Ans: In order to prepare for NEET, you need to spend time on everyday basis and the hours totally depends on the time left the examination. If you are close to a year for preparation, you should at least invest 4 hours daily on activates such as listening to lectures, revising concepts, and practice tests. You must also take at-least one weekly mock test paper or resolve previous year NEET questions which gives an idea of all the actual question paper.
Ques: How much time should one spend for the NEET preparation?
NEET UG 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1, 2021. Given below is a list of important chapters based on the previous year…
NEET UG, conducted as a qualifying exam for undergraduate courses in the medical field, is considered to be one of the toughest entrance examinations. Around…
Union Health Minister, Harsh Vardhan announced on Thursday that NEET PG 2021 has been postponed amid the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic in India. Amid…
There was a bit of confusion with whether NEET 2021 to be conducted twice this year. But now, all this confusion has subsided with the…
- NEET UG 2021: Important Topics In Physics, Chemistry and Biology From NCERT
- Not Sure About MBBS? Here Are Some UG Medical Courses Without NEET
- NEET PG 2021 Postponed Amid COVID-19 Surge, New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- NEET 2021: Health Ministry Says ‘Yes’ to Twice a Year Format for the Exam
- Preparation For NEET 2021 Through NTA Offered Study Supplements, Check Details