Ans: The Chemistry syllabus for NEET consists of 11th standard topics. These include Hydrogen, Classification of Elements and Periodicity, Structure of Atom, States of Matter, Gases and Liquids, Hydrocarbons, Thermodynamics, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, p-Block Elements, s-Block Elements, Redox Reactions, Equilibrium, Environmental Chemistry and Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry. Some of the topics mentioned here are partially covered in the syllabus. Students are not required to study anything extra when it comes to these topics. Please refer to the official website for further details.
Ques: What does the NEET syllabus for Chemistry consist of?
The application form correction window of NEET-UG 2020 is open yet again. Aspirants who have appeared in the exam on 13th September can correct a…
Finally, NEET 2020 is concluded on 13th September. About 90 per cent of aspirants appeared for this exam across 3,800 centres on Sunday. All COVID-19…
It was mandatory for all MBBS aspiring students to take the NEET (UG) exam before pursuing their graduation from a foreign institute or university. However,…
The verdict is out and it’s again the same. NEET 2020 will not be postponed. The complete order will be uploaded by the court which…
- NEET (UG) 2020 Form Correction Window Reopens: Check What Can Be Corrected
- NEET 2020 Successfully Concluded: Check Paper Analysis and Expected Cut Off
- Students Can Pursue MBBS Abroad As MCI Allows One Time Exception From NEET
- SC Dismisses Review Plea By Six States, NTA Will Conduct NEET 2020 As Per Schedule
- NEET 2020 Postponement: Supreme Court Hearing Today at 1:30 PM