Home »

Question. I have got printed my name wrong on NEET PG admit card? How can I report to the exam conducting authority?

Answer. In such case, you should immediately contact the toll-free number given below or write to the exam conducting authority to the given email address:

How likely are you to recommend mbbsneet.in to a friend or a colleague?
What feature do you think we need to improve the most on? (Website design, content accuracy etc)What do we need to improve in our website so that you can rate us 10?
You have already passed the vote.