Home » Posts tagged 'NEET 2021 Revision Syllabus'
Tag Archives: NEET 2021 Revision Syllabus
NEET is one of the important entrance examinations of our country. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is most likely to conduct NEET 2021 on 02nd May, 2021. Therefore, even from now onwards, students have a great amount of time for the preparations and an opportunity to score 600+ in NEET 2021.
Many aspirants wish to be in the top ranks and score 600+ in NEET 2021 while others getting a score 600+ in NEET seems like an unachievable dream. Yes, it is a dream but not an unachievable one. In 2020, 2 students even managed to score 720 out of 720 marks. Scoring such marks requires a lot of dedication, hard work, and sacrifices. NEET 2021 preparations must be thorough and complete. So, if you are a student who dreams of being among the top rankers. If you are a student who needs last-minute tips to prepare for scoring 600+ marks in NEET 2021 examination. Then you should further read this article.
Prepare to Score 600+ in NEET 2021 with these Tips
The preparation for NEET 2021 or any other examination must begin with goal setting which is the most important part of any examination. It helps us to gain and keep the focus on the things we want to achieve, in this case, achieve a 600+ score in NEET 2021 exam.
Now that you have set your goal i.e. 600+ in NEET 2021, let’s move to some NEET 2021 Preparation tips that you can apply in your study routine to achieve a score 600+ in NEET 2021 exam.
Tip 1: Know about NEET 2021 Syllabus
When you have set your goal, the next step is to know your syllabus.
- It will help you know the important topics of NEET 2021 syllabus and set your time according to your weak topics and strong topics.
- Give your time to the weak topics and learn it and keep practicing the stronger ones.
- Do not skip a chapter just because it is hard. Also, try to cover all the important topics of NEET 2021 syllabus.
Tip 2: Jot Down Key Words and Points
When you dream of scoring 600+ in the NEET 2021 exam, it becomes essential to work smartly.
- Jotting down key words and points that are important to a particular topic in a small book can be an effective technique to remember effectively in a short period of time.
- Next time when you want to go through a particular topic you don’t have to go through an entire topic but thorough the NEET reference book of your keywords and points.
- Jotting down can be done in the form of mind- maps, summary or a list.
Tip 3: Know about NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
You have studied well, made key points, now it’s time to know the NEET 2021 exam pattern. The exam pattern will help you know more about the NEET 2021 you are appearing for. Here is the NEET 2021 exam pattern.
|Marking scheme||+4 for correct answers, -1 for incorrect answers|
|Number of questions||180|
The marking scheme for NEET 2021 is 4 correct answers and -1 for each negative answer. The total number of questions is 180. From this, you can figure out how many correct answers you need to give to score 600+ in NEET 2021 exam keeping negative marking in mind. Always aim to get more correct answers than the needed number.
Check | NEET 2021 Paper Analysis
Tip 4: NEET Mock Tests
Now that you have studied and learned, it is important to know how much you have retained and what topics you still need to work on.
- Taking NEET mock tests helps you know where you stand with your preparations.
- The tests also help you to know about the topics you still need to work on.
- NEET mock tests are available online or you can ask your teacher for the same.
Check | NEET 2021 Sample Papers
Tip 5: Solve NEET Previous Years Papers
- Solving NEET previous years papers gives you insights about important topics of NEET 2021 Syllabus based on the questions asked in past years.
- They help you analyze the way the question is going to be asked and you will be prepared. The papers also help you to revise too.
- Solve the papers when you are absolutely done with your NEET 2021 syllabus and there is nothing there but to revise. You can get NEET Previous Years Papers online.
Tip 6: Revise
Practising is the key to achieving a score of 600+ in NEET 2021 exam. You should keep revising until the day of the NEET 2021 examination. Devise a NEET 2021 Revision plan a few days before the examination.
- Every week take out a subject and revise what you learned until now. Repeat for weeks to come by.
- The week before the exam you should strictly revise with the help of the keyword book you prepared.
This way you will be able to remember efficiently and smartly. You can use flashcards, NEET mock tests online, or any other study material suitable for you to revise.
Tip 7: Do it Everyday
All your hard work will go in vain if you are not consistent.
- Get up and prepare every day.
