Ans: There are two things mainly on which the success of NEET examination depends on, the first one is self-discipline, that is, to stick to your study plan and the second one is to improve your learning methodologies by using right learning tools as well as techniques. So, anyone who is dedicated can clear NEET be it an average student or an intelligent one.
Ques: Is it possible for an average student to clear NEET?
The official website for NEET 2021 has been launched by NTA. Candidates can visit the neet.nta.nic.in. However, the application form is not yet open. On…
As per the schedule released by NTA, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1. The situation created by the pandemic has brought…
NEET UG 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1, 2021. Given below is a list of important chapters based on the previous year…
NEET UG, conducted as a qualifying exam for undergraduate courses in the medical field, is considered to be one of the toughest entrance examinations. Around…
- NTA NEET 2021 Update: New Portal For 2021 Now Active, Registrations Soon; Check Details
- COVID-19 Cases Are Declining, But Will NEET 2021 Be Postponed Further?
- NEET UG 2021: Important Topics In Physics, Chemistry and Biology From NCERT
- Not Sure About MBBS? Here Are Some UG Medical Courses Without NEET
- NEET PG 2021 Postponed Amid COVID-19 Surge, New Dates To Be Announced Soon