Home » Posts tagged 'NEET 2021 Preparation Tips'
Tag Archives: NEET 2021 Preparation Tips
With NEET 2021 dates not out yet officially, aspirants must be involved in intense preparation for the time being. So here are the best study supplements for the aspirants who are at their final level of preparation. To crack NEET 2021 on the first attempt, aspirants must follow an effective study plan and use the best study supplements like – Mock Tests, Online Education Portals, Books, etc.
Study Supplements for Effective Preparation
During your NEET 2021 preparation, medical students must follow some of the books written by experts. These books contain sample and previous year exam papers which you can revise during these final hours. Some of the best books for an effective NEET 2021 preparation are mentioned here:
- Concept of Physics by H.C. Verma
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd
- Physical Chemistry by O. P. Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- Objective Biology by K.N. Bhatia
You can also watch online lectures on various social media platforms given by experts or NEET Toppers to strategize for your exam during the final phase. You will find plenty of such lecture series on the official website of NTA as well.
The IIT-PAL videos are available separately on the NTA website for all the three subjects of NEET 2021 that is – Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You can also take mock tests, and access to question papers on various Educational Portals available these days.
Also Check | NEET 2021 Revision Plan
Few NEET 2021 Preparation Hacks
- Revision of the topics is important during the final stages of preparation. This will help to memorize each and every concept till the exams.
- Make notes on important chapters and concepts and put them on sticky notes and put them on the walls of your study room so that they appear before your eyes every day.
- Practise more and more mocks. You can also download the NTA’s National Test Abhyas App for taking mocks.
- Refer NCERT Books so that you don’t miss any important topics as the questions of NEET 2021 will be based on these books mostly.
- Take care of your health and also take sufficient breaks to relax your mind.
Stay tuned for the latest updates on NEET 2021 and keep preparing!
As the dates for NEET 2021 have been announced and less than 2 months are left for the exam, the aspirants are advised to enhance their preparation by taking NEET mock tests and practicing NEET Sample Papers 2021 as much as possible. There will be more than 15 lakh applicants for NEET 2021 with intake in good colleges close to only 1 lakh. Due to such high competition, the success rate in NEET is only around 4-5%. Hence, the preparations have to justify the high standards of this exam. In fact, top scorers are even eligible for NEET Scholarships.
We want to make sure that you have an apt amount of practice material and hence, we have provided a few NEET 2021 Sample Papers here. It helps you to understand the NEET 2021 Exam pattern.
What is the Updated NEET 2021 Exam Pattern?
NEET 2021 exam pattern has been updated. NTA has introduced optional questions in Section B of all 3 sections. Candidates will be required to attempt 10 out of 15 questions in the Section B. The duration of NEET 2021 exam is 3 hours and the number of questions amounts to 180. In the NEET 2021 exam pattern, all the questions are MCQ’s. 4 marks are allotted for each correct answer and minus 1 for every wrong answer. The breakup of the question paper is as follows: 50 (45 to be attempted) Physics, 50 (45 to be attempted) Chemistry and 100 Biology (Botany + Zoology- 90 to be attempted). Syllabus of the paper is that of class 11th and 12th and is the same as the previous year’s syllabus.
NEET Sample Papers 2021
Candidates can click on links for the NEET 2021 sample papers download:-
|NEET Previous Year Sample Papers||Download Question Papers|
|NEET Sample Paper 1||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 1-Solution||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 2||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 2- Solution||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 3 (Ques Only)||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 4 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 5 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 6 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 7 & Solutions||Download Here|
|NEET Sample Paper 8 & Solutions||Download Here|
|Sample OMR Sheet||Download Here|
How to Use These NEET Question Papers and Sample Papers?
- If possible, get these papers printed. You will be taking the examination in Pen and Paper mode, which is comparatively time consuming.
- You can also download a sample OMR Sheet (given above), get it printed and practice on it. This will increase your speed over an OMR and give you some extra edge.
- The aspirants are advised to set an alarm of 3 hours, so that you seriously complete the exam within the given time frame.
- Keep a stopwatch with you. Give equal time to each section. Practicing with a stopwatch shows how quick or slow you are.
- You should keep away your mobile phone or any other gadgets in order to avoid any sort of distraction.
- The candidates will need to check the marked answers and need to start revision when they attempt all the questions. You should start this process after 2 hours 30 minutes have passed.
- It is also advisable to always study on the table and chair. Ensure your chair is not too comfortable. This way you prepare yourself for the exam-like situation.
- Tips to Crack NEET 2021
- Stressed out Because of Lockdown? Here’s How to Stay Motivated During NEET 2021 Preparation
Who Should Prepare from NEET 2021 Sample Papers?
- NEET 2021 sample papers are essential for NEET MBBS and BDS candidates who are planning to sit for the coming up NEET exam.
- Aspirants who are in class 11 or 12 and will be appearing for NEET exam in future.
- Teachers who teach NEET candidates.
Why to Practice from NEET Sample Papers 2021?
Practicing from NEET 2021 Sample Papers is quite vital for NEET UG aspirants. They are considered to be the best source to practice for NEET subjects in detail. NEET Sample Papers 2021 are based on previous year exams and prepared by subject experts.
- As per the statement of the experts, the aspirants should practice the NEET previous years question papers as much as possible. It will give you a clear understanding about the question papers. You can get detailed information about the difficulty level of the questions, total allocation of time, marking scheme and the other required details.
- Based on the NEET Sample Papers 2021 and solutions, the aspirants can understand the NEET important topics for 2021. You should keep those points in mind when you will revise your topics.
- The candidates will be able to understand the actual environment of NEET 2021 entrance exam. It will lead to minimise the stress level and your anxiety.
- According to Anand Nagrajan, TIME, “Solving a number of NEET 2021 sample papers based on the NEET 2021 exam will give students the feel and the pinch of negative marking”.
- Once the students are complete to solve the questions, they will need to analyze the answers. It will help them to identify their weak points.
- Positive performance in solving the NEET 2021 sample papers will boost up your confidence level.
- NEET Sample Papers 2021 will be beneficial to lead you on the right track, and the aspirants can prepare with best NEET 2021 preparation tips.
What are the Steps of Analysing the Performance by Using the NEET 2021 Sample Paper?
Once you complete the NEET 2021 Sample Paper PDF practicing, you should measure your performance to find out your preparation level.
