Home » Posts tagged 'NEET PG Application Form 2021'
Tag Archives: NEET PG Application Form 2021
NEET PG application form was made available by the NBE on 16 August, 2021. The last date to fill the application form has been extended till 26 August by NTA. The registration fee is Rs. 5015/- for General/OBC candidates and SC/ST/PwD category candidates, it was Rs. 3835/-. The fee should be remitted through payment gateway at the time of online submission of the form, the payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking. No other mode of payment will be entertained. Candidates who have successfully completed the NEET 2021 registration process will be provided only option to rectify their mistake till 25 August 2021.
NEET PG Latest Updates
- 20 August 2021: NEET PG 2021 Registration/Correction window extended till 25 August.
- 16 August 2021: NEET PG Application form and correction window started.
- 13 July 2021: NEET PG 2021 will be conducted on 11 Sept.
Highlights of NEET PG Application Form
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test–Post Graduate|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examination|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Documents to be Uploaded||Photograph, signature, and MCI/SMC certificate|
Check NEET PG 2021 Exam Dates
NEET PG Application Form Dates
|NEET PG Application form 2021 will be available from||16 August 2021|
|Last date to fill the application form||25 August 2021 (Extended)|
|NEET PG Correction Window||16 – 25 August 2021|
|NEET PG Admit Card 2021||TBA|
|NEET PG 2021||11 Sepetember 2021|
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the NEET PG Application form 2021 candidates must check eligibility criteria. The NEET PG 2021 eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to be in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from the recognized national or international medical institute recognized as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- It is compulsory for all aspirants of NEET PG to have completed one year (12 months) of rotating internship or practical training and obtained full registration on or before 30 June 2021.
- Candidates must hold a provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC).
- Candidates who have studied MBBS from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir will be deemed to have failed to fulfill the eligibility criteria for All India 50% Quota seats.
How to Fill NEET PG Application Form 2021
To fill NEET PG Application form, candidates must keep their documents handy. Candidates must know that offline form will not be accepted. Application form can be filled online on official website. It is a 6 Steps process which is mentioned below:
Step 1– Registration
- Visit the official website
- Create a Profile: Fill in the details as asked to register for NEET PG.
- Candidates will need to enter their name, gender, father’s name, mother’s name and give a valid mobile number and email address to create a profile.
- Click and save to proceed to the next section.
- Candidates must check every details before saving the form.
Step 2– Filling the NEET PG Application Form 2021
Filling of NEET PG application form: After registration candidates can either chose to continue filling the application form or can close the window and log in using the login credentials.
To fill the NEET PG Application Form candidates need to enter following details:-
- Personal Details: Name, DOB, Nationality, Gender etc.
- Qualification Details: qualifying exam (MBBS), exam status, state, university details, state of Class 10 and Class 12.
- Academic Details: Total marks obtained in MBBS
- Internship Details: Status, start and completed date, and total duration of internship
- Medical registration details: Registration type (permanent or provisional), registration date and number, and issuance authority
Step 3– Payment of Application Fee
After filling the NEET PG Application form candidates need to submit thhe application fee. The fee can be paid by online mode through debit or credit card or net banking. It is advised to candidates to keep a record of their online transaction.
Fee for NEET PG Application Form 2021 is mentioned below:
Step 4– Select Exam Centres
Candidates have to choose preferred exam centres from the list provided by the NBE. Exam centres are alloted by the exam authorities on the basis of first-come-first-serve. Those who are first to arrive will be the first to receive their preferred location at the point of scheduling the exam.
Step 5– Upload Images
Photographs once uploaded cannot be changed unless rejected by NBE. Candidates are required to upload Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression as per the given specifications:
|Photograph (JPG)||3.5*4.5 cm(width*height)||50-100 KB|
|Signature(JPG)||6*3 cm(width*height)||10-50 KB|
|Thumb Impression(JPG)||4*3 cm(width*height)||10-50 KB|
Step 6: Printout
After successfully submitted the application form candidates are advised to take a printout of the confirmation page. Save the printout of NEET PG Application form 2021 for future reference.
NEET PG 2021 Application Form Correction
The exam authority provide one time facility to rectify the mistake in the NEET PG Application form. The NEET PG correction window is opened from 16-25 August 2021. Candidates must correct their mistake during this window. This information will be verified later at the time of NEET PG Counselling.
The information that can be changed during correction window are:-
- EWS Status
- PwD Status
The information that cannot be changed during correction window are:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Exam Centre
- Email Address
Forget Username or Password
To retrieve the username or password candidates can follow the instructions mentioned below:
- To retrieve the username
- Click on forgot username
- Then he must enter registered email ID provided at the time of filling NEET PG 2021 application form Captcha code
- After that click on Get username.
- To retrieve password
- Click on forgot password.
- Eter the username and Captcha code.
- After that click on Get password.
Candidates must note that the exam authority will not take any request to make changes to the application form after the correction window closes. Candidates must upload the photographs as described in the guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Answer: Candidates may opt out of appearing for the exam, but the application fee is non-refundable in nature. If your application process is incomplete, payment will go in for refund process. The refund will take about 7 days and must be checked with your bank.
Answer: Candidate can make use of the score card only up to one year(current year) for attaining admission in their choice of institution.
Answer: Yes, the NEET-PG is a mandatory test to secure admission to Postgraduate Medical Courses in government and private medical colleges barring:
AIIMS, New Delhi
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
Answer: The exam duration is 3 hours and 30 Minutes and there will be 300 questions.
Answer: Candidates will be able to access the Demo test from 15th December 2019 onwards on the NEET-PG website.
Answer: The applicant is advised to contact the candidate helpline number 1800 11 1700 (Toll-Free) or 0124- 6771700 (Monday to Friday: 9.00 AM to 5:30 PM).
Answer: Locate an Aadhaar enrolment centre near you, and apply for an Aadhaar at the earliest or submit a correction request at your nearest Aadhar centre.