- Do not ever go a day without studying.
- If you don’t feel like learning, revise something.
- Reduce your hours if your daily hours seem too much but do not skip it.
- Make a timetable and stick to it.
These are days when procrastinating should never be chosen.
Tip 8: Believe in Yourself
The road to achieving a score of 600+ in NEET 2021 is full of bumps and blocks. It is not an easy task to achieve such a big dream. There will be times when you will feel like giving up.
- Believe in yourself and believe that you have put hours and hours to succeed.
- Believe that if you set your mind onto something you will achieve it.
- Be confident and believe in your hard work.
At the end of the day, you should always choose what is best for you and choose ways that serve you best. These were a few tips that can help you prepare to achieve 600+ marks in NEET 2021. Always remember,
“A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
NEET 2021 is most likely to be conducted on 02nd May 2021 and as there are just a few months left for the exam, students preparing for NEET 2021 should start their revision. These many months are enough for preparation if you have got the right approach and dedication for cracking the exam with an effective strategy. During this period, you need to make a NEET 2021 Revision Plan to revise thoroughly each concept and brush up your basics.
NEET is a national level medical entrance exam which is a gateway to several top-notch dental and medical colleges at the undergraduate level. The online NEET 2021 Application form will be released in December 2020. Here we have designed an effective NEET 2021 revision plan which will definitely help you in fulfilling your dream to pursue MBBS or BDS from the top medical college of the country.
The three major essential factors to remember for the NEET 2021 preparation are:
- The NEET aspirants should be calm and focused on the exam.
- Do not doubt yourself or do not try to compare with the other candidate.
- The candidates should put their best efforts. Hard work and disciplined study is the only way to prepare yourself.
- Do not panic, it, in turn, increases your stress. So, it will tend to lose time for the NEET revision purposes.
Effective Strategies To Remember For NEET 2021 Revision Plan
Weekly Study Plans
One thing before starting your NEET Revision is creating a systematic and sequential NEET 2021 study plan. Let us try to understand how to create a systematic NEET 2021 Revision Plan.
- The first thing you must do is set a target. It would be suitable to start with weekly targets. Bifurcate the topics in a sequential manner and keep a goal to complete them in a week. This way completes the whole NEET 2021 Syllabus in a specific time period.
- Try to keep up with the number of days closer to the exam and increase the number of hours of study. Say, currently you study for 6 hours in a day. But around a month before the NEET 2021, it should be approximately 9 to 10 hours a day.
- Ensure not to spend too much time on a single section/subject. Appropriate the time on a subject that you are weak in.
- You can also refer to NEET 2021 Sample Papers in order to understand the NEET 2021 Exam Pattern.
- Sleep at least 7 hours as that is essential to keep your mind fresh and alert. Also, take some time out for your hobbies and recreational activities.
Hence, this will help you accumulate various chapters during your NEET 2021 Revision and manage the time effectively and efficiently. You also need to work on your weaknesses and turn them into strengths, if possible.
Use The Internet For Studies
The Internet is vast and has tons of useful content for free. Various mobile applications for NEET 2021 Preparation are present on both Android and iOS. There’s so much NEET 2021 study material that you will never be out of practice questions. Properly utilise the technology you have in your hands. You can also use social media to connect and get answers to your doubts.
NTA has provided video lectures by IIT-PAL on Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths. These videos are present on youtube for free. These lectures are also useful if you are considering self-study with small doubt sessions from your teachers.
Offline Mock Tests
The best way to prepare for NEET is to take offline NEET 2021 Mock Tests. You can use the NTA’s National Test Abhyas application to prepare for NEET 2021. However, we would suggest taking print out of NEET previous year question papers PDFs and solve as many question papers as you can. These NEET question papers are equal to that of NEET 2021 mock tests.
- A week has 7 days and each day should be allotted towards a particular subject of NEET 2021. Say, Monday, Tuesday and Saturday for Biology, Wednesday and Thursday for Physics, Friday & Sunday for Chemistry. This will help you keep up the pace required for the NEET 2021 preparations as well as for revisions.
- Try to keep only easy topics for weekends. This way you can make time for practicing NEET 2021 mock tests/ offline tests or give time to hefty NEET 2021 Revision Plan.
