Home » Posts tagged 'NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres'
Tag Archives: NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has published the list of NEET PG Exam Centres on official site. Different cities from across the country have been selected as the exam centres to make the preference easier for applicants. NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres must be indicated at the time of filling-in online application.
Candidates are allowed to indicate a maximum of three preferences at the time of selecting exam centres. All the centres will be allotted on the first cum first serve basis. The final allotted centre will be printed on NEET PG 2020 Admit Card.
NBE reserves the complete right to modify or cancel any allotted exam centre in case of unforeseen circumstances. The new centres in such cases will be intimated via official site and leading newspapers within due time. No request will be entertained for the change of examination centre post allotment.
Highlights of NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres
- The exam authorities added a total of 18 NEET PG exam centres which includes Aurangabad, Belagavi, Cuddalore, Hassan, Himatnagar, Imphal, Karur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Mandya, Palakkad, Puducherry, Puttur, Solan, Shimla, Viluppuram, Vellore and Virudhunagar.
- As many as four exam centres have been removed namely, Kota, Howrah, Bardolli and Baramulla.
Steps to Add NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres Preference
- During application filling process, candidates are asked to provided exam centre preference after fee payment.
- Select preferred state and city in the subsequent step. A maximum of 3 exam centres can be indicated as preference.
- Next, list of exam centres are indicated on the screen with the total no. of seats available in the exam centre of each city.
- Click on “Save & Continue” to fill up and submit the remaining NEET PG 2020 Application Form.
- Exam centres will be allocated on the basis of first-come-first-serve.
- The details of allocated exam centres will be provided in the NEET PG Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to select exam centres as soon as they can.
NEET PG 2020 Exam Centre List
This year NBE added some exam centres to the list. NEET PG 2020 will be conducted across the 162 centres in the country. Any addition or deletion was notified in due course via the official website. The list of NEET PG 2020 Exam Centres is provided below for reference:
|S.No.||NEET PG Exam Centres|
Documents Required at the Exam Centres
Aspirants are required to carry some mandatory documents at the NEET PG exam centres. The list of documents to be carried at the exam centres is mentioned below:-
- NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID proof
- A photocopy of the certificate of permanent/provisional SMC/MCI registration
NEET PG 2020 Exam Centre Guidelines
Before appearing for the examination, students are advised to go through the following set of instructions:
- Students should reach the examination centre on or before the reporting time. A late entry in the examination centre will not be entertained.
- All the details related to the NEET PG 2020 examination centre will be mentioned on the back side of the admit card
- Along with admit card, students should also carry ID proof for verification at examination centre. Without identity proof students entry will be prohibited
- Students have to submit the biometric information at the examination centre
- Familiarize yourself with the test centre location and plan their travel time accordingly.
- All the candidates will be scrutinized carefully at exam centres and if caught during frisking with any prohibited item will be penalized immediately.
Ans. The NEET PG 2020 examination will be held on January 5, 2020, and the National Board of Examinations will conduct this exam.
Ans. No, once the examination centre is allotted any request for changing the examination centre will not be entertained.
Ans. Students can select the examination centre while filling the application form. They can select up to three centre choices
Ans. The information related to the examination centre will be mentioned on the NEET PG 2020 Admit card.