Finally, NEET 2020 is concluded on 13th September. About 90 per cent of aspirants appeared for this exam across 3,800 centres on Sunday. All COVID-19 Safety Protocols were followed by NTA to conduct the exam safely. After the conclusion of the exam, the reactions of the students are out as well, and now the speculation will be on the NEET Answer Keys 2020. Here, we will look at the NEET 2020 Paper Analysis, Answer Keys & expected Cut-Offs.
The NEET 2020 Results are expected to be out very soon, during the last week of September 2020.
NEET 2020 Paper Analysis
The NEET 2020 exam paper was overall “easy”. The questions asked were mostly from NCERT. The paper had 180 questions with 720 marks. Find the NEET 2020 subject-wise paper analysis below:
NEET 2020 Zoology Exam Analysis
- Level of Difficulty – Moderate with a few exceptions.
- Multi-conceptual questions were asked. This required logical thinking, and accuracy. Few questions were tricky.
- Few terms were out of the NCERT domain.
- In general, the questions were thought-provoking and required aspirants to be alert.
NEET 2020 Botany Exam Analysis
- 1-2 questions were controversial and had more than one correct answer.
- Two questions came out of the NCERT books.
- Most of the questions were based on concepts. Few of the questions were facts-based.
- The paper was not lengthy.
NEET 2020 Paper Analysis – Chemistry
- The Difficulty level was from easy to moderate.
- The questions were straight forward, and easy. They were based on NCERT books.
- The paper was not lengthy, and even average students can attempt at least 40 questions with ease.
NEET 2020 Paper Analysis – Physics
- This paper was easy with comparison to previous years.
- Questions based on NCERT hover between 30 – 40% of the total questions.
- The questions were based on syllabus only with no controversial questions.
NEET 2020 Answer Keys
The official NEET 2020 Answer Keys will be released on the official website soon. The unofficial answer keys are released by coaching institutes like Aakash which are given below-
|NEET UG Papers 2020||Question & Answers Key|
NEET 2020 Cut Off
The NEET 2020 Cut Off will be released soon. But here you can find the last year cut-offs below:
|Categories||NEET Cut off 2019||NEET 2018 Cut off|
|General Category (50th percentile)||701 – 134||691 – 119|
|SC/ST/OBC (40th percentile)||133 – 107||118 – 96|
The NEET Answer Keys and cut-offs are the next big thing on which all eyes are glued. Both of them will be officially released soon on the NTA website. Now that the exams are successfully concluded, test-takers must stay alert to official notifications.