Ans: Now, AIPMT is not conducted. Since, 2016 only NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) UG and NEET PG is conducted by CBSE on a national level for the admission to MBBS/BDS courses. Earlier, before the year 2016, AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test) was conducted by CBSE for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in Indian government medical and dental colleges except institutions in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, in which 15 % seats are under All India Quota. However, the pattern and syllabus of AIPMT and NEET is similar.
Ques: What is the difference between AIPMT and NEET examination?
There was a bit of confusion with whether NEET 2021 to be conducted twice this year. But now, all this confusion has subsided with the…
With NEET 2021 dates not out yet officially, aspirants must be involved in intense preparation for the time being. So here are the best study…
There is a constant worry among parents and students about the NEET 2021 dates. The Education Ministry has not clarified on delaying the announcement of…
One of the prestigious exams National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, or better known as NEET, is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). During this…
- NEET 2021: Health Ministry Says ‘Yes’ to Twice a Year Format for the Exam
- Preparation For NEET 2021 Through NTA Offered Study Supplements, Check Details
- NEET 2021: Worried Aspirants Want Answers On Exam Schedule, Syllabus and Long Delay
- NEET 2021 Smart Study Plan To Help Crack The Exam in One Go
- NEET Counselling 2020: Round 1 Result For MBBS, BDS Out; Download Seat Allotment Letter