- First, you should match the marked answers and NEET 2021 sample papers solutions to identify the results.
- Now, you have to estimate the total number of correct and incorrect answers.
- Go through the NEET Exam pattern 2021 given above to find out your obtained score from the practice test.
- In the next step, the aspirants will need to multiply the total correct answers with 4 and total wrong answers with 1.
- Your obtaining marks will be out of 720 (total marks). Better you analyse your answer, you should follow the following formula:
NEET Score = (All the correct answers * 4 – All the incorrect answers*1)
- Want to Start Preparation for NEET 2021? Check Smart Study Plan Here
- Preparation Tips for Chemistry Section
How are NEET Sample Papers by NTA useful?
- NEET 2021 sample papers aid the candidates to understand how the NEET question paper is made and what exactly will be the NEET 2021 exam pattern.
- Questions are MCQ type and it should be practiced using NEET 2021 sample papers again and again. This practice will help you understand what to expect in the actual exam.
- To use the NEET 2021 sample papers efficiently, candidates need to solve the papers in exam conditions, that means sitting alone quietly, and following the same time limits as in the actual exam.
- Candidates should also take care of negative marks when evaluating their sample paper. This will give a correct picture of the scores.
- By practicing NEET 2021 sample papers, aspirants come to know their weak and strong areas in all subjects.
- Being familiar with their strengths and weaknesses students get direction in their preparation as they can know where to put more determination. It can help them in improving and gaining speed and accuracy.
NEET 2021: Quick Tips for Preparation
The aspirants should go through the following preparation tips while you will prepare for NEET 2021 exam:
- Need to have clear understanding about NEET 2021 Syllabus: The aspirants should know the details about three mandatory subjects (Physics, Biology and Chemistry), before solving the NEET 2021 sample papers. Unless you do not have in-depth or clear knowledge about the subjects or NEET 2021 syllabus, preparation of sample papers will be a total waste of time.
- Best books for NEET 2021: To clear your concept, the aspirants should read from NCERT books of class XI and XII thoroughly. Most of the questions are directly coming from NCERT books. Afterward, for improving your problem-solving skills, you can read Best Books for NEET 2021.
- Follow the experts’ guidelines: The aspirants can check the interviews of the NEET toppers. It will help them to build clarity on the concepts. For instance, the aspirants should follow the interview of Bhavik Bansal. According to the toppers, NEET 2019 AIR 2, the candidates should build their concepts from NCERT books.
- Build clear understanding about the weightage of the topics: Next, the aspirants should know the NEET chapter wise weightage and important topics. Hence, the aspirants will be able to give extra focus on the high weightage chapters and topics. Consequently, they can get high scores in the NEET 2021 exam.
1. Is there a reduction in NEET 2021 syllabus?
Answer: No, NEET 2021 syllabus has not been reduced.
Is the application form for NEET 2021 released?
Answer: Yes, application forms for NEET 2021 have been released.
Will NEET 2021 be conducted in CBT mode?
Answer: No, NEET 2021 will be conducted in pen and paper mode.
When is the last date for filling up the NEET 2021 application form?
Answer: The last date for submitting NEET 2021 application form is August 6, 2021.
With the release of the NEET PG 2021 exam dates, all aspirants have started looking for NEET PG Preparation tips to score well in NEET PG 2021. NBE will conduct the NEET PG 2021 on 11 September 2021.
The question will be based on the three major sections i.e Para clinical, Pre clinical and Clinical. The paper will comprises the 200 questions. There will be no negative marking for the unattempted questions while 1 mark will be deducted for every uncorrect answers. Students must confine themselves to the NEET PG syllabus and use NEET PG Preparation tips to score well.
NEET PG Preparation Tips
With the wide syllabus and tough competition, it is necessary to look at NEET PG Preparation tips to be among the high scorers of NEET PG 2021. Below are some preparation tips which have been recommended by the toppers of NEET PG-
- Weightage: Prepare those subject & topics which carry maximum marks. Always give priority to the topics with the maximum weightage and then prepare for topics for less weightage.
- Time-Table: When you know the topics of maximum weightage, you must make a time table and stick to it. Balancing the time between preparation and revision is the key to success. 1-2 weeks are sufficient for vast subject and 3-4 days for short subjects.
- Make notes of important topics: The basic but most important thing about preparation is making your own notes. Depending on books in the last 3 months is not a good approach. At this point, you need to prepare your own notes by selecting the important points
- Revision: For any examination, revision is a must. You need to revise every single topic. No doubt NEET is a tough exam to crack, so you need to revise to cover all the topics which will increase your chances to get into the dream college.
- Studying: You need to give 8-9 hours daily for the preparation of NEET PG. Going through the topics & preparing for it will take much time. Students have their own pattern of studying- some like to start with their strongest topics & some like to start with their weakest topics. What might work well for other, might not work for you.
- Attempt online mock test: Most candidates do not know the online pattern of examination. So, it is very necessary to give online tests on a regular basis. Online mock tests are time-based which give you a glimpse of the actual exam atmosphere. When you do time bound practice, you do not commit silly mistakes.
Check NEET PG 2021 Syllabus
How to Prepare for NEET PG 2021 With A Job?
If you are a working professional and wants to appear for the NEET PG 2021, then you must consider these preparation tips.
- Maintain Balance: In order to ace, medical professionals need to maintain a balance between work life and stydy. Try to keep atleast 4 hours from 24 hours for NEET PG 2021 preparation.
- Self Study: If you are considering self study, then you must collect the right study material, Keep extra time for revision.
- Coaching on Weekends: Joining a weekend classes give an extra benefits. You can focus more on classes or tests. Also, you won’t have to rush between work and study. Weekend classes will also give you extra time for self study and you can clear you doubts too.
- Have a Mentor: Preparing for the NEET PG will be lot easier if you’ll have a mentor. You can ask your friend, senior, professor who has also qualified the exam before you. Talk about your strength and weekness to your mentor at the begining of preparation.
NEET PG 2021 Important Topics
Certains topics are more important as they are asked repeatedly in the past few question papers. Candidates are advised to keep handy notes of such topics and keep practising those topics. These important topics carrying high weightage and allows aspirants to score high marks in the exam.
