Home » Posts tagged 'NEET PG/MDS Result Announced'
Tag Archives: NEET PG/MDS Result Announced
MCC has announced the NEET PG and MDS counselling results for Round-1 and the students are asked to report by 20th April 2020 to allotted colleges. The provisional seat allotment list for Medical and Dental courses have been released and can be found on the official website of MCC – mcc.nic.in – or candidates can download the official list from the links given below. Final results will be announced on 10th April 2020.
|Provisional Result List||Download PDF|
|Provisional Result Round 1 PG (Medical)||Click here|
|Provisional Result Round 1 PG (Dental)||Click here|
A total of 13,237 students have been allotted seats under Medical courses in the Round-1 of NEET PG Counselling, while 1,144 seats are allotted under Dental courses. Highest rank for both is AIR 1, with the lowest rank allotted a seat under Medical courses being 96,409 and under Dental courses being 15,984.
Highlights of NEET PG Counselling Round-1
- Notice for the announcement of results was released on 9th April 2020.
- Allotted candidates have to report to their respective colleges by 20th April 2020.
- Modes of reporting to the colleges are given below-
- Physical Reporting- This requires the candidates to physically report at college, pay the required fees, complete any formalities required by college authorities and start duties.
- Online Reporting- This can be done by sending a confirmation mail for the acceptance of the seat offered. Uploading of required mandatory documents and payment of fees can also be made online.
- MCC has also stated that online reporting shall be deemed provisional and will be confirmed only when the candidate reports to the institute physically for joining with original documents in hard copy.
Documents required for Physical/Online reporting
Few documents that are required by college authorities for verification of students have been prescribed as per the notice by MCC-
- Admit Card issued by NBE.
- Result/Rank Letter issued by NBE.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where the candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of DOB.
- Candidates must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (physical) i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhar Card.
- The Candidate should also bring/upload the following certificates, if applicable.
- SC/ST Certificate in English or Hindi language
- OBC-NCL certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate issued from an authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016.
- Hand Written and Self Attested Undertaking by the candidate stating as under:
“I hereby declare that all the information given/ uploaded by me in the application is factually correct and true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I undertake that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect at any stage, my candidature is liable to be cancelled and I will have no claim on the seat allotted to me by the competent authority.”
Should students report physically during the Coronavirus crisis?
Considering the current situation, the coronavirus crisis is growing and there is a good chance that the lockdown may be extended. And in that situation, MCC will have to extend their timelines for Physical reporting. Considering this situation, MCC has also provided a facility for candidates to report online, which can be effectuated easily at the comfort of your homes.
- Candidates should check the list and report MCC for any discrepancies if found.
- If reporting physically, remember that the number of days will be limited to 15th to 20th April 2020 only (if lockdown is lifted off)
- Candidates should maintain a distance of 1 to 3 meters if reporting physically.
- Keep checking MCC official website – mcc.nic.in – for any updates on NEET PG Counselling – mcc.nic.in/PGCounselling.