Ans: In order to prepare for NEET, you need to spend time on everyday basis and the hours totally depends on the time left the examination. If you are close to a year for preparation, you should at least invest 4 hours daily on activates such as listening to lectures, revising concepts, and practice tests. You must also take at-least one weekly mock test paper or resolve previous year NEET questions which gives an idea of all the actual question paper.
Ques: How much time should one spend for the NEET preparation?
Though NEET 2021 is scheduled for August 1, 2021, there are chances that the exam date might get revised as the education and health ministries…
Tamil Nadu State Government has invited opinion from the public on NEET exam. The opinion can be shared in not more than 5-pages on or…
The official website for NEET 2021 has been launched by NTA. Candidates can visit the neet.nta.nic.in. However, the application form is not yet open. On…
As per the schedule released by NTA, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1. The situation created by the pandemic has brought…
NEET UG 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1, 2021. Given below is a list of important chapters based on the previous year…
- NEET 2021 Update: Final Call on Exam Dates Expected Soon
- NEET Admit Card 2021 – Download hall ticket @ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2021 Application Form (Out) – Steps for two-sets Registration and Documents Required
- NEET Latest Update: Tamil Nadu Government Invites Public Opinion on Entrance Exam Amid COVID-19
- NTA NEET 2021 Update: New Portal For 2021 Now Active, Registrations Soon; Check Details