Home » Posts tagged 'Admit Card'
Tag Archives: Admit Card
As per the official website of NTA NEET (UG) 2020, the admit cards for NEET 2020 have finally been released on 26 August 2020. More than 15.9 lakh candidates have registered for NEET 2020 which will be conducted on 13th September 2020.
- Considering the safety amid COVID-19 pandemic, NTA has increased the number of NEET exam centres from 2546 to 3843.
- Numbers of candidates per room have been reduced from 24 to 12 in order to maintain social distancing.
Candidates can download the NEET 2020 Admit Card from the official website – ntaneet.nic.in
How To Download NEET Admit Card 2020?
Students have to enter their application number, password, DOB and a security pin in order to download the NEET Admit Card 2020.
The complete steps are given below-
- Open the official website – ntaneet.nic.in
- Two links will be provided to download NEET Admit Cards.
- Click on any link saying “Download Admit Card”
- A new tab will open. Enter the details such as NEET Application Number, Password, DOB and security pin (captcha).
- Click on the submit button.
- Your NEET 20202 Admit Card will appear.
- Click on Print or use the print option on your browser to save the NEET 2020 Admit Card as PDF.
- Ensure that PDF has been downloaded and stored safely.
The NEET Admit Card 2020 will have multiple details this year as mentioned in the Advisory Regarding COVID-19, published by NTA recently.
- NEET Admit Card will provide a hyperlink to check directions to the exam venue/centre.
- “Do’s and Don’ts” at the exam centre and exam halls will also be mentioned.
NEET 2021 is most probably scheduled to be conducted in May 2021 and has all the probabilities to be held twice a year. Right from the NEET 2021 registration to checking the NEET results, the NEET login is to be done at every step. To be a part of the professional medical colleges, candidates must log in to the required details at NTA official website. The NEET login is accessible after entering the authentic application Number and password available at the time of filling the NEET 2021 application form.
Check | NEET 2021 Important Dates
Scroll down the article to grasp more knowledge about use, benefits, and information regarding NEET login. We will also learn about the ways to retrieve NEET login credentials such as application number and password.
What are the uses of NEET Login?
NEET Login has the following uses:
- To fill the online NEET 2021 Application Form
- It assists in doing online correction
- To download the NEET 2021 Admit card
- To download the OMR sheet or answer key
- To ask queries against the NEET answer key
- To find out the final NEET results
How to Create a NEET Login Credentials?
It is mandatory to register or login on the official website of NTA. Students will be asked to enter their valid mobile number or Email ID for NEET 2021 registration. The following steps will guide to complete your registration:
- Go on the official link of NEET 2021 exam i.e. ntaneet.nic.in
- Fingertip on the option “New Candidate Registration” link
- Enter the authentic details
- Create a password ( as per your desire)
- A submit button is there on the screen, click it to complete the neet 2021 registration process
Once you have done all the above steps, students will get a message in their mobile phones or an email on their registered email.id associated with their successful NEET 2021 registration. Students must take care of the email and message until the completion of the NEET 2021 exam.
What to do in case you forgot NEET Login details?
In case any NEET candidate forgets their NEET 2021 Registration Number or Application Number, then check out the NEET’s official site and select the “Forgot Application Number” option. You will see a new window; then you have to answer all the asked questions like:
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date Of Birth
Take the next step by entering the security pin and then click the submit button. You will be going to notice a notification in which you will get your application number, by giving your authorized email id or mobile number, you can avail it.
Steps to get back your Forgot password using NEET Login
Students appearing for NEET 2021, are advised to secure their password carefully until they attempt their final exam. But if you are still unable to recall your password, then visit the official site of NEET 2021 exam and select the option of “Forgot Password” and press the enter tab to attain more details like:
- Candidate Name
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
In the next step, Fill up your security pin and click on the submit button. What you will get on your registered mobile Number is the valid OTP, which lets you reset your new password.
How to fill the NEET 2021 Application Form Using NEET Login Credentials?
The crucial part for candidates is to craft their login credentials as per the above steps as only after login, you can step ahead in further procedure.
