Ans: Mock tests hold tremendous importance for any students aspiring to crack NEET. It’s not only about attempting the test but also analyzing its deeply so that they identify their strengths and weaknesses. Candidates must try to figure out new and faster ways to solve questions and save their time. For every problem, the solution lies in detailed analysis of the mock tests.
Ques: Do I need to attempt mocks before appearing for the test?
Union Health Minister, Harsh Vardhan announced on Thursday that NEET PG 2021 has been postponed amid the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic in India. Amid…
There was a bit of confusion with whether NEET 2021 to be conducted twice this year. But now, all this confusion has subsided with the…
With NEET 2021 dates not out yet officially, aspirants must be involved in intense preparation for the time being. So here are the best study…
There is a constant worry among parents and students about the NEET 2021 dates. The Education Ministry has not clarified on delaying the announcement of…
- NEET PG 2021 Postponed Amid COVID-19 Surge, New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- NEET 2021: Health Ministry Says ‘Yes’ to Twice a Year Format for the Exam
- Preparation For NEET 2021 Through NTA Offered Study Supplements, Check Details
- NEET 2021: Worried Aspirants Want Answers On Exam Schedule, Syllabus and Long Delay
- NEET 2021 Smart Study Plan To Help Crack The Exam in One Go