Ans: Now, AIPMT is not conducted. Since, 2016 only NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) UG and NEET PG is conducted by CBSE on a national level for the admission to MBBS/BDS courses. Earlier, before the year 2016, AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test) was conducted by CBSE for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in Indian government medical and dental colleges except institutions in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, in which 15 % seats are under All India Quota. However, the pattern and syllabus of AIPMT and NEET is similar.
Ques: What is the difference between AIPMT and NEET examination?
The government of Rajasthan decided to add 300 new MBBS seats in the state medical colleges. The government focused on developing the health infrastructure of…
Though NEET 2021 is scheduled for August 1, 2021, there are chances that the exam date might get revised as the education and health ministries…
Tamil Nadu State Government has invited opinion from the public on NEET exam. The opinion can be shared in not more than 5-pages on or…
The official website for NEET 2021 has been launched by NTA. Candidates can visit the neet.nta.nic.in. However, the application form is not yet open. On…
As per the schedule released by NTA, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1. The situation created by the pandemic has brought…
- Three New Medical Colleges of Rajasthan is likely to start MBBS Course from Next Year
- NEET 2021 Update: Final Call on Exam Dates Expected Soon
- NEET Admit Card 2021 – Download hall ticket @ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2021 Application Form (Closed): Check Registration Process, Dates, Fees, and Documents Required
- NEET Latest Update: Tamil Nadu Government Invites Public Opinion on Entrance Exam Amid COVID-19