Ans: The NEET question paper consists the most number of Biology questions. There are 90 biology questions in the question paper. The syllabus is divided into a 1:1:2 ratio between Chemistry, Physics and Biology. There are 45 questions each of Chemistry and Physics in the question paper. A student must put the most emphasis on the biology syllabus while preparing for NEET, however one must not neglect Chemistry and physics as together, these subjects consist of the same amount of questions as Biology.
Ques: How is the NEET question paper divided according to the syllabus?
The government of Rajasthan decided to add 300 new MBBS seats in the state medical colleges. The government focused on developing the health infrastructure of…
Though NEET 2021 is scheduled for August 1, 2021, there are chances that the exam date might get revised as the education and health ministries…
Tamil Nadu State Government has invited opinion from the public on NEET exam. The opinion can be shared in not more than 5-pages on or…
The official website for NEET 2021 has been launched by NTA. Candidates can visit the neet.nta.nic.in. However, the application form is not yet open. On…
As per the schedule released by NTA, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1. The situation created by the pandemic has brought…
- Three New Medical Colleges of Rajasthan is likely to start MBBS Course from Next Year
- NEET 2021 Update: Final Call on Exam Dates Expected Soon
- NEET Admit Card 2021 – Download hall ticket @ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2021 Application Form Phase 2 (Open): Check Registration Process, Dates, Fees, and Documents Required
- NEET Latest Update: Tamil Nadu Government Invites Public Opinion on Entrance Exam Amid COVID-19