Ans: As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2016 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2016, admissions in 100% seats of MBBS/BDS will be done through NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2020 (NEET-UG, 2020) in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Ques: What is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test –UG (NEET-UG)?
The government of Rajasthan decided to add 300 new MBBS seats in the state medical colleges. The government focused on developing the health infrastructure of…
Though NEET 2021 is scheduled for August 1, 2021, there are chances that the exam date might get revised as the education and health ministries…
Tamil Nadu State Government has invited opinion from the public on NEET exam. The opinion can be shared in not more than 5-pages on or…
The official website for NEET 2021 has been launched by NTA. Candidates can visit the neet.nta.nic.in. However, the application form is not yet open. On…
As per the schedule released by NTA, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1. The situation created by the pandemic has brought…
- Three New Medical Colleges of Rajasthan is likely to start MBBS Course from Next Year
- NEET 2021 Update: Final Call on Exam Dates Expected Soon
- NEET Admit Card 2021 – Download hall ticket @ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2021 Application Form Phase 2 (Open): Check Registration Process, Dates, Fees, and Documents Required
- NEET Latest Update: Tamil Nadu Government Invites Public Opinion on Entrance Exam Amid COVID-19