Ans: The neet syllabus for Biology includes 12th standard areas for Biology. It covers topics such as Biology and Human Welfare, Reproduction, Genetics, Biotechnology, Evolution, Ecology and Environment. The syllabus also contains 11th standard topics such as Human Physiology, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Diversity in the Living World, Plant Physiology and Cell Structure and Function.
Ques: What does the NEET syllabus for Biology consist of for the examination to be conducted in 2020?
Though NEET 2021 is scheduled for August 1, 2021, there are chances that the exam date might get revised as the education and health ministries…
Tamil Nadu State Government has invited opinion from the public on NEET exam. The opinion can be shared in not more than 5-pages on or…
The official website for NEET 2021 has been launched by NTA. Candidates can visit the neet.nta.nic.in. However, the application form is not yet open. On…
As per the schedule released by NTA, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1. The situation created by the pandemic has brought…
NEET UG 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1, 2021. Given below is a list of important chapters based on the previous year…
- NEET 2021 Update: Final Call on Exam Dates Expected Soon
- NEET Admit Card 2021 – Download hall ticket @ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2021 Application Form (Out) – Steps for two-sets Registration and Documents Required
- NEET Latest Update: Tamil Nadu Government Invites Public Opinion on Entrance Exam Amid COVID-19
- NTA NEET 2021 Update: New Portal For 2021 Now Active, Registrations Soon; Check Details