The important topics for NEET PG 2021 are:-
- PSM – Changes in NHP’s, recent advances and vaccines
- Shorter subjects – Anesthesia, Dermatology and Radiology
- Medicine – CNS and Endo
- Pathology – Initial 5-6 chapters from Robin’s small book
- Pharmacology – Recent Drugs
Best Books to Prepare for the NEET PG 2021
Ambiguity is created among students regarding choice of books as no questions are repeated. So, sticking with the traditional method of going through previous years questions is not a good option. So I have tried to help by providing few books after so much of research.
|Anatomy||Arvind Arora or ACROSS or Rajesh Kaushal|
|Pathology||Sparsh Gupta or Devesh Mishra|
|Forensic Medicine||ACROSS or Dr. Gaurav Aggarwal or Arvind Arora|
|Medicine||Deepak Marwah or Mudit Khanna|
|Postgraduate Medical Entrance Exam, Volume 2 & 3||Amit Tripathi & Ashish Gupta|
|DNB CET Review for Primary and Post Diploma||Vaibhav Bharat & Ishad Aggarwal|
|All India PG Medical Entrance Exam with Answers||Gupta, Krishnamurthy & Sethi|
|DAMS Beat The NEET||Sumer K Sethi|
It is suggested to stick with selected books because choosing different books may consume so much of time.
While preparing for the NEET PG 2021 avoid too deeply study of a single topic. Section carrying high weightage must be practice more. To score high in the exam one should practice more. The only funda to get a high score is practice, practice and practice!
NEET PG Preparation Tips FAQs
Ans. National Board of Examinations (NBE) is the conducting authority of NEET PG exam.
Ans. Yes, NEET PG is tough but you can crack the exam if you work hard.
Ans. If you want to score well and you are working professional too, It is suggested that you should start preparation at the early stages.
Ans. Yes, Most questions are problem-solving based in NEET PG Exam. So it’s very important to focus and improve their basis.
Ans. No, As we know the NEET PG exam is tough so is competition. In order to secure a seat you must cover the whole syllabus.
NEET 2021 Preparation Tips: The revised dates for NEET 2021 Exam have been released and it is scheduled to be conducted on 12th September 2021. Students who are diligent and passionate about medicine, can utilise this extra time to the fullest. Better, use this time wisely and productively by practicing more thoroughly. Through this article, you will get NEET 2021 Preparation tips.
- To get a high score, the aspirants should make a smart NEET 2021 study plan and devote their time to constant practices.
- The aspirants should start their learning with the maximum weightage chapters. Moreover, the NEET 2021 Exam Pattern has seen no change this year. In this regard, the aspirants can check previous years NEET question papers.
Furthermore, the difficulty level of the NEET 2020 Exam was very high. Over 16 lakhs students appeared for NEET in 2020 for 412 medical colleges across the country. Read the following article about NEET 2021 Preparation Tips that will help you to get into the top medical colleges of the country.
Important NEET 2021 Preparation Tips
To start preparing for the exam, candidates must start by following the preparation tips. Briefly, NEET 2021 preparation tips will simplify the exam preparations. Some useful and basic NEET preparation tips are mentioned below:-
- Make a daily time table for NEET 2021 Preparation and follow it timely.
- Solve previous years NEET question papers.
- While studying focus on important questions and least questions to the exam approach accordingly.
- Also, attempt mock tests.
- Moreover, analyze mock test results and also work on your weak topics.
- Besides, make notes of important formulas.
- Keep practicing on topics.
- Read more from NCERT books.
- You may also go through the online study material for NEET 2021 Preparation Online.
- Furthermore, do not read any new topic a day before the exam.
- Don’t panic, take proper rest.
Things Should Consider while Preparing for NEET 2021 Exam
- Unprepared Topics:- Many students tend to leave many important sections, which cover the maximum number of questions unprepared. In fact, they do not go through the exam pattern before starting the preparation. NEET 2021 syllabus is centered around class 11th and 12th syllabus.
- Revision:- Some students study hard throughout the year. However, ignore revising regularly before a few months from the examination. Consequently, last-minute revision confuses them and they do not do their best in the exam.
- Mock Test:- Students also do not go through the mock tests that give them the idea and feel of the real exam. Many students rely too much only on some specific books for their preparation. There are a total of 13,000 concepts in the NEET 2021 syllabus from which you must target to prepare accordingly.
- Study Material: The aspirants must make use of the extra time they are getting due to the delay in NEET 2021. They should prepare properly to meet the cutoff marks. Hence, they need to have enough study material, so that they can effectively revise their lesson.
Students also often ignore their health while preparing for entrance exams, which must not be done. They also tend to mix-up their daily time table for NEET 2021 Preparation with class 12th studies. NEET and class 12 should be managed separately.
Basic NEET 2021 Preparation Tips
There are 2 months left for NEET 2021. Therefore it is important to proceed with the preparation strategically. Following are some NEET 2021 tips that you should follow to give your preparation a boost and improve your ranking in NEET 2021 subsequently.
1. Formalize a Feasible Timetable
Students must prepare a feasible timetable based on their strengths and capabilities. Then strictly follow it. Such a timetable also helps you to stay focused on your goal while preparing for NEET. Note that you should divide time for each subject daily since each section is equally important for NEET 2021.
2. Start from Scratch
You should not begin with the complex topics in the start. Your fundamentals must be cleared before you move on later to the complex topics. You must note down your notes and also the important formulas. Jot down important topics from which most of the questions are asked and prepare those very well, and then move to the lesser important sections.
3. Know the syllabus in a detailed manner
Before you start preparation for NEET 2021 exam, the aspirants should know the NEET 2021 syllabus in a detailed manner. You should make a list of the syllabus and put a tick, once you complete reading one section or topic of each of the subjects. Hence, it will help you to understand how many chapters you have left to learn before you start to revise.
4. Regular Practice and Revision
Regular practice will help you prepare well. Once you are done with theoretical concepts, you must practice as many questions as possible from each of the topics to gain perfection.
5. Attempt Full-Length Mock Tests
You need to attempt to complete mock tests once your syllabus is covered. It gives you an idea, specifically on how to manage your time while attempting the NEET 2021 exam. The mock tests taken regularly build your confidence and stamina for attending the real test. You need to assess your score and see improvement over the series of tests accordingly.
6. Understand the Exam Pattern
While preparing for NEET 2021, it is very important for you to know the NEET 2021 exam pattern. This gives you a clear idea about how you should prepare for the exam.
