Home » Posts tagged 'NEET PG Counselling Round 2'
Tag Archives: NEET PG Counselling Round 2
With an increasing number of patients all over the country, it is consistently getting hard for the limited workforce to manage this surge of COVID-19 cases. Public, as well as private hospitals, are in dire need of doctors for management and treatment. Due to this reason, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has made it mandatory for candidates to physically report for Round-2 of NEET PG 2020 Counselling. Along with this, candidates who were allotted seats in Round-1 of counselling, conducted virtually, are also required to report to the allotted colleges physically. Reporting to colleges shall begin from 16th June 2020.
While colleges have been asked to treat candidates sympathetically in case they are unable to produce certain documents. However, given below are the essential documents which students must produce while reporting for physical counselling-
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Disability
- Allotment Letter for Round-2
- Candidate’s ID
Candidates will get Provisional Admission once they provide these documents. Final admission will be given only after submitting all the mandatory documents. Along with this, MCC has also asked colleges to provide hostel facilities to outstation candidates for enforcing quarantine rules.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- Outstation candidates are advised to contact the college authorities for Quarantine Rules/Local Administration Guidelines of the City or State before travelling.
- Health Secretary, MoHFW has mandated that the Allotment Letter will be treated as Curfew Pass/e-Pass. Candidates can check the DO Letter here.
- Use of ‘Aarogya Setu’ is mandatory in many areas/hospitals. Hence, candidates are advised to install the same on their devices.
- Guidelines issued by the Government of India and State Governments must be followed.
As per the DO Letter issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, reporting of Doctors to allotted Medical/Dental Colleges through NEET PG Counselling 2020 is to be considered as an Essential Service.
MCC has also advised colleges to check the ‘status’ of Aarogya Setu app in candidates’ devices. To prevent any last-minute hassles, candidates are advised to install the app and take the ‘Self-Assessment’ Test on the application.