Ans: NEET-UG is the eligibility test candidates need to write in order to gain admission into any medical or dental college in the country approved by the MCI and the DCI. NEET is the single most important entrance examination a student needs to write if they want to study medicine in India.
Ques: What is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET-UG?
Finally, NEET 2020 is concluded on 13th September. About 90 per cent of aspirants appeared for this exam across 3,800 centres on Sunday. All COVID-19…
It was mandatory for all MBBS aspiring students to take the NEET (UG) exam before pursuing their graduation from a foreign institute or university. However,…
The verdict is out and it’s again the same. NEET 2020 will not be postponed. The complete order will be uploaded by the court which…
While, National Testing Agency (NTA) is firm on their decision of conducting JEE Main 2020, six states who filed review petition, are firm to get…
- NEET 2020 Successfully Concluded: Check Paper Analysis and Expected Cut Off
- Students Can Pursue MBBS Abroad As MCI Allows One Time Exception From NEET
- SC Dismisses Review Plea By Six States, NTA Will Conduct NEET 2020 As Per Schedule
- NEET 2020 Postponement: Supreme Court Hearing Today at 1:30 PM
- [Latest] NTA Releases NEET 2020 Admit Card @ ntaneet.nic.in