7. Do not panic and stay positive:
The competition level of cracking the NEET 2021 exam is getting high. However, the aspirants do not need to panic or stress. Meanwhile, they need to stay positive to face the challenge. Only strong dedication and continuous practice can bring success in getting high scores in the NEET 2021 exam.
NEET Preparation Tips by Toppers and Experts
Some of the popular NEET Preparation tips by toppers and experts are discussed in the following:
- Try to clear your concepts instead of following shortcut methods. Medical aspirants should focus on understanding the concepts behind the problems instead of just practicing formulas and answering questions. Instead of utilizing shortcuts, candidates must focus on understanding the 4-5 concepts present in every chapter. This way they can easily prepare for Physics.
- The candidates are advised to make a circle and underline all the important and relevant parts. Since many of the parts in the questions are irrelevant and are not required for answering. Consequently, candidates can reduce the percentage of silly mistakes.
- If the candidates face new questions in the exam Centre, then they need to realize that 50% out of four options are not accurate. This elimination specifically leads to analyzing the answers more optimally (out of two answers).
- The aspirants should know the effective and speedy way of filling the OMR sheet. However, an incorrect filling of the OMR sheet will also lead to reducing your score in NEET 2021 exam.
- While you are revising thoroughly, try to create a diagram, table, and chart for remembering the information.
- Do not forget to remember the prefixes such as bi, mono, dio and uni.
- Make mnemonic phrases for classifications and also for series.
- Do not spend much time solving one question. If you are not confident to solve or do not know the correct answer, you also move to the next question.
- Want to Start NEET 2021 Preparation? Check Study Plan for NEET 2021 Here
- Important Topics for NEET 2021
90 Days Preparation Plan-Subject Wise
To practice regularly, the aspirants should make and follow the 90 Days revision plan. Here we have covered the syllabus into a 90 days plan. We have divided the syllabus to prepare in 3 months according to the NEET 2021 chapter wise weightage. To know details, you should read the following points thoroughly:
Chemistry 90 Days Plan
90 Days revision plan of Physics:
Related | Preparation Tips for NEET Physics
90 Days revision plan of Biology:
Revision Plan for NEET 2021
Two months have left before the NEET 2021 exam. Hence, the students should start the revision properly to get a high score in the main exam. A thorough revision plan is effective to clear your concept and also for brushing up your basic skills.
Create a study plan
You should start revision once you have done your learning session. Hence, you should make a study plan for NEET 2021 accordingly. Consequently you can complete the revision within the projected timeline.
- Start your revision with those sections or chapters, which you find difficult. If you are not that confident with the preparation of that chapter, you should work on it.
- Afterward, the students should systematically revise the chapters.
- Besides, you need to make a timetable and follow it strictly.
- Moreover, you should set a weekly target.
- Start to do 6 hours daily self-study and try to increase the time duration with the time being (specifically when the exams come nearer).
- Finally, you should not spend more than three long hours for revisioning one section.
Use technology as much as you can
You will get multiple online applications and websites for NEET 2021 exam preparation as well as for downloading the study materials.
- If the aspirants are tech-savvy, then it will be the greatest opportunity for them to utilize it for revision purposes.
- For instance, if the aspirants have any doubt regarding any particular chapter or section, then they can follow the guidelines of experts, which are available online to make it easier for them.
- Furthermore, the aspirants are advised to follow the YouTube channels for getting to know about the professor’s lectures.
- Lastly, better you do self-study. You can also take help from Google for clearing doubts.
Appear for mock test
Appearing for the mock test is the only way of getting ready and revised for NEET 2021 exam.
- You should appear for mock tests as much as you can.
- Consequently, you will get a clear idea about the exam pattern of NEET 2021 completely.
- Keep each day of the week for each subject. For instance, Chemistry: Every Tuesday; Physics: Every Thursday; Biology: Every Sunday.
- Apart from getting ideas on exam patterns, the students can increase the pace for completing the main NEET 2021 exam. Hence, you can complete the paper within the mentioned time.
Last 30 Days Revision Plan for NEET 2021 Exam
With the NEET 2021 exam date coming closer, many students are thinking about how to prepare for NEET 2021 in 1 month. We have got some tips to help you in dong that.
Revise your notes
- In the last 30 days, the aspirants should revise the notes every day to make a strong grasp of the application.
- You are advised to revise your formulae of the subjects every day. However, it is difficult to revise and retain the essential formulas at once, hence, you should need to revise some sections of the chapters daily, before the last days of the exam.
- Apart from the important formulas, the aspirants should also keep practicing the diagrams with proper labeling.
- In addition, the candidates should revise the Periodic Table thoroughly to get a good score in Chemistry.
- On the other hand, to remember the Physics chapters and sections, the candidates should make flowcharts. It will help the students to make their Physics concepts clear.
- Solve as much as possible previous years’ question papers and then analyze the answers. Do it by yourself, so that you can identify your mistakes, and weak points.
- Though the aspirants will get the questions from all the sections, however, try to figure out the most weightage sections (from where the students get most of the questions in the past two years).
- The aspirants need to take a mock test or should also solve previous years’ questions.
- Also, do not forget to take the exam on an OMR sheet. It will help you to change your habits before the final exam.
- If you are stuck with any topic at the last moment, you should immediately contact your teacher.
- In case of doing self-study, you should check from Google to clear your doubts and concepts.
Mock tests are must
- Furthermore, the candidates should take a full length mock test every day.
- Regular practice of mock tests can increase your accuracy level besides increasing the pace of your speed level to complete the paper.
Practice Previous Year Question Papers
- To familiarise with the exam pattern, question types, the students should go through the previous years NEET question papers.
- Practice previous years NEET question papers. It is dependent upon three factors and these are time management, accuracy level and, on selection of questions.
- Specifically, the question solving approach for NEET 2021 should be: first understand the question, then do the application of the concepts and at last, do the calculation.
- The selection of choosing the chapters is dependent upon the convenience of the candidates.
- However, as per expert’s guidance, the aspirants should first attempt the Biology, then solve the Chemistry section immediately, and at last, they should answer Physics questions, since the difficulty level of the Physics questions in NEET main exam is comparatively harder than the other two sections.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- In the last month of the NEET examination, the candidates should not go through mental stress.
- Moreover, they should follow a healthy diet and take deep sleep.
- To increase the concentration level, deep sleep is also very important for NEET 2021 aspirants.
