Home » Posts tagged 'NTA Study Supplements'
Tag Archives: NTA Study Supplements
With NEET 2021 dates not out yet officially, aspirants must be involved in intense preparation for the time being. So here are the best study supplements for the aspirants who are at their final level of preparation. To crack NEET 2021 on the first attempt, aspirants must follow an effective study plan and use the best study supplements like – Mock Tests, Online Education Portals, Books, etc.
Study Supplements for Effective Preparation
During your NEET 2021 preparation, medical students must follow some of the books written by experts. These books contain sample and previous year exam papers which you can revise during these final hours. Some of the best books for an effective NEET 2021 preparation are mentioned here:
- Concept of Physics by H.C. Verma
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison Boyd
- Physical Chemistry by O. P. Tandon
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
- Objective Biology by K.N. Bhatia
You can also watch online lectures on various social media platforms given by experts or NEET Toppers to strategize for your exam during the final phase. You will find plenty of such lecture series on the official website of NTA as well.
The IIT-PAL videos are available separately on the NTA website for all the three subjects of NEET 2021 that is – Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You can also take mock tests, and access to question papers on various Educational Portals available these days.
Also Check | NEET 2021 Revision Plan
Few NEET 2021 Preparation Hacks
- Revision of the topics is important during the final stages of preparation. This will help to memorize each and every concept till the exams.
- Make notes on important chapters and concepts and put them on sticky notes and put them on the walls of your study room so that they appear before your eyes every day.
- Practise more and more mocks. You can also download the NTA’s National Test Abhyas App for taking mocks.
- Refer NCERT Books so that you don’t miss any important topics as the questions of NEET 2021 will be based on these books mostly.
- Take care of your health and also take sufficient breaks to relax your mind.
Stay tuned for the latest updates on NEET 2021 and keep preparing!