NTA will be concluding the NEET 2020 Form Correction Facility on 3rd May 2020. The correction facility for NEET was re-opened during the 21-days lockdown announced by PM Narendra Modi until 14th April 2020. Along with the extension of lockdown, this correction facility for NEET was also extended till 3rd May 2020.
Taking this into consideration, candidates now have 7 days left to utilize this facility and make all corrections required which might have not come into notice after filling the NEET Application Form. Candidates can also change exam city preference within the correction facility which has been added to the scope of correction considering the circumstances caused due to COVID-19 pandemic and country-wide lockdown.
Candidates can access the correction facility using these steps-
- Go to the official website for NEET 2020 – ntaneet.nic.in
- Search for “Candidate Login” and click on it
- Login using your Application Number and Password
- After logging in, edit the application form as per your preference
- Submit and Pay the correction fee (not mandatory for all corrections)
- In case you want to change exam city preference, check for exam center cities preference.
Releasing of admit card and the examination dates, have been postponed till the end of May 2020 as per the official notice which states that new dates will be declared after reviewing the situation of crisis and in accordance with dates of board exams as well. Agency has not yet made a decision on NEET 2020 new dates. According to a recent statement by, Mr Ramesh Pokhriyal, Union HRD Minister, JEE Main might be conducted in June 2020 due to widespread pandemic and the high risk of infection to students. This directs to the postponement of NEET 2020 as well.