Identify Productivity Output
How much of your learning hours are actually productive? Out of 7 hours spent learning, did you actually get an output of 7 hours? The aspirants must identify their productive hours. This is because each of the aspirants have different mindsets and the number of hours required to learn something new varies among people. Hence, the aspirants should act at their convenience for increasing the learning capacity and productivity, if they find it difficult to cope up.
Good Grasp On Syllabus
Without actually knowing the syllabus, you will never know what is important for the exam. There is a difference in 12th boards exam pattern and NEET 2021 Exam Pattern. NEET 2021 will have a combined syllabus of both 11th and 12th class. Thus, the NEET important topics vary accordingly.
Try to make small notes once a particular topic / chapter is completed. NCERT Books provide a short summary after each chapter as well. However it is better if you make these notes yourself to keep it concise and workable for your NEET Revision Plan.
How will NEET Revision Plan Work?
Break down the revision session into small chains: As per their convenience, the aspirants should break the entire NEET 2021 syllabus into small chains. The aspirants are also advised to take small breaks between the revision of small chains. A small break will be beneficial to boost up their concentration and to get mentally relaxed.
Try to revise self-made short notes: The aspirants are advised to make short notes on their own. They need to write the main concepts, formulae of the chapters and need to recall it. It will help them to memorise the NEET important topics.
Revise as per the proper routine: Maintain a proper and healthy routine in your every day’s lifestyle. Hence, you need to follow the proper discipline and a well managed daily routine. Go through the below mentioned NEET 2021 revision plan:
- Wake up as per your convenience. You should not wake up in the afternoon.
- Have well nutritious breakfast
- Study regularly for two hours.
- Take a small break of 10 minutes.
- Start revision for half an hour
- Now, have your lunch
- Start to study for two continuous hours, which is followed by a 10 minutes short break
- To maintain a healthy lifestyle, you should do a little exercise.
- Eat your snacks (have light weightage and healthy snacks. Avoid oily food).
- Revision of half an hour
- Have light dinner
- You are advised to study for an hour after completing your dinner.
- Now you can go off to the bed and sleep.
Analyse the NEET 2021 Preparation Progress
It is very necessary to test your learning since it is a part of the NEET 2021 revision plan. Apart from measuring the progress, the aspirants can also identify their weakness, so that they can give extra focus on it. Hence, the aspirants should keep a track record of your preparation.
NEET 2021 Revision Plan for Three Months
Once the aspirants learn completely the entire NEET 2021 syllabus, they will need to start revision. They should make a NEET revision plan and should follow the daily timetable for NEET 2021 to keep the track of the revision of the subjects. Do not revise your study in a haphazard manner. Better study in an organised manner. It, in turn, helps to bring positivity in you and leads you to motivate towards your study. To make your NEET 2021 revision plan strengthen, the aspirants need to set a goal first. You can also save your time.
First Month Strategy
In the first month, the aspirants require to revise the topics of class XI, in which you are comparatively weaker and volatile.
- You should revise different topics of two different subjects every day (if you are flexible, then try to revise three different subjects every day).
- In order to choose the topics, the students should revise the strongest topic (which you feel) and most critical topic. Continue this process in every alternate day by picking the different combinations of sections.
- If you are engaging yourself more in revising the concepts and theory, you also need to keep time for writing down the basic things. For instance, you can write the answers by using mnemonics and basic values. You also need to work on the formulae and reactions.
Repeat this process continuously. You are advised to revise the topics in the first month at least thrice. On the weekends, try to take two model questions papers for memorising the concepts.
- Want to Start Preparation for NEET 2021? Check NEET 2021 Study Plan Here
- Daily Timetable for NEET 2021 Preparation
Second Month Strategy
You should find and analyse the mistakes from first-month revision. In the second month, revise the 12th-grade study in a similar way.
The aspirants are advised to give extra focus more on the high weightage topics. Try to complete your revision once you will be overambitious about it. Do not overburden yourself. Otherwise, it only makes you stressed.
Also Check | NEET 2021 Preparation Tips for Chemistry
Third Month Strategy
It is a vital month before the exam. You should be calm and composed throughout the month. Anxiety to a certain level is fine, otherwise, panicking can only make you scared and you will forget your learnings. Do not study anything new this month.
