Ans: Considering the 2017 trends, the level of difficulty of the test was considerably high. Overall 50% questions in Physics section were calculative leading to more time consumption. Chemistry section had questions based on analytical abilities and most of the questions were from class 11th. Biology section was more or less similar to those of the previous years.
Ques: What is the general difficulty level of the test?
Finally, NEET 2020 is concluded on 13th September. About 90 per cent of aspirants appeared for this exam across 3,800 centres on Sunday. All COVID-19…
It was mandatory for all MBBS aspiring students to take the NEET (UG) exam before pursuing their graduation from a foreign institute or university. However,…
The verdict is out and it’s again the same. NEET 2020 will not be postponed. The complete order will be uploaded by the court which…
While, National Testing Agency (NTA) is firm on their decision of conducting JEE Main 2020, six states who filed review petition, are firm to get…
- NEET 2020 Successfully Concluded: Check Paper Analysis and Expected Cut Off
- Students Can Pursue MBBS Abroad As MCI Allows One Time Exception From NEET
- SC Dismisses Review Plea By Six States, NTA Will Conduct NEET 2020 As Per Schedule
- NEET 2020 Postponement: Supreme Court Hearing Today at 1:30 PM
- [Latest] NTA Releases NEET 2020 Admit Card @ ntaneet.nic.in