Ans: The neet syllabus for Biology includes 12th standard areas for Biology. It covers topics such as Biology and Human Welfare, Reproduction, Genetics, Biotechnology, Evolution, Ecology and Environment. The syllabus also contains 11th standard topics such as Human Physiology, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Diversity in the Living World, Plant Physiology and Cell Structure and Function.
Ques: What does the NEET syllabus for Biology consist of for the examination to be conducted in 2020?
Union Health Minister, Harsh Vardhan announced on Thursday that NEET PG 2021 has been postponed amid the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic in India. Amid…
There was a bit of confusion with whether NEET 2021 to be conducted twice this year. But now, all this confusion has subsided with the…
With NEET 2021 dates not out yet officially, aspirants must be involved in intense preparation for the time being. So here are the best study…
There is a constant worry among parents and students about the NEET 2021 dates. The Education Ministry has not clarified on delaying the announcement of…
- NEET PG 2021 Postponed Amid COVID-19 Surge, New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- NEET 2021: Health Ministry Says ‘Yes’ to Twice a Year Format for the Exam
- Preparation For NEET 2021 Through NTA Offered Study Supplements, Check Details
- NEET 2021: Worried Aspirants Want Answers On Exam Schedule, Syllabus and Long Delay
- NEET 2021 Smart Study Plan To Help Crack The Exam in One Go