Ans: A candidate who has either passed or is appearing in the 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination from a recognized State/ Central board of education with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory subjects of study is eligible. He/ She must also have scored a minimum of 50% marks in HSC. For reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) candidates, the minimum percentage required is 40%. Physically handicapped students from general category must have secured 45% marks. Indian citizen and Overseas citizens of India can apply for admissions.
Ques: What is the academic qualification requirement for NEET UG?
The government of Rajasthan decided to add 300 new MBBS seats in the state medical colleges. The government focused on developing the health infrastructure of…
Though NEET 2021 is scheduled for August 1, 2021, there are chances that the exam date might get revised as the education and health ministries…
Tamil Nadu State Government has invited opinion from the public on NEET exam. The opinion can be shared in not more than 5-pages on or…
The official website for NEET 2021 has been launched by NTA. Candidates can visit the neet.nta.nic.in. However, the application form is not yet open. On…
As per the schedule released by NTA, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on August 1. The situation created by the pandemic has brought…
- Three New Medical Colleges of Rajasthan is likely to start MBBS Course from Next Year
- NEET 2021 Update: Final Call on Exam Dates Expected Soon
- NEET Admit Card 2021 – Download hall ticket @ntaneet.nic.in
- NEET 2021 Application Form Phase 2 (Open): Check Registration Process, Dates, Fees, and Documents Required
- NEET Latest Update: Tamil Nadu Government Invites Public Opinion on Entrance Exam Amid COVID-19