A day after the National Testing Agency (NTA) released the NEET 2020 answer key of the recently concluded NEET exam. Several students have now raised challenges to two questions from the exam paper. NTA has announced accepting challenges to NEET 2020 Answer Key between 27th September and 29th September (by 2 PM). To challenge the answer keys, students will have to pay 1,000 INR. The fee will be refunded in case the challenge is found to be correct.
How to Challenge NEET 2020 Answer Key?
No one can challenge the NEET 2020 answer key without the receipt of the challenge fee. If any challenge is accepted by NTA, students who appeared in the exam will be awarded a bonus of four marks for each question. Mentioned below are the steps to download the answer keys:
- One must visit the NTA NEET official website – ntaneet.nic.in
- Then students must click on the ‘Key challenge’ link present on the top left side of the homepage.
- Using the application ID and password one can log in.
- Students can see the response ID along with the correct option ID for each of the questions.
- Students can simply select the checkbox on the NEET 2020 answer key that they want to challenge.
What’s new with NEET 2020 Answer Key?
NTA releases the OMR sheets every year with the NEET Answer Keys 2020. But, there is an exception this year. The NEET OMR Sheets 2020 are not released as the exam, and consequent admission process is delayed this year due to the pandemic. But this action didn’t go well with students and their parents. They opine that without NEET OMR Sheets 2020, students are unsure about their responses.
Aspirants who have taken NEET 2020 this year will now be eagerly waiting for the results after the release of the NEET 2020 Answer Key. Aspirants who have doubts with particular questions should first consult with friends and teachers before challenging the answer keys by 29th September.