Ans: Now, AIPMT is not conducted. Since, 2016 only NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) UG and NEET PG is conducted by CBSE on a national level for the admission to MBBS/BDS courses. Earlier, before the year 2016, AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test) was conducted by CBSE for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in Indian government medical and dental colleges except institutions in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, in which 15 % seats are under All India Quota. However, the pattern and syllabus of AIPMT and NEET is similar.
Ques: What is the difference between AIPMT and NEET examination?
NEET UG 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1, 2021. Given below is a list of important chapters based on the previous year…
NEET UG, conducted as a qualifying exam for undergraduate courses in the medical field, is considered to be one of the toughest entrance examinations. Around…
Union Health Minister, Harsh Vardhan announced on Thursday that NEET PG 2021 has been postponed amid the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic in India. Amid…
There was a bit of confusion with whether NEET 2021 to be conducted twice this year. But now, all this confusion has subsided with the…
- NEET UG 2021: Important Topics In Physics, Chemistry and Biology From NCERT
- Not Sure About MBBS? Here Are Some UG Medical Courses Without NEET
- NEET PG 2021 Postponed Amid COVID-19 Surge, New Dates To Be Announced Soon
- NEET 2021: Health Ministry Says ‘Yes’ to Twice a Year Format for the Exam
- Preparation For NEET 2021 Through NTA Offered Study Supplements, Check Details