Answer: Central Board of Secondary Education will organise the NEET. In the session 2017, it will be conducted on May 7, 2017, in the offline mode. The exam will be organised in 80 cities The counselling and seat allotment procedure will be done by the DGHS.
Ques: Who will lead the NEET and organize the counselling to provide admission into medical or dental institutes in all over the country?
NEET UG 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1, 2021. Given below is a list of important chapters based on the previous year…
NEET UG, conducted as a qualifying exam for undergraduate courses in the medical field, is considered to be one of the toughest entrance examinations. Around…
Union Health Minister, Harsh Vardhan announced on Thursday that NEET PG 2021 has been postponed amid the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic in India. Amid…
There was a bit of confusion with whether NEET 2021 to be conducted twice this year. But now, all this confusion has subsided with the…
- NEET UG 2021: Important Topics In Physics, Chemistry and Biology From NCERT
- Not Sure About MBBS? Here Are Some UG Medical Courses Without NEET
- NEET PG 2021 Postponed Amid COVID-19 Surge, New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- NEET 2021: Health Ministry Says ‘Yes’ to Twice a Year Format for the Exam
- Preparation For NEET 2021 Through NTA Offered Study Supplements, Check Details