Factors Affecting NEET 2021 Preparation
Multiple factors that affect NEET 2021 preparation and may bring down the rank of candidates. The primary factor is that often students do not follow a rigorous time table for NEET 2021 preparation. The NEET Exam which includes three sections of physics, Chemistry, and Biology. And the duration of the exam is three hours which has 180 questions, 45 from physics, 90 from biology, and 45 from physics.
The best approach to prepare for NEET is to make notes of important questions and solve previous year NEET question papers. It will be very helpful to you. Revise the important questions, formulas, and equations daily. In physics, there are some chapters on the topics of current electricity, communication systems, and semiconductors. This will help you with your revisions.
Check | NEET 2021 Syllabus Physics
Online Apps and Online Materials
There are numerous online applications helping in the practice sessions of the NEET 2021 exam. Some of them are:
You will get 25000 sample questions in the NEET Guru app. It is a combination of biology, Physics, and Chemistry. In addition, this app will provide you a direct link to YouTube for getting explanatory videos.
Byju’s: The Learning App
The candidates will get an extensive range of study material. In addition, they can attend one on one interactive sessions with the experts. Hence, the aspirants also need to attend the video class modules.
To clear the concept of Physics, this app is very useful for brushing up the Physics topics. For example, the content of the subject is available in 67 regional dialects as well as in international languages. Some of them are Bangla, French, Marathi, Chinese, Urdu. In addition, the aspirants will also get more than 7000 relevant videos on the subject to strengthen knowledge.
Darwin-NEET 2021 Preparation
From this app, the aspirants will get 30 years MCQs of NEET and AIIMS medical examination questions subsequently. Therefore, the students will get access to more than 25000 MCQs to solve. In addition, from these apps, the candidates will be able to check their analytical performance to identify their strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, the students can also take free daily test sessions from the previous NEET question papers section. Besides online applications, the aspirants can immediately download Biology NEET Inspection, AskIITians-IIT, JEE, NEET, SAB, CBSE, ICSE Prep App, Aakash iTutor App, etc for downloading the study materials.
NEET 2021 Important Topics
To prepare in a right manner for the NEET 2021 exam, the students should have a clear concept on the NEET 2021 exam pattern. Since NEET 2021 is one of those toughest exams in India, hence, unless you follow proper preparation, you cannot get the cutoff marks in the entrance test.
Physics Important Topics:
|Low Weightage||Medium weightage||High Weightage|
|Units and Dimensions||Motion in one dimension||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current|
|Work, Energy and Power||Newton’s Laws of Motion||Ray optics|
|Thermal Properties of Matter, Calorimetry and Kinetic Theory of Gases||Circular motion||Rotational Motion|
|Photo-electric effect and electromagnetic waves||Heat Transfer||Laws of Thermodynamics|
|Nuclear Physics and Radioactivity||Properties of Matter and Fluid Mechanics||Magnetic Effects of Current|
|Center of Mass and Momentum Conservation (Collision)||Waves and sounds||Current Electricity|
|Experimental Physics||Atomic Structure in Modern Physics||Semiconductors and Communication system|
|Oscillations||Gravitation||Classical Magnetism and Magnetic Properties of Matter|
|Motion in 2 dimensions and projectile motion||Wave Optics||–|
Chemistry Important Topics
|Low Weightage||Medium Weightage||High Weightage|
|Solid State||Redox Reactions and Volumetric Analysis||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Metallurgy: General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals||Carbonyl compounds (Aldehydes and Ketones)||Chemical Thermodynamics|
|Qualitative Inorganic Analysis||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Chemical Kinetics|
|Practical and Environmental Chemistry||Mole Concept (Some basic concepts of Chemistry)||Alcohols and Ethers|
|Atomic Structure||Amines and Diazonium salts||P block elements|
|Nuclear and Surface Chemistry||Haloarenes and Phenols||General Organic Chemistry|
|Haloalkanes||Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes||Coordination Compounds|
|Classification and Nomenclature of Organic Compounds||Chemical Equilibrium||S block elements: Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals and Hydrogen|
|Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds||Ionic Equilibrium||Biomolecules and Polymers|
|Carboxylic Acid and its Derivatives||Isomerism of Organic Compounds||–|
|Liquids and Gaseous State||D and F block elements||–|
|–||Solutions and Colligative Properties||–|
Biology Important Topics
|Low Weightage||Medium Weightage||High Weightage|
|The Living World||Organisms and Population||Animal Kingdom|
|Mineral Nutrition||Neural Control and Coordination||Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants|
|Structural Organisation in Animals||Anatomy of Flowering Plants||Molecular Basis of Inheritance|
|Reproduction in Organisms||Digestion and Absorption||Principles of Inheritance and Variation|
|Plant Growth and Development||Evolution||Morphology of flowering plants|
|Respiration in Plants||Reproductive Health||Biological Classification|
|Strategies for enhancement in food production||Biotechnology and its Applications||–|
|Microbes in Human Welfare||Cell Cycle and Cell Division||–|
|Transport in Plants||Biodiversity and Conservation||–|
|Excretory Products and their Elimination||Biotechnology- Principles and Processes||–|
|Locomotion and Movement||Human Reproduction||–|
|Biomolecules||Breathing and Exchange of Gases||–|
|Body Fluids and Circulation||Cell- The Unit of Life||–|
|Human Health and Disease||Chemical Coordination and Integration||–|
|–||Photosynthesis in Higher Plants||–|
- Admission Process for MBBS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- How to Crack the National Level Medical Entrance Exam?
NEET 2021 Preparation Tips: Books to Refer
While preparing for the exam it is simultaneously important to refer to the best books which cover the exam syllabus and exam pattern. Best preparation tips for NEET 2021 are worthless if candidates won’t choose the best books. Here we have provided subject-wise reference books:-
Best Books for Physics Preparation
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Concepts of Physics||H.C. Verma|
|Fundamentals of Physics||Halliday, Resnick and Walker|
|Objective Physics||D C Pandey|
|Complete NEET Guide||MTG Editorial Board|
Best Books for Chemistry Preparation
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, and Inorganic Chemistry||O.P. Tandon|
|Bull’s Eye Chemistry NEET Edition 2020||Seema Saini and K.S. Saini|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison and Boyd|
|MTG’s Objective NCERT at your fingertips||MTG Editorial Board|
Best Books for Biology Preparation
|Book Name||Author Name|
|Objective Biology (Volumes 1 & 2)||GR Bathla|
|Elementary Biology (Volume 1 & 2)||Trueman|
|A Class Book for Botany||A C Dutta|
|Complete NEET Guide: Biology||MTG Editorial Board|
Well to conclude, you must be on your toes right now for preparation of the NEET 2021 exam. Apart from following the best preparation tips for NEET 2021 mentioned above, you must also give little time to relax your mind through any mode that entertains you.
