Ans: The NEET question paper consists the most number of Biology questions. There are 90 biology questions in the question paper. The syllabus is divided into a 1:1:2 ratio between Chemistry, Physics and Biology. There are 45 questions each of Chemistry and Physics in the question paper. A student must put the most emphasis on the biology syllabus while preparing for NEET, however one must not neglect Chemistry and physics as together, these subjects consist of the same amount of questions as Biology.
Ques: How is the NEET question paper divided according to the syllabus?
The application form correction window of NEET-UG 2020 is open yet again. Aspirants who have appeared in the exam on 13th September can correct a…
Finally, NEET 2020 is concluded on 13th September. About 90 per cent of aspirants appeared for this exam across 3,800 centres on Sunday. All COVID-19…
It was mandatory for all MBBS aspiring students to take the NEET (UG) exam before pursuing their graduation from a foreign institute or university. However,…
The verdict is out and it’s again the same. NEET 2020 will not be postponed. The complete order will be uploaded by the court which…
- NEET (UG) 2020 Form Correction Window Reopens: Check What Can Be Corrected
- NEET 2020 Successfully Concluded: Check Paper Analysis and Expected Cut Off
- Students Can Pursue MBBS Abroad As MCI Allows One Time Exception From NEET
- SC Dismisses Review Plea By Six States, NTA Will Conduct NEET 2020 As Per Schedule
- NEET 2020 Postponement: Supreme Court Hearing Today at 1:30 PM