Answer: Candidates may opt out of appearing for the exam, but the application fee is non-refundable in nature. If your application process is incomplete, payment will go in for refund process. The refund will take about 7 days and must be checked with your bank.
Question: Can the fee be refunded?
The government of Rajasthan decided to add 300 new MBBS seats in the state medical colleges. The government focused on developing the health infrastructure of…
Though NEET 2021 is scheduled for August 1, 2021, there are chances that the exam date might get revised as the education and health ministries…
Tamil Nadu State Government has invited opinion from the public on NEET exam. The opinion can be shared in not more than 5-pages on or…
The official website for NEET 2021 has been launched by NTA. Candidates can visit the neet.nta.nic.in. However, the application form is not yet open. On…
As per the schedule released by NTA, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1. The situation created by the pandemic has brought…
- Three New Medical Colleges of Rajasthan is likely to start MBBS Course from Next Year
- NEET 2021 Update: Final Call on Exam Dates Expected Soon
- NEET Admit Card 2021 – Download hall ticket @ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2021 Application Form Phase 2 (Open): Check Registration Process, Dates, Fees, and Documents Required
- NEET Latest Update: Tamil Nadu Government Invites Public Opinion on Entrance Exam Amid COVID-19