Home » Posts tagged 'NEET 2020 Counselling'
Tag Archives: NEET 2020 Counselling
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the final list of seat allotment for NEET 2020 (UG) Counselling for Round 1 on 7th November 2020. The MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota have been allotted to candidates as per their preferences provided during choice filling. This year NEET Counselling includes deemed & central universities, along with AIIMS, JIPMER, ESIC and AFMC seats under 15% AIQ.
Candidates can now also download the seat allotment letter and report to their allotted colleges for completing requisite formalities. As per the official letter, candidates were advised to wait till the final result to report at colleges as provisional allotment is subject to changes.
Reporting To Medical / Dental Colleges
Candidates can report to the allotted institutes from November 6 to 12, 2020. Those who do not report will lose their allotted seat. The process of reporting might be altered with certain safety guidelines due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Documents that must be submitted at colleges while reporting are given below-
- Allotment Letter issued by MCC
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA
- Result / Rank letter issued by NTA
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Matric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photographs – same as affixed on the application form
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
- For NRI/ OCI candidates appearing for Deemed Universities following documents are mandatory:
- Passport copy of sponsorer, embassy certificate
- Sponsorship affidavit (stating that sponsor is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study)
- Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsor)
Do note that the original documents along with attested photocopies must be provided during reporting or admission at the institute. In case a candidate has availed benefit or certain category, he/she must also submit the category certificate.
What After Round 1 Seat Allotment?
The reporting for colleges allotted in round 1 of NEET Counselling ends on 12th November 2020.
- Soon after this, Round 2 process will commence from 18th November 2020.
- Reporting for seats allotted in round 2 will close on 2nd December 2020.
- Mop-up round counselling will be conducted from 10th December 2020 for seats in Deemed, Central University, ESIC, AIIMS & JIPMER.
- In case of seats left vacant after both rounds, Stray vacancy round will be conducted from 27th to 31st December 2020.