Ans: Yes, if a student has never appeared in AIPMT/NEET they can attempt NEET exam. CBSE announced no cap limit. They remove attempt limit from the NEET exam.
Ques: If a candidate has appeared in state as well as institutional level exams for three times, but hasn’t appeared in AIPMT/NEET even once, will they be eligible to appear in NEET 2017?
There was a bit of confusion with whether NEET 2021 to be conducted twice this year. But now, all this confusion has subsided with the…
With NEET 2021 dates not out yet officially, aspirants must be involved in intense preparation for the time being. So here are the best study…
There is a constant worry among parents and students about the NEET 2021 dates. The Education Ministry has not clarified on delaying the announcement of…
One of the prestigious exams National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, or better known as NEET, is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA). During this…
- NEET 2021: Health Ministry Says ‘Yes’ to Twice a Year Format for the Exam
- Preparation For NEET 2021 Through NTA Offered Study Supplements, Check Details
- NEET 2021: Worried Aspirants Want Answers On Exam Schedule, Syllabus and Long Delay
- NEET 2021 Smart Study Plan To Help Crack The Exam in One Go
- NEET Counselling 2020: Round 1 Result For MBBS, BDS Out; Download Seat Allotment Letter