Ans: 15% of the seats will be under the central government institutes offering MBBS and BDS (All India Seats). The rest 85% will be filled by state level institutions.
Ques: What will be the seats distribution criteria?
One of the prestigious exams National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, or better known as NEET, is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). During this…
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the final list of seat allotment for NEET 2020 (UG) Counselling for Round 1 on 7th November 2020. The…
After a long wait of almost a month, medical aspirants will finally be able to predict a suitable course and college for themselves. NTA has…
The Supreme Court of India has favoured their decision towards the benefit of many students who were affected by COVID-19 lockdown or stuck in containment…
- NEET 2021 Smart Study Plan To Help Crack The Exam in One Go
- NEET Counselling 2020: Round 1 Result For MBBS, BDS Out; Download Seat Allotment Letter
- NTA Announces NEET 2020 Results and Final Answer Keys For All Sets @ ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2020 Re-exam On 14th October, NTA To Announce Result on 16th October
- NTA Releases NEET 2020 Question Paper PDFs On The Official Website