You may try listening to music and talking to your friends. Nonetheless at the same time, do not over consume your time. All the best!
1. Is it possible to crack NEET 2021 if I start the preparation now?
Answer: Yes, it is possible to crack NEET 2021 as 2 months are still left. You can crack the exam if you devote more hours and be consistent in your preparation.
Is it possible to score 650+ in NEET 2021?
Answer: Yes, you can get a score of 650+ with consistent and well planned preparation.
Can questions be asked from topics that are out of syllabus?
Answer: Though the question paper should be set from questions within the syllabus but at some instances a few questions from out of syllabus are also asked.
NEET Biology section carries 50% score of total 180 questions in NEET 2021 exam. The entire Biology section is classified into two subsections and these are Zoology and Botany. Both these subsections carry 50% weightage. Furthermore, NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus by NTA comprises the NCERT prescribed topics.
- Thorough practice and consistency are the two best possible ways to get a good score in the Biology section.
- If prepared well with a good time management plan, you can score up to 90% in the biology section.
- Many of you are not big fans of the plant kingdom unit, as there are plenty of scientific terms that are used in this unit. So the best option is to prepare this at last as the percentage weightage of this unit is only 1% to 3%.
You can be free from the hassles of technical preparations and rote learning if you just follow the article closely. This article will turn out to be a complete NEET Guide for Biology.
NEET Biology Syllabus Highlights
|Total weightage of NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus||50% of NEET score|
|Subsection||Botany and Zoology|
|Number of questions asked||90|
|Marks allotted for each question||+4 marks for a correct answer|
|Negative marking||-1 mark for the wrong answer|
|Total marks for Biology||360 out of 720 marks|
NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus of Class 11th and 12th
|NEET 2021 Biology syllabus of Class 11th||Weightage|
|Unit I – Diversity in Living World||9%|
|Unit II- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||9%|
|Unit III- Cell Structure and Function||15%|
|Unit IV- Plant Physiology||17%|
|Unit V- Human physiology||28%|
|NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus Class 12th||Weightage|
|Unit I – Reproduction||14%|
|Unit II – Genetics and Evolution||7%|
|Unit III – Biology and Human Welfare||18%|
|Unit IV – Biotechnology and its Applications||12%|
|Unit V – Ecology and Environment||19%|
Also Read | Top Medical Colleges of India
NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus – Chapters
NTA NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus is subdivided into two sections that are Zoology and Botany. 45 questions are asked from each section, which means the NEET Biology section will be asking a total of 90 questions. Remember there are a total of 180 questions to be solved in just 180 minutes. To maximize the score in the NEET Biology section, candidates must give priority to both sub-sections. As per the notice by NTA, NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus is almost similar to that of NEET 2020 Biology Syllabus.
Given below are the chapters from NTA NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus:
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
Detailed NEET Biology Syllabus of Class XI
UNIT I: Diversity in Living World
- What is living? Biodiversity; Need for classification; Three domains of life; Taxonomy & Systematics; Concept of species and taxonomic hierarchy; Binomial nomenclature; Tools for study of Taxonomy – Museums, Zoos, Herbaria
- Five kingdom classification, salient features and classification of Monera; Protista and Fungi into major groups; Lichens;
- Botanical gardens, Salient features and classification of plants into major groups-Algae, Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, Gymnosperms
- Viruses and Viroids, Salient features and classification of animals: nonchordate up to phyla level and chordate up to classes level (three to five Angiosperms (three to five salient and distinguishing features and at least two examples of each category) Angiosperms- classification up to class, characteristic features and examples), Salient features and at least two examples).
UNIT II: Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Morphology and modifications; Tissues; Anatomy and functions of different parts of flowering plants: Root, stem, leaf, inflorescence- cymose and racemose, flower, fruit and seed (To be dealt along with the relevant practical of the Practical)
- Animal tissues; Morphology, anatomy and functions of different systems (digestive, circulatory, respiratory, nervous and Syllabus) reproductive) of an insect (cockroach). (Brief account only)
UNIT III: Cell Structure and Function
- Cell theory and cell as the basic unit of life, cell wall, Structure of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell, Cell envelope, Plant cell and animal cell, cell membrane, Cell organelles-structure and function; Endomembrane system-endoplasmic reticulum,
- Golgi bodies, lysosomes, vacuoles; mitochondria, ribosomes, plastids, microbodies; Cytoskeleton, cilia, flagella, centrioles (ultrastructure and function); Nucleus-nuclear membrane, chromatin, nucleolus
- Chemical constituents of living cells: Biomolecules-structure and function of proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids; B Cell division: Cell cycle, mitosis, meiosis and their significance
Must Read NEET 2021 Sample Papers
UNIT IV: Plant Physiology
- Transport in plants: Movement of water, gases and nutrients; Cell to cell transport-Diffusion, facilitated diffusion, active transport;
- Plant – water relations – Imbibition, water potential, osmosis, plasmolysis; Long-distance transport of water – Absorption, apoplast, symplast, transpiration pull, root pressure and guttation;
- Transpiration: Opening and closing of stomata
- Uptake and translocation of mineral nutrients: Transport of food, phloem transport, Mass flow hypothesis; Diffusion of gases (brief mention)
- Mineral nutrition: Essential minerals, macro and micronutrients and their role; Deficiency symptoms; Mineral toxicity;
- Elementary idea of Hydroponics as a method to study mineral nutrition; Nitrogen metabolism-Nitrogen cycle, biological, nitrogen fixation
- Photosynthesis: Photosynthesis as a means of Autotrophic nutrition; Site of photosynthesis take place; pigments involved in Photosynthesis (Elementary idea); Photochemical and biosynthetic phases of photosynthesis; Cyclic and non-cyclic and photophosphorylation; Chemiosmotic hypothesis; Photorespiration C3 and C4 pathways; Factors affecting photosynthesis
- Respiration: Exchange gases; Cellular respiration-glycolysis, fermentation (anaerobic), TCA cycle and electron transport system (aerobic); Energy relations-Number of ATP molecules generated; Amphibolic pathways; Respiratory quotient.
