Ans: The NEET syllabus for Physics consists of 12th standard topics such as Dual Nature of Matter, Magnetic Effects of Current, Radiation, Magnetism, Electronic Devices, Alternating Currents, Atoms and Nuclei, Current Electricity, Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Electrostatics and Electromagnetic Induction. The syllabus also contains 11th standard topics such as Physical World and Measurement, Kinetic Theory, Particles and Rigid Body, Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Oscillation and Waves, Properties of Bulk Matter, Behaviour of Perfect Gas, and Kinematics.
Ques: What does the NEET syllabus for Physics consist of?
One of the prestigious exams National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, or better known as NEET, is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). During this…
Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the final list of seat allotment for NEET 2020 (UG) Counselling for Round 1 on 7th November 2020. The…
After a long wait of almost a month, medical aspirants will finally be able to predict a suitable course and college for themselves. NTA has…
The Supreme Court of India has favoured their decision towards the benefit of many students who were affected by COVID-19 lockdown or stuck in containment…
- NEET 2021 Smart Study Plan To Help Crack The Exam in One Go
- NEET Counselling 2020: Round 1 Result For MBBS, BDS Out; Download Seat Allotment Letter
- NTA Announces NEET 2020 Results and Final Answer Keys For All Sets @ ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2020 Re-exam On 14th October, NTA To Announce Result on 16th October
- NTA Releases NEET 2020 Question Paper PDFs On The Official Website