted as well. It should be visible. Candidates can wear spectacles, if in case they use it regularly. If in case they are wearing a goggles or tinted glassed, NTA will not accept it.
Note: If in case candidates photo’s will not follow the given guidelines candidates can change it when application form correction window is in operational mode in the official website.
Application Process of NEET 2020
Candidate can apply for Application form through online mode only. Steps for filling are mentioned below:
- Fill the application form and save the registration number for future reference.
- Upload images of scanned photograph and signature.
- Make a payment of fee with available options.
- Take a print out of online application form and save it for future reference and record with fee receipt.