Ans: The NEET syllabus for Physics consists of 12th standard topics such as Dual Nature of Matter, Magnetic Effects of Current, Radiation, Magnetism, Electronic Devices, Alternating Currents, Atoms and Nuclei, Current Electricity, Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Electrostatics and Electromagnetic Induction. The syllabus also contains 11th standard topics such as Physical World and Measurement, Kinetic Theory, Particles and Rigid Body, Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Oscillation and Waves, Properties of Bulk Matter, Behaviour of Perfect Gas, and Kinematics.
Ques: What does the NEET syllabus for Physics consist of?
Union Health Minister, Harsh Vardhan announced on Thursday that NEET PG 2021 has been postponed amid the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic in India. Amid…
There was a bit of confusion with whether NEET 2021 to be conducted twice this year. But now, all this confusion has subsided with the…
With NEET 2021 dates not out yet officially, aspirants must be involved in intense preparation for the time being. So here are the best study…
There is a constant worry among parents and students about the NEET 2021 dates. The Education Ministry has not clarified on delaying the announcement of…
- NEET PG 2021 Postponed Amid COVID-19 Surge, New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- NEET 2021: Health Ministry Says ‘Yes’ to Twice a Year Format for the Exam
- Preparation For NEET 2021 Through NTA Offered Study Supplements, Check Details
- NEET 2021: Worried Aspirants Want Answers On Exam Schedule, Syllabus and Long Delay
- NEET 2021 Smart Study Plan To Help Crack The Exam in One Go