Ans: The Chemistry syllabus for NEET consists of 11th standard topics. These include Hydrogen, Classification of Elements and Periodicity, Structure of Atom, States of Matter, Gases and Liquids, Hydrocarbons, Thermodynamics, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, p-Block Elements, s-Block Elements, Redox Reactions, Equilibrium, Environmental Chemistry and Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry. Some of the topics mentioned here are partially covered in the syllabus. Students are not required to study anything extra when it comes to these topics. Please refer to the official website for further details.
Ques: What does the NEET syllabus for Chemistry consist of?
The government of Rajasthan decided to add 300 new MBBS seats in the state medical colleges. The government focused on developing the health infrastructure of…
Though NEET 2021 is scheduled for August 1, 2021, there are chances that the exam date might get revised as the education and health ministries…
Tamil Nadu State Government has invited opinion from the public on NEET exam. The opinion can be shared in not more than 5-pages on or…
The official website for NEET 2021 has been launched by NTA. Candidates can visit the neet.nta.nic.in. However, the application form is not yet open. On…
As per the schedule released by NTA, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1. The situation created by the pandemic has brought…
- Three New Medical Colleges of Rajasthan is likely to start MBBS Course from Next Year
- NEET 2021 Update: Final Call on Exam Dates Expected Soon
- NEET Admit Card 2021 – Download hall ticket @ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2021 Application Form (Closed): Check Registration Process, Dates, Fees, and Documents Required
- NEET Latest Update: Tamil Nadu Government Invites Public Opinion on Entrance Exam Amid COVID-19