Home » Posts tagged 'MAMC New Delhi'
Tag Archives: MAMC New Delhi
Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi offers MBBS and BDS courses through the NEET exam. The college has ranked 3rd among the top medical colleges, all over the country. MCC releases cutoff for 15% State Quota Seats while Directorate General of Health Services on behalf of MCC releases cut off for 85% All India Quota Seats.
- Candidates need to clear NEET 2021 Cut off to participate in the counseling process for admission in MAMC, Delhi.
- Last year’s cut off for Delhi domicile candidates was around 647 marks for General Category.
- With stats changing every year, a Delhi domicile candidate may ensure a seat in MAMC, Delhi college by scoring 580+ in NEET 2021.
The major associated institutes/ hospitals of Maulana Azad Medical College include Lok Nayak Hospital, GB Pant Institute, Guru Nanak Eye Centre, and Sushruta Trauma Centre. In this article, we will provide the expected MAMC Cut off 2021 and MAMC Cut off for the past few years.
MAMC, New Delhi Seat Distribution
Given below is the distribution of total seats under Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi Quota, MAMC AIQ Quota, and Govt Quota. Both UG and PG Seat distribution is provided. NEET PG is conducted for filling Postgraduate seats in the college.
|Courses||No. of Seats||Delhi Quota||All India Quota||Govt Quota|
|Undergraduate (M.B.B.S)||250||85%||15%||6 seats|
Given below are MAMC Delhi cut off marks for various years. Students can get an idea about the level of competition to get a seat in this college.
NEET 2020 Cut off Marks & Percentile for MBBS/BDS
|Category||NEET Cut off percentile||NEET 2020 cutoff scores|
MAMC Delhi Cut Off 2020 of Round 2
For the candidates, it becomes most important to check MAMC Delhi Cut Off 2020 for their better knowledge of the expected MAMC Cut off 2021.
|Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Gen – PwD||99410||99410|
|OBC – PwD||13931||13931|
MAMC Delhi Cut Off 2020 of Round 1
NEET 2020 AIQ opening and closing ranks for round 1 are mentioned below in the table:
|Category||Opening Rank||Last Rank|
MAMC Delhi Cut Off 2019 for State Quota Seats
Every year, the institute admits the top rankers of the entrance exam to its various courses. It releases the rank cut off lists for admissions. For reference, candidates can go through MAMC Delhi Cut off 2019 for admissions in Maulana Azad Medical College through NEET 2021.
MAMC Delhi Medical Cut off 2018 for All-State Quota Seats
MAMC Delhi Dental Cut off 2018 for All India Quota Seats
MAMC Delhi Dental Cut off 2018 for State Quota Seats
Admission Process in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
Candidates must clear the NEET 2021 Cut off as prescribed by the Maulana Azad Medical College. Applicants must produce original as well as photocopies of NEET scorecard and other documents (proof of educational qualifications) at the time of admissions. In case of candidates having a tie in NEET Score, preference will be given in the following order:
- First, candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology in the NEET 2021 will be given better ranks.
- Second, candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the NEET 2021 will be given higher ranks.
- Finally, candidates older in age are given preference.
Also Read: NEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
MAMC Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Eligibility: A candidate who has either passed or appearing in the 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination from a recognized State/ Central board of education with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory subjects of study is eligible. He/ She must also have scored a minimum of 50% marks in HSC.
- Reservation: For reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) candidates, the minimum percentage required is 40%. Physically handicapped students from the general category must have secured 45% marks. Indian citizens and Overseas Citizens of India can apply for admissions.
- Age bar: Candidates must be of minimum 17 years of age on or before December 31, 2019, and should not exceed 25 years as of December 31, 2019. SC/ST/OBC candidates are eligible for a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Nationality: Aspirants must be an Indian citizen or an overseas citizen of India.
In order to get admission in India’s Top 3rd Medical college, candidates must fulfill the MAMC admission eligibility criteria mentioned above. The reason why students aspire for this college so much is because of the fees and the level of education. Maulana Azad Medical College Fees are as low as INR 15,000 to 16,000 for the complete MBBS Course. There is no doubt that the ROI of DU colleges is one of the best in the whole world.
Ans. Although stats change every year, a candidate with Delhi domicile may ensure a seat in MAMC, Delhi by scoring 580+ in NEET 2020.
Ans. Maulana Azad Medical College Fees is as low as INR 15,000 to 16,000 for the complete MBBS Course.
Ans. MAMC, Delhi is a government medical college affiliated to DU.
Ans. Maulana Azad Medical College ranked at 3rd among best medical colleges of India. MAMC fees and the level of education makes it best for Medical courses.