- Plant growth and development: Seed germination; Phases of Plant growth and plant growth rate; Conditions of growth
- Differentiation, dedifferentiation and redifferentiation; Sequence of developmental process in a plant cell; Growth regulators-auxin, gibberellin, cytokinin, ethylene, ABA; Seed dormancy; Vernalisation; Photoperiodism
UNIT V: Human Physiology
- Digestion and absorption; Alimentary canal, digestive glands; Role of digestive enzymes, gastrointestinal hormones; Peristalsis, digestion, absorption and assimilation of proteins, carbohydrates and fats; Caloric value of proteins, carbohydrates and fats; Egestion; Nutritional and digestive disorders – PEM, indigestion, constipation, vomiting, jaundice, diarrhea
- Breathing and Respiration: Respiratory organs in animals (recall only); Respiratory system in humans; Mechanism of breathing and its regulation in humans-Exchange of gases, transport of gases and regulation of respiration Respiratory volumes; Disorders related to respiration-Asthma, Emphysema, Occupational respiratory disorders
- Body fluids and circulation: Composition of the blood, blood groups, coagulation of blood; Composition of lymph and its function; Human circulatory system-Structure of human heart and blood vessels; Cardiac cycle, ECG, Double circulation; Regulation of cardiac activity; Disorders of circulatory system-Hypertension, Coronary artery disease, Angina pectoris, Heart failure.
- Excretory Products and their elimination: Modes of excretion- Ammonotelism, ureotelism, uricotelism; Human excretory
- System-structure and function; Urine formation, Osmoregulation; Regulation of kidney function-Renin-angiotensin, Atrial Natriuretic Factor, ADH and Diabetes insipidus; Role of other organs in excretion; Disorders; Uraemia, Renal failure, renal calculi, Nephritis; Dialysis and artificial kidney
- Locomotion and Movement: ciliary, flagellar, muscular movements; Skeletal muscle- contractile proteins and muscle contraction; Skeletal system and its functions; Joints; Disorders of muscular and skeletal system-Myasthenia Gravis, Tetany, Muscular dystrophy, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Gout.
- Neural control and coordination: Neuron and nerves; Nervous system in humans- central nervous system, peripheral nervous system and visceral nervous system; Generation and conduction of nerve impulse; Reflex action; Sense organs; Elementary structure and function of eye and ear.
- Chemical coordination and regulation: Endocrine glands and hormones; Human endocrine system-Hypothalamus, Pituitary,
- Pineal, Thyroid, Parathyroid, Adrenal, Pancreas, Gonads; Mechanism of hormone action (Elementary Idea); Role of hormones as messengers and regulators, Hypo-and hyperactivity and related disorders.
Detailed NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus of Class XII
UNIT I: Reproduction
- Reproduction in organisms: Reproduction, a characteristic feature of all organisms for continuation of species; Modes of reproduction – Asexual and sexual; Asexual reproduction; Modes-Binary fission, sporulation, budding, gemmule, fragmentation; vegetative propagation in plants
- Sexual reproduction in flowering plants: Flower structure; Development of male and female gametophytes; Pollination Types, agencies and examples; Outbreeding devices; Pollen-Pistil interaction; Double fertilization; Post fertilization events- Development of endosperm and embryo, Development of seed and formation of fruit; Special modes-apomixis, parthenocarpy, polyembryony; Significance of seed and fruit formation
- Human Reproduction: Male and female reproductive systems; Microscopic anatomy of testis and ovary; Gametogenesis- spermatogenesis & oogenesis; Menstrual cycle; Fertilisation, embryo development up to blastocyst formation, implantation; Pregnancy and placenta formation (Elementary idea); Parturition (Elementary idea); Lactation (Elementary idea).
- Reproductive health: Need for reproductive health and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases (STD); Birth control- Need and Methods, Contraception and Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP); Amniocentesis; Infertility and assisted reproductive technologies – IVF, ZIFT, GIFT (Elementary idea for general awareness).
UNIT II: Genetics and Evolution
- Heredity and variation: Mendelian Inheritance; Deviations from Mendelism-Incomplete dominance, Co-dominance, Multiple alleles and Inheritance of blood groups, Pleiotropy; Elementary idea of polygenic inheritance; Chromosome theory of inheritance; Chromosomes and genes; Sex determination-In humans, birds, honey bee; Linkage and crossing over; Sex-linked inheritance-Haemophilia, Colour blindness; Mendelian disorders in humans-Thalassemia; Chromosomal disorders in humans; Down’s syndrome, Turner’s and Klinefelter’s syndromes.
- Molecular basis of Inheritance: Search for genetic material and DNA as genetic material; Structure of DNA and RNA; DNA packaging; DNA replication; Central dogma; Transcription, genetic code, translation; Gene expression and regulation-Lac Operon; Genome and human genome project; DNA fingerprinting.
- Evolution: Origin of life; Biological evolution and evidence for biological evolution from Paleontology, comparative anatomy, embryology and molecular evidence); Darwin’s contribution, Modern Synthetic Theory of Evolution; Mechanism of evolution-Variation (Mutation and Recombination) and Natural Selection with examples, types of natural selection; Gene flow and genetic drift; Hardy-Weinberg’s principle; Adaptive Radiation; Human evolution
UNIT III: Biology and Human Welfare
- Health and Disease; Pathogens; parasites causing human diseases (Malaria, Filariasis, Ascariasis. Typhoid, Pneumonia, common cold, amoebiasis, ringworm); Basic concepts of immunology-vaccines; Cancer, HIV and AIDS; Adolescence, drug and alcohol abuse.
- Improvement in food production; Plant breeding, tissue culture, single-cell protein, Biofortification; Apiculture and Animal husbandry
- Microbes in human welfare: In household food processing, industrial production, sewage treatment, energy generation and as biocontrol agents and biofertilizers.
UNIT IV: Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Application of Biotechnology in health and agriculture: Human insulin and vaccine production, gene therapy; Genetically
- Principles and process of Biotechnology: Genetic engineering (Recombinant DNA technology), modified organisms-Bt crops; Transgenic Animals; Biosafety issues-Biopiracy and patents.