- Only need to revise those NEET important topics, which you have learnt already.
- Try to practice more on multiple-choice questions or model papers. You should practice at least two papers daily. Analyse more and try to find out the weak points from your evaluation.
- Besides, you should also take NEET 2021 mock tests daily. Identify your weakness and you should rectify it.
- In the last two weeks, the aspirants should revise the volatile stuff more. Solve more repeat based questions.
Also, do not take lightly to memorise the formulae. You are advised not to use social media during this time. The NEET 2021 revision plan will be beneficial to get good scores in the exam.
By following the above-mentioned revision plan, you will be easily able to cover all the topics. You just have to be determined and focus to achieve your goal.
Units To Cover in 2-month NEET 2021 Revision Plan
NEET 2021: Month 1
|WEEK 1||Unit- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants (Class XI)||Mole Concept & Stoichiometry, States of Matter: Gaseous State||Class 11th Mechanics (Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power)|
|WEEK 2||Unit- Plant Physiology (Class XI)||Atomic Structure, Thermochemistry||Class 11th Mechanics (Rotational Kinematics & Dynamics, System of Particles)|
|WEEK 3||Unit- Genetics and Evolution (Class XII)||Equilibrium, Solutions & Solid State||Class 12th: Optics & Modern Physics (Ray and Wave Optics, Dual Nature of Radiations)|
|WEEK 4||Unit- Biotechnology and its Applications (Class XII)||Redox & Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics & Surface Chemistry||Class 11th Mechanics (Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids & Fluids)|
NEET 2021: Month 2
|WEEK 1||Class XI
Digestion & Absorption
Breathing and Exchange of Gases
Body Fluids and Circulation
|Chemical Bonding||Class 12th – Atomic Nucleus & Semiconductors|
|WEEK 2||Class XI
Excretory Products and Elimination
Locomotion and Movement
Neural Control and Coordination
Chemical Coordination and Integration
|Classification of Elements, Hydrogen & S Block||Class 11th Mechanics (Oscillations & Waves)|
|WEEK 3||Unit Ecology (Class XII)||P Block Elements||Class 11th Thermal Physics (Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases)|
|WEEK 4||Animal Kingdom (Class XI)||D & F Block & Coordination compounds||Class 12th – Electromagnetic Waves & Communication Systems|
How to Make Revision Notes?
To crack the NEET 2021 exam, the aspirants should go through lots of guidance and they need to devote full concentration. Though NEET is one of those toughest exams, however, the aspirants can crack the entrance test by following the smart steps. Personal revision note is beneficial to boost up the score of NEET 2021 exam. So, a NEET 2021 personalised revision note is also useful for memorising the concepts of each section easily.
Key Features of Making Revision Notes
- Short and to the point
- Easy to understand
- Should include important terms and their definition
- Must include important topics, important formulas and tricks.
- Makes notes chapter-wise
- Must be handy so that revision will be easy
Steps to Make Revision Notes
- The aspirants should check their studying compatibility
- They should have detailed knowledge about the NEET 2021 Syllabus
- You should first complete your learning thoroughly. It will not be wise to make personalised notes every after completing chapters. Better gain in-depth knowledge on the concept of the topics or chapters.
- In order to memorise the formulae, important content, the aspirants are advised to use colourful pens and highlighter. It will be more appealing to the NEET appearing candidates.
- You need to make NEET 2021 personalised revision notes in easy language, which will be easily understood by you.
- To easily learn, trying to make the NEET 2021 personalised revision note should make it easier than the books.
Though NEET 2021 Main exam has been postponed due to the pandemic COVID-19. The aspirants should follow the aforementioned tips during revision. Consequently, the candidates will be capable of meeting the NEET 2021 cutoff marks.
Ans. NEET revision plan 2020 is the key factor of getting a high score in NEET exam. Hence, NEET revision plan 2020 is important to crack the admission test.
Ans. Since, NEET is the only single exam to take admission for medical course work.
Ans. In order to understand the trend of exam pattern, the aspirants need to solve the NEET previous years question papers.
Ans. To boost up and motivate yourself, the aspirants should definitely follow the NEET revision plan 2020. It also helps you keep yourself stress free.