Ans: The payment of fees can be done through online only. The online payment can be made through Credit card or Debit card and Net Banking/UPI or E-wallet. After the payment of fees, a confirmation page will be displayed and sent to the registered mobile number and email address of the candidate.
Ques: What is the mode of payment of application fees?
After a long wait of almost a month, medical aspirants will finally be able to predict a suitable course and college for themselves. NTA has…
The Supreme Court of India has favoured their decision towards the benefit of many students who were affected by COVID-19 lockdown or stuck in containment…
Even though students have been waiting for the response sheets of NEET (UG) 2020, NTA has instead released the NEET 2020 Question Papers on the…
NTA conducted the NEET 2020 on 13th September all over the country. Many candidates have expected that the NEET 2020 Results are going to be…
- NTA Announces NEET 2020 Results and Final Answer Keys For All Sets @ ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2020 Re-exam On 14th October, NTA To Announce Result on 16th October
- NTA Releases NEET 2020 Question Paper PDFs On The Official Website
- NEET 2020 Result To Be Announced Soon, OMR Response Sheets Yet To Be Released
- NEET 2020 Answer Key: Challenge window is open till 29 September