Step 1 – Registration for examination
- Get the official website of NEET on your computer/Laptop screen, do enter the login credentials.
- Fill up all the required personal details
- Fill your academic qualification details
- Enter the other information, compulsory in the online NEET 2021 Application form
Step 2 – Upload the documents.
- Name of the candidate and date should be mentioned on the photograph
- The candidate’s signature must be done with black /blue pen. And that too on the white background
- The dimension of the postcard size NEET photo should be “4×6”.
- Left thumb impression is mandatory, but in case if you are not able to, then give your right-thumb idea.
- A copy of the scanned class x passing certificate is mandatory.
Step 3 – Payment of the fees
- Rs 1500 is the fees for general category students for NEET 2020
- For EWS/OBC Candidates, INR 1400 is the application fees, and for SC/PWD/ST and Transgender the fees are INR 800
Step 4 – Download the confirmation page
Once the submission of your online NEET 2021 application form has been done, you should download it for future reference.
NEET 2021 Application Form Correction using NEET Login
NEET Login is required for the correction in an online neet 2021 Application form. As per the rules, the candidate can correct the following details by giving original documents:
- Date of Birth
- Identification ID number
- The medium of question paper
- Status of disability
- State code of Eligibility
Follow the below steps to do corrections in your NEET 2021 application form:
- Check out the official NEET website and select an option of the NEET 2021 Application Form correction link.
- Enter your valid application number and password.
- Alter the details on the form and click on to the “preview” option to see the details. After that, fingertip on the “submit” option.
- You will get an OTP in your email or registered number, that you have to enter while confirming alterations in the application form.
- Take out the print for future reference.
Check | NEET 2021 Exam Centers
Use NEET Login to Download NEET 2021 Admit Card
The NEET 2021 admit card will be consequently issued 10-15 days prior to the exam date. NTA will publish the exact date on their website. NEET 2021 Admit Card is one mandatory document without which you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Following steps will help you download NEET 2021 admit card PDF using NEET Login
- Begin with visiting the NEET official website.
- Then, click on “NEET 2021 Admit Card”.
- Enter your NEET login credentials such as Application Number, DOB, Security Pin, etc.
- Now, you will be able to view your admit card on a new window screen.
- You can then download and print your NEET 2021 Admit Card PDF.
Use NEET Login to Download NEET Answer Key
Candidates can download the NEET answer keys to check the answers to the questions asked in NEET examination. The intention is to calculate scores and predict NEET rank.
- Use NEET login and follow the steps mentioned below to download your NEET answer key:
- Begin with visiting the official website.
- Then click on the “Candidate Login” tab.
- After that, enter your NEET login credentials i.e. Application Number and Password.
- Consequently, a new window will appear on the screen. Here, you can view the Answer Key of your paper code only.
- You can download the same for future reference.
How to Challenge NEET Answer Key?
NTA provides the provision of challenging the answer key if the candidates are not satisfied by it. Steps to challenge the answer keys are as follows.
- First, visit the NEET official website.
- View your NEET answer key.
- Then, click on the question that you want to challenge.
- After that, select the answer that you think is correct.
- Make the payment of INR 1000 for every challenge.
- Lastly, a confirmation page will be generated after the payment that you can print for future reference.
Note: NTA will refund the fees if NTA accepts the challenge.
Use NEET Login to Download the NEET Results
NTA will declare the results after conducting NEET 2021. Let us know the steps to download NEET results.
- Visit the official website of NEET – ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on NEET Results
- Enter your credentials like Roll No., Date of Birth and Security PIN to get NEET Results
- NEET Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of NEET Score Card
NEET Login plays a significant role in the NEET 2021 examination. If you are ready for the NEET 2021, the above article will help you acknowledge why the NEET login is essential for the NEET 2021 application form. The above article will assist you with every minute information about the NEET login. To grasp all the relevant details, check out the information.
NEET candidates, the exam will be on board soon, so you still have plenty of time to prepare for your doubts. Go through the NEET 2021 preparation tips, mock test papers, NEET previous years’ papers, and check out your knowledge. The NEET 2021 exams are accommodated with the same application procedure, do follow it, to give the best out of your efforts.