Answer: No, you can’t give the exam before 17. Because the candidates should have attained a minimum 17 years of age on or before 31st December at the time of admission. The maximum age limit for candidates is 25 years (General and OBC category) and 30 years (reserved categories).
Ques: What is the age criteria for NEET? I am 16 can I give the exam?
The government of Rajasthan decided to add 300 new MBBS seats in the state medical colleges. The government focused on developing the health infrastructure of…
Though NEET 2021 is scheduled for August 1, 2021, there are chances that the exam date might get revised as the education and health ministries…
Tamil Nadu State Government has invited opinion from the public on NEET exam. The opinion can be shared in not more than 5-pages on or…
The official website for NEET 2021 has been launched by NTA. Candidates can visit the neet.nta.nic.in. However, the application form is not yet open. On…
As per the schedule released by NTA, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1. The situation created by the pandemic has brought…
- Three New Medical Colleges of Rajasthan is likely to start MBBS Course from Next Year
- NEET 2021 Update: Final Call on Exam Dates Expected Soon
- NEET Admit Card 2021 – Download hall ticket @ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2021 Application Form Phase 2 (Open): Check Registration Process, Dates, Fees, and Documents Required
- NEET Latest Update: Tamil Nadu Government Invites Public Opinion on Entrance Exam Amid COVID-19