UNIT V: Ecology and environment
- Organisms and environment: Habitat and niche, Population and ecological adaptations, Population interactions-mutualism, competition, predation, parasitism, Population attributes-growth, birth rate and death rate, age distribution
- Ecosystem: Patterns, components; productivity and decomposition; Energy flow; Pyramids of number, biomass, energy; Nutrient cycling (carbon and phosphorous); Ecological succession; Ecological Services-Carbon fixation, pollination, oxygen release.
- Biodiversity and its conservation: Concept of Biodiversity; Patterns of Biodiversity; Importance of Biodiversity; Loss of Biodiversity; Biodiversity conservation; Hotspots, endangered organisms, extinction, Red Data Book, biosphere reserves, National parks and sanctuaries.
- Environmental issues: Air pollution and its control; Water pollution and its control; Agrochemicals and their effects; Solid waste management; Radioactive waste management; Greenhouse effect and global warming; Ozone depletion; Deforestation; Any three case studies as success stories addressing environmental issues.
NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus: Topic-wise Weightage
While students start preparing for the whole syllabus, they forget what requires more attention. A lot of coaching institutes and school teachers focus on topics which are cumulatively important for the board exams but do not reveal their weightage in NEET examination. A chapter which has more than 4% weightage in NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus can be considered important as 4% constitutes about 3 to 4 questions out of 180 or about 14 to 15 marks out of 720. This means that the chances of a question being asked from that particular chapter are much more. Given below is a table which specifies the weightage of all the topics of NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus:
|Biology Syllabus for NEET||Weightage (%)|
|Human Physiology Biological Classification Molecular Basis of Inheritance||12.0%|
|Molecular Basis of Inheritance||8.2%|
|Human Health and Diseases||4.3%|
|Biotechnology: Principles and Processes||3.1%|
|Microbes in Human Welfare||2.7%|
|Strategies for Enhancement of Food Production||1.4%|
NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus: Difficulty Analysis
NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus by NTA constitutes 50% of the weightage for NEET overall. Considering the importance of the exam, the high weightage seems reasonable. According to the past analysis of various sessions of NEET, the trend seems to be like this-
- Around 50% of the questions from the Biology section are Easy.
- 30% to 35% Questions are Moderate in terms of difficulty.
- 15% to 20% Questions are Difficult to answer for everyone.
|Section||Easy Questions||Moderate Questions||Difficult Questions|
A good score in NEET Biology is said to be around 200 to 300 marks. If a student has good speed and knowledge here, NEET Biology score can easily reach above 200.
NEET 2021 Preparation Tips for Biology Syllabus
- Try and relate to the definition of scientific terms, instead of mugging them
- Discuss the terms and definitions learned with your friends, this will help you in remembering the definitions better
- Sketch a diagram daily related to the syllabus defined, as plenty of questions are related to diagrams
- Most biology questions are from NCERT books, practice well
- Keep a metric check of your score in various NEET important topics, that will help you in identifying the weak topics
- Do regular practices of MCQs from different topics
- Try to work with the 10-year papers and NEET mock tests
- Do a self-check of the answers, go for comparative study
- Track of your performance by keeping a graph of your score in various test series.
NTA Free Video Lectures for NEET Biology Syllabus (IIT-PAL)
Aspirants who are weak in any particular topic of NEET Biology Syllabus can cover these topics easily by watching video lectures from top subject experts. The video lectures are uploaded under the nemesis of IIT-PAL on Youtube.
The video lectures are available under playlists made for various topics of Class XI and XII with lectures duration ranging from 45 minutes to 1 hour for a single topic. To access these lectures follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website of NTA – nta.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab.
- Click on ‘Content Based Lectures’ under Test Practice Center.
- Once the new page loads, click on Biology which will direct you to the Youtube Page.
- Alternatively, students can also search for IIT-PAL Biology lectures on Youtube on their mobile phone or tablet.
NEET Previous Year Question Papers
If a student is unable to find the right source for NEET Previous Year Question Papers, he/she can always refer to the NTA Website which also provides old question papers of almost every examination.
To download NEET Previous Year Question Papers-
- Head over to www.nta.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Downloads’ tab
- Now, in this new page, look for Previous Year Question Papers
- Choose the year and the exam as NEET.
- List of available papers will be populated.
- Click on Download Link to save the PDF of question papers.
NTA Free Mock Tests for NEET Biology Syllabus
NTA has provided free mock tests for NEET Biology as well as other subjects from NEET. Aspirants can attempt these mocks at the comfort of their homes. A stable internet connection will be required along with a compatible browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The NTA mock tests are available section-wise which helps students focus on a particular topic.
To access NEET mock tests, follow steps below-
- Head to – www.nta.ac.in
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab
- Select Mock Test under Test Practice section.
- Now choose the exam you are appearing for and select the section you wish to attempt.
- Start the NEET mock test.
Best Books For NEET Biology Syllabus
In order to get an edge in your final performance in the exam, you must work with some best books for NEET Biology Syllabus. There are books that must be referred to specific topics and books that can be used as MCQ reference manuals. Reading NEET important topics is helpful as it saves time and prepares you for the important topics.
Just keep one thing in mind, study limited books as too many books can create confusion. Follow books which follow the latest NEET Biology syllabus of the year 2021.
Given below are some of the suggested books for NEET 2021 Biology Syllabus along with their publisher-
|Objective NCERT at your Fingertips for NEET-AIIMS – Biology||MTG Learning Media (P) Limited||938656193X|
|Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET||Trueman Book Company||818722374X|
|NEET-AIPMT Biology 25 Years Chapterwise Solved Papers (1992-2017) By Career Point Kota||Career Point Publication||B01N9IQI7W|
|Master the NCERT Biology||Arihant Publication||9311123862|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Biology for Class 11 & 12, AIPMT, AIIMS, JIPMER, BHU, AMU, State PMTs 2nd Edition||Disha Publication||9385576380|
|Objective Life Science (Plant Science)||S. Chand Publishing||9352533674|
The better you prepare for NEET, the better is your score and better placement in the college of your choice. It is important to give full commitment to the NEET 2021 Biology syllabus. The time allotted to this section should be merely 70 to 80 minutes, giving equal time to both Zoology and Botany sections independently. Biology requires direct knowledge and lease calculations. The quickest way to complete the NEET Biology section is not spending time thinking about a question. In Biology, facts do not work on logic, hence, you either know the answer or you don’t. There is no way you can ‘solve’ the answer in Biology. So, open your books and start learning!